The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Welcome New Users! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Welcome New Users! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Welcome New Users! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Welcome New Users! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Welcome New Users! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Welcome New Users! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Welcome New Users! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Welcome New Users! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Welcome New Users! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Welcome New Users! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Welcome New Users! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Welcome New Users! - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Welcome New Users! - Page 24 I_vote_lcapWelcome New Users! - Page 24 I_voting_barWelcome New Users! - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Welcome New Users! - Page 24 I_vote_lcapWelcome New Users! - Page 24 I_voting_barWelcome New Users! - Page 24 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Welcome New Users!

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome New Users! - Page 24 Empty Hello

Post by Boegyman February 5th 2017, 5:10 pm

Hello! Wanted to stop in and say hello! I don't think I have much to say besides for this looked really, really cool, and I hope to have fun here!

Boegyman

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2017-02-05

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Users! - Page 24 Empty Greetings everyone!

Post by Pinnacle February 7th 2017, 6:10 pm

Hello hello. So... I have a character I have been running for years in my own SH-RPGs and I was wondering if I could have him join. He has one power technically speaking but it has many applications. The official title of his power is a "Perfectly Synergized Soul," but it essentially boils down to self-mastery. This makes him an epic martial artist with an instantaneous reaction time, for instance, but does not enable him to fly, shoot lasers, teleport, etc.

Is this acceptable? I have his very long bio written.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Welcome New Users! - Page 24 PinnacleSig
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 270
Job : ECLIPSE Agent
Humor : PUNS!
Registration date : 2017-02-07

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Users! - Page 24 Empty Re: Welcome New Users!

Post by jimjim221 February 27th 2017, 12:30 pm

Hello; my name is Jimmy... I found you guys on Google and this is the first time I have heard of such a website. I find the background color to be annoying at times, but I suspect the color will be customizable eventually.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Welcome New Users! - Page 24 Saiko-intelli-boku-no-hero-academia
jimjim221
jimjim221

Quote : "No one can be defined as only one thing; there is more to a person than meets the eye; even if they themselves don't realize it. "

Warnings : 2 Warnings
Number of posts : 35
Location : Orlando, Florida; where dreams come to a grinding halt.
Job : professional bullshitter
Humor : I live as a supporting character in a world of protagonists. Well, I'm actually the twist villian, but thats in the final story arc... pay no attention to me :D
Registration date : 2017-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 2nd 2017, 1:02 am

jimjim221 wrote:Hello; my name is Jimmy... I found you guys on Google and this is the first time I have heard of such a website. I find the background color to be annoying at times, but I suspect the color will be customizable eventually.

What do you mean background color ?

-My DeviantArt-
Welcome New Users! - Page 24 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jimjim221 March 2nd 2017, 11:49 pm

Um... it's black and blueish?....makes black text hard to read? any of this ringing any bells?

jimjim221
jimjim221

Quote : "No one can be defined as only one thing; there is more to a person than meets the eye; even if they themselves don't realize it. "

Humor : I live as a supporting character in a world of protagonists. Well, I'm actually the twist villian, but thats in the final story arc... pay no attention to me :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron March 3rd 2017, 11:03 am

No the background color is not customizable. But the text defaults to white so you shouldn't have any issue I don't think.

Welcome New Users! - Page 24 Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by jimjim221 March 6th 2017, 7:36 pm

Not when making a selection; like when I have to choose the forum category when looking for a post...it's very hard to read.

jimjim221
jimjim221

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 7th 2017, 11:21 am

Oh. That part. I never changed that part cause it's hardly used. Lol. Maybe I'll fix that today.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by jimjim221 March 7th 2017, 6:37 pm

Yay!

jimjim221
jimjim221

Back to top Go down

Post by The Martian April 14th 2017, 12:53 pm

*pops out of hole in the ground*

Good evening.
The Martian
The Martian

Quote : "UUUUUUUUULLLLLLAAAAAAAAA"

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Cage/Doctor Night April 19th 2017, 3:31 am

HI! SO, I stumbled upon your website and I think it is really cool! I am still a little confused about this because, well, I'm new, but I'll get the hang of it soon! Very Happy
Alright, Lucy Cage/Doctor Night, signing off!
Lucy Cage/Doctor Night
Lucy Cage/Doctor Night

Job : Part-time Superhero, Part-time Secret Agent
Registration date : 2017-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbananaville April 30th 2017, 11:06 am

Hello! Name's bobbananaville (You can call me Bob if that's too long), and I've always wanted to do a superhero RP.
I used to roleplay on a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon site, but that was more than three years ago, and beyond extremely short excursions into other websites, I haven't really RP'd much since. I'm hoping to change that, and start writing more often again. Here's hoping we get along!

Minor question: What's the tone of the website? I know we've reached something of a dark age ingame, with heroes and villains alike seen in a negative light, and superpowers being feared rather than admired - or at least, that's what I've gleamed from the timeline - but should I focus on writing street-level crime-stopping, solving murders and saving lives? Or should I be focusing on compromise, and the endless meaningless cycle of heroism and villainy? Should a happy ending be visible, albeit with a difficult road to reach it, or does hope merely exist for the individual, while humanity as a whole has been damned?

Basically, is this like X-Men, or Worm?
bobbananaville
bobbananaville

Registration date : 2017-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rellawing April 30th 2017, 3:08 pm

I am still new myself, but from what I've gathered from chatting with people in Discord (get it, it makes it easier to contact people), just do what you want to do. You can have a character face that full on persecution ala X-men or you can be in an area that is more accepting of superheroes. I'm choosing to acknowledge the bias against heroes, but given my alignment and how I am going to choose to do things, unless I make a mistake my character should rarely have to deal with the worst side of hero hating. Just do what feels right in your writing and take into consideration that not everyone approves of metahumans!
Rellawing
Rellawing

Quote : Aurora: "I have always idolized heroes... Can I really be one?"
Sherizad: "Love is the feeling you have about someone when they're more important to you than you are to yourself. "

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2017-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sewer Thing May 2nd 2017, 5:09 pm

Hello! Was sorely missing my old days on Prodigy: City of Supers and so went looking for a new forum superhero RPG and found you guys.

I tend to go by DragonGate on most internet sites, DG is fine or Sewer from my favorite 700 pound mammal lizard.

I've been RPing in Stargate and original superheroes since 2005, on three different games. Looking forward to getting into things over here, transferring and adjusting Sewer Thing's bio from my old Prodigy account to your template here.

So, who wants to run into a real urban legend? Sewer's smart and friendly when he's not feeling hungry. "You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry."
Sewer Thing
Sewer Thing

Quote : "I'm feeling hungry, so you'd better get away. Because you look like food and I don't want to kill you."

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2017-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 3rd 2017, 4:07 am

Join our discord Kitty Face

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by NthEye May 18th 2017, 6:02 pm

Hi ! it is NthEye. i stumbled upon your forum as i was looking for a superhero forum rpg. I'm french, but i have a good level in english, but don't hesitate to tell me if i make mistakes
NthEye
NthEye

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top