The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapArc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 I_voting_barArc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapArc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 I_voting_barArc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Arc Event - The Purge (Signup)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 Empty Re: Arc Event - The Purge (Signup)

Post by susej October 29th 2012, 4:57 pm

The Masquerade wishes to sign up against Dominus

susej

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2012-10-27

Back to top Go down

Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 Empty Re: Arc Event - The Purge (Signup)

Post by The Perfect Sandwich October 30th 2012, 12:14 am

When will all this be taking place?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes October 30th 2012, 12:40 am

Probably late november - early December.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Plural October 30th 2012, 5:53 am

wouldn't it be nice to hold off until perhaps the other arcs are finished?

Plural

Equipment

Plural
Plural

Number of posts : 98
Job : Yes I have one
Humor : a lot of stuff. Try me
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes October 30th 2012, 5:55 am

That was the initial plan but it seems the othe arcs have hit a creative brick wall of sorts, encourage those in these arcs to keep posting! Then we will all have more apace and time to focus on the Purge (:

Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane October 30th 2012, 9:44 am

Problem with the current arcs is lack of posting. At least with my Arc ideas I would put some disqualification rules for 1+ weeks of not posting. People need to plan ahead. If you can't follow through the Arc to the end, don't sign up. I think any long-term plots should follow that principle. The current arcs would be over by now if they did.

Click Here for Hurricane's Profile Information
Click Here for Hurricane's Equipment
Click Here for Hurricane's Agents (Rush, Snoot, or Delilah)

Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 Hurricanesigfinal2_zpsb7282616
Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "At the end of the game, the King and the Pawn go in the same box."

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Whoosh November 7th 2012, 11:04 pm

Little Miss Malice will fight for the Dominus. Mostly 'cause there's a lot of people against it. Razz
Mr. Whoosh

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb November 13th 2012, 3:20 am

Womb signing up. Probably against unless you can really sweet talk him. Attack him and there's no chance.

"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Number of posts : 273
Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant
Humor : Abstract
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by psychocard November 18th 2012, 8:05 am

Songbird signing up. Anti-Dominus. How would it look if he let somebody else do his job?

Songbird
Josie
Spoiler:
psychocard

Number of posts : 80
Job : Student
Registration date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Emanuel Mercury November 20th 2012, 2:43 pm

Long time no see people xD This sounds right up PS alley so sign him up on Dominus side
Ranger unsure I guess whatever gun does annnd
Cain totally against them

Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Et Bellator's Experience
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Romulus Emanuel Mercury
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I am not a hero nor a villain I am simply a man prepared to do what is necessary to make sure no one goes without a family."

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sphinx November 22nd 2012, 12:12 am

Sphinx is going against Dominus now that she's with Vanguards.

Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 Newgrid
Inventory | Guards
Sphinx
Sphinx

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitor Azarov November 22nd 2012, 3:10 pm

The Inquisitor will be against Dominus, with the Vanguards (or whatever how he'll join'em)

Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 Offica11
Inquisitor Azarov
Inquisitor Azarov

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames December 17th 2012, 6:53 pm

Yeah Kiloton does not exsist anymore so I'm putting Mykel in this.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale December 17th 2012, 7:39 pm

Max Ahlberg will sign up against Dominus, they probably would kill him anyway, he's not even metahuman! Razz

Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Number of posts : 80
Job : Student, Clerk
Humor : Anything that isn't too immature.
Registration date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury December 17th 2012, 7:42 pm

Hurricane wrote:Would like to sign up with Raiku or Mist for against Dominus. Preferably Mist.

Changing this to Mist and Hurricane, since Hurricane is high on the hit list. Whether they are for or against Dominus is yet to be determined.

Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Arc Event - The Purge (Signup) - Page 4 Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse December 17th 2012, 7:56 pm

I'd also like to toss either Jinx or Flicker (if she's approved) into the mix somewhere. Smile

"I don't get into trouble. I have adventures!" ~Jenna, The Black Elf

Jinx' Power Grid:
Spoiler:

Entropy's Power Grid:
Spoiler:

Flicker's Power Grid
Spoiler:
Digital Muse
Digital Muse

Number of posts : 69
Job : Student, writer, creator
Humor : dark and daft
Registration date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top