The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Allies of the Paladin I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Allies of the Paladin I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Allies of the Paladin I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Allies of the Paladin I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Allies of the Paladin I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Allies of the Paladin I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Allies of the Paladin I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Allies of the Paladin I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Allies of the Paladin I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Allies of the Paladin I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Allies of the Paladin I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Allies of the Paladin I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Allies of the Paladin I_vote_lcapAllies of the Paladin I_voting_barAllies of the Paladin I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Allies of the Paladin I_vote_lcapAllies of the Paladin I_voting_barAllies of the Paladin I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Allies of the Paladin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Allies of the Paladin Empty Allies of the Paladin

Post by Wraith May 29th 2013, 2:17 am

Minion/Pet Application

Name: Pegasus

Image: Allies of the Paladin 2602811

History: In ancient times the Pegasi ruled the skies over southern Europe. Over time, however, man became a more and more proficient hunter and the Pegasi herds were thinned. At some point, before the magic of the ancient world faded and the Pegasi and other mythical creatures vanished from the world, a herd made a deal with a particularly virtuous warrior: Service for protection. In the centuries since that deal became an integral part of the legacy of a line of heroes down through the ages. The human heroes changed in appearance and ability, but the deal remained strong.
Today, after more than three centuries of silence, the herd still answers to the call of the inheritor of that ancient legacy. They do not entirely trust him yet since his ways and the ways of the world have changed. But as long as their herd survives, the members will answer to the needs of the warrior bound to defend them. Even though the need for that protection has long since passed away.

Power(s): The Pegasus's ability to fly is its primary power, and the reason for its service. When it appears it does so with a specialized barding / body armor to protect it in battle should it be attacked. Bullets are an annoyance for the creature, but it prefers to avoid superhuman foes when alone.

Grid: (24 is the max) (No stat over 6)

Occult: 3
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Durability: 5
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills: 4
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight: 2
Wealth:

NPC Application
Alignment: NG
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: Don't ask such a rude question!
Blood type: O

Character Image: Allies of the Paladin Img46910

Personality: Like Stephen, Hitomi is a seeker of truth and is willing to take risks to find it. Where Stephen has become somewhat cynical, she retains the idealism that sets herself and Stephen against the likes of Drew Olsett. While she has no powers to speak of, she can hold her own if forced into combat with other mundane folk and has a great deal more "spunk" than people give her credit for. Stephen's recent acquiring of the ancient legacy of The Paladin has only strengthened that conviction. She serves as something of a cheerleader and confidant for Stephen, particularly when things are hard.
As for her feelings regarding him...she isn't all that sure herself. For all her courage in taking on Drew Olsett's smuggling ring, on this subject she is particularly cautious. Only time will tell.

History: Like Stephen, Hitomi became an intern under Drew Olsett after attaining her degree. Unlike him, she comes from a somewhat more troubled past that included a father who didn't think a woman belonged in any field of science, a mother whose greatest skill seemed to be avoiding her father's wrath, and less-than-enthusiastic support from her good-boy brother.
Fortunately she was able to work the pride angle of her father's mindset: If a Tanaka was going to go into a field of any kind, they were expected to be among the best in it. His pride in his family's appearance got her the financial support she needed to keep going to school. She had seen up close what despair could do to a person in the form of her mother, and was determined not to make the same mistakes.
When Stephen became the Paladin, Hitomi decided that she had been right. That this was the right path for her to walk and she was determined to meet that challenge with as much enthusiasm as she could manage.

Power(s): Hitomi has had some martial arts training as part of growing up in the Tanaka household. As a result she can hold her own against most mundane opponents, something that almost always comes as a surprise to people who are happy to underestimate her. What she lacks in power she makes up for in attitude and energy, not to mention her uncanny luck when it came to peril. Since Stephen's "change", she's been through more intense and dramatic situations than most people in the word. Her martial arts in particular have surprised more than one would-be menace.

Grid: (26 is the max) (No stat over 7; maybe 1 8 stat)
Intelligence: 3
Strength: 2
Speed: 3
Durability: 3
Fighting Skills: 3
Wealth: 1
Wraith
Wraith

Quote : "Did you think I wouldn't know?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 45
Humor : Dry