The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Lycan I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Lycan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Lycan I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Lycan I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Lycan I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Lycan I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Lycan I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Lycan I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Lycan I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Lycan I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Lycan I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Lycan I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
The Lycan I_vote_lcapThe Lycan I_voting_barThe Lycan I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Lycan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lycan Empty The Lycan

Post by RoyalAurelius June 13th 2019, 5:00 am

Frederick E. Balthazar IV

"Everything belongs to me."

The Bio

Villain Name: The Lycan
Title: Baron
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race: Hybrid/Tainted blood
Hair: Medium length, jet black, and slicked back with pomade
Eyes: Foggy blue colour, slit pupils
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 215 lbs
Blood type: O negative

The Looks
Baron Frederick is the type of person who sees himself as high class and fancy. Being as superior, and wealthy, as he is he chooses to dress as such. He usually dons fancy 3 piece suits, high quality over-coats, gloves and the finest shoes made from illegal materials. There is no one outfit alike that he possesses, keeping his look unique and fresh to everyone. He also chooses to walk himself with a cane, both out of vanity and self defense. His skin is a light ivory tone, nearly flawless save for a few minor scars, only accented by his jet black and shiny hair. As for his physique, he is fit and toned, possessing a fair amount of muscle build on his body from years of exercise and physical conduct. His eyes are that of a wolf's, with a foggy blue shade to them and slit pupils.

The Personality
Frederick E. Balthazar IV is not a social person, at all. His icy cold stare and expressionless face send chills down the average persons spine. Balthazar feels that he is a superior being in every way, above the laws, needs, and personal feelings of every living creature that walks the earth. He possesses such wealth that he knows he could buy and sell Manhattan 4x over, yet he does not act as such... instead showing no emotion towards the prospect of it. Some say that he is an effective killer for said reason, while others say that he does the killing because he feels nothing. Nobody knows the true reason or mindset he has, which makes him all the more terrifying to be around or come in contact with.

The Story
Balthazar was born in a somewhat unusual way. His father, Frederick E. Balthazar III, came from a line of Barons whose bloodline had long been tainted. Nobody knew the true reason as to why their family was chosen, but for generations they had been passing down the tainted blood from father to son. The women who were chosen to birth the tainted bloodline were mere peasants, used for their reproductive organs and then shortly after discarded. The reason they were discarded was due to the fatal reaction they had to the birthing process. The child was always birthed in the family church, under the watchful eye of the family insignia. During the birthing process the child is pulled from the dying woman, disconnected from the cord and dipped in the family bloodline pool briefly. The ritual has long been celebrated within the family, though its roots were long forgotten and merely kept for tradition. The bloodline possessed unnatural powers, giving the child immortality upon birth, but cursing them with an unquenchable thirst that would ultimately consume them. Once the child was dipped and bestowed with the power of their bloodline, they are cleaned off and taken to the manor to live out their days in solitude.

The manor was large, old, and very secluded from prying eyes. It rested between two mountains, gently nestled within a meadow adjacent to a natural lake. One would assume it was the perfect place, if it weren't for the sinister deeds that took place within it's walls. Frederick was raised as a catholic boy, taught of the lord and his sacrifice for the people of earth, however these teaching always fell on deaf ears. He never took to the readings or stories, finding them to be uninteresting and dull, and also untrue. From an early age Frederick had begun to have night terrors, viciously vivid nightmares of grotesque creatures he could not explain. These night terrors only grew more vivid and frequent with age, and soon became violent episodes. Some nights Frederick would awake from his dream state, drenched in the blood of a servant of the manor, their lifeless corpse sprawled across the hard wood floor as their blood seeps through the cracks. After a while, the episodes became too apparent to ignore and soon Frederick found himself strapped to a chair in the churches centre. He had been stripped nude and bound with leather straps, the congregation of family members of the bloodline circling him to shame and humiliate him. They felt this was the best way to get rid of the evil spirit that lurked within him.

Exorcism after exorcism yielded no results, for night after night Frederick's terrors would haunt him truly and deeply. Feeling they had no choice left, the other bloodline members resorted to the ultimate exorcism.... execution, for if the evil spirit had no vessel to possess, it would surely disperse and leave the mortal realm. Presented with imminent fatal danger, Frederick reacted accordingly.... with immense strength he tore free of the leather binds and slaughtered the rest of his family members right there on the church grounds. Their blood spilled over the elaborate tiles, staining the immaculate decor with the thick, goo that was their life force.... the remainder of his family, gone. In his moment of violence, his eyes had shifted slightly to point his slit pupils forward, acting as a focus enhancement to prevent himself from being distracted by his peripherals. This made him an effective, and brutal killer... however in his moment of extreme focus, he had missed the knife they had planned to kill him with that had dug its way into his shoulder. With a moment of hesitation, he grips the hilt and winces instinctively..... however he felt nothing. Inhaling sharply, he suddenly jerked the knife from his skin as a splatter of blood shot out and hit the nearby wall. He was ready to howl in pain... however there was none to feel. In fact... he couldn't feel anything... at all. It took mere moments for his wound to heal itself, leaving nothing but a slight scar where it had been punctured.

After that night, Frederick continued to live in the manor like normal. He took over the family trades and accounts, learned their tricks and secrets. Over the coming years he developed a keen mind for business, not only continuing their family trade, but improving upon it. His manor soon became a mansion, and only continued to grow from their. Soon his trades were expanding out, reaching further and further with each passing decade. This went on for decades, and then centuries, and as he grew.... so did his empire. Soon their was nowhere his touch was absent, no country out of his reach, no company he couldn't influence. Fast forward to the modern age. Horse drawn carriages are replaced with automobiles, steam power replaced with electric and solar power. Frederick was one of the most powerful men in the world, and he knew it.... his reach would take what it could... because it belonged to him... that was fact.

The Priority

1. Endurance
2. Strength
3. Agility
4. Reaction

The Powers
-Enhanced strength: Possesses the proportionate strength of a mythical Lycan, due to his tainted blood, able to lift and throw objects weighing just over 2 tons.

-Enhanced bite: Possesses the proportionate bite strength of a mythical Lycan, due to his tainted blood, able to bite down with the strength of 8000 psi.

-Enhanced Senses: Possesses enhanced senses, due to his tainted blood, allowing for enhanced sense of smell, sight, taste, and sound.

-Enhanced Regeneration: Possesses the regenerative abilities of a mythical Lycan, due to his tainted blood, allowing him to heal rapidly. The rate of which he heals is dependent on the severity of the damage, and the type of damage inflicted. This also prevents him from feeling any sensation of touch ((pain or pleasure)) and gives him natural immortality.
-Example of regeneration rate: If Frederick were to sustain a simple knife wound, a cut to the surface of his tough skin, it would heal within a matter of moments. If the wound were severely worse, say cutting through several layers of muscle and tissue, the wound could take up to several minutes to properly heal up and leave a scar. With wounds much more severe, deep tissue damage and broken bones, it could take him well up to several hours to properly heal up, depending on the true severity of his wounds. This process is exponentially sped up with the consumption of nutrients (hearts, livers, and pancreas' for maximum effect.)

The Weaknesses
-Silver: Physiology is particularly susceptible to pure silver, able to shred into his skin much more easily, even halting his regenerative abilities.
-Example of silver weakness: Due to the luminescent properties of pure silver, it acts as a sort of toxin to the physiology of Lycans, and Lycan based creatures, posing an immediate threat to their health and immune system. Exposure to pure silver can have several different effects, given the amount and purity of said silver; deeper wounds, infection, and compromised immune system, nullifying the bodies natural ability to heal.

-Extreme high pitch noises: Extremely susceptible to high frequency noises, akin to dog whistles, and other objects of such noise.
-Example of high frequency effects: Although the noise itself is harmless to his physiology, it is very potent to his sense of hearing and could stun and incapacitate him momentarily. The length of which it takes for his hearing to return, depends on the frequency of which the noise was emitted. The higher the pitch, the longer he is incapacitated.

-High metabolism(hunger): In order to maintain his physiology, he requires constant nutrients. He can eat nearly anything, however certain things such as the heart, liver, and pancreas provide the most nutrients for his metabolism.
-Example of lack of nutrients: Frederick does not require the hefty amount of nutrients to survive in general, however if he were to find himself lacking in proper nutrients for too long, his 'hunger' would take over and alter his personality. He would enter a feral-like state, where his appetite would be his only priority, and he would rip apart anyone he could get his hands on to slate it; family, friend, or otherwise.

-Wolfsbane: The most deadly and toxic of flowers to the Lycans of legend. A mere smell of this flower will disorientate and muddle the senses, and if ingested could be fatal.

The Items
Frederick carries around a custom cane-sword with an easily hidden blade beneath the sheath connected to the curve of the cane. It is a smooth black colour with his family insignia carved on the handle just below where his palm rests.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by RoyalAurelius on June 15th 2019, 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
RoyalAurelius
RoyalAurelius

Quote : "Being human means feeling different things; love, hate, regret, solace, joy, pain, pleasure..... the world is full of jerks. Don't be another one."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2019-03-18

Back to top Go down

The Lycan Empty Re: The Lycan

Post by MissingAxis June 13th 2019, 4:02 pm

Hello, RoyalAurelius.

Your application for the Lycan looks to be in order. I have just a few questions before approval:

Regarding Lycan's Enhanced Regeneration, could you please include an example of how quickly Lycan can regenerate in combat?

For his Extreme High Pitch Noises weakness, what is the effect of those noises on Lycan?

What happens if Lycan is unable to consume sufficient calories, per his High Metabolism weakness?

Once you address these questions with edits to your sheet, you should be all set for approval.

Cheers,
MissingAxis
Forum Moderator
MissingAxis
MissingAxis
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2017-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MissingAxis June 13th 2019, 7:19 pm

Approved and moved.
MissingAxis
MissingAxis
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2017-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 15th 2019, 3:25 pm

RoyalAurelius:

Moved for edits; archived approved state.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The Lycan JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 18th 2019, 11:22 pm

Reapproved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The Lycan JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum