The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Project Exodus: Old Earth Facilities I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Project Exodus: Old Earth Facilities I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Project Exodus: Old Earth Facilities I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Project Exodus: Old Earth Facilities I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Project Exodus: Old Earth Facilities I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Project Exodus: Old Earth Facilities I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Project Exodus: Old Earth Facilities I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Project Exodus: Old Earth Facilities I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Project Exodus: Old Earth Facilities I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Project Exodus: Old Earth Facilities I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Project Exodus: Old Earth Facilities I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Project Exodus: Old Earth Facilities I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Project Exodus: Old Earth Facilities I_vote_lcapProject Exodus: Old Earth Facilities I_voting_barProject Exodus: Old Earth Facilities I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Project Exodus: Old Earth Facilities I_vote_lcapProject Exodus: Old Earth Facilities I_voting_barProject Exodus: Old Earth Facilities I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Project Exodus: Old Earth Facilities

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Project Exodus: Old Earth Facilities

Post by Elena Vexus January 6th 2017, 10:48 pm

Terraforming Station:The Vamana

Spoiler:
Name: The Vamana
Population: 700,000
Max Capacity: 1.2 Million
Description: This is the moon-sized terraforming station currently orbiting what is known as Old Earth. The population currently consists of  the operating personnel, Legionary members of both Marie's and Vexus' factions, prisoners awaiting transfer, and residents awaiting transfer to Elysium. This base is equipped with a powerful laser originally used for the terraforming of Old Earth into farm land to provide for the residents of Elysium. It has been used in the destruction of civilizations previous to the official establishing of Elysium, and eradication of rebellions. Presently, its power source has been depleted due to scientific tests rending the terraforming laser currently inactive. The Elenas planned to move the station to orbit Elysium after Old Earth had been completely drained of all re sources, however it can only keep itself in orbit at the moment. There is also a teleport pad on the station normally used to moved people from the Station to Elysium. Unfortunately due to the power loss, it can only teleport a single individual at a time with a hearty recover time in between. The Research and Development teams are hard at work to create a new power source in order to continue the use of the station. The station was constructed from recovered Necrodium enhanced with Technomatter making the facility nearly indestructable.

----------------------------------------------

Maximum Security Prison: Antartica
Spoiler:
Population: 5,000
Max Capacity: 15,000
Description: This is the prison head quarters of Old Earth. There are a number of smaller facilities around the world, but the worst of the worst are kept here. This facility houses the most powerful MetaHumans. These individuals either defied the relocation to Elysium or were simply deemed too dangerous by the Elenas. There are a handful of inmates who were gathered after surviving a terraforming blast, they are kept in the deepest and most secure parts of the prison. There are currently only 174 prisoners being kept at this location. The rest of the population is the resident staff, Legionary members, and other high ranking members of The Human Empire who occasionally over see this location.

Other Prisons:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------

Old Earth Agriculture Main Establishment
Spoiler:

Population: 50,000
Description: Here is where the Human Empire regulates everything agricultural on Old Earth. All of Hawaii is their base of operations. They have authority to call military presence to an area if they are not providing, destroy farmland if it has been contaminated, and even order a terraforming strike. The population consists of engineers and farmers of Old earth, Legionary members, scientists, some families, and any other ranking members of the Human Empire. The rainforests and any other previously preserved areas of land have remained untouched by the terraforming for the most part on the rest of the planet, Hawaii included. These areas are heavily monitored for any unauthorized activity. This station also monitors all farms on the planet. Whether they deal with meats, dairy, fruits or vegetables. To legally run a farming business, it must be registered with this establishment. They are not accepting any more applicants. This is the second most densely populated area currently on Old Earth.

Other Major Farm Locations:
Abu Dhabi-
Spoiler:
Cario-
Spoiler:
Brazil-
Spoiler:

Most livestock farms are located in what remains of Russia, China, and Northern India.

--------------------------------------

Old Earth: Human Empire Base of Operations

Spoiler:
Location: Encompasses all of Paris and Versailles and extends upwards roughly 100,000 Feet/30KM/18Miles in France; Europe
Population: 1.4 Million
Description: This base was constructed by Vexus and a team of humans and robots when the earth was undergoing terraforming. Inside the dome everything continues as if the Elenas' reign had never occurred. The dome is undetectable by any means whether it be scientific or in the realm of magic. Due to its sheer size it obviously exists, however no form of detection can prove that it is actually there except for the basic human senses of touch and sight.
In addition to it being undetectable it is also completely impenetrable. Once again there is no form of technology or magic that has been proven successful at breaking through the dome's defense, however it is unknown if it would survive a blast from The Vamana. The dome does extend under the ground preventing any below ground surprise attacks. There are two weaker spots on the dome. The most northern point of the dome 18 miles up and a south western part of the dome where the gates of Versailles are located. At these two points there are entrances that can only be triggered by Legionary members. They are there to allow shipments of supplies enter and exit the base.

Everyone and everything is monitored constantly by the Empire. Not a single resident of this base carries the MetaHuman gene, and if they do they are sentenced to prison.
No new residents are accepted, there are no visitors, and there is absolutely no contact with the outside world. Only other high ranking officers of The Human Empire are permitted to enter and exit the base at will.  The dome is basically a large screen which displays the sky,  sun and horizon as if would be in the real world. Even if you were standing right at the edge of the dome it would appear as if it went on to the rest of France. The largest change to the city is that the Eiffel Tower has been converted to a massive grid detection system that monitors every inch of the city at all times. The Empire knows how many people are within the dome and  where they are at all times. In the event of an intruder, they will be immediately pinpointed and targeted by the Legionaries and apprehended quickly. The Tower has also been cannibalized and made into quite literally a death ray, very similar technology to what is used in The Vamana. The weapon can only be operated from within Versailles, or by a device carried only by Ms. Vexus.

All prisons, farming locations, and monitored areas on Old Earth are easily viewed in the Palace. High ranking Legionaries can communicate with and pull information from any long range wireless device still on the 'grid'. This is the only place on Old Earth that can easily communicate with Elysium. They are also obviously constantly patched in with The Vamana station in orbit. There is a teleport pad in the base that can take members up onto The Vamana. This base's inhabitants include Elena Vexus herself, her personal guards, a vast army, and humans with their families who proved themselves useful but also refused to leave Old Earth. This is the most densely populated, heavily protected, inescapable and impenetrable area on Old Earth.[/center]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum