The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Mind and body I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Mind and body I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Mind and body I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Mind and body I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Mind and body I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Mind and body I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Mind and body I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Mind and body I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Mind and body I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Mind and body I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Mind and body I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Mind and body I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Mind and body I_vote_lcapMind and body I_voting_barMind and body I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Mind and body

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Mind and body

Post by Cerek January 19th 2018, 8:36 pm

In the sewers of the Amerth city on the south sidem, Ika of the binding light swiftly gives chase to an Incubus. A demon of seduction bent on consuming the life of enticed women. The creature is agile and seems to know exactly where it is going. Ika changes his combat stance to Lightning foot and increases his speed gaining ground on the creature. The creature uses it's strength and punches the weak section of a wall hard. The result is a second later water spews out at high preassure from a higher point. Ika has to stop giving the creature time to run with a sly smirk on its face. Ika however isn't without his own wit, rather than keep chasing the Incubus in vain he changes to lightning foot stance. Ika uses his teleport to move directly in front of the creature and confront it.

"Incubus! spawn of the inferno! It's time you went back where you came from. Face me!"

The Incubus hisses loudly as it's face changes from a gorgeous porcelain male face to a demonic reptile face. It grows a set of wings and a tail as well not that they would help in the confined space of the sewer. The creature charges at Ika swingin wildly, Ika with grace and ease dodges all the swing . Ika grabs the creatures hand and delivers a solid series of kicks to the Incubus ribs and thigh. Ika then gives a powerful back kick sending the creature flying into the wall with a loud crunch. The creature comes back and spits acid at Ika which he ducks easily enough before changing to thunder rage stance. Ika uses his flaming arms to deliver an explosive uppercut sending the creature flying up into the streets.

The few people that are out in the later hours scatter from the explosion below, luckily no one was hurt. Ika jumps out of the sewer after the creature. He looks around to make sure no one was hurt, feeling like a moron for being so negligent. The citizens of Amerth were familiar with the monks work as well as the government. As long as situations with these creatures were kept under control people didn't mind letting the order deal with magic based crimes and demonic creatures. The fact that Ika had made a mess in the middle of a city street would have reprocussions, he'd get repromanded by the mayor and his Shaman. The Incubus stands back up after being in a daze looking ready to flee again. Ika would not be able to follow him if he took flight however Ika wouldn't give him the chance, teleporting would catch him off guard again.

The creature stops for a moment and sniffs the air, a second later a wicked grin comes across his face as he changes back to his more human form.

"What are you grinning about? I'm going to send you screaming back to hell."

"Oh?... I think my sister might have something to say about that young monk."

"Your wha?..."

Suddenly like a comet a succubus dives down from high above a building crashing into Ika creating a dust cloud and crater. Ika cringes and lets out a loud yell in pain. The Succubus pins Ika down while looking at him like a wolf does a baby dear.

"So you like to play rough little boy? Hmhmhm I like men who can be aggressive. But I'm afraid I cant let you send my kin back to the inferno. We're having too much fun up here!"

She grabs Ika by the collar and throws him hard, the incubus comes down from above intercepting the throw and stomping on Ika. Ika is quite resilient however and wont stay down easily. He grabs the Incubus foot and twists it focing him off Ika's chest, Ika jumps to his feet just in time to block swipes from the Succubus. He dodges some only to be hit by the incubus from behind with a kick. The succubus takes advantage and headlocks Ika kneeing him repedatively before throwing him at a light post. Ika slowly recovers and stands up wiping some blood from his mouth.

"Damn it, what am I going to do? I could easily take on one but they seem to be so much stronger with two... Is it because they're family?"
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 619
Humor : In good balance
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top