The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Distant memories(Ember only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:18 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Distant memories(Ember only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Distant memories(Ember only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Distant memories(Ember only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Distant memories(Ember only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Distant memories(Ember only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Distant memories(Ember only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Distant memories(Ember only) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Distant memories(Ember only) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Distant memories(Ember only) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Distant memories(Ember only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Distant memories(Ember only) Empty Distant memories(Ember only)

Post by Alpha July 17th 2011, 7:12 pm

Slowly her nostrils too a drag of the dirty New York air, full of glaringly obvious pollution. It was one of the reasons she disliked the great city, yet loved it at the same time. So many fond memeories lingered in this otherwise boring excuse for a city. So many things she never wanted to let go of in the stream's of time. Elena sighed deeply, as she looked over the expansive city with sapphire red eyes. It had been a while since she escaped the grasps of G.U.N prison thanks to the mysterious Dr.Cosmos. There would be hell to pay for the heroes, but not tonight. Tonight she wanted nothing, but to be alone in the city she loved. "Well sweethearts, i'm going out for the night." She sighed with a sigh in her voice.

Phil was on the plush carpeted floor, playing witht he latest gaming console. From what she saw, it was a fighting game. Huntress laying sprawled across the bed, looking over one of those teenage magazines girls buy. Humming lightly to herself, as she flipped through the pages. Malice was just sitting in the corner, eating on slices of a large pizza Elena had prepared for him. Which was much to his enjoyment. "I'll be back in a few hours."' She announced leaving the room. Quickly making her way to street level. Wiping away a strand of red colored hair from her eyes lazily. She only had one real reason for being out this late at night.

Turning the corner, she came upon a construction site that had stopped for the night. Eyes glowing somewhat cloudy at the sight of it. She felt over the rips in her jeans slowly, nostalgia slowly coming over her. With disrequard for the in construction mess, she walked along. Stopping at one part of what seemed liek them rebuilding an apartment complex. Curling up as she rested against one of the supprot beams of the structure. Fingers slowly feeling over it with a sort of longing. Memeories flowing back to her quickly.

It was a rather sunny day, in what looked like a quaint kitchen. Medium sized, red haired woman slowly mixing something in a bowl. With a large, tan wooden spoon. Finishing it up with a flourish, she removede the spoon from the bowl. A string of dough clinging to it as she pulled, stomach the shape of an egg mostly. Thin fingers absently feeling over it softly, lovingly." Woah he kicked." She said in a sort of pleased, and suprised tone. " Looks like my little boy can't wait to get out into the world." She snikered to herself, though quickly came the sharp pains. Causing her to arch over the counter, it was time. A bright light flashing as she was next holding a small bundle.

A small baby, crying loudly in her arms, Tuffs of black hair on his form, as well as what she would call beautiful grey eyes. Though his crying stopped when he looked in her eyes. A smile coming across his face slowly, as he giggled. " I know what i'll call you now. Your name will be Sean." She said happily, pressing her lips to the small childs forehead. Sean now falling peacefully asleep in her arms. It was one of the happiest memories she had to date, of the happiest times of her life.

A small tear made its way down the villanesses cheek, quickly wiped away. Elena stood, giving the wreckage of the place one last look as she walked away. As she walked slowly from the empty site, a man slowly began to follow her. With a knife hidden away on him, not with the best intentions of course. unnoticed through the haze of emotion.

Last edited by Elena Marie on July 19th 2011, 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Distant memories(Ember only) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Distant memories(Ember only) Empty Re: Distant memories(Ember only)

Post by Ember_Fangs July 18th 2011, 6:41 am

Scarletta, on the other hand, hadn't had such a peaceful evening.

In the morning she'd left the apartment after lazily getting up and cooking breakfast for herself and Brock, idly chatting before he left to save the city for another day and left Scar to her own devices. She still had a bruised face from where Sean had landed a brilliant punch on her in their spar. It had been a nightmare keeping Pain from going on a rampage and simply beating everyone up until she told him who had hit her. She wasn't going to tell him it was Sean, if it was his son or not. Sure, Sean was tough but still, Brock was Pain. Scar was actually rather happy she had got Sean's angst out on her instead of the poor public and so wore the bruise with pride. After washing up and getting dressed she'd headed out, not one to be cooped up inside she had decided to go sight seeing in New York. During the day she'd taken a lot of photo's and met up with an old friend - Sablo - who had brought her to America from Rome. Just as she was heading home all hell had broken out.

Scar had stumbled upon a dark alley on her way back where a woman lay slumped in her own blood, back against the wall, throat cut. Checking for a pulse Scar begrudgingly left her there, closing her eyes and pulling out her mobile, dialling for the police. She rattled off an address and then hung up. Scar scanned the alleyway for any clues as to where the nut job had gone when she heard a scream from the other side of the alleyway.
"Do I ever get a night off?" she muttered, slammed her phone back into her pocket then ran and vaulted over the wall. Scar landed in a crouch just in view of a struggling woman and a man with a knife.
"Put her down," she said in a low, warning voice while sending a spiral of fire at the knife. The man swore and dropped the blade and the woman before bolting out of the alleyway. Naturally Scar went for the woman, checking for a pulse she breathed out a sigh of relief. The girl was just unconscious, beaten up and scared, but not dead.

Laying her down gently she jumped to her feet and bolted after the man who she saw just disappearing round the corner of the buildings. She yanked out her phone and half shouted the address and details down the phone to the ambulance services and then hung up as she skidded round the corner where construction was going on. It took her a moment to focus on the dusty road until she spotted the man with his hood up, following another woman.
"Oh hell no," she muttered and broke into a sprint, worthy of an Olympian, dressed in snug fitting faded blue jeans and a blue almost pirate styled shirt which came off the shoulders and hugged her hips and her forearms. Her converses hit the concrete whisper soft so as not to make a noise until she was close.
"Move!" she warned the woman quickly before jumping and tackling the man onto the street. He clumsily fell face first onto the concrete as she yanked his arms up and behind his back, kicking the knife from his grip and pressing her knee into the back of his neck. The man was covered in blood and so were her hands.
"You think it's fun to murder women do you, jerk? Can't pick on someone your own size?" she muttered and shifted her weight to make him gasp in pain just as the police poured round the corner, following her bloody footprints probably.
Scar slowly got off of the man when the police had cuffed him and she brushed her hands down her jeans to clear them of crusty blood before pushing her long curly blonde hair out of the way and glancing to the red haired witch.
"Sorry about that, are you okay? He didn't cut you or nothing did he?" she asked in her strong London accent.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 18th 2011, 1:09 pm

Elena was suprised by two things. One was the womans suprise appearence, and of course the fact someone was following her. Though she took himd own with considerable ease, which only made it easier for Elena. She smiled in return to the womans question, somethign she hadn't truely done in a while. Considering how to answer the question she was asked. Eyes lazily drifting over the woman who stood before her, gauging how much of a threat the hero was. Though keeping a pleasent expression on her face as she did, quickly making eye contact. As she prepared her answer quickly.

"No its quite alright. I'm fine, but thank you for stopping that man. I'm not sure what he could've done if you didn't." She said it all as thankful as she could muster. Though she was partially sincere with her thanks. She could tell the woman wasn't from around here, so Elena may as well introduce herself. Even though this hero may one day be an enemy of hers. She hald out her hand to shake the womans, though she hadn't done such a gesture in a while. So it felt a little awkward.

"Since you saved Me and all. I think it would be proper to introduce my self. My name is Elena Marie Collin,Its a pleasure to meet you." She said giving a charismatic smile, Hand out there waiting as she absentmindely let her tounge drift over her lips, tasting the slightest bit of salt. Maybe she wouldn't even end of becoming this womans enemy, possibilitites were endless really.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 18th 2011, 2:32 pm

Scarletta didn't look exactly flattering like she could have done, with a smudge of dirt on her jaw and the fading yellow-green of the bruise, her hair was wild and messy but she looked bright and alive, the angelic blood pumping round her body and keeping her appearance young. When the woman stuck her hand out she smiled and shook it firmly, a proper handshake not one of these limp ones.
"It's a pleasure to meet you my name's Scarletta, most people just call me Scar though, or if you read the newspapers I guess I'm the Inferno," she said with a small smile before looking to the man being hurled in to the car and shook her head slightly. She really hated bad people, she didn't get why they had to hurt people.
"I'm just glad I caught him when I did, he's murdered one girl already and attacked another, you were going to be his third victim I'm afraid," she sighed softly and ran a hand through her thick blonde hair, pulling out a hair band she yanked it up into a pony tail.

"Oh snap, did you say Collins?" she blinked, the name suddenly clicking in her mind. "You must be Sean's mum," she smiled brightly. Of course she didn't have a hard grudge against any of Pain's ex's and his children's mums. She didn't want to be the 'New Woman getting in the way of a family bond'.
"Actually your son gave me a lovely black eye, I had the pleasure of sparring with him earlier in the week, you have an amazing son. I offered to help him do some elemental training if you don't mind?" she frowned slightly. She wasn't sure if the woman would have a problem with her being involved with her kid.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 18th 2011, 2:47 pm

Elena made sure to keep a note of the womans name in her mind. So she was this Inferno Elena had heard about once, or twice before. Well it was good to get to know the local heroes anyway. Maybe she had somee sort of relations to Pain, which would be useful in the end. Eyes drifitng over tot he man who was being taken away to most likely prison. Which reminded her of that nice little stay in G.U.N prison not too long ago. Though she was suprised when Scarletta mention her son, which was actually a pleasent suprise.

She somewhat frowned at the thought of him giving her a black eye. Elena has taught her son better than to hit a lady, but no reason to complain about that. " So you've taken it upon yourself to train him? Well I suppose that is good, even though I asked Pain to do that." She shrugged, smiling lightly." he nevers listens." She sighed, hands moving to her hips lightly. She shooker head head, laughing lightly. " I hope he's not causing too much trouble. From what I hear hes a great hero now." She said that with a sense of pride, red lips in a pleased smirk.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 18th 2011, 3:46 pm

Scarletta smiled and rubbed the back of her neck gently, closing her eyes slightly in a pleased and shy expression. She finished tying her hair back and brushed the last few strands of curls away from her face and out of her eyes.

"Yeah well, Br--Pain," she corrected herself firmly, opening her sapphire blue eyes. "Isn't an elemental, physical training he could have nobody better in the world I'm sure, but I've trained with other elemental's so I think I could help him better than his dad being soaked," she smiled slightly. "As long as you don't mind, but your son is very powerful, it's been an honour to spar with him," she smiled and watched as one of the men approached and shook her hand, took down her name and cell phone number before leaving with Scars promise she'd be down the station tomorrow to put in her statement. When they left she glanced back to Elena and then put her hands in the front of her jeans.
"Yeah Sean is a great hero, I haven't seen him in a few days though," she frowned slightly and looked up at the sky briefly before back to her. "Have you heard from him lately? Last time I saw him he was kinda upset and angry.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 19th 2011, 7:21 am

She listened to her explanation with interest, thinking over what she was going to say when she stumbled over his name. Maybe it was his true name, something that she was truly interested in. Smiling as she nodded, considering what she said. True, Pain wasn't fit to teach Sean to control his powers effectively. So she trusted this woman . Crossing her arms over her chest. " Well i'm pleased to hear of his success, but I can't say i've seen him around. Actually i've been looking for Sean for quite a while. I was hoping to find him here of all places, but unfortunately I haven't." She crossed her arms, sighing a little forlorn.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 19th 2011, 10:03 am

"Hmmm I'll try and find him soon to make sure he's okay," she sighed softly and then ran a hand through her hair which was already falling out the band. In annoyance she took it out and roughly pulled it higher so more of the hair would be trapped in the black band which kept her hair off of her face. Satisfied with that she glanced back to Elena and then motioned to a nearby shop.

"Do you fancy grabbing some coffee? If you're not busy, I guess you have a few questions as to how I know your son and that," she smiled slightly. "And I'd like to get to know you of course," she smiled. Scarletta wasn't exactly a bad person, she was friendly and open and loved to make new friends, exactly when it was someone who had known Pain. She didn't want to be one of these women who the mothers thought were stealing their son or daughter and turning them against one another. Of course, it might be Scar's over active imagination and the fact in England this happened a lot, especially in her area. She didn't want to be like that and Scar was determined to answer any question this woman had for her.
"Don't worry I'll pay," she smiled cheerfully and lead the woman over to the coffee shop. "Guess I better tell you a bit about me. Er you can probably tell I'm from England, lived in London then moved over here and Pain helped me out with my new ... er... gifts I guess," she said as she walked, stepping into the shop and holding the door open for her.
"What would you like to drink?" she asked brightly, moving to the counter.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 30th 2011, 4:48 pm

She perked up slightly when she mentioned something about coffee, Elena was in the mood for coffee. So that was a brilliant idea at the moment. She felt lazily over the rips in her pants before answering the generous offer. "Sure, coffee sounds wonderful." She smiled, following Scarletta, while wondering why she was being so kind. When asked for what type of coffee she wanted, lena simply asked for a latte. Since she was never too picky on her drink order, as she waited for the drink order to be finished, she listened to Scarletta babble. "I can tell your from England, I suppose its the accent. Though I must ask, what is your relation to Pain?" She raised an eyebrow, a small smirk coming across her lips, as she waited for a response.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 30th 2011, 5:17 pm

"Thanks Harry," the fire elemental smiled at the man behind the bar as he handed the girls their drinks and she handed over the cash, absent mindedly putting the change - which was a good $15 - into the charity bucket. Scar couldn't help but smile slightly as she mentioned her accent, Scar did have quite a strong London accent that most people picked up on as soon as she spoke. However the question about Pain completely threw her off guard and she bit down hard on her lip, pausing to think of what to say. On lookers may have believed her lip biting was because she was deep in concentration, making sure not to drop the coffee as she carried it to one of the tables for two in the room. Setting the cup down she slid into the high stall and carefully and absent mindedly arranged her mug and napkin neatly. Most people in New York had seen Scar with Pain and had made the click there was something going on between them and even though yes they were sleeping together, neither had said or admitted they were in a relationship.

"I live with him," she said slowly, tucking a strand of blonde hair behind her ear as she blew gently onto her steaming hot milky coffee. Scar's green eyes flicked up to Elena for a moment and then she offered a small smile. "And I guess as Sean's sister put it I'm the flavour of the...month," she paused and re-dressed the comment. The phrase at the time had seriously hurt her but now it was kind of a joke between them.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum