The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Kid Witch I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Kid Witch I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Kid Witch I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Kid Witch I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Kid Witch I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Kid Witch I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Kid Witch I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Kid Witch I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Kid Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Kid Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Kid Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Kid Witch I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Kid Witch I_vote_lcapKid Witch I_voting_barKid Witch I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Kid Witch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kid Witch Empty Kid Witch

Post by Kid Witch August 20th 2015, 10:35 pm

KID WITCH
LI'HE 'AI HRIIOG EHYE ORR'E, H'FM'LATGH R’LUH

Basic Biography

”Real” Name: Dylan Neaves
Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Kid Witch
Title: Herald of the End Times
Alignment: Sad Confused (Renegade)
Race: Human(oid Abomination)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Height: 6'2
Weight: 174 lb
Blood type: Ichor

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: It would be patently wrong to describe Kid as lacking in personality; rather, it is still in formation. The Cult of Hriiog left no room for them to become their own person, so Kid still isn’t really sure who they are. What they do know is that they are a natively kind person, but have difficulty showing affection due to a lifetime of abuse. They are defiant, reactionary, and most of all, desperate for they love they’ve so rarely been shown. For this reason, they have a tendency to throw themself at people who are kind to them, and become unhealthily dependent. Their mind is constantly troubled be a sense of pointlessness and a lack of self.

History: The world isn’t fair. Kind people suffer while the cruel grow fat and rich, love is squashed time and again by hate, and even those who die content die nonetheless. No, the world isn’t fair; those who lead the unhappiest lives are rarely given a chance to deserve them. So it has been, so it will be, and so it is in the case of Kid Witch.

Kid had a proper name, once, and a family that loved them. They lived a few years of that small, happy life in a small, happy town, but good things, as they say, just aren’t meant to last. So it was, one night, that the bad folk came; men and women, old and young, united by the terrible devotion shining in their wild eyes. They slew Kid’s family right before their young eyes, and stole them away, through the night, to their place deep within dark mountains. The Midnight Lodge, it was called, as Kid would later learn, but they were too young to know that, then; too young to know that those who had stolen them were called the Cult of Hriiog, and that their dread lord went by many names indeed. They were too young for names on whole, which made it all the easier for the cult to steal theirs away and replace it with another: Kya’reh Kya’ra: Herald of the End Times. In not much time at all, Kid forgot themself, who they’d been, where they’d come from. They forgot what had been taken from them, but did not forgot that the taking had been done. For this, they grew to hate the Cult, even as they groomed them for their role in Hriiog’s plan. Kid was made to kill and to fight, to traffic with things that would break the minds of old wise folk, let alone a scared, angry child.

Their only comfort came from their siblings; related not by blood but shared experience, other children stolen by the Cult. Ik’gtho and Yi’ra’khai were their names, or at least the names the Cult had given them. Both were Kid’s senior by nearly ten years. They embodied lesser aspects of Dread Hriiog, while through Kid spoke the god itself. They were the Heralds of Hriiog, who would, together, usher in the dread god’s reign. Kid wasn’t all that fond of this fate, and neither was Yi’ra’khai, who shared their resentment of the Cult and its ways. As if to compensate for his siblings’ lack of faith, Ik’gtho grew to be a true zealot. Devotion to the Dread God fueled his every act, and filled him always with terrible joy.

Time passed, though in the shadowed halls of the Midnight Lodge it did not seem so. The Cult grew in size and scope, and is it grew, its plans progressed. So it was one day that the whisperings began. Whisperings became rumors, rumors became conversation, and conversation grew to exultant shouting: in one year’s time, the blessed day would be upon them; Kid’s fourteenth birthday, and the beginning of Dread Hriiog’s reign. With each passing day, Kid succumbed further to despair and resignation; they had hoped beyond hope for salvation, for someone to rescue them from the fate to which they’d been consigned.

Time passes quickly for hearts full of fear. So it was for Kid that the day was upon them, as though they’d blinked and missed an entire year of their life. As they were dressed and anointed by endless priests and attendants, they contemplated the ritual to come, thought of fighting, though they knew the Cult had ways of forcing their hand. All too soon, they were bustled into the temple hall and stood before the altar, chanting listlessly with along with reveling congregation. As the chanting reached a crescendo, they jammed shut their eyes, and raised their knife above their head. In that moment, they were swept off their feet, into the strong arms of Yi’ra’khai, who struck Ik’gtho down when he rose to stop them, and ran from the temple, from the Midnight Lodge, from that dark place high in the mountains, ablaze all the while in the blue fire of his aspect. He ran until he found the place he’d readied for them through years of skullduggery, a place with new names and new lives. Kid would be Dylan Neaves, and Yi’ra’khai, their older brother, Riley.

Much has happened in the three years hence. Riley found work and set about using his powers for good as the superhero Blue Blazes. Ik’gtho did not die that night, and became the Cult’s arm under the name Abyss. Dylan ran. They ran from the Cult and Abyss, who sought once again to make a monster of them. They ran from Riley, whose overprotectiveness grew to less a blessing than a curse. They ran from their own lack of purpose and identity, remaking themself, once more, as Kid Witch. They’re still running, in all the ways that count, into a future that grows more unsure each day.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Elder Thing Physiology 1- Durability: While Kid isn’t indestructible by any means, they are still very, very hard to kill; they are resistant to all forms of conventional weaponry, as well as most meta powers.

Elder Thing Physiology 2- Levitation: Kid can levitate up to ten feet off the ground. They can move up to 60mph while levitating, if only in short bursts.

Elder Magic: Kid Witch can wield the magic of Hriiog, an Elder God, albeit an extremely watered-down version. By envisioning an effect and reciting an incantation, Kid Witch can impose their will onto reality to produce that effect. The power of the desired effect is directly proportional to the length of its incantation; by adding verses, Kid can increase the strength of the spell (1 verse = 1 post). The spell is cast only when all verses of the incantation have been successfully recited. Kid’s magic has three domains: Fire, Shadow, and Summoning.

Spells
Pyre's Grasp: Summons three great tentacles of flame. These tentacles can shrink and extend to a maximum of 60ft, and will only burn things as Kid desires. Casting with more verses increases the number of tentacles by two per verse after the first.

Fireball: Exactly what it says on the tin. Creates a ball of flames that can be fired up to 100ft and explodes on contact with a blast radius of up to 20ft. Casting with additional verses can increase do any one of the following: increase number of projectiles by one per verse after first, increase effective range by 50ft per verse after first, or increase blast radius by 10ft per verse after first.

Shade Body: Kid’s body becomes intangible. While intangible, they are invisible when not in direct light. Rather than requiring an incantation prior to casting, the spell’s effect is maintained so long as Kid maintains a chant of the incantation, even if only under their breath.

Creeping Darkness: Kid solidifies the shadows around them, shaping them into constructs. Simple constructs require only a single word to summon, while more complex shapes require full incantations.

R’luh Ath’g: Kid can summon the minor abomination R’luh Ath’g into our plain of existence and bind it to his will. Fixed cast length of three verses.

Alien Blood: Kid’s blood is a strange alien ichor. An excellent conductor of Elder Magic, it can be used to amplify the power of Kid’s spells. Additionally, when charged with magic, the blood will glow brightly and generate heat, enough to cause serious burns on unprotected skin.

Weakness(es)

Elder Magic: Kid is vulnerable to the magic of Hriiog and other elder gods.

Scriptures of Old: Certain scriptures from the Cult of Hriiog, when recited within Kid’s earshot, will bind them to the speaker’s will. Others still will seal away their humanity, giving Dread Hriiog control of their body.

Misfire: Kid is vulnerable to their own spells’ effects. Should one of their fireballs explode with them in its blast radius, they will be seriously hurt. Since the fireballs explode on contact, this just a matter of something getting in the way before they can launch it away from themself.

Verbal Components: Kid must be able to speak each spell’s incantation completely for it to successfully cast. The desired power level for the spell and corresponding number of verses must be declared OOC beforehand; if Kid stops early in the incantation, the spell will fail.

Unloved/Naïve: Kid hasn’t known much affection in their lifetime. For this reason, they are too quick to trust those who show them kindness. Additionally, growing up isolated from the world has made the very naïve. These two things in combination make them easy to manipulate.

Pessimism: Hope has never been something Kid’s possessed in great quantities. They are quick to give up, which inevitably leads to them wallowing in self-pity.

RP Mechanics

Elder Tongue/Elder Voice: Kid can speak the Elder Tongue, language of Hriiog and its kin. All of their spells are in this language. When someone speaks the Elder Tongue, it sounds as though they are speaking with several, monstrously deep voices at once; this is known as the Elder Voice. Kid’s Spells will always be spoken in the Elder Voice, but they can speak that way at will. In character, words spoken in the Elder Voice will be indicated by Z҉̢A̷̧͡L͘͏̶͠G͏͞Ó̴̡ ̵̸̢͝T̡͠E̷̛̕X̀͜T͏҉.

The Heralds: Kid’s powers are reliant on the existence of a living Herald of one of Hriiog’s aspects. Currently, they have fire (Riely) and shadow (Abyss). Should Kid kill either of them, they will absorb their powers. Should they die by other means, however, Kid will lose access to those abilities until such time as another Herald is created for that aspect. On the other hand, if another Herald were to be created for one of Hriiog’s countless other aspects, Kid would gain their powers as well.

Items/Minions
Vul’t’agn:

R’luh Ath’g:

Physical Priority
1 Agility
3 Endurance
2 Reaction
4 Strength

Last edited by Kid Witch on September 4th 2015, 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Kid Witch
Kid Witch

Quote : "Honestly I'm feeling so attacked right now."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 9
Job : College Student
Humor : Organ Mommy!
Registration date : 2015-07-19

Back to top Go down

Kid Witch Empty Re: Kid Witch

Post by Kid Witch September 4th 2015, 4:44 am

Profile is ready for review
Kid Witch
Kid Witch

Quote : "Honestly I'm feeling so attacked right now."

Number of posts : 9
Job : College Student
Humor : Organ Mommy!
Registration date : 2015-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 4th 2015, 2:28 pm

approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top