The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Quinn's advancements I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Quinn's advancements I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Quinn's advancements I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Quinn's advancements I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Quinn's advancements I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Quinn's advancements I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Quinn's advancements I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Quinn's advancements I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Quinn's advancements I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Quinn's advancements I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Quinn's advancements I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Quinn's advancements I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Quinn's advancements I_vote_lcapQuinn's advancements I_voting_barQuinn's advancements I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Quinn's advancements I_vote_lcapQuinn's advancements I_voting_barQuinn's advancements I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Quinn's advancements

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quinn's advancements Empty Quinn's advancements

Post by Quinn March 30th 2019, 8:11 pm

Item/Character Advancement Name: Space Manipulation

Item/Character Advancement Description: Using a combination of her inherent magic and the ability to do magic really really quickly Quinn can bend space in a multitude of ways. Extending, compressing, twisting, opening portals. Basically, if it could be considered under space magic she can do it.

Item Power(s): N/A

Item/Character Advancement Weakness(es): Though Quinn can bend space to her will, it requires her to task a whole process to the singular effect so that she can math it in any reasonable amount of time and then keep it going without space reverting back to normal on her.

Item/Character Advancement Price: 5

Item/Character Advancement Name: Physical Upgrade 1

Item/Character Advancement Description: Minor strength upgrade, basically it allows her to lift five metric tons and all of the normal force you can do with that level of strength.

Item/Character Advancement Weakness(es):

Item/Character Advancement Price: 10

Item/Character Advancement Name: Physical Upgrade 2

Item/Character Advancement Description: Minor speed and agility upgrade. Quinn gains a sprint speed of one hundred KPH and basically every reactionary system is aligned to what would be normal for agility with a sprint speed of that level.

Item/Character Advancement Weakness(es):

Item/Character Advancement Price: 15

Item/Character Advancement Name: Equipment Package 1

Item/Character Advancement Description: A plain looking short sword.

Item Power(s): While the sword looks plain, except for the handle it is completely made out of the same nanites that her skin is formed out of. This allows it to be far tougher than normal blades, allowing it to actually block bullets. The blade has a constantly reforming monomolecular edge that gives it rather extreme cutting potential.

Item/Character Advancement Weakness(es): Like the nanites that make up Quinn's skin, these also have the same weaknesses, which boils down to extreme heat, extreme cold and a high powered magnetic field.

Item/Character Advancement Price: 20

Item/Character Advancement Name: Equipment Package 2

Item/Character Advancement Description: A small marble that is specially enchanted to emulate multiple mundane grenades. Each grenade has it's own color so that they can be easily identified. Unless you actually know what they are they look just like any normal marble.

Item Power(s): After channeling a small amount of mana into the marble, you can use a small amount of force to cause them to go off, otherwise they are completely normal marbles. Each marble goes off like a normal sized grenade of whatever type it was designed to be, acting like the normal grenade type in all aspects.

Item/Character Advancement Weakness(es): The normal weakness for the grenade types applies to the marbles. Smoke grenades can be seen through with thermal. Gas grenades can be blocked with gas masks. So on, so forth.

Item/Character Advancement Price: 25
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Quinn's advancements Empty Re: Quinn's advancements

Post by MissingAxis April 2nd 2019, 7:45 pm

Physical Upgrade 1 and Equipment Package 1 look to be fine so far. However, I would like additional clarification to be included in both of them. For Physical Upgrade 1, expand upon "all of the normal force you can do with that level of strength." For Equipment Package 1, expand upon the "extreme cutting potential" of the blade.

Equipment Package 2 and Physical Upgrade 2 are in a similar position as the previous advancements mentioned. For Equipment Package 2, I would like to see a clarification on precisely what sort of grenades Quinn is able to emulate with her marbles, and the corresponding weaknesses of those grenades.

For Physical Upgrade 2, expand on what systems are affected by the speed and agility upgrade. A "reactionary system" in a robot could be just about anything ranging from high-speed targetting computers to air brakes or limb actuation motors. Clarify.

As far as Space Manipulation, this advancement is (in my opinion) a pretty obvious blanket power. I can see the extending, compressing, and twisting of space being considered one power if accompanied by a sufficient weakness. However, opening portals is a totally separate power, and "if it could be considered under space magic she can do it" is a blanket statement that leaves the staff completely unable to determine the extent of Quinn's abilities. Similar to the other advancements, Space Manipulation will need further expansion and clarification on what abilities it grants Quinn. It will also need to be broken up into several advancements with corresponding weaknesses if you wish to keep all of the potential applications of the power.

In short, no part of this advancement application is approved until sufficient edits have been made. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this post or send me a private message on the forum.

MissingAxis,
Forum Moderator
MissingAxis
MissingAxis
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2017-01-31

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: