The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
The Halloween Hit I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Halloween Hit I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
The Halloween Hit I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The Halloween Hit I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Halloween Hit I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Halloween Hit I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Halloween Hit I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Halloween Hit I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Halloween Hit I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Halloween Hit I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Halloween Hit I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Halloween Hit I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Halloween Hit I_vote_lcapThe Halloween Hit I_voting_barThe Halloween Hit I_vote_rcap 
ghost
The Halloween Hit I_vote_lcapThe Halloween Hit I_voting_barThe Halloween Hit I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Halloween Hit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY The Halloween Hit

Post by The Nekromonga October 15th 2021, 2:15 am

October meant it was time for the Halloween arms show at a little teashop in a quiet corner of Isroh’s territory. A private affair hosted for local bosses, it was a chance for gangs who needed hardware when superpowers were lacking. The arms dealers were a grandfather and grandson duo, the Lu’s, Winston (the third) Lu and his grandson Drake Lu.

Together they ran the Lu Tong Long (Iron Dragon) Tea and Dimsum Shop, a surprisingly very long-lived store that had seen its founder, Winston sell rifled barrels during the civil war while operating as a general store for Chinese immigrant laborers. It was the perfect front for their more lucrative arms dealing business, and they were known very well for selling high quality goods, both state of the art firepower and more archaic and arcane needs, such as cursed swords or sentient armor.

History lesson aside, today the quaint two-storey building had a fairly authentic Rosewood and oak interior, not that gaudy red paint and cheap plastic furniture that was common in the mainland. The owners liked their real silks, their real leathers, and real precious metals on the edges of furniture. The cashier, located at the back of the main dining hall, was an elevated podium in itself, flanking the bar. There above the liquor cabinet hung the portrait of the first Winston Lu, and another ancestor named Lu Feng, who looked cheery for his age. That they managed to keep a low profile was a testament to the owners’ policy of Less Talk Less Trouble and Client Anonymity guaranteed.  

Winston III personally ushered in local bosses, a majority of whom were paid up with Isroh, with a few outliers. Tables were quickly attended to by young Asian women and their carts of tea and dimsum. "Man I don't care much for buns, but these are something else." One gangster said, taking a bite of the complimentary buns, which were the house specialty. The atmosphere was relaxed, cigarettes lit and mid priced liquor already flowing. There were only a few tables, and each was reserved for a certain ‘kind’ of client, as inter-species mixing was kept at a minimum with high powered weaponry available.

Of course, as this was Isroh’s turf now, the arms show wouldn’t begin until the man himself showed. Renee the secretary reminded Isroh of course, and it would be a minimum entourage consisting of only herself and a maximum of up to two others of Isroh’s choice.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top