The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Sing It - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sing It - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Sing It - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Sing It - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Sing It - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Sing It - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Sing It - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Sing It - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Sing It - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Sing It - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Sing It - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Sing It - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sing It

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sing It - Page 2 Empty Re: Sing It

Post by GamerXZ July 11th 2017, 7:29 pm

"Huh, nice trick you got there," Siren noted at seeing the man actually turn the soda into water, though her expression and the way she said it matched the enthusiasm of someone commenting on the weather, "My apologies if I don't sound too impressed. It's just ever since I started this hero business I've been put through enough craziness that it could probably fill two or three novels,"

With a flick of her wrist, she lifted an apple with the power of her mind and the tips of her fingers formed into claws which she used to cut the apple into chunks before plopping one in her mouth. After chewing and swallowing, she nodded, "I agree. The only types of people who don't like puppies must have hearts as black as coal. As for me being here? Eh, I'm just on a bit of a sight-seeing tour. The gift of flying is something I think a lot of people take for granted since you can go pretty much wherever, whenever,"

She slurped down some of her soda and burped loudly, "Sorry...anyhow, I didn't feel like paying for a ticket so I just hitched a ride on top of the ship. I gotta say, the view is quite nice from up there...so, how about you? What are you doing here aside from conning poor folk like me into buying you tons of goodies using puppy charm?" Despite her words, she managed a cheeky smile.

GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 11th 2017, 10:22 pm

He hadn't been doing anything with the attempts to impress the woman across from him. Honestly he simply wanted to drink water instead of a carbinated beverage that would rot away the protective barrier on his teeth. He couldn't help but wonder if he had done something that made it seem as though that he was trying to be impressive. That wasn't his style at all, in fact he felt bad about it now, wondering what he had done. Lucifer wasn't the type to show off or be boastful, but he tended to forget that he did some kinda crazy things and seemed to not even realize that they might be considered "flashy" to people.

"W-wait W-was I showing off? I wasn't trying to be impressive I swear!" He said, the way he said it was almost as if he were apologizing profusely, as if he had somehow crossed some form of boundary that was considered morally wrong for him. Then again, he was in fact a quirky young man. Though somethign she said caught his attention. The comment about filling two or three novels made him suspicious that this may not have been a genuine encounter of chance. Whatever this woman had experienced since her time of "heroing", Lucifer was quite certain that he had quite a few stories he could share that would still shock her. But that comment....filling novels.

She then moved on, commenting about people with hearts black as coal for puppy-haters and stating she was actually on a tour of sightseeing. They got bored and decided to fly onto the ship and stowaway for lack of a better term. Or that was how Silus had come to understand it. They were quite frugal too, it was refreshing to see someone who was as much as a meiser as his father. But then it came. The dreaded question of what Lucifer, what Silus was doing aboard the ship. He contemplated his words, but the ticking of the clock had stopped. Looking at the woman frozen in time, Lucifer vanished and found himself floating, laying in an empty expanse. The Great Nothing.

Time resumed as Siren just finished her question, letting the young man respond after clearing his throat.

"Just a shy guy, looking to have fun." Lucifer said as he shrugged, though after a sip of water he shrugged. "Got a list of things I gotta get, things I gotta do. This ship is one of them. Like, on the to do list...not the collect. I can't like...fit this in my pocket or anything hehe." Silus said, laughing a little awkwardly as he quickly took another drink of water.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sing It - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ July 11th 2017, 10:42 pm

Siren took another bite of her sandwich as she listened to Silus explain himself. After a few seconds of being silent, she snickered and eyed him from across the table, "Nice try, but you ain't fooling me that easily," She gulped down a mouthful of soda before sighing, "...Relax, man. Whatever you're up is none of my business. As long you don't intend to hurt anybody on this ship in any way, I don't care what you do," She calmly sipped her drink as her eyes scanned the bow of the ship...only to see something that you rarely saw on a cruise, "What the..."

Not far away, a sharply-dressed man was limping along, an empty look in his eyes which were fixated on the horizon. His lips were moving and one could make out the words, "So beautiful...my lady...I must..." He kept walking and was heading right for the bow's edge. He placed one foot on top of it and looked ready to jump...only for Siren to grab him! The moment she did, he freaked out, "LET ME GO! I MUST GO TO HER! SHE CALLS!!! SHE CALLS AND I MUST GO!!!"

"Shut up!!!" Siren roared as she tried to restrain him. Even with her kind of strength, the man was still managing to put up a fight. She called over her shoulder, "Silus! Could you please findsome rope so we can restrain this guy?!"

As this all happened, a soft melody could be heard faintly in the far distance...

GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Job : College Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 17th 2017, 7:51 pm

"Uhm. Sure." Silus said, shrugging at why the woman wanted to stop the man. It honestly would have been a bit more fun to let him jump and then pluck him out of the air, or apport him back up onto the deck to confuse him. But whatever the lady wants is what the lady gets. Getting up, Lucifer drug his thumb around the man's ankles and began to draw with these ribbons of color as rope seemed to magically manifest and appear. Lucifer gave a tug and the man's legs came out from underneath him, allowing him to begin working on the man's hands. Lucifer had completely missed the melody sounding in the distance, so used to hearing the enthralling and entrancing mystical voice in a different format. It wasn't long for him to notice that something was definitely off though.

"Sooo was this E.T trying to phone home, or was mom calling him for dinner or what?" He asked, not entirely sure that the man was sane, or stable for that matter. In fact all indications of human psychology suggested the obsessive man was far from sane, and a continent away from stable. He shrugged a little and looked to Siren, his mind began to drift back to the task at hand and wondering if he was truly supposed to steal this woman's voice, or if he'd have to. He always thought that he'd be stealing an evil creature's singing voice, not some nice lady's.

"Hey, guy. Whose calling you? Can't you just answer your phone and not like...jump to your potential death?" He asked casually as he shrugged off the copious amounts of crazy that had begun to unravel before him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ July 18th 2017, 2:54 pm

Siren breathed a sigh of relief when Silus used his powers to make sure the would-be jumper stayed where he was. However, she raised an eyebrow at the way he was treating the situation as if they had just stumbled onto some sort of buried treasure rather than the very serious matter of a man nearly committing suicide. For now though, she chalked it up to him using this as a coping method and shrugged, "That's what we're gonna find out..."

She bent down to the man's level and spoke in a calm yet firm tone of voice, "Alright, sir, I suggest you try to calm down and answer my buddy's questions here."

It took a while for the man to answer as he seemed to keep staring off into the distance. His lips were quivering and despite the empty look in his eyes, faint tears were trickling down the sides of his face, "Please...please let me go...I need to be with her.."

Siren stroked her chin, feeling she needed to play along if she wanted some info, "Who is this person you're looking for? Where did you see her?"

Her words seemed to cause the man to become slightly more aware of things as he gestured with his head out to the water, "Out there...I heard her voice out there in the water...it was the most beautiful thing I ever heard...she's so lonely out there.." As he spoke, the ship seemed to be slowly surrounded by a dense fog which seemingly sprang from nowhere. At seeing this, the man's eyes widened in shock and hope, "She comes...my beloved, she has heard me!"
GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 20th 2017, 8:18 pm

It didn't take too long for Silus to realize that he had made things a little awkward, though he simply did as he always had and pushed through. He would dismiss the previous things he had said from his mind and continue to focus on the man, hearing his complaints about needing to go because someone called him. The comment of her having a beautiful voice was just a thing Silus chalked up to him being crazy, but then he said the voice sounded so lonely. That was what made his heart stop, and as the fog had begun to roll in he realized that he and his new friend had a lot bigger problems.

"It's a Siren! Like the mythical ones, not you! Her singing is gonna entrance everyone she can. I dunno how old she is, but that determines how many people she can control! You gotta secure the captain and anyone who could potentially crash the ship!" He attempted to describe the next course of action to his new friend. In an instant, Silus began to glow a strange white color before his entire form seemed to shrink down to a strange three foot tall child with the same big indigo eyes and shaggy brown hair in a zip-up hoodie that was a few sizes too big. The adorable little child cleared his throat and ran off on the deck, looking around as he his hand ploughed through his pockets, attempting to fidn the seashell fetish that Samhain had left for him.

"This is not gonna go good..." Silus whimpered as he looked about, realizing that there were a lot of men on the deck that were beginning to walk towards the edges of the boat, though Silus knew he wanted to save ebery one of them, he found himself struggling to comprehend what exactly was going on.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerXZ July 20th 2017, 9:16 pm

"Dude, you can afford to explain yourself a bit more than that!" Siren called out after Silus as he left her field of view. Somehow feeling she wouldn't get a reply, the heroine rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers, causing the restrained man to hover into the air and he was tied to a wall by some metal pipes. Before the man could go on another of his insane ramblings, Siren used some tape to cover his mouth, "Sorry about this, but you'll thank me later."

With him out of the way, Siren decided to follow the shapeshifter's advice and float upwards to the ship's bridge. She threw open the door and shouted to the men in the room, "Captain! You and your men need to bring this ship to a stop right now! Everyone on board is in grave danger!" Despite her words, the men went on with their business like they had never even heard her, "Captain!" She stomped over to see what the problem was...only to gasp and take a step back at seeing the empty look in his eyes, "Oh no...she already got to you..."

"She is waiting...our goddess...can't you hear her?" The captain muttered as he kept his eyes on the horizon, "Wait for us, my dear...we will be with you soon..."

"Gosh darn it!" Siren cursed aloud as she looked around, seeing the emergency brake for the ship. She turned on the speaker and spoke through it, "To everyone on board! We are making an emergency stop! This is NOT a joke! Please grab hold of whatever you can and brace yourselves!" With that, she grabbed hold of the brake and pulled down on it.

Warning sirens flashed throughout the ship, causing Siren to wince at the noise, but then the sound of the turbines shutting off could be heard and the ship began to slow down. However, the brainwashed captain, grabbed her arm, his face with red with fury, "What do you think you're doing, you fool?!"

"Saving your lives!!" The alien warrior replied but that didn't dissuade the crewmen from ganging up on her, grabbing whatever they could as weapons such as chairs and even guns. Siren had no time for this so she rose her hands and the devices around them tore open and loads of wiring began to fly out, ensnaring and restraining every last one of them.

With that taken care of, she spoke through the speaker one last time, "To anyone who can hear me! This ship is under attack by an unknown force! Please barricade yourselves in any safe area you can find and wait for further instructions! If your loved one is behaving strangely, restrain them if you can. If that fails, keep them locked up and ignore whatever they say for they're not themselves! Help is on the way!"

With that done, Siren noticed the fog outside getting worse and gnarled her teeth before leaving the bridge and heading down to the lower levels to make sure the rest of those aboard were ok.

As this happened, off in the distance, ripples of water were beginning to approach the stopped ship from all directions....

GamerXZ
GamerXZ
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: