The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Darkstar
A new face in a big city  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:44 pm by Vorik

» RED ALERT!!!!!
A new face in a big city  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:35 pm by Darkstar

» Steelheart Industries
A new face in a big city  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:28 pm by Darkstar

» COOKING WITH DANGER!
A new face in a big city  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» Cat Hunt
A new face in a big city  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:00 am by Cynical_Aspie

» This Time With Gusto
A new face in a big city  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:36 pm by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
A new face in a big city  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:26 pm by Tybrid

» Lingering Senitments
A new face in a big city  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:52 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Recruitment Tour (Quickdraw, Celeste, and Stareater)
A new face in a big city  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2024, 10:32 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Red is Blue
A new face in a big city  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2024, 5:44 pm by Vorik

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A new face in a big city  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2024, 4:32 pm by Cerek

» The birds of expedience
A new face in a big city  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2024, 4:24 pm by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
A new face in a big city  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA new face in a big city  - Page 3 I_voting_barA new face in a big city  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
A new face in a big city  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA new face in a big city  - Page 3 I_voting_barA new face in a big city  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Darkstar
Sage
ProwlerKnight
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A new face in a big city

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new face in a big city  - Page 3 Empty Re: A new face in a big city

Post by Troglodyte June 30th 2012, 7:49 am

"Well, not too toot my own horn, my dear, but making grand entrances happens to be something of a speciality of mine. Although, it is only one of my many remarkable talents." the gentelaman said, as his cloak dramatically flowed behind him as the pair walked in. Despite the arrogant, Concieted smile on his face, and the general swagger in his steps, the gentleman was still on the alert, in case more of the villains would show up. Even though he was quite convinced of his own superiority, he was well aware that a single bullet could end his litttle saga without much difficulty.

Gentleman smiled in a very dignified manner as the woman he was currently accompanying asked how to procure a larger token of his favour. He wagged his finger, trying to imitate the scolding gesture sometimes used by parents and teachers alike to cause their rowdy offspring to behave, however the mischevious smile playing on his full lips confirmed that this was just another of the little flirtatious game that the two of them had played ever since they had gotten involved in this dirty mess. "Now, now, dear. If I just handed you grand tokens like that, you might stop trying." he said, his deep theatrical voice seemingly dripping with humor. Oh, yes, the gentleman loved playing these little games.

However, the smile quickly dissapeared as the woman suddenly threw herself over him forcing him to the ground. Despite the rather strange situation and the general surprise of her actions, the gentlemans upbringing and general ponceyness allowed him to say "Ooof" in a dignified, snobbish manner Was this a sudden betrayal, no if it was a betrayal, she would only have to shoot him, pushing him to the ground was rather superflous in that case. He would have asked her if the air had not been forced out of his lungs when she collided with him.

However, he soon noticed the source of her sudden leap. Another of the military hooligans hidden in the shadows. Gentleman was just about to deal with the villain by throwing a discarded cigarette butt at him, but the female mercenary beat him to it, utilizing the rifle she had provided for him to end the poor sods life.

"My, my. As deadly as you are beatifull, my sweetest of roses." he cooed in thanks of the sudden rescue, although even though he mentally cursed himself for missing the thug, he would not let such insecurities become visible upon his magnificent face. He quickly grabbed her hand as soon as it was offered and rose both quickly and elegantly. His shoulder-length brown hair was somewhat ruffled, but he would have time to attend to that later. He quickly picked up his tophat and once again placed it on his brow."Oh, its alright. I have methods of dealing with dirt and grime." He said confidently, brushing some of the dust of his pants. It could have been worse though.

"You handle that rifle like an expert, my dove. very impressive indeed." he continued, complimenting her for her successfull, stylish murder of the thug they had encountered.

"A drink in your company sounds like an excellent suggestion. I might go so far as to call it a stroke of genius even!" He agreed, before following her, althoug his steps did not have quite the swagger they had before he had been pushed over and saved unexpectedly. There were a few moments in life where even the gentleman had to admit that substance ranked above style.

Troglodyte
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes July 1st 2012, 8:40 am

Cilian sighed, his little one man audience had finally revealed himself after sneaking around earlier during the initial confrontation with the gang, his ever-observant body art alerted him of this presence early on during the scuffle but Cilian had lazily disregarded it as a curious bystander"About time you showed yourself" the young man smirked swivelling on his heels and lolling his head to the side as he came face to face with what looked to be a figure doused in shadows. An average man would've fled at such an eerie sight but to Cilian the black spectre simply reminded him of his less detailed art pieces, an abstract mix of black over black.

Cocking an amused eyebrow at the sudden onslaught of questions Cilian couldn't help but chuckle, whatever this thing was ...it was definitely a curious one, "Well, it would've been nice to of introduced yourself first so let me start the pleasantries by saying my name is Cilian and that it is a pleasure to meet you.. Mr. Shadow..stalker" the Frenchman bit his upper lip, finding his own humour quite amusing, "Too put it simply I only did what I did because Mr Machine Gun over here was probably going to shoot me anyway, I may have power but I'm still very much human" Cilian shrugged nonchalantly flicking his hand in the air like he was waving away a pesky fly "..and if it did happen to be a woman then let's just say that it may have ended a bit differently", he grinned, folding down a crease in his jacket.

Cilian's lackadaisical answer took barely any effort to come up with, although nonchalant in his delivery there was no shred of doubt in his answer, an honest answer to an honest question. Before he could continue conversing with the strange fellow a shrill laugh echoed through the hallways, a cocky, conceited guffaw was more like it and the Frenchman knew that his allies had cleared the bottom floors. Glancing at the shadowy figure Cilian raised an eyebrow, "Well I best be off, unless you want to interview my accomplices as well..." the corners of his mouth bent upwards as he imagined the cloak wearing gentleman attending an interview, "I'm sure we could continue this discussion in a more peaceful setting perhaps?" and with that he bowed his his head and immediately strode over to the doorway where his temporary allies would pass...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A new face in a big city  - Page 3 Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowmaster July 1st 2012, 12:19 pm

(withheld)

Last edited by Shadowmaster on July 2nd 2012, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A new face in a big city  - Page 3 BlackPowerGrid A new face in a big city  - Page 3 Tek4feb1535c634a9611551
Shadowraith - Victoria - Lucius Deitrich

Shadowraith's Gear- Deitrich's gear
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes July 1st 2012, 8:37 pm

(shadowwraith I know you're eager to post and all but there is a posting order and it's not your turn yet, you have to wait for soldier of fortune to write up before you can)

A new face in a big city  - Page 3 Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content