The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Flaggstaff WIP I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Flaggstaff WIP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Flaggstaff WIP I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Flaggstaff WIP I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Flaggstaff WIP I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Flaggstaff WIP I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Flaggstaff WIP I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Flaggstaff WIP I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Flaggstaff WIP I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Flaggstaff WIP I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Flaggstaff WIP I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Flaggstaff WIP I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Flaggstaff WIP I_vote_lcapFlaggstaff WIP I_voting_barFlaggstaff WIP I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Flaggstaff WIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flaggstaff WIP Empty Flaggstaff WIP

Post by Nate6595 December 19th 2022, 4:38 pm

Flagstaff

"The Protector of Our Home and Our Flag"

The Bio

Hero Name: Flaggstaff
Title: The Flag Bearer
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: Human
Hair: Peppered Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 6'3
Weight: 167lbs
Blood type:

The Looks

A handsome, well-built man who, despite his age, still holds the body of someone in his prime. He is tall and well-toned, though it all appears to be natural. His eyes are a pale green, while his hair is cut short, black, and peppered with gray here and there. He has a well cut face and broad shoulders, his body nearly untouched by scars and blemishes, only one that lines his left shoulder.

He is usually is dressed casually, though nicely. He wears open flannel over a plain shirt and rugged, worn jeans that hold is figure well. When in costume, he wears a blue and green suit, with a green domino mask, and a long blue cape that flutters behind him. Usually on his back there is also a long, gold staff with an American Eagle at its peak.

The Personality

Flaggstaff is by all accounts a hero, also comic book-like. He is the force of all that is good and just in the world, wrapped up into a rather suave persona. He beats up criminals and throws them behind bars, never putting at risk the innocents of his city. He seems to always find someone in need and the time to help them, never seeming stressed or overburdened by the tasks at hand. Some might say that his sense of justice and goodness is too pure, that he is too idealistic or that sometimes he is too much like a hero that sometimes it seems almost a little bit like an act. That is just speculation though and it is a hard read to tell if he is genuine in his goodness or if it is just for fame.

The Story

From a young age Anthony was raised to be a hero.
He came from a long line of heroes. His mother, father, grandfathers, grandmothers, great grandparents, and even great great grandparents. Being a hero runs in his blood. There was never anything else he could ever dream of being.

Much like his dream, most aspects of his life were inherited from his family. His powers came from his parents, his outfit was a redesign of his mother’s, his fame was earned by those before him, and many would say that he was the spitting image of his father. Some might even say that nothing of him was really his. His life was inheritance.

After his parents retired from the life of heroism, he even went on to inherit the weight that they had once held up.  He became the top hero of the city he watched over that every member of his family had once watched over and did all he could to keep it safe. On the world scale, he would never be able to go against the top-of-the-line heroes, but in his city…in that lone city, he was the king.

And that was enough. Or so he told himself.

An entire city, upwards of tens of thousands of people all looked to him. They saw him as the best, they asked for autographs, had merchandise centered around him, fan sites and crowds and everything fame came with. It was in a centralized location, but…it was vast enough to sate any sort of attention he wanted to take in.

In the years he has been a hero, he has earned quite the record of heroic deeds. He has stopped the city’s most notable monument, a monument of Flagstaff’s parents, from being stolen on three different occasions. He has disabled at least four doomsday devices that threatened the entire city and put away the villains who assembled them. And maybe, most notable of all, he has earned a slew of high powered villains who have sworn public oaths against him.

In his heroic exploits he has earned an almost…Saturday morning cartoon reputation. Most of his heroic deeds seem like things right out of a comic book or cartoon. He fought villains who had cartoonishly evil plans, he saved cats from trees, and even the way he talked seemed to almost be reminiscent of a cliché hero.

At the very least, the public found it entertaining.

The Powers

Super Strength:

Endurance to Match:

Flight:

Empowered:

The Weaknesses

Sonic Blasts:

Shocking:

The Items

The Minions

The Fluff

The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top