The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Project Exodus: Elysium Planetary Regions I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Project Exodus: Elysium Planetary Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Project Exodus: Elysium Planetary Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Project Exodus: Elysium Planetary Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Project Exodus: Elysium Planetary Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Project Exodus: Elysium Planetary Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Project Exodus: Elysium Planetary Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Project Exodus: Elysium Planetary Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Project Exodus: Elysium Planetary Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Project Exodus: Elysium Planetary Regions I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Project Exodus: Elysium Planetary Regions I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Project Exodus: Elysium Planetary Regions I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Project Exodus: Elysium Planetary Regions I_vote_lcapProject Exodus: Elysium Planetary Regions I_voting_barProject Exodus: Elysium Planetary Regions I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Project Exodus: Elysium Planetary Regions I_vote_lcapProject Exodus: Elysium Planetary Regions I_voting_barProject Exodus: Elysium Planetary Regions I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Project Exodus: Elysium Planetary Regions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Project Exodus: Elysium Planetary Regions

Post by Elena Vexus January 6th 2017, 9:05 pm

Super Earth:Elysium
Spoiler:
Name: Elysium
Population: 5.5 Billion
Capitol: Babylon
Description: This is the Super Earth discovered by Elena Vexus and currently inhabited by the residents of the Human Empire. It was colonized by efforts of both Elena Vexus, Elena Marie, and the United Nations of what i known as Old earth. This planet is brought the same size as Jupiter, so a very small percentage of this planet is inhabited. The length of a day on Elysium is 30 hours due to its slower rotation. A year is four times that of one on Old Earth. Elysium also has six moons, some of which are equally inhabitable. They have not ben throughly explored to the knowledge of the residents.
There are currently Six Regions inhabited. Five of them each contain approximately a population of 1.1 Billion each, the Sixth District houses supplies and other facilities. Despite the apparent high populations of each region, none of them are crowded. They are spaced far enough apart that they can continue to expand if need be. There is plenty of housing available for the every growing population of each Region.

Regions:
The First Region:
Spoiler:
This is home to the planet's capitol, Babylon. This city is most visited by the Empress Elenas and their entourage. The weather is very mild all year round, never falling too far below sixty or ever too high above seventy (Fahrenheit) . This was the first city built on the new planet, and of course the first to be in habited. Much information regarding the construction of the regions and their Terraforming Station, The Vamana, is located in the capitol. This Region has the highest military presence.

The Second Region:
Spoiler:
The Second Region is best known for its medical technology. All Regions are equipped with their own hospitals and treatment facilities, however the Second Region can handle mass treatments as well as more advanced or terminal illnesses. This Region houses the largest elderly population. The weather is a steady 45-50 degrees (Fahrenheit).

The Third Region:
Spoiler:
The Third Region is home to the Art, Theater, and Education districts. The night life of this Region is very eccentric, giving reason as to having the youngest population of Elysium. The School system starts with Day Care and will take anyone as far as acquiring their doctorate. Their studies are not limited and not one student is tested the same. "You cannot judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree" is a big part of how children are taught in the Third Region on Elysium.

The Fourth Region:
Spoiler:
The Fourth Region is home to a multitude of businesses as well as research facilities. Agricultural, bioengineering, medical, physics, energy, and all other aspects of human life are researched here. Each individual category has its own district, the size varying on the current importance to Elysium and the Human Empire. Currently Agriculture and Space Exploration have the largest market for the Empire. Energy follows close behind. This Region has the smallest population, falling just around 900 million. The Weather for the Fourth Region supports all four season, with winters being relatively mild. Lowest recorded temperature has been -9 degrees (F*).

The Fifth Region:
Spoiler:
The Fifth Region is also sometimes known as the Vacation District. It is home to topical temperatures all year round and the resorts can house tens of thousands. The Fifth Region has the highest population at roughly 1.3 Billion residents. Though this was the last region established and transfers from Old Earth were slowing, it was populated the quickest.

The Sixth Region:
Spoiler:
Located in the Sixth Region is the Human Empire's Research and Development facility. Most of the five and a half billion residents of Elysium do not even know of the Sixth Region's existence. Projects such as creating a new power source for their station take place here. Also in this desolate area is a military training/production facility. Most of the armies of the Elenas are artificial, so they are created and housed in this area. Weapons development as well as an on site prison are located here. This secret prison is for the reconditioning  ofresidents if they do not comply with the utopian life style. Also for holding any rebellious metahumans before their departure back to Old Earth. There is a plethora of unorthodox and inhumane experiments taking place at this location. This facility is personally looked after by Elena Vexus herself.

-------------------------------------

Planetary Defense Systems

Each region of Elysium is equipped with its own military garrison, some larger than others. They have quick access to defensive weapons geared to take out air attacks as well as turrets to reinforce the ground. The Armies of The Human Empire are known as Legionaries. Elena Marie and Elena Vexus command two separate armies, with different levels of efficiency within each. Elena Marie holds power over the military forces on Elysium. Vexus and Marie have also converted the six moons orbiting the planet into massive battle stations. The goal was to make more destructive and powerful versions of their original design currently orbiting Old Earth, but they are unable to create a sufficient enough power source. The surface weapons function, but the massive super weapons housed in the cores of each of the moons cannot be used. These six stations are meant to prevent any outside invading force from even reaching the surface of Elysium. The two of them viewed this necessary as they are not entirely certain if this neighborhood of the galaxy is friendly. If the moon defense system were to fail, there are shield generators in each Region to protect the respective region from attacks.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top