The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
With Liberty & Justice For All [Open] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
With Liberty & Justice For All [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
With Liberty & Justice For All [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
With Liberty & Justice For All [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
With Liberty & Justice For All [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
With Liberty & Justice For All [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
With Liberty & Justice For All [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
With Liberty & Justice For All [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
With Liberty & Justice For All [Open] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
With Liberty & Justice For All [Open] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
With Liberty & Justice For All [Open] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
With Liberty & Justice For All [Open] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
With Liberty & Justice For All [Open] I_vote_lcapWith Liberty & Justice For All [Open] I_voting_barWith Liberty & Justice For All [Open] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

With Liberty & Justice For All [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

With Liberty & Justice For All [Open] Empty With Liberty & Justice For All [Open]

Post by Ink August 30th 2014, 6:08 pm

[Kent-Rogers University]

Beverly sits in a crowded lecture hall, tapping the eraser end of a pencil against the table in front of her as her head sits perched against her hand.  She stares dimly ahead.  The instructor at the front of the room drones on in a monotone the likes of which could put toddler hopped up on sugar into a coma.  As the professor reaches the end of his lecture and releases the class, Beverly begins to leave.  Those around her shut laptops and unplug cables.  She closes a notebook and takes to the stairs.  "Ms. North," the professor calls out.  "A moment, please?"  Beverly turns and marches down the steps of the lecture hall, meeting on his level.  "Beverly, I would appreciate it if you at least acted like my class was at all engaging to you.  Dare I say challenging.  At least participate in class discussions.  Help get others talking."

"With respect, professor, you're the one paid to teach, not me," Beverly says.

"I still don't understand why, with all of your talent, you aren't pursuing a degree in a scientific field so you get classes more suited to your level.  The world of innovation needs great minds like yours."

Beverly shoves a hand into one of her pockets.  "No, it doesn't.  It has my dad, already."

"And he's made leaps and bounds in the scientific community and made wonderful contributions to the world as a whole, but you are a part of a new generation.  You have perspective that he lacks."

You have no idea.  "Listen, Professor, I appreciate you taking an interest in my future-" Probably an unhealthy one, mind you.  "-but I know what I'm doing.  Okay?  Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a puppy and a kitten at home and need to make sure they don't kill each other." Beverly pats man on the shoulder and walks off.

Outside, Beverly looks to either side.  The crowds around her disperse into the night.  She takes to leaning against a street light until no one is in sight.  Reaching into her bag, she grabs a small remote-like device and presses the blue button in its center.  Standing upright, Beverly walks into a nearby alley when the roaring of a powerful engine bounces along the building walls.  A sleek motorcycle stops between the two buildings.  Beverly emerges from a corner, dressed head-to-toe in her red, white, and blues, pulling her mask and hood over her head and coiling her scarf around her neck.  "All right," she says.  "Let's go see what trouble I can get into."

In a matter of moments, Liberty is racing through the city streets.  The city lights give life to the brick and mortar jungle that Liberty calls her stomping grounds.  People are out at night, touring the old city by way of colorful double-decker buses.  The St. Estrella Museum of Ceremonies shines bright at night, with neon illuminating various preserved floats from parades and signs depicting fireworks displays.  Even the old Patriot-Radio Tower's light can be seen over several blocks.
Ink
Ink
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Here I Come, To Save The Daaay!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 127
Job : Comic Book Writer, Web Video Producer, College Student
Registration date : 2014-03-22

http://www.thatruled.com

Back to top Go down

With Liberty & Justice For All [Open] Empty Re: With Liberty & Justice For All [Open]

Post by William Easton August 30th 2014, 8:12 pm

William sped through the streets at 78 mph. He saw a college up ahead and was too busy looking at the university to see another car that was heading for him, William looked just in time before in time to run to the side by boosting his speed. He stopped for a minute, as his life just flashed before his eyes. He came back to his senses before seeing a radio tower. Hmm....he hatched a hilarious plan. He headed toward the tower going at 84 mph. Along the way he saw a girl on a motorcycle heading for the brick jungle and decided to say hi. He ran by her and equaled his speed to her motorcycle. He waved to hoping to shock her by his speed.
William Easton
William Easton

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-08-22

Back to top Go down

With Liberty & Justice For All [Open] Empty Re: With Liberty & Justice For All [Open]

Post by Ink August 31st 2014, 8:05 pm

As Liberty races through the city on her motorcycle, she hears the distinct sound of tires screeching across the pavement.  As she looks over her shoulder, she is met by a seemingly friendly face.  A man is keeping pace with her...on foot.  You've gotta be freakin' kidding me.  He waves and she hesitantly waves back.  A speedster.  She eventually slows the bike to a stop and sits there, sizing him up.  "All right, I'll bite.  What's your oh-so-creative super speed name?  Lightning Lad?  Johnny Thunder? Nitro Man?" she asks.  She sits upright on her bike with her arms crossed, keeping an eye on her police monitor.
Ink
Ink
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by William Easton August 31st 2014, 9:17 pm

Chuckling at her failed attempts on his superhero name, he gives it away. "Nitros is the name. What's yours?"William said in a playful, immature voice. She seemed attractive, but he wasn't interested in dating right now, as he found it hard to find a women could handle his type of entertainment. He looked at the girl, as she didn't seem surprised to find a speedster like him. No doubt she's seen one before, probably other metahuman. He would stay fun, but cautious
William Easton
William Easton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink September 1st 2014, 7:33 pm

"I got close," Liberty says.  "It's Liberty.  And my eyes are up here."  I swear, when I was a kid this was never a problem.  Now I practically gotta beat 'em back with a stick. Liberty glances down as her police monitor picks up a tad bit of static.  "Listen, is there something you needed or were you just stopping to say hi?"  She reaches down and tunes the monitor until she starts picking up a faint voice.  Listening closely, she catches something about a runaway train.  It's never easy, is it?

Further up town, a massive freight train blows through the stop at top speed, hauling immeasurable tons of steel and dangerous chemicals.  In the cabin, there is no engineer.  Police stand by as the train roars thunders through.  "Wait a minute.  Are you telling me that the engineer wasn't on the train?"

"Sir.  He's the one who reported his train, uh...missing."

"Missing," the Captain says.  "Well we found it, now!  If this thing derails, what's the damage estimate?"

"...Are you familiar with what we did to Hiroshima, sir?"

The Captain removes his cap and rubs his head with a sigh.  "Christ.  All right, we need to send out a priority alert to start evacuation."

Last edited by Ink on September 3rd 2014, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Ink
Ink
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove September 2nd 2014, 10:09 am

After the situation in Brooklyn Envy decided to take in this world a little more. She ran towards a location called Wasington. To see what she can do. As she stoppe on a side walk she as a man in a yellow costume ran by. Envy raised her brow a little and laughed a little. It seemed this world was filled with costumed people and the one that passed by was a speedster. A very slow one as a matter of fact or he was just using a small amount of speed. Out of no where she ran after him keeping her distance. He can to a stop talking to another costumed hero. Envy was bored with two talkin and was going to leave if they didn't do something soon to excite her.
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2014-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by William Easton September 2nd 2014, 6:59 pm

William chuckled at her comment on the eyes. He was about to say something else, but he noticed the girl began to look at what looked like a police moniter. Because of his distance from it he only heard bomb and train. Assuming that girl was going to stop it, he asked, "May I come with?". Before anyone could say anything else, he thought he saw another person appeared. William smiled and shrugged. The more the merrier. William would wait for a response from the motorcycle girl.
William Easton
William Easton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink September 3rd 2014, 12:09 am

"What am I, your mom? If you wanna help, then help," Liberty says. She gets back onto her bike and revs the motor before peeling out in the direction that the train is reported to be heading. All right. As long as the tracks don't blow out and force me to 'Superman Stop' the thing, this shouldn't be too hard. I just have to...The Speedster! "Nitros, right? I'm not going to ask if you can catch up with the train. Stupid question. Just catch up and hit the independent brakes on all the cars. I'll get to the cabin and work on stopping the engine itself. See if something's wrong with the engineer."
Ink
Ink
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove September 4th 2014, 7:21 pm

Envy heard every thing the girl said from where she was. She decided to follow them from a distance until they got to the train. She will do this to see if she can get some fun since she's stuck on this human world.
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by William Easton September 5th 2014, 4:28 pm

William nodded with understanding as he prepared to run. ""Ok, I'll be back before you can say, I'm epic. He said as he winked at her. He then sped off toward the train station at 120 mph. This was going to be fun, who knows, maybe he would be able to stop train for her. He could just short it out by generating electricity into it, but hey, where's the fun in that?
William Easton
William Easton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink September 5th 2014, 9:27 pm

Liberty tears off at top speed on the star cycle. She catches up to the moving train in due time. Pressing a button between the handlebars, she lets go and the bike levels out. She stands up on the seat and waits. With a leap, she gets onto the engine and makes her way to the cabin, where she finds no engineer. "The hell?" The controls are busted and she holds a hand to the dashboard. An electric surge pulses through the heavy machinery and the roar of the engine hushes to a purr. "There we go." With the sound of the engine dying, a new sound edges it out. Ticking. "You have got to be kidding me."
Ink
Ink
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonjove September 6th 2014, 7:41 pm

"Bored now,"says as she zooms down the street at top speed.

[exit thread]
Bonjove
Bonjove
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by William Easton September 7th 2014, 2:03 pm

Moving over a 100 mph, William had made to the train track. About 30 seconds later he saw the girl. He turned his attention back onto the train. He ran a bit faster than the train so he wouldn't miss the car when he jumped. He leaped onto the car, messing up the landing when he fell on his back . He got up and proceeded to the brake.. Upon activation he sprinted toward the door at rather an impressive speed. He open the door and proceeded to the next car to do to the same. This wouldn't take long. In about 3 minutes he already had eight of the car brakes on. This wasn't the fastest he could go he figured he had all the time in the world with his speed.
William Easton
William Easton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top