The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) I_vote_lcapIf you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) I_voting_barIf you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) I_vote_lcapIf you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) I_voting_barIf you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Sage
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) Empty If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter)

Post by Alpha August 13th 2016, 12:40 am

Travis played around what looked to be some kind of apartment, far below the fare he was used to within his short time of remembrance.  Soft, annoying florescent light shone through what looked to be a kitchen as he began to dig through it. It was the refrigerator that yielded the food, that being left over pizza kept safe. Travis picked up three slices, hunting down a plate and shoving it into the microwave, waiting patiently as it slowly heated until the soft beep went off. Wonder why they want this ring so much. He thought to himself, microwave opening itself and plate levitating over to a table, him following and taking a seat. Maybe this guy was important, a person that undersold their value and was really some kind of big shot.

He had followed a few trails trying to find where he could actually reach said person, looking through a few things Rise had and eventually they found this person. So for now he would wait, eating the now warm pizza while letting his telekinetic field fall over the apartment complex, keeping track of anything moving through it.

He wasn’t really dressed in the usual Alpha attire but something more, civilian really. Time ticked on, until he felt something moving into his field of influence, a vehicle shaped thing entering into it. It was either one of the tenants, or this Drifter guy, so he would wait and let them walk into the building.

It felt like things would get interesting from there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) Empty Re: If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter)

Post by Stoic August 16th 2016, 9:13 pm

"Hey hey hey, fuck you!" Drifter said, pushing a man that had just done the same to him. The man was a lot bigger then him, but that didn't really seem to bother Lukas much. The vigilante's face was red, clearly showing his anger to the group of people that had gathered around.

"You don't almost hit somebody then get out of your car and get in their face. Do you even logic, dude?" Luke said, stepping forward to push the man again. The driver wasn't saying anything, but he was clearly about fed up with being pushed. He took a swing at Drifter's head, and in turn the vigilante dodged by yanking his melon backward just in time. Lukas then tripped the guy with a simple sweep to the foot, then stepped forward and put his boot on the man's head.

"Don't be an asshole. Sometimes people are good at things." Drifter said as he pressed his foot to the man's head increasingly harder, then brought it up and stomped it back down. Apparently it was hard enough to knock him out.

Drifter was pretty glad he had a hood on the whole time, it served to for the most part keep everyone from getting an accurate description of him. All he needed to do now was get rid of these clothes and establish an alibi. He stormed off, vaulting a few fences and quickly moving about the environment with parkour techniques. After about ten minutes, he was confident nobody there could have kept track of him.

---

It was another ten minutes of just basic walking, but he eventually made it to his apartment. He was a little hungry, and was looking forward to eating the leftover pizza he had in the fridge..... Unfortunately, his phone alarm went off.

Somebody had triggered his motion sensors, meaning somebody was in his place. He turned around and didn't go to the door when he realized this, instead going to his vehicle in the parking lot to see what was going on. He first ditched his clothing and got a new pair. Some jeans, a green shirt, and collared jacket. After that, he concealed the majority of weapons he owned in his outfit and opened his laptop.

What he saw was a familiar face, one no doubt hoping to ambush him again. Sure Drifter knew Alpha was probably still alive after getting shot in the head, but he didn't think the guy would come showing up at his apartment so soon. He activated the intercom.

"You know, if you wanted to go on a date you could have just texted me. Just dropping by is so inconvenient." Drifter said, waiting for the Rise head to respond.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Number of posts : 290
Job : Vigilante, of course.
Humor : You cannot ban that which is neither banned nor not banned.
Registration date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter) Empty Re: If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it (Drifter)

Post by Alpha August 19th 2016, 7:13 pm

”They say this stuff is bad for you, but they had to make it taste so good.” Travis noted to himself, semi confused by the logistics of food and why it tasted a certain way. It brought him back to the health foods, and why he tossed them out pretty quickly. There was a humanoid shape walking about, though they did not appear to actually enter anywhere, but instead turned around to walk back to one of the vehicles. That was when a voice spoke through the room, one that he did not quite recognize. It was most likely the guy he was after, Drifter if he could remember names.

”Have you tried texting someone without knowing their number? That’s like….literally impossible.” he took a second to continue devouring pizza he had pilfered from the fridge. ”Besides, I thought spontaneous dates were supposed to be romantic...unless that’s only in those movies that paint creepy psychopaths with stalkerish tendencies as romantic.” Digressing and likely not catching the irony, he set down the last bit of pizza crust, rolling his shoulders and standing to his feet. He had something he needed from this Drifter guy, and them not being around to give it would be a real pain.

”Anyway i’m here for something, but I don’t like talking to disembodied voices. Happens a lot around my home for some reason. You don’t have to move though, I can come to you.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic August 21st 2016, 7:53 am

"Nah....... How a-boot instead you fuck off back to the land of hockey and Tim Horton's?" Drifter spat into the microphone as he screeched off in his car. There was no way he was going into that apartment, and there was no way he was going to stare Alpha down straight up while not on his own terms.

He essentially would just keep driving, thinking about how he should deal with the situation. He could win on his own playing field, but it's not like he had something set up that was nearby. It was either figure out a way to to win without fighting, or lose him and stay at a hotel tonight.

"Anyyyywayy. How's it feel to have the world's most punchable face?" Drifter said as he drove down the street rapidly.

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 21st 2016, 8:11 am

”A-boot? I thought that was an Alaskan stereotype.” Travis muttered to himself, seemingly confused by the statement aside from the hockey portion. That was when he heard something that sounded like wheels screeching, likely a car taking off as something rapidly broke away from his telekinetic field. If they wanted a chase, well he would oblige them a short chase before having to lay down the proverbial law. Pushing himself to his feet, Travis  heard the voice come over the intercom once again as if they were hopingt o taunt him.

I don’t know, i’ll have to ask you when we meet face to face. He’d find the voice penetrating his mind. A simple tactic to mess with someone, but then again sometimes simple tactics always had a certain genius to them when used effectively. He had no real interest in trying to dig through their mind, but making them think twice before thinking was something he would just really enjoy.

Pushing through the front door, he scanned the parking lot until his eyes fell upon what looked to be..a motorcycle of all things. ”huh, always wanted to ride one of these things.” jumping over the metal grating, he landed on the ground with a soft, solid thump, quickly examining the vehicle and figuring out how one made it work. It only took a minute, but he grew bored, deciding for one of the cars instead. All that took was tinkering with a few wires and it turned itself on, allowing him to do a little chase scene.

You can’t escape you know, but I am for a bit f hide and seek. If you lose, i’m probably going to break one of your legs though.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic August 30th 2016, 7:28 pm

So, shooting you in the head didn't make you less of a dick. It just made you more childish. Drifter shot back telepathically in return. He was a little disturbed somebody could just talk inside his head, but that was metahumans he supposed. At least he wasn't being forced to kill himself, yet.

Drifter knew he couldn't fully get away, but he could lead Alpha to a place that was more advantageous. He still hadn't thought of a place that could give him an edge against a telekinetic though.... He needed time. He had to think; he had to prepare.

Lukas opened his laptop, then started doing a network sniff. He smiled when he realized Alpha had just handed him a fortunate little gift. The telepath was driving a 2014 Ford Fusion, ie, one of the most hackable cars ever.

Granted he could have done it with most all newer vehicles, but this made things so much easier. He started sending commands to the car's network address, and soon it would start to malfunction.

The first order of business was to overwork the fuel injectors. They would rapidly begin to accelerate the vehicle, and eventually blow out completely. The next thing Drifter did involved playing with the power steering. It took one code, and the now likely fast moving vehicle would turn sharply, right into the highway barrier. At best it would crunch the entire front end, and at worse roll the whole car several times. Regardless, the fuel pump would be totaled. That meant Alpha needed a new car.

Now getting several blocks away, Drifter could only laugh. He was safely out of sight and likely out of range of Alpha's telekinetic radar, and he was gaining ground by the second. Soon he would have enough time to make any sort of trap he wanted.

"You do know the rules of hide and seek right? You have to count to thirty." Drifter said, having connected his mic to Alpha's radio. Unfortunatly, the Rise head couldn't respond with a witty quip.

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top