The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Initiation (Ultragal, Jeannie, and Gaia)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY The Initiation (Ultragal, Jeannie, and Gaia)

Post by ghost December 18th 2018, 8:32 pm

... The rain has stopped. The clouds parted and gave way to the light, its warmth beating down on the earth. Midday now. The grass starts its slow creep of a growth, the flowers open, birds chirp, and the ocean's waves steady as they pulse against the shoreline...

Soaring against the wind a hawks screech pierces through the air. A call to the wild. Birds fluttered through the trees, startled with the message, "Gather all. It is time!". Birds of all types rushed throughout Europe searching for the followers of Gaia, the worshipers. Still other birds passed the message to all that are loyal to the cause of Chrysalis, loyal to the earth, "Gather in the national forest, Gaia will be there to initiate the new members." This message may come in many ways. Some will notice birds acting strange, some will speak with them, others will be told by active humans in the group.

The hawk perched on a tree branch in the National forest. Surrounded by a waving landscape trees seemed scarce in the area. With a wave of wing a dozen tress sprouted up, their thick foliage blocking any curious on lookers. And again in another direction, a dozen trees, this happened till a mile or more was covered in a thick forest, only then did Gaia take his form. Gliding down to the ground a man emerged from the hawk. Wings stretched to form arms, the talons to feet, the beak to a mans head and face.    

As he walked through the wooded area animals of all kinds started to show up. Bears with their cubs, squirrels, all kinds of birds, even the earth worms started to work the ground more fiercely. They all came to watch as the new members, watch as people, humans, dedicated themselves to their protection.

The forest darkened as the trees thickened, soon light from fireflies light the paths and open area. It shown as Gaia raised his hand to form the earth. A large pool began to form in front of him. In its center a hole was made, from which blue florescent water poured.  Stairs were carved into one of the sides of the pool for ease of entry then with a flick of the wrist a throne was pulled from the ground, finally Gaia rested his feet.

It wasn't long till people started to show up. Each covered themselves in ornate green robes, they wore nothing else. These were the priest of Gaia, the worshipers. Others would show wearing day cloths, and still many where skyclad.

"We wait now only for the initiates. Let us remain quite and meditate on the voice of Mother. Let us feed these kind animals that have come to join us.  Let us welcome the newcomers with love and kindness, saving wrath for only those that hurt Mother." Gaia's deep voice echoes through the branches of the trees.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Avatar image: By Ofelia Generated with AI.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 447
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: The Initiation (Ultragal, Jeannie, and Gaia)

Post by Jeannie Rose December 18th 2018, 11:49 pm

huh how odd jeannie was setting at the park enjoying the pretty day when she noticed a odd number of birds flying by, deciding to investigate she climbs in a tree and makes bird calls.

one of the birds flies down on the branch beside herhello there mr.birdy, what's the big hurry? the two then talk with jeannie somehow making sense out of it's chirps oh a party with a friend of yours, some kind of forest king? how exciting can i come? i can ok show me the way little buddy she hopes out of the tree she follows the birdy.

it flies low so she can see it and leads her through the forest to met this gaia person that sounded most interesting
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal December 19th 2018, 3:29 pm

For the past several hours, Medicine Woman just wandered aimlessly. London was new to her, so she tried her best to walk on the main streets.  They were wide and well-lit, so walking around was much easier.

When the sound of multiple birds reached her, she looked skyward. How odd. They were flying unusually low.

Medicine Woman decided to investigate.  She made her way to the direction the birds seemed to come from.  What she saw was even stranger than the birds' odd flight pattern.

There was a forest?  The condition of the trees told her that they were newly grown.  Her eyes swept from one direction to the next.  Then, she saw all the fireflies.

They were floating in an organized pattern. Serving as a living path to a small opening of some kind. Medicine Woman kept to the bright path.

She spotted a very familiar young lady. She smiled warmly and approached her old friend.  She didn't get too close.  There was roughly six feet between her and the young woman.

"Jeannie!  It's good to see you again!", she said happily.  "How have you been? I haven't seen you in quite a while."

As glad as Medicine Woman was, she couldn't help but think there was a reason for her and Jeannie being here. "Um..Jeannie something is definitely happening here, but I don't know what it might be. What about you? Any idea why we're both in this forest?"

Last edited by Ultragal on December 26th 2018, 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected a minor mistake.)
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 19th 2018, 3:48 pm

medicine lady! jeannie runs over and hugs her friendyeah the king of the forest is having a party! the little birdy told me,huh do you speak birdy too? birdys see a lot flying around so they talk a bunch
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost December 19th 2018, 5:53 pm

A small procession of field mice went before the two ladies. Leading them down a firefly light path till they came to a large opening. In the center of the clearing was the large pool flowing with florescent blue water. Along the edges of the clearing was a group of people, all from different walks of life wearing multiple different styles. Most likely the ones to stand out stood before Gaia, dresses in long ornate green hooded robes, they were all female and all bowing their heads toward the newcomers, everyone else stared at the young women with wondrous gazes.

"Welcome!" Gaia's voice boomed. "You walk on ground that will change your life forever." He pointed theatrically. "You are now in the company of Chrysalis. A community of people dedicated to the renewal, restoration, and protection of the planet, Mother earth." His hands now opened wide, gesturing toward the crowed. "Each one of these people walked the path that you do now. In a moment I will bid you to come forward. I will place my hands upon your shoulders. And I will invite you to walk through the Freeing Well... But first, a question." He brought his hands to his center in a praying fashion. "Are you willing to be tested this day, proving your worth and desire for the group, proving that you will do ANYTHING to protect our Mother, and ANYTHING to Hear her voice?... If you do walk forward. If not, I bid you good day." His arm outstretched toward the way they came.

Gaia's bright green eyes waited patiently, gazing at them. His hand steady in the air. His clothes all dark brown and reds. He wore a long coat that resembled leather, but was made out of earth, and almost touched the ground. Its long sleeves cuffing his wrists. His dark red pants also a mixture of earthen material covered his lower part of the body and shown dimly. Gaia's short brown hair pulled back revealing his face that had angles like a chiseled rock face.  

(OOC: This is in a national forest outside of the city, not in London. Also, so it stays organized and less confusing, please try to post in order; Gaia, Jeannie, Medicine Woman. Thank you!)

Last edited by ghost on December 19th 2018, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed order haha..)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 19th 2018, 10:42 pm

jeannie was amused by the mice parade, then looked excited when they meet the forest king he looked like something out of one of her adventure games. oh yay a quest how fun, whats our quest?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal December 26th 2018, 11:54 am

Medicine Woman looked at the stranger seated behind the green-robed figures. "Forest king? Is that what you call yourself? Who died and made *you* king? As far as I know, no one rules the forest or anything else in Nature.

I agree with Jeannie, though. I'm curious about this 'quest' of yours. Please tell us what you have in that messed-up head of yours. Besides delusions of grandeur."
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost December 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

A confused look crossed Gaia's face. "I said Test." He corrected them emphasizing the 'T'. "I have claimed no such title. The ones that follow me may call me what they will, but I am only a humble servant of Mother Earth. That is all." He spoke with a calm face then continued, "This test will determine your strength, speed, intelligence, and will. To be among us I must know where to best place you, you cannot fail here, there is room within our ranks for even the lo-" He cut off. "...For everyone" Gaia corrected himself. The women in green smiled, then each of their faces turn back to an expressionless wall.

Anger was shifting around in his mind. A struggle that he kept privet. Gaia knew his mission well, hate and fear would get him nowhere, if he wanted to win this battle with civilization he had to play nice. These people around him all stood with awe at the newcomers, they wait for anything, every action taken by Gaia would be hailed as correct and admonished. People would keep a log of this day, teach it to their children, and their children's children. Not by any command that Gaia had given, it has all simply 'popped' up into the culture.

Gaia's jacket shifted as he stepped through the ladies in green cloaks. They parted suddenly, giving way and kneeling as Gaia walked past. Taking only a few steps he widened his arms. "Will you come forward or choose to leave, either way, have no fear." He spoke kindly, almost father like.

(OOC: If you guys wanted to make your post more deep, these are some things I like to ask myself when I write a post. I try to think about questions like, what is my character feeling? What are they thinking about? What are their motives? Do they find their surroundings interesting, worrying, or exciting? What do they think about this character that is speaking in front of them, do they like his tone of voice? This may help add depth to what you write, if that is something your interested in. Also, reading each post through and making sure you understand what is going on helped me and may help you as well. For instance, in my post, Gaia assumes you already know what is going on, that you already know who/what Chrysalis is. Now it is only his mission to place you in the best positions possible, where you might be most effective for the cause.)

Last edited by ghost on December 28th 2018, 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited OOC comment to be more sensitive to other playing styles.)

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 27th 2018, 12:56 am

a test? yay sounds fun as long as it's not math i hate math huh this place was most interesting noticing the people in green that was the forest guys follower dressed in robes are they like monks or wizards?

they did seem friendly though.so a servant of mother earth? your like captain plant then? jeannie looks around excited wondering what might happen is the test here?

or maybe some secret room he'll take them to.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 4th 2019, 4:32 pm

Gaia smiled lightly. "The test is not math. But please. Come forward. It is necessary for me to touch your shoulders. And after this I will administer the test." He spoke lightly with his arms wide.

The crowd all looked intensely. Some where excited, others were nervous. They all stood very still and almost blended perfectly with the wooden background. The fireflies casting bright beams of light through the air, some bouncing off the sparkling pool of blue florescent water in the center of the open space, made it clear that there where some people within Chrysalis that wore normal clothing. These people stood out like sore thumbs.

The trees to the back of Gaia started to part, "This is your first test." A path was reveled. Rocks where brought to the surface. Parts of the path twisted like a dragons tail. The ground every ten feet was separated by large crevasses in the earth, ten to thirty feet wide. Being full of rushing boiling water, the baubles bursting filled the air with seam and noise. An on looker wouldn't be able to tell the distance though it was only a half mile long.  "Before you go, you may walk through the freeing well. This water will make your body strong, your feet tough, and you will gain the knowledge of the ancients of the wild. But I must touch your shoulder. This touch signifies that you have dedicated yourself to my test.".

If Jeannie chooses to walk through the water her body would begin to feel energized. Her muscles will get larger, not extremely bulky, but fit and toned. Her feet will get calluses on the bottom and she will gain knowledge of the wilderness, what tress are sturdy, what plants are edible, what tracks match what animals, and more. The water is clear, lively with fish, and cool to the touch.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 5th 2019, 12:10 am

neat jeannie watched excited wait so do you touch my shoulder first,or go in the water first? or do i go in the water and you touch my shoulder while in it
she goes over by the free well thingy
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 5th 2019, 1:26 am

Gaia shrugged off frustration. "I touch your shoulder first." He grinned, walking toward her. The Freeing Well worked in a specific way. It would only grant power to people that have dedicated themselves in someway to Gaia.

His arm reached for her shoulder, and if she allowed, it would rest on it. "See, that was easy, right?" He smiled, almost patiently. "Now, walk through the water, enjoy the cool sensations, and be on the way down the trail." He continued, "I will be watching." as he finished crows flew down the path and perched on the branches of the trees. "Once you make it to the end, you will be faced with your next test." Gaia grinned.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 5th 2019, 3:10 am

ok then,yike that is kinda cold,ok follow the yellow brick road then she starts down the trail
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 16th 2019, 12:00 am

huh hopeful this trail is like a straight line to where she has to go or she'll need a map.

huh this forest guy seems nice hopefully he'll be fun to work for if she pass his test thing. she wishes that water wasn't so cold well at least she wore shorts to day sense she didn't have a swimsuit as the little bird didn't mention the pool party part. and soggy jeans would have made the trip along the trail unpleasant.

the water was nice besides being cold wonder the forest king can uses his magic to warm it up?

huh she should have wore a red riding hood costume if she knew she'd end up in the woods.

hopeful there is no big bad wolf waiting to try and eat her, huh with her powers she could be the wolf and red riding hood now that she thinks about it. so jeannie whistles Merryly skipping along the trail to whatever, the forest king had instore for her
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal January 16th 2019, 12:57 am

Medicine Woman watched as Jeannie walked into the blue pool.  Obviously, she made her choice.  Well, Jeannie was old enough to make her own decisions.  

Despite Jeannie's choice, Medicine Woman is still her best friend.  This is what she felt in her heart.  She never had a wonderful friend like Jeannie.

Medicine Woman looked back at Jeannie for a moment.  She then left the area.  Just before the forest was too far to see, Medicine Woman checked her itinerary.

She'd go to the airport.  She would return to the United States.  After landing, she'd stop in Navajo Nation for a while.  It would be good to consult with all the Native American chiefs living there for advice.

But, she accidentally dropped her itinerary.  It was carried by a breeze back into the strange forest.  If anyone picks it up, it would show where she was going and when.

((OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply.))

((OOC 2: Exit Medicine Woman.))

Last edited by Ultragal on January 16th 2019, 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected a minor mistake.)
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top