The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Nomad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Nomad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Nomad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Nomad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Nomad I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Nomad I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Nomad I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Nomad I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Nomad I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Nomad I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Nomad I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Nomad I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Nomad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nomad Empty Nomad

Post by Starscavv June 3rd 2024, 7:26 pm

NOMAD

"I go wherever the wind takes me!"

The Bio

Hero Name: Nomad
Title: Wandering Storm
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Metahuman
Hair: Black
Eyes: Grey
Height: 181cm/ 5’11”
Weight: 73kg
Blood type: O Negative

The Looks

Zeph is generally of a tall and athletic build, though he has no particularly defined features. He wears his hair in microlocs, which hang messily around his head. Outside of hero work, he frequently wears a long-sleeved shirt under a sleeveless hoodie, along with black bootcut jeans and trainers.

Costume wise, his outfit consists of a navy blue flight jacket, a black T-shirt, grey cargo pants and black construction boots. He wears a respirator mask, along with ski goggles and a scarf to hide his face. Boxing wraps cover his arms, going all the way to his forearms.

The Personality

Zeph is curious, thrill-seeking and fun-loving by nature. When presented with something that catches his interest, his first impulse is to pursue it, whether it be a lead to his lost memories or a new and potentially exciting experience.

This also leads to him making jokes and attempts to ‘break the ice’ while fighting, even taking selfies with the villains he beats. Alternatively, it also manifests as doing his best to comfort those distressed while in danger.

Zeph does his best to be charitable and responsible, but will sometimes go with whatever impulse strikes him in the moment if he knows it won’t hurt him or other people.

The Story

Zeph’s earliest memory, as far as he can tell, is being thrown around by the raging winds of a storm. After coming to, he found an arcane symbol burned into the log he clung onto for dear life.

Upon further investigation, Zeph would find the symbol in various places, and begin travelling to uncover the mysteries behind it. Partially driven by curiosity, but mostly hoping to solve the questions caused by his memory loss in the process.

Along his travels, Zeph would frequently find himself intervening heroically in some way, whether it was saving people in dangerous situations, or taking down villains in his search. This, combined with his constant journeying would lead to him being dubbed ‘Nomad’ by the public and the media. A name Zeph liked and ran with.

The Powers

As an atmokinetic, Zeph can control any weather and weather-related phenomenon. This can range from creating gusts of wind to zip around and move objects, fire off electricity at enemies or use either to augment his strikes.

On the more extreme end, his powers can cause massive storms, and potentially natural disasters. Zeph also has superhuman physicality and senses, allowing him to move and react quicker while surviving and recovering from massive amounts of damage. Unassisted, he can move and react at transonic speeds, lift and move a full tanker truck, and survive a large building falling directly on top of him.

The Weaknesses

Overuse of his powers can cause Zeph to begin suffering a range of symptoms, from coughing fits. If he pushes himself far enough he can risk putting himself in a coma.

On top of that, due to his heightened senses, excessive trauma to his head can evoke strong feelings of vertigo in him, massively inhibiting his ability to move well until he can recover.

The Items

Rucksack - Zeph keeps his essentials and other items in a large rucksack, since he's constantly travelling.

Camera - Zeph does his photography with a Nikon camera, which he regularly brings with him when he goes on patrol.

Scarf -  As part of his hero outfit, Zeph wears a scarf, one he obtained during his travels. The scarf is not only extremely durable, but also exhibits elastic properties, being able to stretch up to 20 metres in any direction. Zeph has used it to great effect as a movement and restraining tool, even able to grab objects with it.

The Minions

The Fluff

Street Art - Zeph enjoys both looking at and making street art, often making murals in the cities that he visits.

Freerunning - Zeph enjoys freerunning, often working acrobatic movements in for ‘sauce points’. When on patrol, he’ll frequently be bounding and somersaulting across rooftops, using his powers for big leaps and tricks as opposed to just flying.

Photography - While it is a lesser hobby of his, Zeph has taken up photography, initially because it was useful, but has come to genuinely enjoy it.

Urban Exploring - A somewhat more prominent hobby, he can’t help but enjoy exploring ghost towns or abandoned buildings, frequently taking pictures of any discoveries he makes.

The RP Sample

“Alright…” Zeph, sitting on a rooftop, centres his camera on the skyscraper in the distance. He hasn’t changed out of his hero outfit and he doesn’t really mind, since he’s still on patrol. He hovers his finger over the button, and…

BOOM!!

The sound of a wall being destroyed instantly draws his attention. He scans his surroundings for the source, and sees dust billowing from the nearby bank.
“Another bank robbery? Piece of cake!” Zeph snags his camera and leaps over the ledge of the building, running along the building walls and landing in front of the dust cloud.

“Let’s see what’s in store.”

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Starscavv
Starscavv

Quote : "Fuck it we ball, because ball is life." Also I write short.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2024-04-20

Back to top Go down

Nomad Empty Re: Nomad

Post by inquisitor June 5th 2024, 6:04 pm

Approved. If you need to make edits at all, just ping the Staff in the Discord again, and link this sheet.
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : Fellas, you can walk out of here on your own two legs, or the EMTs can wheel you out on stretchers. Make the right choice. -Gavin Clough

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 160
Job : Warbound
Humor : Not child friendly.
Registration date : 2019-03-30

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top