The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
How Diana and MW ended up in The necessary (Nekromonga and Ultragal)(done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
How Diana and MW ended up in The necessary (Nekromonga and Ultragal)(done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
How Diana and MW ended up in The necessary (Nekromonga and Ultragal)(done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
How Diana and MW ended up in The necessary (Nekromonga and Ultragal)(done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
How Diana and MW ended up in The necessary (Nekromonga and Ultragal)(done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
How Diana and MW ended up in The necessary (Nekromonga and Ultragal)(done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
How Diana and MW ended up in The necessary (Nekromonga and Ultragal)(done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
How Diana and MW ended up in The necessary (Nekromonga and Ultragal)(done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
How Diana and MW ended up in The necessary (Nekromonga and Ultragal)(done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
How Diana and MW ended up in The necessary (Nekromonga and Ultragal)(done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
How Diana and MW ended up in The necessary (Nekromonga and Ultragal)(done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
How Diana and MW ended up in The necessary (Nekromonga and Ultragal)(done) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

How Diana and MW ended up in The necessary (Nekromonga and Ultragal)(done)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Diana and MW ended up in The necessary (Nekromonga and Ultragal)(done) - Page 2 Empty Re: How Diana and MW ended up in The necessary (Nekromonga and Ultragal)(done)

Post by Ultragal September 12th 2016, 2:22 pm

"I will forgive the trick...this time. What do you want to talk about?" Medicine Woman lowered her bow and arrow. Yes, she remembered Tyler and the girl. She sat down, ready to listen.

Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

How Diana and MW ended up in The necessary (Nekromonga and Ultragal)(done) - Page 2 Empty Re: How Diana and MW ended up in The necessary (Nekromonga and Ultragal)(done)

Post by Dusker September 12th 2016, 2:53 pm

Tyler walked inside Astrid's house with MW and sat down with her. "I would like to ask you if you want to join my team of heroes." Tyler stated as he conjoined his fingers and waited for her answer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2016-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal September 12th 2016, 3:02 pm

Medicine Woman nodded. "You risked your life for that girl, even though she also fought against that lowlife named Walter. I only wish I knew her name. It will be an honor to join your team. I will try, in every way possible to aid your cause."
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 12th 2016, 3:14 pm

"Her names Astrid and she's upstairs right now." Tyler answered with a tilted head. He then remembered that she currently wasn't in a good mood. "She'll be down later, no doubt she's asleep now." he added before extending his hand out to her. "Welcome to our group." he smiled...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal September 12th 2016, 3:26 pm

Medicine Woman returned the handshake. Her fingers and palms were calloused ((OOC: That's just hard skin, usually caused by constantly using one's hands. That actually in her favor. It means that she'll work hard. She sincerely means what she says)). It's quite obvious that she's used to working hard and will continue working hard...for anything Tyler and his team needs.
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 12th 2016, 8:19 pm

The nondescript Uber car arrived at the mansion entrance, and Diana in her black and grey plain clothes walked the rest of the way. Not the first posh mansion a team stayed at. She wondered why teams had to be so rich- where were the teams that stayed in their mom's basement? But she digressed, as she headed to the door and rang the bell.

Diana did some shoulder rolls and head rotations, as was her usual body language. Near constant training made her have lots of aches and stiffness.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 13th 2016, 11:19 am

When she returned the handshake Tyler's face lit up. "It'll be a pleasure working with you, whenever you want you can bring your stuff here and we'll set up a room for ya." Tyler explained as the doorbell rang.

When it rang the Phantom did what it usually did and materialized in front of the door and looked thru the peep. The phantom saw Diana and shout over to Tyler 'It's Diana!'

When the phantom shouted over to Tyler he looked over before turning his head back to MW and said "I'm sorry, another recruit, I'll be gone for a second but for now make yourself at home." before walking over to the double doors and swinging them open.

"Hey Diana, you wanna come in?" he asked with a polite smile...

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal September 13th 2016, 3:33 pm

Medicine Woman smiled pleasantly at Tyler. "I travel light, Mr. Tyler. All I really need is my outfit, bow, arrows, tomahawk, knife and medicine pouch. I eat and drink what nature provides. I can even sleep in a forest, jungle, etc. I might require a pup tent ((OOC: A small tent. It can be folded or stored like a bedroll. It's usually just big enough for one person)) if I travel with your team to a place with extreme weather such as high heat and humidity or severe cold."

Medicine Woman glanced around the mansion. "I think I will take a look around this place, though." She approached the stairs. She walked up the steps, then passed by the bedrooms. Little did she know that a certain old friend ((Astrid)) might hear Medicine Woman walking in front of her bedroom door.
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 13th 2016, 3:45 pm

Astrid was still sulking in her room for whatever reason. "Stupid Tyler, always making me do things for him..." she mumbled angrily, acting almost childlike in nature.

As she sat in her room hugging a plushie that her father gave her last christmas she heard a small creak outside of her door. Astrid's room was mostly pink in nature and very clean. everyday she would have a maid come in and dust everything unlike Tyler, who kept his room mess because he liked it that way.

"If that's you Tyler leave me alone." Astrid said, acting as if she she didn't want him to come in but in actual fact she wanted him to come check on her.

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal September 13th 2016, 4:14 pm

[color=#DA70D6]"I am not Tyler, Ms. Astrid. I am Medicine Woman. " She paused in front of Astrid's bedroom door. Astrid sounded unhappy. "Are you OK, Ms. Astrid? Perhaps you want to talk woman to woman?"

Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 13th 2016, 4:28 pm

"MW? why are you here?" Astrid asked as she got up and let MW into her room. When Mw offered to talk to her womano y womano she smiled and said "That would be nice." whilst sitting down on her bed and tapping her hand on her bed, telling her to sit down.

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal September 13th 2016, 4:35 pm

"Ms. Astrid, I am here because...well...just because." MW sat with Astrid. "What happened, Ms. Astrid? Why are you upset?"
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 13th 2016, 4:41 pm

"It's just that me and Tyler have been slaving away for hours on end to try and find  and he suddenly comes out with how he had someone all along. He can be so stupid sometimes..." she explained as she embraced her legs.

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 13th 2016, 8:31 pm

MANSION FOYER

"No, I only came her to see the mansion and now I'm going home." She said sarcastically, before strolling into the mansion, letting out an impressed whistle. The capacity for opulence will never quite cease to amaze and slightly annoy her, but she resolved to make good of it. She might be young but she'd already served a good term with the Prodigy group.

"Well then, guess a guided tour of the place is up next? You got a pool or something?" Diana let out a laugh, as she hung her coat and art tube on the coat rack, now openly carrying her two swords. She shot the phantom with a vigilant eye, fearing one day it might try and take Tyler's soul. It was paranoia born of experience.

She begins exploring the place at a relaxed place. "So, who else we got?"

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 14th 2016, 12:31 pm

When She suddenly walked in Tyler quickly stood to the side and moved next to her once she was in the mansion fully. When she asked if they had a pool Tyler laughed and rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah, it's in the backyard, next to the helipad." Tyler said, actually being serious.

When Diana shot a look at the phantom it just stood there and looked back at her, wondering why she was looking at it like that.

"Well there's you, me, Astrid who you'll see later, Stone, Lilu, Malik, and our newest recruit MW. She's currently roaming around the house, we might see her later." Tyler said as he started to give her a basic layout of the house. "The living rooms to the right, kitchen to the left, dining table in the room next to it and the rooms are upstairs." Tyler announced as he pointed in each direction...

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal September 14th 2016, 2:22 pm

The Scene: Still talking to Astrid.

"I am sure he did not mean it the way you interpreted his comment. I am also very certain that deep down inside, he really truly cares about you.

I am sure you know, Ms. Astrid, that enemies are everywhere. Some are obvious, such as all the meta-villains out there. Some are more...subtle...like people who are anti-meta. I think what you interpreted as 'stupid' was just his concern for you.

I have seen you fight in your own way. He is fighting for you his way. There is nothing like family. Who else can you turn to, no matter what? Family."

MW stood back up. She gave Astrid a warm, friendly smile, then left her bed room. She heard voices downstairs and went back down to the main floor. When she got there, she saw Tyler talking to a woman with a sword in each hand. She approached both of them a bit closer. The sword-wielding woman can see her clearly.
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top