The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Blown into Town [SAMAEL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by Cobalt

» Taliesin
Blown into Town [SAMAEL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Blown into Town [SAMAEL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Blown into Town [SAMAEL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Blown into Town [SAMAEL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Blown into Town [SAMAEL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Blown into Town [SAMAEL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Blown into Town [SAMAEL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Blown into Town [SAMAEL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Blown into Town [SAMAEL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Blown into Town [SAMAEL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Blown into Town [SAMAEL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Blown into Town [SAMAEL]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blown into Town [SAMAEL] - Page 2 Empty Re: Blown into Town [SAMAEL]

Post by Martyr March 11th 2017, 2:40 am

Ashley laughed. "Freaking Metas man. I don't want to sound like an asshole, but man. They've gotta get a handle on that whole situation, am I right?" He said, obviously trying to cover something up horribly.

He nodded, "You know, I don't think I'll hate you either Sammy. You certainly aren't as bad as my old roommate." He looked around, trying to show that he was joking about being completely serious. "The voices in my head." Ixtab grunted about how stupid the joke was, and that he was completely useless.

"I've got the Ashleymobile. It's pretty sweet, to be honest."

Martyr
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2017-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen March 11th 2017, 2:54 am

”I hear ya. Luckily I haven’t been stuck in any of those dust ups that involved city blocks being leveled.” Samael explained, remembering a story about one of them on the news and it was not something that he wanted to get dragged into. It reminded him that there were more than demons that could cause him some real trouble. ”Would like to see something done about that though.” He then added, thinking about the food he would be eating in a few minutes, and his stomach began to rumble in anticipation.

He couldn’t help smirking when the male said something about not hating him, just liking the thought of that. Not that being hated was anything new to him, though he preferred to avoid any unwarranted hostility towards him. A statement about voice in his head followed, though all he did was narrow his eyes behind the tinted glasses. ”Handsome and crazy, quite the roommate I have.” He said with a bemused tone, subconsciously following anyone that walked about.

”Could probably upgrade you to a hotel room if….The Ashley mobile isn’t always up to your speed.” The grin remained for a few seconds. ”Was planning to pay for one anyway, so a second occupant won’t bother me too much.”
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Martyr March 16th 2017, 2:52 pm

Ashley shrugged as the woman brought them a basket of breadsticks. He liked Sammy, and it was starting to get a little cramped in the Martyrmobile, so he nodded. ”Sure. I do like having a bed to sleep in.” He said grinning.

The food came, and Ashley immediately dug in. It had been a while since he had had something this good, and hoped that his last job had been enough to pay for something like this. It was just a little spark, what could happen, you know?

Little did he know, that the person he had sold spark to had gone to Seattle where they had dropped the spark into a sewer grate. They had gotten so upset at the loss of their spark; that they had manifested a strange meta gene. They became a living apartment complex complete with free wi-fi. Oddly enough, this person would quickly become infamous for running away during super fights. The legend of Rook was born.

But that's a story for another day.

Martyr poured a metric ton of Parmesan onto his chicken, after stating that there just was not enough on it despite the menu stating it was chicken Parmesan. He seemed indignant at the very thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Martyr
Martyr
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Do you want segregation?! Because that is how you get segregation!" - Ashley Jonah Cresswell

Warnings : Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen March 16th 2017, 4:44 pm

Samael personally much preferred a soft bed to whatever a vehicle could offer, and his back usually thanked him more in the long run. Something that Ashley likely shared with him in that regards, and he would have liked any excuse to get to know more about his future roommate. This was of course to avoid potentially shacking up with anyone that would lead to the building spontaneously exploding. ”Don’t we all?” he asked in a rhetorical fashion, cheeky grin and arced brow giving that away well enough.

Quickly enough their food came however, the smell hitting him full force and making him salivate. Enhanced senses had their uses, though he tried not to focus on the individual ingredients in this case, as that tended to ruin the too human experience. While Ashley drowned his in parmesan, Samael enjoyed his meal as was, and appeared to enjoy it quite a bit.

”Do ya want more chicken with that parmesan?” Samael quipped, jabbing the fork into his mound of angel hair pasta, twirling the instrument into a nice wad and jamming it into his mouth, chewing it up and swallowing. ” Because I think it stops being Chicken parrmesan after some point.”
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Martyr April 25th 2017, 4:31 pm

"Heh. I guess I like cheese, huh?" Ashley said trying his best to cover up his mistake, while scraping the cheese onto the plate beside the chicken. "So what do you do for work, Sammy?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Martyr
Martyr
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Do you want segregation?! Because that is how you get segregation!" - Ashley Jonah Cresswell

Warnings : Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum