The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
bolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
bolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
bolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
bolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
bolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
bolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
bolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
bolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
bolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
bolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
bolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
bolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
bolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 I_vote_lcapbolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 I_voting_barbolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
bolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 I_vote_lcapbolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 I_voting_barbolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 Empty Re: El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia

Post by Bones September 22nd 2011, 5:22 am

He gave a roll of his eyes at the first sentence the Grifter directed towards him. He shrugged lightly, his bony shoulders sliding up and then down, as his broken arm moved in small useless circles. ”Oh, I don't know. That one other there was telling me earlier about how much of a karate master she was, because she beat up a man who was probably bleeding to death after being shot. Sure, I didn't know the guy, but no one deserves to be tenderized before being dropped into a grave.” He turned his head up to Illeana and then winced a little, hoping that the sentence didn't bother her too much. He moved a gloved hand to the blood splatter on his chest and smeared it across, discreetly trying to flick the skull and brains off, before they dried to him. He also was immediately reminded of his own torture at the hands of men he called family and friends, but that was pushed out of skull like a piece of rope tied through an eye socket.

And over wondered Crazy, which made Bones move slightly behind out of sight. As she stared intently at the “broken mirror,” he just looked at Illeana and Claton, shook his head and lifted his only good hand, twirling his finger around in small circles near his temple. When she turned to look for his box he stuffed his hands into his pants and rocked back on his heels, hoping to god that she didn't get the idea in her head to put a bullet into his. He watched her waddle back over with the impenetrable box. It seemed that she knew more about him now. As he watched her probably try to destroy any self esteem, he felt sure that this was the guy she wanted to marry.

”The Andorran army, Andorra being a small country in Southwest Europe, consists of ten men, all of whom are treated as officers. It has not fought for more than 700 years.“ Bones winced at her as he tried to distract her with another completely odd fact.

Bones
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

bolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 Empty Re: El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia

Post by Super Cutie September 22nd 2011, 6:31 am

Ileana stared back at Elaine and wondered how anyone could be so ridiculous. She was gone before Ileana could even open her mouth to set her straight on the situation. Ileana finally exited the vehicle and stood near Clayton and Bones in silent annoyance. She was unsure just how much of her childish look-a-like’s destructive antics she would be able to tolerate.

“You don’t know the half of it.” He responded to Bones’s story about the story without going into any of the ones he had about Elaine. He had never met a living skeleton before, but after the initial shock of meeting this one, he seemed nice enough. If Bones was not a living skeleton, Clayton would wonder why he would be anywhere near Elaine at all, but it seemed fitting that she would associate with the undead.

Clayton mostly ignored Elaine and whatever she was babbling about until she came trotting up to him carrying it. It was the box; the one Louie gave him the tip about. Elaine had gone and done Clayton’s work for him. He did not know how or why she had it. He did not care. She seemed to be in more of a scatterbrained state than ever, so he thought that taking the contents of it off her hands would be a somewhat simple task. He was nearly happy enough to kiss her. That happiness was shattered at one fell swoop the second she opened her mouth. “How is it that you remember the keys but not your name or mine?” It was genuinely bizarre to him. “Of course I have them, but I’m thinking now is not really the time for this, ya know? Gunshots, multiple corpses, all that fun stuff that we are directly tied to in this alleyway. So hold your fuckin’ horses… and for the record, he didn’t walk out on me; I wa—“ he cut himself off while Ileana took action.

She could not stand anymore. She could not just sit there and listen as this crazy woman endangered and insulted everything around her, especially Clayton, the man that single handedly saved both their lives hours ago. She did not understand how he could be so forgiving of her grievous personality flaws. They were bad enough to the point where a pacifist such as herself could no longer tolerate them; that Clayton could only furthered her belief that he was a saint. While the grim reaper rattled off some irrelevant information, Ileana stepped up to Elaine with and clenched a fist. “That’s enough! You… You... You inconsiderate BITCH!” She’d never cursed in her life. She’d never thrown a punch either. There was a first time for everything. She took her best swing at Elaine’s face in an attempt to drive some manners into her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

bolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger September 22nd 2011, 6:43 am

The blow landed against Elaine's jaw. The impact of the punch sent her falling back onto her back. The mirror image stood over Elaine giving her a sense of anxiety. "Oh no..." She knew what transpired. "The hologram mirror you had is self aware! The computers are coming to kill us." This muchacha did not much care for the thought she just thought of, but it could not be anymore true to her.

Reacting quickly to the danger, Elaine did exactly what she saw in a movie. Spring to her feet, she grabbed Ileana and spun her and the girl around in circles. "Quick. I'm the real Ileana shoot her..." Elaine mixed the two of them up just so that she could point out who she was. "...She's the impostor Ileana, or as you call it the 'Elaine.'" She provided the air quotations to her own name. "If you don't kill it now it will become more and more human until we can't find out it's origin by asking it why a turtle is on it's back, and then it will go on and on about things we wouldn't believe. And she'll use obviously racist phrases like 'you people.'"
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones September 22nd 2011, 7:07 am

Bones blinked in surprise at the sudden outburst from the rather silent and more serene 'Twin.' Maybe this one was actually called Ileana and the other one somehow got their memories switched. But wait, the way she said bitch had a clear accent to it, the I stretched to sound more like an Ee. This was getting more and more confusing, but it was about to send whatever ghost brain he had whirling. Ileana threw her fist hard and got a good hook in on the Crazy Cowgirls jaw, which sent the iron box clattering out of her hands and against Bones leg. He pulled it out of the way, luckily not feeling anything crack, but when he looked up again Elaine was spread out on her back and her face was full of shock. There was a tense moment where Frankie thought anything could happen; she could have pulled a gun out and shot at Ileana without a second thought. She could have bursts into blubbering tears, like some of the Crazy girls do. Or she could have bumped her head and be set right again.

Sadly, it seemed that she had more insane to burn off, so up she got and pulled the Mexican Twin into an embrace that she probably wanted zero part of. She was babbling and doing an awful job of mixing the two of them, because Bones could easily follow the little gambit; he played enough games of Find The Thing for Money over the years and this one was even easier. There was only two of them and Ileana had such a scowl on her face.

Slowly, after she had stopped talking, Bones turned his head over to look at Clayton. There was a blank look on an invisible face as behind his eye sockets all thought process stopped. He seemed to completely freeze for a second before he lifted his hand and pushed a bony thumb and forefinger down into the hollow of the bridge of his nose. ”This is just too weird for me.” Frankie muttered, before slipping into french. ”C’est des conneries...” He looked back up just as the sounds of Sirens got louder and decided that enough was enough. Grabbing the Iron Box, he glanced at Clayton and muttered. ”Follow my lead.” Before he turned back to the two of them. ”Ileana! It's impossible to shoot a hologram, because they are made of light. However, in this box might be something to help. And I'm taking it.”

And with that, Bones turned and ran down an alley connecting to the one they were all stood in.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
bolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 2cem8ad
Spoiler:
Bones
Bones
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Flatfoot
Humor : Dingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie September 22nd 2011, 5:40 pm

She was the imposter? The nerve and stupidity of the woman were immeasurable, and so was her strength, it seemed. Ileana felt like Elaine was practically toying with her as they tussled on the ground. She realized she made a mistake lashing out at the woman like that. What was she thinking? She was no fighter at all. She could not just stand there and allow Clayton to suffer her insults, though, especially about something like not having parents; that was something that also cut her. “Let me go! You can’t just say whatever you want to people!”

Clayton was awestruck by Ileana’s show of guts. Did she have a death wish? If their partnership was going to work out, she would have to try to avoid throwing herself into situations like that. The skeleton was talking to him, but Clayton was not paying attention; he was too busy focused on the clash of the twins. “Hey!... Ileana!... Elaine… knock it off. Come on, we have to get out of here.” He was being completely ignored as Elaine spoke of holograms and turtles. They were like children. Clayton walked over to attempt to break the pair up, and Bones bolted past him. “That’s my box!” Clayton was almost torn between breaking up the catfight and going after the box.
However, he wasn’t going anywhere. The headlights from a squad car shone brightly down the alley.

bolero - El Bolero de la Chica Loca de Demonia - Page 2 Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger September 22nd 2011, 5:58 pm

"Everyone is just being crazy!" Elaine reached into her pant pocket and pulled out a pill bottle. "You are all jealous of me, and made me forget to take my pills." She unscrewed the top of the bottle and popped two pills into her mouth. After a few moments Elaine's vision of the world turned from a poorly drawn anime to a real perception. Elaine shot her head back to see the lights of the squad car in her peripherals. "We need to go." She spoke in a more relaxed tone. "Black Knight always advised that we avoid any police."

Elaine grabbed Ileana's arm and pushed her towards Clayton. "Clay, take her and get her out of here. Bones, give the box to Clay and hide somewhere." Elaine holstered her pistols. "Why does the inside of my mouth take like lead? Whatever, everyone who isn't me, get somewhere that isn't here." Elaine took a step forward and disappeared behind a wall.

She came forth in the back of a bar. "Is every building in this city a bar?" Elaine walked past the help towards the back door. "Excuse me." Elaine walked past the bar and back into main room of the bar. "How much do you want for that poncho?"

The man gave a disgusting answer. Elaine delivered a quick kick to his head, and Elaine had a new poncho.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones September 24th 2011, 4:28 am

Bones would have gone back for them when he got into the third alley, branching off from the first. But apparently, Mexico City's Finest had decided to try and surround the area of the incident, since the sound of a gunshot was usually taken very seriously. Frankie was lucky; the moment he leaped across the alleyway and dived in a dark alcove, a car screeched around the corner and parked it's bumper almost directly in the mouth of the alley, blocking Clayton and Ileana from following him. Dammit! Stupid idea. Stupid stupid... He growled at himself, as his gloved grip on the handle of the iron box tightened. It would take a turn of one of the officers head and a single sweep of the flashing lights to reveal the skeleton hidden away. If they saw him like that, watching out of the shadows, they were probably as likely to open fire and scream at the same time. Luckily, they seemed to just draw weapons and move towards the group. No, wait, not Luckily. If Elaine was being her normal self these men were about to be survived by a loving widow and grieving children. The urge to bring attention to himself vanished as he assumed he could do more good for everyone if he just shut up and tried to work out what to do.

He stepped out of the darkness and slid down the wall, instead slipping into the first open door he could find. Steam poured out of the Laundry room and billowed out into the heat of the Mexico City night. It wasn't much to Bones; he only ever felt lukewarm now. Frankie pulled the box into a corner, behind a couple of stacks of folded clothes as voices drifted through the smog, along with an occasional hiss of water turning into gas. As he slumped down against the wall, knees pulled in his chest to make himself appear smaller, the Box laid against his hip. Frankie found himself glancing at it, his clothes rapidly being soaked, along with his bones. His box, huh...? He mused, thinking of Clayton who was probably pissed with a lot of what just happened. Let's see what the Grifter is after.

Critically, he moved down to look at the lock. If he had his 'Buick 51, or even his jacket, he could have whipped out his lock picking equipment and put his years of Mob training to good use. Instead , he a brought a wet gloved finger tip up and pressed it forward, a ball of magical energy burning at the tip. It took a little work, the box pretty sturdy under the finger tip that burnt it's way through the locking bar. But soon it was threw and the Skeleton's and moved to pull open the lid, his head tilting as a glowing lightly was cast onto his face. Inside, sat comfortably protected and shining like a small sun, was a brilliant gold skull. Latticed across it's face were numerous symbols and marks, Mayan in origin. It was studded with gems, which seemed to have been an after thought, often ranging wildly in price. But it's eyes... Big, fat, expensive looking jewels glowed in the sockets where eyes would be in a human.

The thing looked like a tacky piece of shit.

But he supposed that if it was melted down and the gems were pulled out, it would be... well, nearly priceless. As he tried to estimate the price of the thing, he didn't notice his fingers seemingly decide they didn't want to be in a glove any more. The index and middle finger worked the leather off the tip of his thumb and then pushed it down, letting it slip to the floor. He was half thinking about how much renovations he could to the old Abnormal house, or how he could get that classic motorcycle, while also already separating the money he could get from a museum for charities. This thing did belong in a museum, if it was the genuine-”Oh fuck I'm not controlling my hand.” He yelped in surprise as the hand in question closed over the front of the skull.

And then there was a bright flash, which filled the Laundry room with shouts of surprise and turned night almost into day, out in the alley, if only for a moment.

Spoiler:
Bones
Bones
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie September 24th 2011, 5:53 am

After Elaine’s newest change in demeanor. Clayton and Ileana were left there in the alley with the police. Clayton thought it was just like her to bail on them like that and wondered how the night could manage to get any worse. He was still holding a gun, and Elaine bolted. These were things that the police did not take kindly to. They drew weapons of their own while shouting to him in Spanish to drop the gun. Clayton did not have to speak Spanish to know exactly what they meant. Illeana, with her hands behind her head, decided to translate for him anyway, “Clayton, put the gun down before they shoot us! These are police officers!” she urged. By Clayton’s count the gun had either one shot left or maybe none, and he was still in a state of near exhaustion. It was probably in his and Ileana’s best interest to put the thing down. He lowered the weapon and began to come to a near crouch to put it on the ground of the alley when fate decided to intervene with bloodcurdling screams from an alleyway to their left. He had no idea what it might have been, and nor did he care; Clayton was thankful for the distraction. The second the officers turned their head to whatever the trouble was, Clayton sprung to his feet with gun still in hand, and in with an elaborate whirling motion was on the other side of Ileana. He pulled and practically tackled her in the direction that Elaine went in another quick, one-armed, whirling motion. The distraction did not last as long as he would have liked. A few of the officers shouted for the pair to freeze while a few more opened fire. The police were not fast enough.

Clayton and Ileana were already behind the wall Elaine ducked behind seconds earlier. They landed in the most clichéd position possible with Ileana on top of Clayton. This was not fiction, however, so there was really no time for the ridiculously over used split second of awkward sexual tension, and Clayton’s injured arm really didn’t appreciate the impact of the fall. If they didn’t want to end up cuffed or toe-tagged, they had to move fast. They were both quick to their feet, and even quicker into the open back door of the bar just in time to see Elaine donning a new poncho. It seemed every building in Mexico City was either a church or a bar and Elaine seemed determined to commit random acts of violence in all of them. As much as he would have rather just called the whole thing off and went back home, Clayton was going to need to stick with Elaine and Ileana, at least until they caught up with that skeleton so he could get that box back. Its contents were sure to make most of this day worthwhile.

Last edited by Captain Rinne on September 24th 2011, 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger September 24th 2011, 6:20 am

"Where's the box?" Elaine wasted no idle time on chatter that would slow them down. She walked over and grabbed the hat off of Ileana's head. "Dress up time is over, darling." She reached to grab the holster at Ileana's waist and don them appropriately. "I reckon we should be taking some time to ask if anyone has seen a skelerton holdin' a box, but I don't think the part about the box is really all that important when you take into consideration the first part." Elaine spoke with her reclaimed Texas accent very heavily.

"Clay, you need to be more careful about the god'damn police." She took a step back and took a few steps towards Clayton and Ileana. Her hand grabbed their shoulders and she took a shadow jump that would put them on the roof of the bar. "From up here we can see where that skelerton fella went. It also doesn't hurt to let the boys in blue run around in circles. It's good exercise for em, and I see that skelerton now. Going to the laundry mart he is."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones September 25th 2011, 1:43 am

The Priest King felt the breath leave his body as age finally claimed what man and beast could not. As he joined the ranks of the dead in Mictlan, the others followed his instruction. His head was removed and the flesh was stripped from his skull, along with the eyes and brain. Then it was pulled in two, with the jaw given to the youngest and the rest given to the eldest of his sons. Each piece was dipped into boiling gold, at the cost of a slaves hands, before being studded with hundreds of jewels chosen by the now dead Priest King and carved with patterns that were alien to them. When the skull was complete, the new Priest King ordered his brother from the city of El Dorado into the darkness of the Jungle. The jaw would travel through the ages, from hand to hand and in hushed tones, as the skull remained in the City of Gold. It would be centuries before a single Spanish soldier found the way to El Dorado again and took the secret to his grave, leaving only clues in his wake. It would be a century more until his great grandson would discover the existence of the jaw, hidden in a small village and worshipped as part of a god.

To the Great Grandson, it was no god, but rather a tool of them and of his greed. A sleeping Priest King, waiting a vessel of bone so that he could finally awake and begin a new age of destiny and fulfilment for the people of Mexico. As well as make him incredibly rich. Yet, there was a problem, judging from the ancient inscriptions on the inside of the jaw; the Skull needed a living Skeleton to work. A creature of undeath that would call forth the lost soul of the Priest King. And as far as he knew, there were no Skeletal men wondering the earth of their own freewill. Or if there were, they were incredibly rare. Fate decided to grant the Great Grandson a boon; into his bar walked exactly what he needed, dressed in ridiculous clothes and ordering drinks it could not drink.

The lines of Fate that tangled were rare and ridiculous. Perhaps the set up to some sort of Cosmic joke that eternity would enjoy laughing at, or the work of mysterious gods guiding the lives of men and women.

But all Frankie knew was that he was staring at his hand through golden bars, as an ancient voice laughed with his mouth. It paused, looking at the other broken limb. It decided that this would not do. In a language that the Mobster couldn't even begin to guess at, it spoke in what felt like different voices layered on top of each other. Soon, in the place of nothing, a gold bone limb flexed and vibrated with a power that shone burned red from his very core. He stood and moved to the doorway, the box filled with a powdery dust which quickly became a damp bone-cement.

As he stood in the darkness of the night, Gold Skull and Arm shining like the sun at dusk, he looked up to the sky and roared his joy at being born once more. No more Bones, or Frankie. Simply a Priest King on a mission from Gods.

Spoiler:
Bones
Bones
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie September 25th 2011, 6:13 pm

She did it again; that whole “shadow jump” thing. One second they were in the bar, and the next they were on the roof. Clayton would never get used to the rush of one place instantly becoming another that the act provided. Ileana looked confused and slightly sick. She had no idea how she wound up on the roof. She saw Elaine jump through a wall once before but she still was not completely prepared for the sensation of being pulled along like that or even aware that she could be. This night was full of situations she could have never even imagined, and she also wondered why her twin was able to that and she was not.

Clayton had some sort of witty reply lined up for Elaine’s comment about being more careful when it came to the police, but he did not have time to get it out before she got down to the business of finding that skeleton. That was something far more important than banter. Finding that box could make him a very rich man, at least temporarily; he had a bad habit of going broke, as was his current situation. Bones said something to him before running off with the box; it was probably just that he was going to the Laundromat with it, but did he really have to take it with him? Things like that just made Clayton’s life a crisis of infinite inconveniences. If Bones would have left it with him, it would have been a simple enough task to slink away with it. He was not worried about making Elaine mad. He figured it would be easy enough to convince her that its contents were worthless, and maybe trade her some bullets for it or something; he would figure out exactly what to do when he had to. “Well now we just have to figure out how to get to him without drawing any more attention from Mexico City’s finest. Any ideas?”

A powerfully illuminating burst of light coupled with the howl of a fusion of souls burst from behind the door the skeleton snuck into. It was bright enough to force Clayton and Ileana both to cover their eyes with an arm, even from the roof. There was an ancient and horrible tone to the scream. It sent a chill of dread down their spines. Something shifted reality in a way it was never meant to shift.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger September 25th 2011, 7:30 pm

"This will go a lot smoother if you just keep your pretty little mouth shut, while I do the formulating. I reckon we should get down there. That box must hold all sorts of power. Did we ever find anything out about that cat?" Elaine rubbed the back of her head. Tangled strands of her pigtail felt like they accumulated a good deal of Mexico's dirt in them. Sweat began to draw lines down the smoke scorched face.

"From what I know about skelertons..."
Elaine took out the canister of medicine she had taken prior. "...They like Mexico because local culture likes skelertons..." As she continued to read the label, she noticed that she only needed half of a pill to subdue what doctors called destructive urges. Her eyes blinked back and her eyes began to squint forcefully. "Skelertons usually hang out in Halloween stores, we should definitely check there." Elaine turned her head until it rested on her right shoulder. Her demeanor turned as quickly as her head in this situation. "We should start looking for things in places to get that thing before time ends. Everyone good with that plan?" Returning her head to her normal to her normal bearings made her seem slightly more in touch with her inner head, but the interactions her brain was taking among its synapses long since left her normal state for the state of over medication.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones September 25th 2011, 7:48 pm

The police scrambled back down the alley, guns waving wildly at the roaring skeleton, eyes wide with madness as their barrels tracked onto him. The Priest King had gained the knowledge of it's vessel and knew such weapons were weak and feeble compared to the glory of his Gods. At the thought of them he was filled with hot white emotion. Worship in it's purest form that burned a hundred other emotions. He roared at these men, speaking a language he (and his vessel) did not understand. Instead, he created two great burning balls of flame in his hands, which sent them scrambling back in the direction they had come from. With little care the Priest King threw first one ball, then a second, then a third into the engine block of the vehicle. Petrol spilled onto sparking wires and the car exploded, flipping over and barricading the way out.

Then he turned and stumbled down the street, pulled by some wonderful force. Walking felt odd without muscles that responded, but soon he was able to run, his shirt whipping behind him as he pushed his way through the darkness of the Alleyway. He was making his way to a temple, a hidden temple beneath the streets of Mexico City. It was close, close because Fate dictated it.

Spoiler:
Bones
Bones
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie September 25th 2011, 10:34 pm

“There’s a cat?” Even with her being at a relatively sane level, Clayton still had no idea what Elaine was talking about. “Yeah, ok, Skeletons and Mexico go hand in hand. But we just saw ours go into that Laundromat over there followed by bright lights and a screaming... wait, are you doing ok?” There was something off about her. He noticed the slight confusion she eyed her pill bottle. She probably took way too many. If her health was at risk, the flash could wait. He might have been willing to con her out of a large sum of money, but he did not want her to get hurt. “Oh, Jesus. Don’t tell me you took too many. Here, let me see that. I’ll trade you. This is yours anyway.” He held her gun by the barrel towards her and waited for her to take it since he only had one useable hand.

Ileana seemed to be the only one keeping an eye on the ground below. She was the first to notice the possessed Bones walk out into the open. His skull was gold with jeweled eyes. It looked just like the one the chauvinistic midget told her and Clayton about before he offered her some kind of a job that Clayton immediately turned down for her. Despite being disgusting, the small man knew what he was talking about. He left out the part about the golden skull taking over the bodies of living skeletons, though. “Clayton! Elaine! Are you seeing this?” She called their attention to the scene unfolding below. The possessed Bones seemed unaffected by fear or conventional weaponry as he threw fireballs that sent the officers scattering and then fled himself.

Clayton’s attention was pulled to the destruction occurring in the alley. It seemed Bones’ skull had been replaced by the one that the box contained. Either he was just feeling like looking good, and switched it himself, or something weirder was happening. Were Clayton in the business of super heroics, he would have chased the skeleton down and fought without hesitation. Were he foolishly greedy and impatient, he would have done the same. He was the latter.

The building next to theirs had a fire escape. Perfect. “Wait here!” Clayton commanded and with a running start, took a leap to the fire escape and took it all the way down to the maze of alleys. The turned over squad car presented a barricade in the alley. Even one armed, Clayton was acrobatic enough to launch himself over it. By the time he got over it, the skeleton was out of sight.

The door to the Laundromat was still blown open. With Bones so far gone, Clayton did not see the harm in checking the room for any clues to where he went. The room was fairly dark with just enough light for him to be able to spot the box up against a wall. Clayton bent down to inspect it, and found it to be entirely empty aside from a gritty pale dust. He reached for the cover and spotted something off about it. There was some sort of paper stuck to it. He carefully peeled it off and held it at an awkward angle to better see it in the low light. It was some sort of map; a very, very old map. Interesting...

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger September 26th 2011, 12:33 am

With no resistance Elaine let Clayton take the pill bottle from her. In his anxious state he observed Elaine wobble back and forth with her eyes closed and a smile on her face. She came out of the stupor when he placed her gun back in her hand. Lovingly she embraced the gun and hugged it to her chest. She treated it like a child would treat a teddy bear.

Elaine waved Clayton off as he darted down the fire escape. This left her alone with her twin. Elaine starred intently over the way. Finally her eyes sharpened and her pistol pointed towards Ileana. "Aha! I got you now doppleganger." She tossed the medicine bottle over the edge of the building. "Why would someone as awesome as me need medication? Doesn't make sense, but yet again I outsmart everyone and get everything I want." Elaine began to move in a circular motion. Ileana mirrored.

"Don't you see there are more important things!"
Ileana tried to reason with this girl, but it came across as idle chatter. "You need to realize..."

"Don't tell me to think ways about things." Elaine's motion brought her to cut off the fire escape from Ileana. Her hand hovered over the pistol. With speed and precision Elaine would cut the girl down. Ileana knew that she could not escape the quick draw; her life laid in the hands of the girl. "We don't always get we want, but sometimes things just..."

"Don't always get what we want!? I never knew my parents, and have had to wait hand and foot on drug dealers for my entire life and yo want to tell me about not getting what I want." Ileana cut from her circular motion and moved directly towards Elaine. "I finally get something real, and you take this sick movement of actions to cut it away." She stood no more than a foot from Elaine's face. "Well fine then." Her chest pressed against the barrel of the pistol. "Do it." A shot rang out in the distance.

Ileana fell to the ground. Behind her stood Estaban, back for revenge. "I guess I shot the wrong one." Elaine fired quickly towards his gun.

"You shot her because you thought it was me?" Elaine slid her fingers on the hilt of the gun. "She died, because of me; for me?"

In her perplexed state Estaban pulled for his sidearm against Elaine. With vigor she Elaine gunned him down before he placed his hand on the hilt. The shot scattered a flock of crows into the sun bled sky.

Elaine knelt down to examine Ileana. "Did you finally get what you wanted." She asked faintly.

"Yes." Came the reply.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones September 26th 2011, 12:58 am

The Skeleton man stood beneath the stone gateway, his gem eyes looking up at a temple surrounded by side streets and gift shops. All tourists traps gave way to his fiery judgement and the weak people fled. So weak, so unimportant to the Gods he worshipped. Each one had a life that he could feel, that wavered inside of his empty chest. Their energies buzzed like an angry bee hive, especially as the Skeletal man walked closer to the great temple. El Dorado was so close, so close within his grasp. And when there, he would bath in the waters of eternal life and gain flesh once more, instead of this broken form supported by lesser gods from lands far north. With a rise of his hands, the darkening sky was filled with a blinding green flash, lightning which rocketed down from the heavens and struck the top of the temple. Car alarms in a mile radius burst alive and screamed their distrust, while also mourning the slow lost of a girl called Ileana. Again, green lightning as thick as the trunk of a tree hit the tip of the temple, before another and another, as the once blue energy that bathed the skeleton flared into a sick jungle green.

A rumbling rolled over Mexico City, as stones began to shiver and bounce from vibrations that came from the earth itself. The Priest King clenched his fists close together, one gold and bare while the other was bone and creaked. With a small movement, there was a sudden CRACK! Thick, ancient stone blocks were pulled apart as a sudden fault ran from between his legs, over the urban temple, and into the streets beyond. As the Priest King pulled his hands apart, metal screamed in protests and earth was shaken free. In the streets beyond, a fire hydrant exploded and suddenly rained it's contents down, before power lines were shaken from their home, plunging this part of Mexico City into darkness. The façade of a building slipped, exposing the contents within.

The Priest King's fists were shaking, but now were in a position as if he was holding a railing and leaning against it. With a jerk his fists were pulled out and stood wide apart, which seemed to do massive damage to the front of the temple, ripping and throwing chunks of stone around the small courtyard that embedded into walls and crushed stalls. Screaming voices went through out the city as what would later be described as a minor earthquake came to an end.

In the hollow but hidden centre of the ancient building, golden stairs covered in grime were exposed to the low light of a Mexico City evening. The Priest King descended them, his shoes kicking up dust. The destroyed temple soon turned into a incredibly dark tunnel, which he illuminated with a ball of green energy that formed in his palm. Soon, the gateway to El Dorado would be open, and he would reclaim his city of gold.

Spoiler:
Bones
Bones
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum