The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The Perfect Soldier I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Perfect Soldier I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Perfect Soldier I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Perfect Soldier I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Perfect Soldier I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Perfect Soldier I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
The Perfect Soldier I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Perfect Soldier I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Perfect Soldier I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Perfect Soldier I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Perfect Soldier I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Perfect Soldier I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Perfect Soldier I_vote_lcapThe Perfect Soldier I_voting_barThe Perfect Soldier I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The Perfect Soldier I_vote_lcapThe Perfect Soldier I_voting_barThe Perfect Soldier I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Perfect Soldier

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Perfect Soldier Empty The Perfect Soldier

Post by Swordsmaster March 3rd 2012, 5:38 pm

Sergeant Leonardo Cratus
The Perfect Soldier

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: The Sergeant,The Perfect Soldier
Title: Perfect Soldier, The Hero Killer, The Warrior who cannot die
Alignment: LN
Race:Human
Hair: Black, shaved short
Eyes:black
Height:5'9"
Weight:190
Blood type:A

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Perfect Soldier lives life head first and woe is the person who gets in his way. He is noted for his courage and leadership qualities, because he is always ready for action. The need for excitement pushes him into new territory -- and as long as he is ahead of others while demonstrating confidence, chances are that they will follow. As self-ordained leader of the pack he fights for what he believes to be important. But it's not that he is fearless. His courage is more of a commitment to face his fears and overcome them. Perfect gets to where he is going, not because he is exceptionally fast or clever, but because he will not be distracted from his goals. The Lion is considered the king of the jungle, and likewise Sergeant has an air of royalty about him. Perfect Soldier is hunting for ideas and experiences that draw him into greater awareness. As such, he tends to love adventure, travel and philosophy -- all ways of extending beyond his immediate surroundings. He seeks knowledge and wisdom, never tiring of the quest for what is yet to come. Others enjoy being with him when he is in his outgoing and joyful mood, but he can become more sullen if he feels that his wings have been clipped. Even in a restrictive situation, however, he’ll not lose hope.
History:
His history is unknown to all even himself, if one were to ask about him or dig into government files on Leonardo Cratus they would simply look at you in confusion and say, who? Leonardo has no memory of his life except for the fact that he was in the US Army, The Marines, Air Force, Navy Seals, CIA, and the FBI though none of the organizations have record of him ever working for them. Even though there is no records of him working for the organizations The Sergeant still knows everything he was ever taught in those organizations but nothing else. As of now he is a free lance mercenary for hire or hero without a cause trying to find where he fits in society. The only memory or feeling he has towards his ‘fellow meta humans’ is that they all must be destroyed eventually, the good and the bad as well as scientists. He can’t explain this feeling but Perfect Soldier, as he has recently been called, believes that super humans are not solely humans at all or are simply creations of man to do their evil bidding. Even if the ‘good’ ones seem to have escaped this fate somewhere in his mind The Sergeant believes he was put on this earth with his abnormal healing rate to rid the world of all the super humans that threaten its amazing imperfection.

Like all men with no memory of their lives and no records of them anywhere there is a big secret about Leonardo Cratus that he and all want to know; some want to know how there are no records other want to know why. This said secret is that he is the reincarnation of Victor Cord, or better known as Project Death yet he has no memory of the life before hand or any memory besides what is in his head now for that matter. Being the rebirth of Death obviously doesn’t mean he is like his ‘predecessor’ ,if you will , so in saying that he has emotions and free will just like every other human being except when given an order he follows it to a cue unless he deems it unfit. Because of this though he will have random flashbacks of his life before hand and absolutely hates doctors for reasons unknown to him; essentially he believes this hatred was started because he has no use of them and believes life would be much better if everyone was able to heal like he was.

The Powers

Power 1:Rapid Cellular Regeneration: The genetic ability to heal almost any wound instantly.
The Perfect Soldier has the ability to heal most, or all, wounds to his self; depending on how bad the wound is depends on how long it takes to regenerate. So far though there has been no wound Sergeant has not been able to heal if given the time. (His head was cut of once and after about five minutes it grew back only for him to get up and continue his mission. Unknown to him and everyone the only way to kill him is to essentially rip out his heart, yes rip it out shooting it or blowing it up will only result in it healing. The heart must be pulled completely out of his body for him to die.)
Equipment:
The Suit (refer to costume pic): His suit is fire proof, and water proof, and is able to temporarily turn invisible to the naked eye and most radar/sonar devices. (Lasts three posts and has a two post cool down)
INT Allocation: 4
The Bullets: Modified non-metal bullets able to be used in any type of gun and kill even super humans (Six strength)
The Guns:( all made of non metal alloys) He carries around a barrette 50. CalThe Perfect Soldier Barret_50cal__Sniper_Rifle_by_lucariofan666 ,one scar assault riffle The Perfect Soldier SCAR-L-ELGM , and two glock 22 pistols The Perfect Soldier Glock-texture1

Grid
Intelligence:6
Occult:
Strength:4
Speed:4
Durability:4
Ability: 8
Fighting Skills:6
Magic:
Spells:
Potency:
Flight:
Wealth:1

Last edited by Swordsmaster on December 8th 2012, 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Soldier Empty Re: The Perfect Soldier

Post by Super Cutie March 10th 2012, 10:32 pm

This is approved. I dont mind you carrying over the points.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Perfect Soldier Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 4th 2012, 11:11 am

Unapproved for stat changes

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster December 8th 2012, 11:04 am

Updated to fit new system

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 11th 2012, 9:18 am

Approved and moved.

-My DeviantArt-
The Perfect Soldier JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top