The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Owlman and a Witch  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Owlman and a Witch  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Owlman and a Witch  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Owlman and a Witch  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Owlman and a Witch  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Owlman and a Witch  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Owlman and a Witch  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Owlman and a Witch  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Owlman and a Witch  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Owlman and a Witch  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Owlman and a Witch  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Owlman and a Witch  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Owlman and a Witch

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Owlman and a Witch  - Page 2 Empty Re: Owlman and a Witch

Post by The Nekromonga June 7th 2018, 9:44 pm

The Major demonstrated surprising agility in his sealed suit, ducking behind a chair that caught the Owl-rangs. This however, made him unable to intercept the suitcase.

"Damn!" He cursed, and to retaliate used a particularly virulent poison grenade that released a special brew of the Major's that defeated many gas mask types. The acidic gas quickly burned through the wall and floors, and liekly getting on Owlman's suit, to test the limits of his technology against the Major's.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 7th 2018, 9:48 pm

The Owlman's gasmask is top tier and he is still feeling the effects of the poison. His Owlsuit is being melted, quickly, despite the defenses in place. He coughs as he pressed a few buttons on his wristpad, activating Owlboat remote control. He aims the boat and fires a missile at the side of the yacht's exterior to penetrate it. And a second into the interior of the yacht to blow out the wall of the room they're in.
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "What would you do... For a Klondike bar?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga June 22nd 2018, 7:56 pm

With the sea in sight, Dabbler decided to quicken their escape.

"Oooh a boat!" Dabbler grabs Owlman by the cape and teleports them right on top of Owlman's ride. It was a most unpleasant sensation for those who've yet to experience teleportation, not helped by the fact that Dabbler shunted them through an eldritch, alternate dimension for a fraction of a second.

Major Gas had no real capability of reaching the duo, and could only watch on in frustration as they got away. But, the night was not over, as while they'd escaped Major Gas, a new situation was developing overhead. A situation that let out a blood curtling roar, as the shadow of a great dragon darkened the boat, the shadow of a majestic, and terrible creature that flew overhead.

"Whoa..." Dabbler for once, could not say anything witty as she watched the great dragon blast the yacht with a swirling ice breath, holding it in place on the water.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 22nd 2018, 7:59 pm

Owl-Man would be teleported through the Eldritch dimension and onto his boat. He would take off his gasmask and start hurling over into the water. However, he would look up to see a dragon freezing the yacht! "What the hell have you gotten us into..." He opens the boat cockpit and hops in, beckoning for Dabbler to hop in with him. He fires off a missile at the dragon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Owlman and a Witch  - Page 2 HRN5OeL
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga June 22nd 2018, 8:07 pm

Considering the dragon had gone after the boat and most likely ignored Owlman, this would've been their best chance to escape. Could have been. But he had decided to shoot a missile at it, and the explosion barely scratches the dragon's scales.

"Oh come on was that necessary?" Dabbler had to call out Owlman, though her eyes were transfixed on the great dragon. A dragon that Owlman just shot and was now flying towards them. It belted out another roar, and this time the deep bass was like thunder, sending vibrations across the water and into the boat.

"Get us out of here!" Said the mutant witch who could teleport things at will, vigorously patting owlman on the shoulder.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 22nd 2018, 8:18 pm

Owl-Man would turn the boat around and start going straight to max throttle, not holding back. There seems to be a jet engine on the rear of the boat, shooting it up to 210 mph in a few seconds. "I'm giving her everything. Man the guns and try to at least stun it." Dabbler's seat rotates around to face the dragon. A few 20mm Gatling guns would pop out of the ship's rear along with a targeting reticle for Dabbler to aim with.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga June 22nd 2018, 8:41 pm

The turret mode enticed the witch, and like a videogame she gleefully begins shooting at it. The dragon seemed mostly annoyed. "Wait a minute. I'm a witch!" Dabbler remembers she has magic and begins uses her demon eyes in her hands to shoot beams of red energy. The magical attacks fared much better, and caused the creature to roar in pain. And anger. mostly anger.

"I think I just made it angrier!" Dabbler exclaimed, shooting off her chaos beams into the air. The dragon proved agile to avoid the blasts, and while the boat outpaced the drake, that ice breath rapidly made large icebergs to slow the boat down, unless Owlman wanted a hefty Owl-boat repair bill.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 22nd 2018, 8:46 pm

Owl-Man has a trick up his sleeve. "Buckle up, magic lady." A glass canopy would pull over the open area of the boat. The Owl-Boat would slow down enough to submerge beneath the water and the dangerous icebergs. Underwater, it'd be moving at 130 mph which is much slower but still, the Owl-Submersible is no slouch. "I hope dragons can't breathe underwater." Owl-Man would start pressing buttons on his control panel, signalling the Owl-Jet to come for a pickup. Being all the way back in a hangar, it would take time for it to arrive.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga June 22nd 2018, 8:57 pm

Owlman would be in for a terrible surprise as his trick would turn into a trap. This was no ordinary dragon, but Dragon Girl in her dragon form, and before she learned to fly, June Young swam.

Once in the water the sleek dragon swam with the sleekness of a barracuda. Dragon Girl would close in, using her jaws to try and catch the boat. "AAAHHH WE'RE GONNA GET EATEN!" Dabbler was being no help either, being hysterical and shaking Owlman and forgetting her portals.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 22nd 2018, 9:02 pm

The boat was being pushed to it's limits underwater. He starts screaming as he pulls back on the tiller, guiding the boat out of the water. "COME ON YOU BASTARD!" Right as dragon girl snaps at the back of the boat, the jet engine re-engages, shooting it into the air, only to be caught by the Owl-Jet going at mach 2 over the sea's surface. A reinforced attachment cord with a magnet would attach to the surface of the boat, yanking it up into the sky, into the Jet's cargo bay.

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga June 22nd 2018, 9:24 pm

Dabbler sighs with relief as they were finally out of the water.

"So. I guess we got away then." Dabbler says, relaxing in her seat. But, not a minute passes and her eyes wander over to the control panel. "Hey what does this button do?" Dabbler reaches over to press a button near Owlman.

While Dabbler attempts to meddle with the controls, A very firm, super strong hand pats Owlman on the shoulder, and a woman's voice compliments Owlman's vehicle. "Nice plane."

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puglife43vr June 22nd 2018, 9:27 pm

Owl-Man does a 180 like a true owl, pointing a high powered grappling gun at the individual behind him. Suddenly, as Dabbler pushes a button, the plane pulls up sharply into the sky, throwing everyone against the rear wall unless they were seated or holding onto something. "Come on!"

Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content