The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
A Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
A Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
A Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
A Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
A Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
A Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo  - Page 2 I_voting_barA Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
A Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo  - Page 2 I_voting_barA Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo

Post by The Nekromonga December 24th 2016, 2:08 am

"Me? Surrender? Hmmm..." Dabbler contemplates her next move. The animals got their freedom and all, and some will probably be able to get back to the wilds. It didn't occur to the witch that now these animals would probably be put down.

"Okay. what'll come next though? Are you gonna call the police? Do I get thrown in jail? I've been to jail already, it wasn't very fun in there. People are making money off of imprisoning people and handing down really harsh sentences y'know. It's an unseen ill of our society. Do you know how much it costs to keep a criminal fed, clothed and healthy behind bars? Speaking of bars, would the animals be better off now? You know now that I think about it, the animals might get put down. Did you know the first zoo in america..." Dabbler's thought process ran wild and free, chatting up Sam on matters at hand and yet also going off on a tangent about the history of american zoos.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

A Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Paladin and a Witch at the Zoo

Post by Red Ring December 24th 2016, 2:28 am

What started as her questioning what would happen to her if she just surrendered became talking about the history of American zoos. He smirks under the hockey mask on his face - if she's distracted this easily, surely she won't be too much trouble to take out. Then, his smirk fades - during her tangent, she mentions that some of the animals she's freed are likely to be put down now. She's literally doomed the things she was trying to save, as well as creating a riot in the process.

And she's standing here babbling on, giving the vigilante a history lesson instead of doing something to protect the animals she's freed.

She's undoubtedly insane. One minute she wants to save the animals, and the next she's just standing there while the animals are likely to be put down? Why did she start this only to back out halfway? Surely, there's a reason...No. There's no reason. No rhyme or reason to someone like her.

He's going to end this, one way or another.

"I'm through playing games," the vigilante states. With that, he attacks, throwing his spear at the hellwitch facing him.
Red Ring
Red Ring

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2016-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga December 24th 2016, 2:58 am

Dabbler's lecture on american zoology came to an abrupt halt when she was skewered a second time, this time the steel puncturing her gut. The wound began to bleed. She looked at the wound... annoyed. "Heeeeey I said I surrendered! You're the worst hero ever! Surrenderer attacker! that's it I officially UN-SURRENDER!"

Her hands came together in an arcane gesture and a portal opened in front of her, dropping in the rampaging gorilla from a few meters away. Already afraid and panicing, the great beast did not take kindly from being dropped onto concrete, and its eyes fell squarely on Sam. "RAAAAAGH!" The great beast beat its chest, and tries to smack Paladin with a gorilla fist.

Dabbler teleported to a nearby statue, some distance away, shouting whatever insults that came to mind, the spear still lodged in her torso. "WORST HERO EVER! LAMER POO BRAINER TOILET STINKER!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Ring February 1st 2017, 11:24 pm

Barely ducking under the gorilla's fist, the vigilante forms another spear, letting the ones he'd thrown previously fade away. He supposes, this girl has a point - heroes don't generally attack during a surrender. Then, he shrugs it off - not like it's the first time he's done some dire things to catch villains. With that, he watches the gorilla's movements - before another second is wasted, it swings full force, only to be brought to a stop by the head of a spear landing contact with their hand. Another bright green blade forms hovering at the Paladin's shoulder, before being launched at the other hand; effectively preventing the gorilla from fighting without having to kill it.

With that, he turns back towards the hellwitch with a low growl as she continues to hurl insults from afar. So it continues, he supposes. This is gonna end in too much damage to this zoo and the area around it if he doesn't keep on his toes. Summoning another spear, he simply stares, saying nothing, hoping his silent glare would let it sink in that he's not playing games. After an odd silence on his part, he throws the spear, hoping it'll be enough to end this.
Red Ring
Red Ring

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga February 2nd 2017, 8:56 pm

It really sunk into Dabbler that Paladin was the fun police who was determined to make this as un-fun as possible. He just sishkebabbed the gorilla and was now coming at her with a spear again, without even saying something smart or witty.

"Ugh. YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND BE THE FUN POLICE DIDN'T YA. My day is officially ruined. RUINED! KAPUT! SPOILT! YER NOTHIN' BUT A LAME BRAINED LOOOOOOSER FUN POLICE!" She goes on a furious tirade, even making an L gesture on her forehead, but it was clear she was not getting anything from Paladin. "...Say something!" she added, frustratedly.

Unsurprisingly he materialized a spear and threw it. The sheer lack of creativity irked Dabbler more than anything.

Perhaps to show her own contempt, Dabbler takes the spear at center mass. Despite piercing her, it has no real effect- Dabbler was not entirely human, but a squamous being whose fortitude transcended her mortal shell.

"So that's how you wanna do this huh." Still skewered, Dabbler stood up and opened all four of her hands, the demonic eyes glancing about. The wails of the damned precluded the beams of hellfire energy that shot from her hands, aimed at Paladin, threatening to engulf him in those terrible flames.

"See ya later, loser!" Dabbler did not stay to finish, her mood having fouled. She opened a grand portal and left the zoo area entirely, finding other diversions elsewhere.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Ring February 2nd 2017, 9:19 pm

Samuel grumbles under his breath as the hellwitch teleports away, the hellfire beams whizzing past, failing to hit him. She got away from him. She actually managed it. He sighs, looking around the zoo. Chaos is erupting around him. The animals are free, some of them perpetrating violence, and others hurriedly fleeing the premises out of fear. He could aide clean-up - it's the least he could do, after walking in here and starting a fight.

Then, he remembers - how this started and how the fight went down, he would surely be hunted by the police if he stayed; a good number of the patrons at the zoo think he skewered a little girl, and besides that he definitely stabbed a gorilla. Twice, technically. With a sigh, the spears around him fade away, as he begins to walk away, leaving the site of the crime. Once he's out of everyone's sight range, he changes back, before getting in his limo and putting the keys in, hearing the engine spring to life. With that and a sigh, he begins to drive away.
Red Ring
Red Ring

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top