The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Courier [Invite + ?] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Courier [Invite + ?] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Courier [Invite + ?] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Courier [Invite + ?] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Courier [Invite + ?] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Courier [Invite + ?] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Courier [Invite + ?] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Courier [Invite + ?] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Courier [Invite + ?] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Courier [Invite + ?] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Courier [Invite + ?] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Courier [Invite + ?] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
The Courier [Invite + ?] I_vote_lcapThe Courier [Invite + ?] I_voting_barThe Courier [Invite + ?] I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
The Courier [Invite + ?] I_vote_lcapThe Courier [Invite + ?] I_voting_barThe Courier [Invite + ?] I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Courier [Invite + ?]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Courier [Invite + ?] Empty The Courier [Invite + ?]

Post by DeSpectacled January 31st 2017, 8:13 pm

Peace was in fairly short supply here, or really, this crazy world here. It was just before noon. The clouds were high, lazing about, slowly inching across bright blue sky. A brisk chill blew through the streets, whistling a tune in junction with the scenery; trees swayed lightly back and forth, birds chirping about, and the seemingly endless litter dancing in the streets.

Bzzt bzzt

A familiar sound announced from the bag. The handheld device buzzed, mashed into a tiny pocket, hardly sharing space with various coins, candies, and other mundane junk. A long arm took grasp of the purse, nearly violently jerking it away from the tall, wiry body it once rested upon. Another arm sprang forth, unzipping a faux golden zipper, hastily drawing it away from its clasp, bringing the phone to light, plain into view. A rusted penny fell out, a loud clang accompanying its fall as it loftily rolled away, much to the dismay to its once-owner. A dark hand reached it, pulling forth the device. A hard, onyx-colored plastic cover, concealing the true nature of the phone, cracked in one corner, clung to the cell (its wear unmistakable). Pulling forth the phone, sliding a finger across the screen in a nonsensical fashion to unlock the coded lock, a click, signifying access to the phone rang out.

"meet in 1 hr at the spot", the message flashed, deftly avoiding the "Y" shaped crack going down the screen. Drawing the phone into two hands, Shango began working her thumbs in a rapid, perhaps even furious fashion, "dont 4get the $$$", she responded quickly, her manner of text almost mocking in nature, saving little time forgoing the proper punctuation and diction. She stopped in her tracks, turned her body around, and began hastily moving.

_________

No later than about twenty minutes, Shango arrived. Crossing many streets, avoiding the "bad" part of town, and fading into an alleyway, Shango stepped into a large opening, in between many buildings. Each no greater than five or six stories high, the apartment complexes lacked a good view, but still provided some cover from the hectic masses wandering the streets and roads. "Aidan!", she began, calling out the masculine name, looking around aimlessly. Before long, a man appeared, stepping from out of view, into plain view, leaving behind his concealment of the building. He walked forth, approaching Shango with a small bag slung over one shoulder. They came close, looking one another face to face. She looked down; the shaggy blonde hair sat upon a rugged face with dreary eyes and a slumped figure. He was wearing casual, yet warm-looking clothes, baggy, perhaps covering more layers. The man, 'Aidan', as he has come to be called, looked at her; standing an unusual six feet and nearly another foot tall, sporting a silky smooth layer of earthly flesh, adorned with a black sleeveless turtleneck, topped with a windbreaker, complimented by a form-fitting ankle length skirt and knee-touching boots.

"So, you've..got the thing?" she started, her eyes wandering about her surroundings. "Yeah, here. The stone is in the main compartment, the money on the side. Philly, two weeks. You'll get the rest of the money there. There's a note inside with the location and everything you need to know," 'Aidan' spoke out. He handed the bag over. Taking it, she first looked to the side compartment, counting out he bundled cash. Then, she looked into the main compartment, a mysterious stone wrapped in twine and paper. "Okay, I can do it," she responded after zipping the bag closed, "Oh, you didn't tip anyone off?" she continued. He looked at her, almost past her, his face blank, if not a bit guilty. "Yeah..." he spoke out, before backing away slowly, before taking off.

Well, gotta get to Philly somehow. I really hope he didn't tell anyone. What is this thing anyway? It's not a bomb or anything...I hope.
DeSpectacled
DeSpectacled

Quote : "I ain't getting tired, I'm getting angry."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2016-08-03

Back to top Go down

The Courier [Invite + ?] Empty Re: The Courier [Invite + ?]

Post by Jeannie Rose January 31st 2017, 10:42 pm

pat's or Geno's? what do you think rocky?  so a normal day  Philly aside from the unusual sight of a blonde girl in a rocky t-shirt and pink gym shorts carrying on a conversation with the rocky statue.
being a fan of the rocky movies going to see the rocky statue and steps have been on her list of things to go see for awhile and she finally got around to it.

She had worked up an appetite playing rocky and running up the steps. being in Philly a cheese steak seemed like the apparate snack, however, she wasn't sure  where to go and after googling best cheese steaks
in Philly

with plenty of choices, she decided who better to ask then rocky well sadly the real rocky. wasn't around so she'd ask statue rocky then. comical holding her phone up for the statue to see.  huh well I am really hungry and there right by each other so I could get one from both, good idea. thanks, big guy  
She hugs the statue and takes a selfie with it. she then takes off in search of cheesy snacks.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top