The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
New Hero Group: Avalon I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
New Hero Group: Avalon I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
New Hero Group: Avalon I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
New Hero Group: Avalon I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
New Hero Group: Avalon I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
New Hero Group: Avalon I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
New Hero Group: Avalon I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
New Hero Group: Avalon I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
New Hero Group: Avalon I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
New Hero Group: Avalon I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
New Hero Group: Avalon I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
New Hero Group: Avalon I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
New Hero Group: Avalon I_vote_lcapNew Hero Group: Avalon I_voting_barNew Hero Group: Avalon I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
New Hero Group: Avalon I_vote_lcapNew Hero Group: Avalon I_voting_barNew Hero Group: Avalon I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

New Hero Group: Avalon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Hero Group: Avalon Empty New Hero Group: Avalon

Post by Nate6595 July 29th 2018, 1:44 am

Hello everyone! I am working to start a new hero organization! I have had a lot of help from other people around the site and I've put in a lot of work towards it.  Before I officially make the group I just wanted to see who would be interested in being a part of it, as well as get a few general opinions on the matter. If you are interested in joining the group I'd also like to know what kind of role you would want in the group!

The general idea of it is a group that works under the title of Avalon! It was started and funded by a retired hero (An npc to be made) in order to assist and protect the world against other empowered people, otherworldly threats (Whether alien or mythical), and provide a safe haven to those who are trying to better control their own abilities, helping them find a place in this world.

While the retired hero still does work around the facility and holds some power to a degree, the group is run by a small council of heroes, people elected based of their heroic notions and ideals, as well as their abilities. This council helps direct the group and its activities, keeps it in line to prevent corruption, generally oversees what goes on, and, of course, does hero work along side the rest of the organization.

As of right now there are four people on this council, but I am look for one to three more PCs to join the council and help run Avalon. If you're interested in joining the council please let me know!
If you're not and you're just interested in joining the group in general, then you're more than welcome to provided you are a hero!

There may be other groups and sections added to Avalon as it progresses, though that is something to be discussed down the line!

The base of operations for this group contains many facilities, armory, library, living quarters, network room, cells to house villains or powerful objects, areas to train in, presentation hall, a cafeteria, and something known as the Arcway! The Arcway is large teleportation network which can teleport the people using it to one of several beacons around the world that are placed in several major cities.

These cities include: Vienna, San Fran, Shanghai, Toronto, Melbourne, Berlin, Sydney, Moscow, Madrid, Seoul, DC, Brussels, Beijing, Chicago, Singapore, LA, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Paris, London, NYC, Lagos, Cairo, Dar es Salam, Nairobi, Accra, Johannesburg, Mogadishu, Tripoli, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Bogota, Santiago, Quito, Lima, New Delhi, Ulaanbaatar, Damascus, Kabul, and Pyongyang.
(More beacons may be added later)

As the name suggests the organization does have a knightly aesthetic to it, at least in terms of the design of the facility.
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

New Hero Group: Avalon Empty Re: New Hero Group: Avalon

Post by Odien July 29th 2018, 10:59 am

Given that BP is a member of the round table, you know how I feel about this. Count me in.

P.S. whoever came up with that list of beaconed cities seems pretty cool imo.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 29th 2018, 1:54 pm

My character, Nathaniel, was once apart of the Knightwatch but he's an old man (sorta) and he doesn't really go out of his way to fight crime. However, he does have money. And he's funded things in the past. He'll fund this, anonymously, if you guys allow it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
New Hero Group: Avalon JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena- July 29th 2018, 3:24 pm

I'm interested in signing Protocol up. Being a teen and a new hero she's not really council material but she'll happily take an internship.
Athena-
Athena-

Quote : "I'll be saving the world before you know it."

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2018-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Descendants July 29th 2018, 6:22 pm

You know Elaine will be down for this.
Descendants
Descendants

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2018-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes July 29th 2018, 6:25 pm

Lackluster being part of the council means you know where I stand.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 632
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 29th 2018, 8:24 pm

sounds neat and you even have a portal in the right spot for Jeannie, London. and she'd like making new friends so hero team would be a good way to do that Very Happy
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal July 30th 2018, 9:06 am

Medicine Woman would fit best in a ranged combat position due to her archery expertise. She also knows the SHRPG equivalent of cure/heal light and medium wounds. She can help with natural cures (such as herbal) for non-fatal diseases. If you need her app, please let me know.
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx August 1st 2018, 12:28 pm

Danny would fit in perfectly. She lives by the code to keep people safe and never sacrifice anyone.

New Hero Group: Avalon Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by FantasyBound August 1st 2018, 6:54 pm

You will see Revenant or Discord definitely run in for it. Revenant is a melee tank, well discord would be great for utility and combat.
FantasyBound
FantasyBound
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 149
Job : Gofer
Humor : Eh, I just make a lot of comments and see which one kicks.
Registration date : 2018-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Fauna Yasenha September 16th 2018, 1:03 pm

Banshee might do it, it depends on how she feels and if she can be bothered to

Fauna Salan/Banshee:
App

Banshee Bunker:
App

Fauna Salan Interview/Additional IC details:
Interview Link
Fauna Yasenha
Fauna Yasenha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "There is Suffering in Silence and Emptiness in Loudness; yet both are necessary in the way people are. it is in their nature after all" - Banshee

Number of posts : 103
Job : N/A
Humor : Sarcastic, borderline dad joke level
Registration date : 2018-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashmir195 October 3rd 2018, 1:55 pm

I'd be interested in assigning Kashmir to the group as artillery support for the group. Once I get the green light of approval on the character that is.
Kashmir195
Kashmir195

Quote : "Roger That."

Number of posts : 33
Job : Standing...I'm not joking.
Humor : -REDACTED-
Registration date : 2018-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content