The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trial by Fire
House Call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
House Call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
House Call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
House Call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
House Call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
House Call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
House Call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
House Call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
House Call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
House Call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
House Call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
House Call - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
House Call - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHouse Call - Page 2 I_voting_barHouse Call - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
House Call - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHouse Call - Page 2 I_voting_barHouse Call - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

House Call

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: House Call

Post by ghost May 10th 2020, 6:52 pm

"It is true that humans tend to freak out at the things they do not understand. When I first saw you, I wasn't sure what to do." Gashtin smiled and continued to drive. The cement wasn't far from where they were and the motel wasn't much further. "My name is Gashtin. And, no, I'm not apart of the Low Sparrow. You never heard of them?" This would surprise him a little. For the last year he had spent much time studying the occult arts, trying to understand them and wrapping his mind around why they do what they do.

"Do you understand what the Low Sparrow is?" He said.

They would soon pull up to the motel. It was a shabby looking place. One floor with many doors, each of them a dark brown color, near by the door is a large window, most, if not all, had their blinds pulled close. A sign sat out front, "The Highway Stop #5". It has been an active safe house for the last thirty years, as far as he knows anyway, the cardinal gives him in depth files of each location he is sent to.

Without waiting for her to answer he continued what he was saying, "The Low Sparrow is an occult organization that is in active aggression towards the church. They have been around for a long time, hundreds of years, it wasn't till recently they started to attack." He pulled the car up to a packing space. "They recently came under new leadership. I have been... acquiring... information from them." Gashtin opened the car door and popped the trunk open.

He would walk back, grab a duffle bag from the trunk, wave for Pori to come by the door. Opening it he'd gaze around the parking lot, making sure they weren't followed, then enter the room after the slim girl.

ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Row May 10th 2020, 7:56 pm

Gashtin, as he was introduced, drove the two up to a human sleeping establishment. The place did not look all pretty like those large buildings in the cities. However, it was still much more fancy then the sewers the slime normally took refuge in. In fact, Pori was worried about the building for a far different reason. She already blew her cover multiple times today. She did not think she was ready to go to a place with a lot of humans.

She could not voice her issue with the place though because Gashtin was still talking. He moved on to the Low Sparrow. Pori thought it was just a bird flew lower to the ground, but apparently they were really magical people that attacks this church. Pori did not know what a church was, but she did not like the idea of something being attacked.
"Attacking church. Does not sound good."
By now, she forgot her worries as she continued listing and imagining birds that flew low attacking a bunch of people and buildings. Pori got out the car and followed the man with her half-waddle half-walk, "Wait. But why do the birds want to attack this church? Dont birds try to stay away from humans? Birds definitely try to stay away from Pori."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
House Call - Page 2 Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost May 10th 2020, 10:03 pm

Gashtin closed the door. He hadn't seen any other headlights on their way to the motel and was confident that no one had followed him. But in this day and age a mouse could be used just as easy as a vehicle, Pori's comment brought his mind back.

"They are not 'birds' they just call themselves that. It is a group of people. They don't like the church because they disagree that there is only one true God. They don't wanna admit their faith is false. Its sad really. Some of them are very smart." Gashtin Said. "Now, feel free to make yourself at home. The fridge is full of food." He pointed to the small fridge that say sat within the dresser, under the small TV. "The bathroom is through there and you can pick whichever bed you'd like... um... if you use beds." He shrugged.

The lights in the room were dim and yellow looking. The TV was small and large. The doors were not fortified. If there were attacked here there would be few places to hid. Gashtin lied on the bed and closed his eye. Still listing to the little one. If she fell asleep he would get up and pray. But he didn't want to interrupt the conversation for it.

One hundred miles away five large trucks drove down the highway. Two pickups with 8 foot beds, a heavy machinegun was mounted on them. The other three were storage trucks, each with fifteen men a peace, all heavily armored.

A man sat inside, his hand out in front of him, palm up. An eight pointed star was cut into his hand, blood still dripping. A red orb floated above his hand, it looked of burning steel all twisted and continued to mold as the man chanted. His eyes were rolled back into his head, where other man's eyes would look white, his were red.

"What do you see Mim?" A man in full armor said to the conjurer.

He stopped chanting and spoke, "You can't rush this... they are at stop 5. Just as he promised." The man continued his chant, it sounded like a combination of a middle eastern language and German.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Avatar image: By Ofelia Generated with AI.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Row May 11th 2020, 5:55 pm

Pori was very disappointed to find out the Low Sparrow was not a bird but just a bunch of people. "Awwww, Pori thinks, birds would have been more fun than humans." The argument over God was new territory for the little slime. Slimes did not have such believes, or at least that person did not say she should have them. She never had the desire to know where she came from. She woke up in a tube so she was probably created by humans. In a way, the humans were all like gods to her, but that was too much thinking for the hungry glob. "So what is God again. Pori hears lots of talks about this God person but Pori doesn't understand much. Is God another name for a Human? Can Pori meet this person... unless God is Alien. Pori had enough aliens for one day."

The slime walked over the fridge after being offered food. Now she didn't care about God at all. Free food, and it would be good food. Among the icy breath of the ice making box, was an assortment of snacks, drinks, and treats. She dipped her head inside and slime filled the fridge, pulling everything into her coat. Her slime ripped through the wrapping paper first to absorb the food. Next was the drinks. Water would be the last thing to devour given the potential effects it has on her slime. Bottle water was like keeping emergency calories without the work of eating. It was a pure win.

"Pori, does not sleep normally. Pori did it once. Boy sung Pori song. Song was nice and Pori then slept. However Pori does not normally sleep. Pori happy to eat lots though." Pori looked at the bed and the fabric, "Pori not sure Pori should go on bed. Pori would prefer something less... absorbent. Pori will relax in bathroom if okay. Pori likes tiles. They are fun to move around on and bathtubs don't absorb Pori's slime. Pori can move around more freely too." Pori did not go the the bathroom though. She just bounced around between inspecting different things in the room and looking out the window. She even poked the man some in the face. Human faces were so weird. They just stayed in place. They didn't deform or get stuck like her faces did. "Hey, are you sleeping? What is it like to sleep Gashitin? Why do humans have to sleep?"

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost May 12th 2020, 10:02 am

Gashtin had drifted to sleep. There was nothing against Pori, of course, it had been a long day. He'd been awake since three am going over his final checks before the attack. His body was starting to feel like nothing as his mind slipped way into the dream world, so peaceful and... His eyes opened to Pori pocking his face.

"Ah. Sorry, didn't mean to fall asleep like that. What is sleeping? … um. Not sure how to explain that one. Human brains have to rest, so it's their way of resting." He said while throwing his legs of the side of the bed and getting up to look out the window. No one had arrived in the last 30 minutes. "I think we are good to go. Now, I'm going to lay down, you don't sleep?" He was hoping she would correct him, 'yes, of course I sleep.' or 'we don't sleep but we go into a deep meditative state...' or something, "Sorry, I've just had a long day."

He went and opened the fridge, maybe a beer would calm his nerves, but it was as empty as stomach felt. "That's odd. Usually they are full up." He said.

Tires screeched on the pavement outside.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Row May 14th 2020, 12:34 am

It came out of no where. Her core started to feel funny and the room shifted every so slightly. Her human form stopped moving and only one limb would respond. It was weird but Pori had an easy solution to it. She pulled back her slime and returned to her smaller slime drop shape. her clothes slid off her body as she shrunk revealing wrappers, bottles, and plastic from the previously eaten food from the fridge floating in her body. This included opened bottles of beer. Some empty bottles remained in her coat which lied on the floor under the slime and the only uneaten items were the water bottles which poked in and out of her mass.

The slime giggled as the man asked the question again, "Pori said sleep stuff already. Pori only slept once." She crawled up the bed like an amoeba, extending a lump of slime out to drag the main body forward after the man left for the fridge. Then she laughed, "Pori really like human food. Pori has water. Pori can share. A slime tendril plopped out of her body with an empty bottle of beer. Then it slugged off the bed and slithered to the man to offer him the bottle.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost May 14th 2020, 8:51 am

"Oh, so there was beer in there?" Gashtin said looking at the container as it slid around. It was odd to see so much stuff stuck in the slime, like a big ball of junk you'd expect to see floating in the ocean somewhere. "Are you alright?"

Commotion erupted outside, men shouting, truck doors screeching open, when Gashtin looked out the window he could have sworn he was in an action movie, the epic part right before the end. "We have trouble." He said while tucking the blinds closed again. "It might take them a few mintues to learn what room we are in. I will try and distract them as you get away. I don't want you to get hurt on my account." Gashtin placed his palm on the ground. The action wasn't needed to summon the zombies, but when he did he felt that he could control their assentation to a wanted destination. In this case he summoned them all in front of the next-door, to his right, it was closer to the armored men and they may assume that he is in there.

The ground started to crumble away as the zombies crawled out of their grave, five at a time, they emerged with load moans and a screeching cry for human flesh. Their eyes glowed a dark red color, their skin falling off their bones, most of their hair was patchy and soil covered. Most of them wore street clothes, others still had on suits or long flowy dresses. It didn't take long before the men with gun's realized what was happening, gun shots rang out into the night.

"Ready?" Gashtin stood by the door, his hand on the knob ready to run out guns blazing, covering for his Pori friend.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Row May 14th 2020, 10:26 pm

"Pori alright?" the slime giggled at the silliness of the question, "Pori is fine. Pori feels warm and funny." She continued inching forward on the bed only to realize that her slime was getting adsorb in the sheets. "Oh no... The bed is Alien. Pori is being eaten!" The slime reeled back tendril and reached for the ceiling. Sadly she did not have enough slime to grab it so she just melted over the bed. "Oh wait... Pori forgot. Human beds absorb liquid peoples. Pori sorry."

Pori proceeded to play with a bottle stuck in her slime when she heard Gashtin announced trouble.  Pori did her best to ball up, but now she looked like a giant spitball that splattered on a wall. "Pori get hurt. Ha ha. Pori is not afraid of getting hurt. Pori will get scary if any aliens come to attack Pori. Pori gonna just sit on the ceiling and drop down on alien. Alien wont be read for Pori." She then made several attempts to grab the ceiling and paid no mind to the man at the door.

"Pori not ready... Pori cant reach ceiling... Is too high."

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost May 15th 2020, 8:35 pm

"Um. I'm sorry Pori, we may not have time for this." Gashtin said. "Just stay here. With any luck they wont suspect you anyway. I can get their attention and lead them away." How the low sparrow found his location was gnawing at a peace of his mind, like a bone in the jaws of hungry dog, but he couldn't let it distract him too much. "I'll come back when things are all clear.

Gashtin opened the door and dipped out. Crouched facing towards the large hole where he summoned his dead teammates and started to back peddle slowly. The door hadn't closed behind him, it was too late to correct. Gun fire burst back to life as zombies vanished from his mind. He pulled up his weapon and shot two men that ran in his direction, not because they noticed him, but because they didnt want to get eaten. The loud shots got the attention of the sparrow and huge guns ontop of trucks opened fire towards him. He was able to duck behind his car before the rounds hit.

In the confusion he had lost some control of his zombie companions. One of them found it was towards his room. The rest were still scattered about the parking lot.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Row May 16th 2020, 1:08 am

Pori continue to reach for the ceiling. She inched around the bed looking for a better angle than 90 degrees straight up but that proved to make the task even more difficult. It did not make sense to the slime so she just gave up. "Gashtin... Pori can't do it. What should Pori do." There was no response. "Gashtin... Pori needs help." Still the room remain silent. Pori turned her attention to the door and a loud bang roared through the room.
"Oh no... the Aliens..."
Pori pulled herself together and fell off the bed into her yellow coat. Her slime seeped into the clothes filtering out as much as the junk in her body as she could (like two wrappers). Then she did her best to form a human-like shape. She ended up looking like a slug wearing a rain coat. To her she was perfect, but she also had failing to reach the ceiling with her body despite being able to literally alter her shape. She turned to the door and the thing waiting for her made her scream.

Pori bulked up using her stored calories to mass produce slime and tripled her mass. Then slime flooded her sleeve and came out, forming a large wobbly orb of slime. The slime rose the orb above her head and let out another scream. "Dont eat me alien, Pori scary now!" Then she slammed the orb down on the alien while screaming, trapping it within her slime. Pori then let out a girlish roar and forced her way out breaking down the doorway to avoid reducing her size. She was surrounded by humans being attacked by aliens. She had a hard time focusing on who was who, but it was easy enough to pick out aliens. She had to do something. She had to save them.

Pori let out another roar, "Pori will save humans from aliens. Pori will not let aliens eat Pori's friends!" she raised her slime wrecking ball orb and then started swinging it wildly at the "aliens," attempting to crush them and trap them inside of her slime ball of doom! It was time for Pori to become the heroine she always dreamed of.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost May 16th 2020, 8:27 am

Gunfire riddled the car Gashtin was behind for only a moment. There was an odd silence that feel about the parking lot, even the zombies seemed to slow. When Gashtin poked his head out he saw Pori. Large and infuriated swinging some kind of slime ball. Though, her targets were the zombies it seemed, trapping them. This is what she meant by aliens... how could I have missed it? He thought. Then acted quickly.

He crawled forward of the car and aimed at the nearest Sparrow he could see. Firing he took the man down with a wound to the neck, then another turned the corner, running from the slime wielding horror that was Pori. Gashtin fired a shot that broke through the man's shielded helm and created a hole in his skull. Blood misted behind like a red shadow. After he fell to the ground Gashtin knelt down and touched the man. Both Sparrows, who were dead, opened thier eyes, a dark red color shined forward and they arose a new creature.. Then, Gashtin directed them toward the closest enemy he could see. With any luck when Pori attacked she would be attacking all of them, not just the zombies.

Out of one of the vehicles emerged a man in a dark red cloak his arm was dripping with blood. "It's time for you to die Gashtin." He held out his hand and began to form a large ball of fire that looked to be entangled with strips of metal. Gashtin held out his gun and shot at the man, though he made holes in him like poking a pencil through paper, the rounds didn't seem to bother the Conjurer at all. What is th- before he could finish his thought the ball leapt off the man's hand as if it had a mind of it's own. When it struck the ground in front of Gashtin it erupted with the might of a grenade and sent metal and flames in every direction. Gashtin was able to take cover behind his stolen vehicle, on fire as it was he knew he had to keep moving. Create distance.. Gashtin began to fire his weapon again. Shooting the Sparrows, weaving in between the large trucks, trying to stay out of the Conjurer's sight.

It didn't take long for the Conjure to start flinging fire towards the large Pori...

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Row May 21st 2020, 9:21 pm

The aliens didn't put up much of a fight against giant slime. There lumbering movements and slow reaction speeds left them open to Pori's massive cleaving attacks. Soon the orb of slime would be full of crushed aliens still twitching. The slime groan at their desperate attempts to stay fighting. So she slime them into a wall and split herself away from her slime orb. This left the zombies trapped in her slime and glued to the motel.
"Pori will let Aliens stick there." she gloated with an arrogant chuckle.

Free of her own immediate threat she looked around the spinning battle ground. A bunch of vehicles were blocking the road and lots of humans firing at a car. Pori was confused since she thought she took care of the aliens. The humans had no reason to fight yet they were adamant about attacking the car. Suddenly Gashtin poked out to shoot the other humans back. Pori froze. They wanted to attack her friend.
"Humans... stop!" she shouted, but the human's weapons drowned out her pleas.

The slime stared at both of the sides worried. She did not want to hurt humans but she didn't want her friend hurt either. Also, everyone had to be fighting the aliens like her since their bodies littered the ground. Suddenly, a man came out and summoned floating fire. It was so pretty and cool. Pori could only imagine being able to use magic like the humans. There was a loud bang but Pori didn't notice, still trapped in her own imagination of blowing fire balls over those white puffy marshmallows. When a chunk of slime exploded out of the center of her mass, she realized this wasn't the time to be daydreaming.

Her form was collapsing with her foundation ruined. Pori melted down into a smaller blob and recollected herself. The fire evaporated much of the water in her current mass. She was only one-third her previous size but that could be a good thing. She remained motionless as a thick pile of slime hopping the magical human would leave her alone. If he did, then she would inch away to the vehicle where she last saw the man but now it was on fire. She poked out some slime and saw him running around. Was he going to leave her? His weapon fired shots at the other humans who seemed to be focus on him now. "Fine... Pori will do something. Pori does not like being blown up."

So Pori reabsorbed most of her slime to reduce her size to a car tire. Then she slithered to the fire man. Her goal was to latch onto his feet and then release her stored of slime trap him in her mass. She had enough stored of mass to completely envelop his lower half. From there she would attempt to grab his arms and demand that he stop attacking.
"The aliens are defeated. Pori thinks we should stop fighting now."

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost May 22nd 2020, 5:37 pm

The gunfire seemed to subside as Gashtin looked over the vehicles hood. All of the armed men were laying on the ground, presumably died, though he could feel the presence of zombies still lingering about. No doubt some of the Sparrows ran and hid, flesh eating creatures on their heels. He could hear the occasional pop of a handgun, but it was only followed by the wavering of a oily blob in his mind and screams of a man. Should have put something in front of those weak doors. he told the dead Sparrow.

Gashtin walked up to Pori. He could see the floating body, "What have you done, who are you, how did you know where to find me?" He asked. He was surprised at how well she could control herself, gaining in size one moment and shrinking back down in a second, he had no doubt it is how she accomplished this.

He had other questions for this man. How many more were there? What was it that he was throwing at them? He had never witnessed his father using magic like that. Gashtin had heard stories about a type of battle mage, magic being used in combat, but nothing this destructive from a human, or was he just ignorant?

Gashtin let his instincts take over. Hate and filth seemed to leach out of him in invisible tendrils, protruding the dead around him, giving their bodies a cruel excuse of a life. Their eyes glowing like the zombies they became. As it was happening he raised his hands to Pori, "Stay calm." He'd say to her. He'd unconsciously direct the drones to move about the complex and hunt down the remaining sparrow, they would feast on the dead till their proximity to Gashtin was broken.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Row May 23rd 2020, 10:00 pm

Pori's tendrils finally snapped around the magical human's arms and bind his hands in her main mass. He was not moving now nor summoning fire out of his hands, at least she hoped. She was getting hungry and her control over her shaped continued to wavier. If she did not have the man to stick to, she doubted she could stand up this high with this much slime. Gashtin made his way over to Pori but he did not look too happy. Pori knew he was not mad at her though. She was a good slime.

The man on the other hand had to be a bad person in Gashtin's eyes. He was so aggressive in his questioning of the man. Pori felt bad for the man she ensnared. It was so scary. Pori wondered if she should pull him away. She wanted the humans to stop fighting and already forgot the man assaulted her with his magic. However she did not have time to react. She was already trapped in his burning glare. She could only sit by and wait for the man to respond or not respond. Hopefully he apologized so they could just become friends. Before he could, Pori saw a human get off the ground from the corner of her vision.

At first she did not care, but when the human groaned, she knew the bigger threat returned. "Aliens!" She screamed, losing her grip on the man trapped in her slime. She managed to stay attached to the man's legs but the slime was now terrified. She didn't have the mass to grow too much bigger and her thoughts were not working right. The world continued to spin as she bounced between the different aliens. "Pori scared. Pori gonna run. Pori don't want to get eatten."

Last edited by Row on May 24th 2020, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost May 24th 2020, 11:25 am

"Calm down Pori. These are not aliens." Gashtin tried to explain. "I created these... things. Don't ask how, but they are under my control and will not hurt you." His tone was calm and collected, hoping that Pori would mimic his demeanor. But as he spoke the man the slime was holding began to laugh.

"Your pathetic!" The man said smiling, "Holding one of the seals of death and you wield it so." His hands began to glow a deep red and veins of fire started to run up the man's neck. Heat radiated off him like a forge pumped full of air. He said something, it must have been in a different language, Gashtin couldn't understand, or was it drowned out by the flames that began to roar from the man's face? Fire jetted three yards from the Sparrows mouth and Gashtin jumped back. The heat and flames searing at his clothes, burning his hands as he raised them to protect his face. Each of the zombies ran about the parking lot aflame. The vehicle that was next to them began to turn black at the Sparrows presence.

Gashtin quickly ducked around another car. Not sure exactly what to do he pulled up his gun. If Pori had let the man go he would start to shoot. His finger pulling the trigger, letting the rounds dance through the air and waltz into the man's shoulder or upper chest. If she didn't free him he wouldn't shoot. He'd try to think of something. Looking around there was a fire-hydrant along the road, maybe the pressure would be enough to put the man out and knock him unconscious. But how do I get there? He asked himself. There was more than fifty yards between him and the hydrant. And even when he did get there, how would he open it?

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Row May 25th 2020, 2:01 am

"Yes They are. You Said it! Pori thinks." Pori couldnt remember how the topic even came up. Her thoughts were in a frenzy of fear, confusion, and hunger. The man before her who was suppose to be her friend was the man who summoned the aliens that wanted to eat her. The man she was holding on too was also dangerous. He threw a fire magic at Pori which put her it this spot. At the very least, Gashtin said he did not want to hurt Pori. Her slime started swirling around the magic man's legs ready to lunge out at the first thing that called itself a threat. Little did she know, the biggest threat was inside of her.

The man burst out laughing and said something about using seals of death. Magic talk for magic people Pori supposed. Her attention was really focused on the man's glowing hands. Her slime bubbled. She could feel the heat on her core. It wasn't safe to hold on to the man. She tried to pull herself off of him but she was too slow. A chunk of her slime just evaporated as the man exploded with heat. Pori tired to recollect herself but the Heat quickly ate up her slime. Every time she gain control of a piece of her mass, it would disappear from the heat. There was only one thing she could do, and she wouldnt like it. Pori Spat her core out of her mass towards the hotel.

Vulnerable and helpless, the core painfully bounced across the ground before being stopped by a piece of debris. From here Pori just watched as the fireman attacked Gashtin. There was nothing she could do to help as her slime mass was eviscerated by the mans heat. Hopefully he would thing he killed Pori and leave her alone.

Last edited by Row on May 25th 2020, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice