The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!) - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!) - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!)

Post by Wraith May 19th 2018, 3:23 am

The large skinhead that the Kid had knocked over with his own chain could only wheeze a bit, since he'd been winded by his impact with the ground. He tried to grab at the Kid's feet, but the young superhero had dashed off before he could even move.

The Wraith stopped and stared at the Interval Kid for a moment. His face was completely hidden by his mask but his body anguage suggested that he didn't quite know what to do with the Kid. In fact this was his first encounter with any sort of metahuman and he wasn't certain how to react.

"Uh...sure," the Wraith said as he closed his fist around the keys. His voice was slightly distorted but the owner of the voice didn't sound too much older than Kid himself.

Inside the van the skinhead searched for several more seconds before he realized the keys had been stolen from him. He swore sulfurously and kicked open the van door, intent on making a run for it. The pickup's driver also fumbled around a bit before he came to the same realization.

"Scatter!" he shouted as he scrambled to get out of the cab. His companions did likewise...only to discover that they had partly trapped themselves. There were only two entrances to the lot...and one of them was being blocked by a woman with a bow. No one wanted to risk getting an arrow in them, so all five cowboys bolted for the other exit.

"No you don't," the Wraith said, more to himself than to anyone else, and he took off after the cowboys.

On the ground the two skinheads who had gotten entangled with each other kicked themselves free and stood up. They looked around and saw how badly the others were getting thrashed...and lifted their wounded hands in surrender.

The female skinhead staggered when the hammer hit her solidly in the back. She also swore extensively and looked back at the scene...and saw that her fellows were getting their butts handed to them. She looked up at the blond on the roof, then back at the archer. Figuring that the archer really didn't have the guts to shoot her in cold blood, the woman charged at her...this time with the intention of slamming into her and breaking free past her.

Wraith

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2013-04-20

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the world. (Hope you survive the experience!)

Post by Jeannie Rose May 19th 2018, 10:39 pm

yay where winning
! attack attack attack!

Jeannie rains down hammers, wrenches, screwdriver and anything else in the toolbox at the bad guys
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Singularity May 21st 2018, 8:25 am

It seemed that the ninja guy was not much older than himself, if voices were anything to go by, although the ninja had intelligently used some sort of voice muffler to distort his voice, so that no one would be able to guess his identity by voice alone. The Interval Kid considered that for a moment; he could come up with something similar, but then again, his voice wasn't really unique or anything. At least two hundred and forty seven people probably sounded like him in the world.

His thoughts were drawn sharply back to the present, when he heard another command. On looking around, he noticed that the lady with the bow had blocked one entrance, while the other was open, which about five thugs fled for. The lady skinhead was really a virulent one; even with the hammer to her back, she still wanted to rush the bow lady and make her exit through there. Kid didn't know whether the lady would shoot the skinhead; she didn't really look like the sort, so being the 'troublemaker' that some said he was, he ran over, put his leg in the way of the female skinhead's feet as she charged with full force, then ran after the ninja boy and the escaping cowboys.

In a blur of blue, the remaining escape point was blocked by the sapphire speedster. His arms were akimbo, fists balled and resting on his hips, as he fixed the cowboys with as stern a stare as he could muster. "Now, hold your horses, people! You can make this easy for yourselves, or you can do otherwise. Either way is fine by me."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Interval Kid
Singularity
Singularity

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2017-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Wraith May 23rd 2018, 6:13 pm

The retreating cowboys ran right under Jeanne's rain of tools. Heavy metal weapons struck them hard around their heads and shoulders. One of them took a heavy wrench to the top pf the head, knocking off his MAGA hat and dropping him like an unstrung puppet. The rest raised their arms to shield themselves, cursing and shouting.

The female skinhead went down face first and hard on to the asphalt, right at Medicine Woman’s feet. She groaned but did not seem inclined to try to get up again.

Abruptly the men found themselves face to face with the Interval Kid. For a couple of seconds they stood under the barrage of tools, uncertain. Finally the leader sighed and raised his hands.

"Fine," he said with his slight European accent...maybe it was slavic. "We were just enjoying the beer..."

Without warning the Wraith slammed hard into the leader. He gripped the man's face and slammed his head against the brick wall of the bar.

"Dobroslav Bana," the Wraith growled, anger filling his altered voice. "Did you think you could bring your poison into my neighbohood and get away with it? Did you really think I wouldn't know?"

The cowboy winced as the ninja met his gaze. None of the man's pals tried to intervene...he was on his own.

"So what will you do?" the man said as he tried to pull himself free of the cloaked ninja's grip. "I have been in Russian prison. Do you think there is anything you can do that can scare me?"

The ninja's free hand twitched towards the nunchaku on his belt.
Wraith
Wraith

Quote : "Did you think I wouldn't know?"

Humor : Dry

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 23rd 2018, 10:31 pm

yay we won Jeannie jumps up and down excited when she sees the ninja grab the leader guy.

umm can someone get me down? I'm kinda stuck up here.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal May 24th 2018, 1:15 pm

The female Skinhead was running at her. She shouldered her bow. Putting an arrow in her while she was in motion was too risky. Medicine Woman didn't want to take the chance of using another arrow.

She pulled out her hunting knife (similar to the one "Crocodile Dundee" used in one of his movies). She threw it with the handle facing the young female Skinhead. She hoped she timed it right because she was trying to hit the girl on one of her ankles with said handle. She was hoping to cause her to trip. This way, the worst thing that *might* happen would be nothing but a bruised ankle.

She also heard Jeannie shout from the roof, saying she was stuck up there. Medicine Woman shot 12 arrows in a straight up-and-down pattern, hoping to form a vertical line of arrows from the roof to the sidewalk. She hoped Ms. Rose would use the arrows to walk/climb down from the roof to the street straight below her.

The speedster (Singularity) and the guy with the nunchuks (Wraith) obviously dealt with the male Skinheads, she noticed. It looked like the gang finally gave up. She then heard one of Skinheads talking to the guy with the nunchuks. She hoped that Skinhead would be reasonable enough to give up. After all, his companions had already done so.

((OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply.))
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 24th 2018, 10:42 pm

thanks medicine lady
she climbs the makeshift ladder and joins the others
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Singularity May 25th 2018, 4:57 am

"Really?" The Interval Kid dragged the word in a show of disbelief. "Hiding out in such a secluded area, with *absolutely* no beer can in sight, and a whole load of..." he paused for a second, then gestured at the heap of firearms lying some distance off in a pile "... widow makers in your pockets, and you expect me to believe you were 'just enjoying the beer'?"

He was going to say more when the ninja guy took over, obviously having had a history with the guy with the slight European accent. Kid couldn't determine where the man's roots were from with that; he could only identify two accents he could call European. Anyway, that aside, Kid was sure that the ninja was very good at interrogation, so he would stand this one out and watch, maybe take a few pointers, and ensure that the ninja did not go over the edge.

The Mickey Mouse girl had gotten to the ground, and the Native American lady also seemed in very good shape, with the female skinhead at her feet. This was a very good bust, in Kid's opinion. He could really get used to this kind of life. Walking over to an adjacent wall, he leaned against it and listened to the proceedings between Dobroslav and the ninja.

"Heh! You've been in a Russian prison and you still look scared? Seriously, man, make this easy for yourself. Don't know what it is with you guys and always going the hard way. Well, if you want an enraged ninja on your case, be my case. I've only heard of gory details. Might want to see this one in high definition."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Interval Kid
Singularity
Singularity

Back to top Go down

Post by Wraith May 25th 2018, 7:56 pm

The female skinhead went down hard and did not get up again, all the ifhgt having been driven out of her. The remaining skinheads put up their hands as well, unwilling to take any further beatings. All that remained was cleanup...and interrogation.

The Wraith held the leader, Dobroslov Bana, by thye face against the brick wall of the bar. The cloaked ninja glared into the taller man's eyes for several long moments. As he did the drug dealer's face became noticeably paler.

"No...you can't..."

"Oh, yes, Bana," the Wraith said in an ominous tone. "I told you. I know."

The ninja tapped his own ear.

"Lieutenant Crowe," he said. "The suspect in the Anya Karastov murder is currently behind the Last Rodeo bar on South Forty-Second Street engaged in a narcotics deal. If you hurry you can have what's left of him."

The ninja suddenly grabbed Bara's right hand and twisted it hard. The Kid could almost hear the bones creaking on the edge of breaking.

"You're going to give the police a full confession, Bara," he said as the man gasped in pain. "You're going to tell them all about what you did to that girl. You're going to tell them all about your contacts and who you take your orders from."

"Like hell I will," Bara managed to gasp out.

"You will do it, Bara," the Wraith said with plain disgust in his voice. "Because if you don't...I'll know. I can find you again, Bara. I can bend and break things in your body you never knew you had. Things that will never heal properly. Things that will cause you unending agony. For the rest of. Your. Life. Because I won't let you die!"

The Wraith kicked Bana's feet out from under him, sending the man to the pavement. As he went down he gave the man's hand a final twist and Bana howled in pain.

The ninja looked up and around at the Kid and Jeanne, then over at the Medicine Woman who stood watch at the other end of the parking lot.

"Thank you," he said, now ignoring Bana as he writhed on the ground. "I don't know that I could have taken them all myself."

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t5908-wraith
Wraith
Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 25th 2018, 9:46 pm

jeannie smiles still not sure what she wondered into but was happy she could help.oh your welcome mister ninja nice to know my getting lost easy was helpful for a change, huh you wouldn't know how to get to Disney land from here, would you?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wraith May 26th 2018, 3:00 am

The Wraith stared with a certain incredulous air at Jeannie. Surely this...vacuousness had to be an act of some kind.

“Er...about two blocks that way,” he said, pointing. “There’s a shuttle stop that will take you there. It’s about fifteen dollars but it’s direct.”

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t5908-wraith
Wraith
Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 26th 2018, 11:01 pm

ok thank you mister ninja, bye bye
she goes to catch the shuttle
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Singularity June 1st 2018, 7:14 am

"Man, I gotta take pointers from this guy, one of these days..." the Interval Kid thought to himself, as he watched the ninja handle Dobroslav. And with all the tough and mean looks, the skinhead leader melted quickly beneath the ninja's influence. Kid wondered if there was somewhere he could learn the art of interrogation, like a dojo or something, or was it that all ninjas learned this as part of their curriculum? I mean, there had to be ninja school somewhere, right?

The Interval Kid suppressed a wince as the ninja viciously twisted Bana's arm. Most likely, the man would be left with a nasty dislocation, but with what the ninja had pulled out of him (and Kid didn't know how he did it), he was really rotten, and perhaps deserved even more. The Interval Kid watched the ninja with a sense of newfound respect. This person could be what the streets of America really needed, able to pull the truth out of the baddies in record time... and people like the Interval Kid could act on the info and help clean up the place.

Like the ninja, Kid was surprised when the Mickey Mouse girl asked for the directions to Disney Land. He blinked twice, but said nothing. Why would anyone want to go watch Goofy when they were on the trail of a drug bust? He would never know, but like he had heard people say, "different strokes for different people". As she left, the Interval Kid acknowledged the ninja's thanks with a grin and and extended hand.

"Don't mention it. It's civic responsibility to do the right thing, every time. I'm the Interval Kid. Pleased to meet you. Guys like you who clean up the streets should be commended. I try to do what I can, too."

He looked down at the writhing form of Bana on the ground. "Skinny mentioned something about some guy on South Forty-Second Street that we might want to check out. That's a good lead, I guess? I'm not really a boss at the interrogation and vigilante thing, but I'm a very fast learner." He chuckled. "No pun intended.

So, what do you say? Should we check it out? Move together? Or do I go ahead?"

It was obvious the Kid was very excited and eager to do his best.

The Interval Kid
Singularity
Singularity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top