The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Reforge I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Reforge I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Reforge I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Reforge I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Reforge I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Reforge I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Reforge I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Reforge I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Reforge I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Reforge I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Reforge I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Reforge I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Reforge I_vote_lcapReforge I_voting_barReforge I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Reforge I_vote_lcapReforge I_voting_barReforge I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Reforge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reforge Empty Reforge

Post by Danny April 20th 2018, 3:31 pm

REFORGE

"The Blacksmith"

The Bio

Hero Name: Reforge
Title: The Blacksmith
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: MetaHuman
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'3
Weight: 180

The Looks

Coda is a tall teen with a muscular build, darker skin and wavy brown hair that falls to about his shoulder, but is normally tied back. He has a burn covering his left ear, and traveling up the left side of his body. When in civilian clothes he generally wears ripped jeans covered in oil stains, combat boots, and a t-shirt. As well as the bronze gear that his dad gave him that he wears as a necklace around his neck. His costume is pieced together with scraps of metal he found laying around his dads old shop. Old misshapen car parts as chest plates, elbow and knee pads, and a scrappy looking knights helmet. He has a yellow cloth sash tied around his waist as well.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Personality

Coda is a nice kid. He believes that the most important thing in this world is to treat every one like a person. He doesn't believe in treating someone better than another just because of how much money they make, or how "important" they are. Just treat them like a person. He is confident and headstrong, which some might call idiocy and stubbornness. He will always try to do the right thing and help someone else, even if it is a detriment to himself.  
The Story

Coda was raised by a single dad, his mom having passed away when he was born. Growing up Coda would spend almost everyday by his dads side working in his shop, fixing cars and working on all sorts of machines. Coda was using a wrench before he was walking. That was until a year ago. When Coda's dad got involved with members of one of the local gangs. They were trying to extort money out of him but when he refused to pay, things warmed up. Coda returned from school to find that the gang had lit his fathers shop on fire, and without hesitation, rushed in to rescue his father. But the flames and smoke had already filled most of the shop. In the backroom is where he found his father, a bullet in his head. When he tried to escape the building shrapnel fell, knocking him to the ground into a puddle of molten metal that was dripping from a furnace above, the metal now dripping onto his left ear. Trapped, burning, and now without a father, this is where Coda got his powers. He found that the molten metal was moving up his arm, what was burning him before, now a pleasant warmness as it fully covered his arm. With his arm encased in this protective material Coda was able to escape the shop alive, moments before it came crashing down. Now Coda lives with his alcoholic aunt in the poor end of town as he plans to use these powers he was given for good.  
When he's not fighting crime Coda works at a car shop in the lower end of town. He dropped out of high school after his fathers death.
The Priority

1.Strength
2. Reaction
3. Endurance
4. Agility

The Powers

Personal Ferrokinesis: (Or SMITHING)
While touching any type of metal Coda is able to mentally manipulate it like clay and reshape it. This allows him to take the bumper from a car and reshape it into a sword, hammer or shield for example. Or even conforming metal to his body and moving with it.

Low Level Thermal Control:
Coda is able to slowly control the temperature of something he is touching so long as it is metal. This would allow him to slowly melt or cool metals he may be touching. This is not a fast process though and can take him some time. This power is also extended to himself and gives him minor resistances to heat and cold, although extremes do still harm him.  
The Weaknesses

Can’t swim. Coda has always just sunk in water and been terrified of it. If he gets stuck in water he’ll be in trouble.

Overheat. Using his powers far too much causes him to overheat and eventually pass out.
The Items

Steel Beam:
A large steel beam that Alloy uses in fights, transforming it from sword to spear to whatever he needs.

Knights Armor:
A suit of poorly made half plate armor, constructed from old car parts that seem to have been bent to shape.

Homemade Utility Belt:
A belt with everything Alloy could think he might need. Bandages, a small flashlight, whistle, grappling hook, cell phone, pocket knife, zip ties, and a granola bar in case he gets hungry.

Backpack:
Coda always carries a leather backpack with him, inside it he keeps a less armored version of his suit for emergencies, a full first aid kit, a change of clothes, and a frying pan just in case he needs any extra metal.

The Fluff

Coda wears some stainless steel rings on his hands, when nervous or bored you can see him sometimes using his power on these rings, making them slither around his hand.

Alloy is still a new hero, and incredibly inexperienced. He does not have the strongest grip on his power and sometimes when he uses it, it doesn't always work out his way.
The RP Sample

Bored. No one ever said being a superhero would be so boring. Sitting alone on a rooftop in the crappy end of town, with an uncomfortable helmet made from an old Volvo weighing down on my skull is how I spent my Friday night.
My name is Coda Clarke, or I suppose I should say "ALLOY" now. Crap, gotta get used to this whole secret identity thing. Also gotta figure out how the real heroes actually FIND crime to stop!
So far the "Heroic deeds" I've accomplished extend to, scaring a man away from breaking into a car but slipping and losing him when pursuing. Walking an old woman home. And giving someone a hand in moving a new couch up into their apartment. Not the night I was expecting.
I looked out over the city wondering if this hero thing was even a good idea.
I could get hurt or even killed, and then what would aunt Maria do?
He then thought back to his aunt and the state she was in before he left, blacked out at the table an empty bottle of vodka in her hands.
Probably the same thing shes always done.
He shook the thought away.
A gunshot and a scream a few blocks away bring Alloy back to reality. He quickly gets up, readjusts his armor, takes a deep breath, and then picks up the metal beam he brought with him in case he ran into trouble. He feels the cold metal against his fingertips and then reaches out with his new power. He watches as the straight metal pole morphs into an amorphous blob of metal wrapped around his hand, and then quickly reforms with a *shiiing* into a tall spear.
"I guess let's do this."  

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Danny on April 24th 2018, 5:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Danny
Danny

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2018-04-18

Back to top Go down

Reforge Empty Re: Reforge

Post by Bliss April 22nd 2018, 12:36 pm

The first weakness is a limitation. A weakness needs to be something that would be more debilitating. It also does not have to be directly tied to the power, such as an allergy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny April 22nd 2018, 10:20 pm

Bliss wrote:The first weakness is a limitation. A weakness needs to be something that would be more debilitating. It also does not have to be directly tied to the power, such as an allergy.
Alright got it! Gave him new weaknesses
Danny
Danny

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 23rd 2018, 4:51 pm

Awesome! You are goo to go, but I think the template broke when you fixed something. Maybe it's just my browser.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny April 24th 2018, 5:15 pm

Fixed the template and changed the hero name cause I ended up not liking it, lol.
Danny
Danny

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 28th 2018, 12:50 am

Approved

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum