The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 I_voting_barA New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 I_voting_barA New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)

Post by Noodle August 31st 2012, 1:13 am

Shizuka looked at the cart of food and smiled as Chelle told her to take whatever she wanted. She didn't usually gorge herself on food because she had always had to make it last before. Now that she knew she had enough food she was able to eat her fill of anything she wanted. Shizuka dug into the rice first, using her spoon at first and then deciding against the spoon and just dumping it into her mouth, pausing every once in a while to savor the taste and chew a little bit so she didn't choke.

Shizuka looked at Chelle who was eating the pastry so slowly that Shizuka almost took it from her hands, but instead grabbed one of her own from the cart and eating it slowly like Chelle was. Shizuka didn't know that the pastry would be hot, nor did she know that spitting food onto the floor was not okay. She took a single bite and scalded her tongue, yelping before leaning over and spitting the hot pastry onto the floor, leaving it in a mushy lump on the carpet. She went back to eating rice without saying a word, she was used to living in the lab and on the streets, where they didn't care where you spit things as long as you didn't spit them at people.

Noodle

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-08-19

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)

Post by Chellizard September 2nd 2012, 9:08 am

She yawned lightly, nomming on the pastry with a content look on her face. She took one more bite, her eyes watching Shizuka. When the girl took a large bite of one of the warm pastries and then just spat it out, it almost drove Chelle up the wall, but she calmly took a heavy breath and relaxed. "Shizuka, use a napkin to spit your food into if it's too hot, or you dislike the taste." she said, offering Shizuka a cloth napkin with gold lace trimming. She smiled gently and sipped at her tea, the warm liquid filling her to the brim with happiness and content. "What would you like to do today, Shizuka?" she asked, smiling at the girl with a soft gaze.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noodle September 4th 2012, 3:13 am

Shizuka looked up sadly, "I'm sorry," she whimpered, her eyes filling with tears, [color=cyan]"I won't do it again." To prove it, she grabbed a napkin and spat into it, the spit was quite green and nasty looking, but Shizuka didn't care. She smiled, "See?" she said happily, "I made it better, I spat TWICE as much into this napkin!" Seeming content with herself the child's ears perked up slightly, moving a little bit as she tilted her head. When Chelle finished asking what Shizuka wanted to do, Shizuka twirled her purplish hair on her finger, "I really want to sleep..." she said softly, "I haven't done that in a while, and I'm really tired now..."

As if to prove it, the child's eyelids began to droop slightly and she leaned back, fluttering them like she was a movie star or something and then grinning, "But we can do something else if you want."
Noodle
Noodle

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 38
Job : Musician/Writer
Humor : Controversial
Registration date : 2012-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 11th 2012, 11:38 am

She sighed gently and moved an arm to tuck around of Shizuka. "Then sleep, my darling. We can do things tomorrow. OR even later. We'll see what happens when it happens." she cooed, moving a her hand to gently caress Shizuka's drying hair. Chelle was idly sipping her tea, Anna coming to her side. "Madame.. I understand you're busy, but you had an appointment later tonight.. so shall I take the girl to bed?" she asked, moving her arms to take Shizuka. Chelle shook her head and gave Anna the cup of tea instead. "I'll stay here with her. I'm a bit tired myself." she said, curling her arm back around of Shizuka; a mother and her cub. She let her head fall and lean against Shizuka's, Chelle using her body to protect the small girl from harm in case it crept up on them in their sleep.

(End of Topic.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
A New Beginning. (Closed to Chelle.)  - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top