The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Caxan Ilath I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Caxan Ilath I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Caxan Ilath I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Caxan Ilath I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Caxan Ilath I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Caxan Ilath I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Caxan Ilath I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Caxan Ilath I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Caxan Ilath I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Caxan Ilath I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Caxan Ilath I_vote_lcapCaxan Ilath I_voting_barCaxan Ilath I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Caxan Ilath

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contest Caxan Ilath

Post by Rorking October 31st 2020, 10:07 pm

Caxan

"As we say on my home planet: ⍙⊑⟒⋏ ⟟⋏ ⎅⍜⎍⏚⏁, ⌇☊⟟⟒⋏☊⟒ ⍜⋏ ⎎⎍☊☍⟒⍀⌇ "

The Bio    

Hero Name: Steve  

Title: The Ancient Protector  

Alignment: Neutral Good  

Race: Hum'ith  

Hair: Blue Sapphire  

Eyes: Emerald  

Height: 6'2  

Weight: 190lbs

Blood type: Type D

The look

Since landing on earth, Caxan has mostly kept to the style of Hum'rth with a fashionable look of a dark blue jumpsuit with a detachable hood and high-tech boots that can walk on most terrains. He has added some earthling items to his wardrobe like a baseball cap and glasses which only helps him stand out among a crowd as it does not hide his light blue skin or his scaley complexion at all, the glasses’ third lens brings even more attention to his third eye  

When out being the protector he was destined to always be, he can be found wearing the armor that has been passed down the generations of protectors going back centuries. luckily for Caxan he comes from the tech age, so his armor has been updated to accommodate his powers. these updates include: A chest plate that allows him to store energy for later use, a helmet that protects against most weather conditions and a single bullet to the head, and gauntlets that holds a Suprise on each side as the left one a compartment for a shield and the right holds his energy claws.

The Personality

Caxan puts on a smile for those around him no matter the situation, on closer inspection one can clearly see regret and sadness behind his grin.  

The Story

Spacedate: Tully 11, 4500AT,  

⏃ ⌰⍜⋏☌ ⏁⟟⋔⟒ ⏃☌⍜ ⟟⋏ ⏃ ☌⏃⌰⏃⌖⊬ ⎎⏃⍀ ⎎⏃⍀ ⎎⏃⍀ ⎎⏃⍀ ⎎⏃⍀ ⎎⏃⍀ ⎎⏃⍀ ⎎⏃⍀ ⎎⏃⍀ ⎎⏃⍀ ⏁⟟⋔⟒⌇ ⏁⟒⋏ ⏃⍙⏃⊬  *translator online* I was born on a planet called Hum'rth in the Cartwheel Galaxy. Growing up with my brother Trokras was always a challenge as he was always in a competitive mood no matter what, even in stuff like who can stay under the warm waters of the falls of Carinnia the longest. It was not until I was 421 that my life changed forever as I was selected among my birth broods to be trained as the next Ancient Protector, this came after the last one was arrested and executed by the Triklamites for heathenry. after nine long years of training, I was knighted the new Ancient Protector and given the position of protecting my species from destruction by the time I turned 430. Two years later my planet came under attack and I......I panicked and sent eleven years of training down the drain as my brother and I quickly fled in his ship leaving our world to be taken over by the Triklamites, that is a day I hold with regret and I do not think I am ever going to live this down. *End of report.*  

Spacedate: Daynich 34, 4503AT,  

It has been a few years since my last update, and I am happy to report that we might have found a planet that we can call home. It is some small world called...."earth" I think. it seems to have these wonderful lifeforms called "Humen" or something like that, I am so excited to DNA splice with them. Trokras has been going on and on about how weak these lifeforms seem compared to our old home, I keep trying to tell him there are records here thar show it is because of a weird obsession with something called...." doing it doggy style" but he will not listen to a word I am saying anymore. *end of report*  

Spacedate: Giness 3, 4503,  

We are almost to this planet Earth I have read so much about, the more I read the more fascinating the whole place gets. they seemed to have evolved to the era of high-tech communication devices, yet they cannot seem to get them to work everywhere, on Hum'rth that was figured out when I was only 58. Their music is also quite interesting as it seems to just be noises, they must be using it to try to communicate with alien lifeforms, it is the only reason I can imagine them wanting to make these songs with high-pitched technological noises. Oh, I can see it outside my window ask we speak, we must be close enough to land by down. I am going to go help my brother as he can never land this thing without crashing it, hopefully by the time I get to do another report we will be on earth enjo...Kras! slow down a bit will ya! I almost fell from.......*transmission interrupted.....establishing connection........failure to establish connection.....Ending report*  

Earthdate: October 26, 2020,  

As seen in my last report we ended up crash landing in the middle of some desert in Hursive knows where, it is most certainly hotter than any place I have ever been to on Hum'rth. After the crash, I discovered one of my brother's many experiments got itself lodged into my head, so if I collapse you will know why. Speaking of my brother I do not know what happened to him since after we landed a metallic-looking ship came up the road and took him away, probably just a group of humans wanting to welcome us to Earth and did not see me as I was lying limp in the ship. I have since made it to a local human zoo called "Roswell" and I am curious to see what I can find in there, Hopefully, I can find the parts needed to fix my IDL reporter as it looks like it was damaged in the crash. I am getting close to someplace called "Home Depot", so I am just going to end it there. All I can say now is *translator error, please contact you're supervi⏃⊬ ⏁* ⍀⟒⌿⍜⍀⏁ ⏃⌇ ⏃ ⌇⌿⏃☊⟒⎅⏃⏁⟒ ⟟⌇ ⟒⋏⎅⟟⋏☌ ⏃⋏⎅ ⋔⊬ ⍀⟒⌿⍜⍀⏁⌇ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⏚⟒ ⟒⏃⍀⏁⊑⎅⏃⏁⟒⌇ ⎎⍀⍜⋔ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⋔⍜⋔⟒⋏⏁ ⎎⍜⍀⍙⏃⍀⎅, ⟟ ⊑⍜⌿⟒ ⍜⋏⟒ ⎅⏃⊬ ⏁⊑⟒⌇⟒ ⍙⟟⌰⌰ ⏚⟒ ⊑⟒⌰⎅ ⟟⋏ ⏃ ⏚⎍⟟⌰⎅⟟⋏☌ ⍜⎎ ⌇⍜⋔⟒ ☍⟟⋏⎅ ⍙⊑⟒⍀⟒ ⟟ ⋔⟟☌⊑⏁ ⏚⟒ ⊑⍜⋏⍜⍀⟒⎅ ⏃⌇ ⋏⍜⏁ ⍜⋏⌰⊬ ⏁⊑⟒ ⎎⟟⍀⌇⏁ ⏃⌰⟟⟒⋏ ⍜⋏ ⟒⏃⍀⏁⊑ ⏚⎍⏁ ⋔⏃⊬⏚⟒ ⟟⏁'⌇ ⌿⍀⍜⏁⟒☊⏁⍜⍀ ⏁⍜⍜.  *⟒⋏⎅ ⍀⟒⌿⍜⍀⏁*  

The powers

1.Telekinesis: During the fight that ended with the crash onto Earth, Caxan had a chip stabbed into his head that made him lose many senses throughout his body. After he woke up after the crash, she found not only had his sense came back 10x stronger than they were before, but he could find he was able to lift light objects with his mind.  

2. Alien copying: With the title of "Ancient Protector" being passed down for generations and after centuries of experiments, this gives Caxan the power to partially take the form of a creature he has had a close interaction with like touching. This allows him to temporary copy the attributes of the creature like their speed or strength for up to ten minutes before his body starts to react to the change.  

3. energy manipulation: Being of the Hum'ith species allowed Caxan his race's ability to manipulate the energy around him for uses like: Shooting energy projectile, absorbing energy for healing purposes, and to create an energy barrier for a brief time to deflect an oncoming attack.  

4. Energy Weaponry: A more specific power to his Energy Manipulation power is the ability to not only conduct the energy he has collected through his weapon of choice, but he can use the energy to create a weapon if no other is available.  

Weapons including:  

• Energy pistols/revolvers

• Lazer Swords

• Energy claws

• Energy shield  

5. Energy claws:  

His energy claws have a special property about them compared to his other energy weapons. Since his energy claws come directly out of his gauntlets, he can make them grow or Shink depending on how much energy he puts into them.  

The Weaknesses

1a. With the chip being an electric device, it is possible to shut it off using an EMP or some kind of electric shock.  

1b. like most weightlifting powers, his telekinesis has its limits. Caxan has found he can only lift 4x his weight without giving himself a severe migraine.

2.The copying ability only lasting ten minutes is a limit he tries to stick to as his body will quickly start breaking down after the limit has been reached. The copying also partly transforms him meaning during the ten minutes he might grow a feature of the creature like a tusk or a tail, this makes him stand out more and can even affect how well he can use the attributes he is copying.  

3.Even with his many years of training with the power of energy manipulation, Caxan can only use this power under serious concentration as anything less would make the energy used too weak to do anything more than sucking an electrical device dry.  

4. With the claws being made of pure energy makes them not entirely solid in form, this means he would not be able to use them to attach himself to something or climb a wall with them. The claws also do not do much damage overall meaning he cannot assassinate someone with them, they are powerful just enough to leave a scar at best.

5a. like with his other energy-related powers, the energy that is used to create or enhance a weapon must be strong and solid enough or it will not do anything no matter what.  

5b. As he is using pure energy to create or enhance the weapon, the possibility of the energy getting absorbed by his enemy instead of hurting them is a possibility if Caxan is not focusing on the weapon aspect of the energy as he makes contact.  

The items

• His armor, codename: Raven-Six

• His Energy Mace which he has nicknamed “Cometfall”

• His tiny energy zapper  

The fluff

Can sometimes be seen practicing his energy conducting and absorption in his free time.  

Is constantly practicing his English as his translator is still not fixed completely.  

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.  

Last edited by Rorking on April 9th 2021, 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Rorking
Rorking

Quote : I've looked into the eyes of a god and you know what? IT PISSED ME OFF.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 52
Job : What's that?
Humor : Wanna hear a joke? My life. Wanna hear another one? my sex life.
Registration date : 2020-03-10

Back to top Go down

Contest Re: Caxan Ilath

Post by Chellizard January 24th 2021, 2:22 pm

Your second power is too vague.

Explain to what degree you can morph into.

Explain what types of weapons he can create. Can be a short bullet list.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Caxan Ilath JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes April 9th 2021, 5:50 pm

I’ll allow it.
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 631
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum