The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Payday Friday (Panzer) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Payday Friday (Panzer) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Payday Friday (Panzer) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Payday Friday (Panzer) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Payday Friday (Panzer) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Payday Friday (Panzer) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Payday Friday (Panzer) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Payday Friday (Panzer) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Payday Friday (Panzer) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Payday Friday (Panzer) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Payday Friday (Panzer) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Payday Friday (Panzer) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Payday Friday (Panzer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Payday Friday (Panzer) Empty Payday Friday (Panzer)

Post by Citronman March 2nd 2016, 12:25 pm

The security guard had no chance. Quivering on the floor, the poor man held his broken arm, in awe of the iron giant standing In front of him. Smelt closed his fist, crushing the pistol as though it was made of paper. Smelt let the gun's pieces fall to the ground, and searing letters appeared on his chest: "STAY DOWN OR ELSE" Smelt turned away from the injured man, and walked toward's the bank vault. He walked throught the coutner as if it wasn't there, shattering the wood, splinters flying everywhere. He grabbed the vault's door with both hands, and started pulling.

Between the sound of bending metal, the panicked shouts of the patrons, and the blaring alarm of the bank, the noise was unbearable to human hears. Smelt tore down the door and looked inside: The vault was full of this week's deposit. "This is beneath me." he tought. Smelt went in, while the customers left the building.

Last edited by Citronman on March 2nd 2016, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Characters:
Citronman
Citronman

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2016-03-01

Back to top Go down

Payday Friday (Panzer) Empty Re: Payday Friday (Panzer)

Post by SuperTrey March 2nd 2016, 1:25 pm

Panzer was more than ready to go. He was wearing his usual outfit for robbery, and a grin on his face. This was going to be his buy stuff money.  His bills were paid, and he owed nothing to anybody. Today was coming up Panzer. As he moved toward one of New York’s many banks, he took note of the fleeing crowds and assumed the worse. Speeding up to a fast jog, he spotted the officer on the ground, and knew what was going on. Someone was stealing his thing.

Jogging through the entrance, he noted the total lack of people, and yelled to the man at the vault, who’s shape he couldn’t make out “HEY! FUCKFACE! THIS IS MY TURF! YOU WANT THAT CASH, YOU’LL HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME!!”

Last edited by SuperTrey on March 17th 2016, 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
SuperTrey
SuperTrey

Quote : "Alright!!!! Nobody mo- Yo, is that Burger King?"

Number of posts : 56
Job : CEO of Terrible Person Inc.
Humor : Guys please, I'm trying my best
Registration date : 2016-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Citronman March 2nd 2016, 1:48 pm

Smelt went out of the vault, and dropped the gold bars he had in his hands. He looked at the man and thought nothing of him. He would crush him as he crushed others before. Smelt tried to came up with a witty retort, but decided against it. This intruder wasn't worth his time. He looked down at his right. The vault door was still laying on the floor. He reached for it, and lifted it over his head, although with some difficulty. A single word came to existence on Smelt's face, written in heat, as he was looking at Panzer.

"CATCH"

Smelt threw the three-tons door at the would-be robber, and it soared through the air at an amazing speed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Characters:
Citronman
Citronman

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperTrey March 2nd 2016, 5:56 pm

Panzer took note of the large door being lifted and quickly said, “And by Me, I mean Mi my Asian friend down the block. Please let me go get him.” With that, the strong man, tossed the bank vault door at him. Panzer threw up his hands in pure reflex. The bank vault landed in his strong arms, and he gripped it tightly, bending the metal. The vault was nothing to him. Tossing it forward slightly, he would catch it be by its outer rim, and start doing a discuss spin. He then tossed it back at an even faster rate, aiming for the middle of the man.

“This is gonna be a long day,” he muttered to himself wishing he could go home and lay down. But the promise of a PS2 was ringing in his ear.
SuperTrey
SuperTrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Citronman March 2nd 2016, 9:38 pm

Although the "Me" joked missed, the makeshift discus didn't: it hit Smelt directly in the torso, sending him flying into the vault. The metal man collided with the stacks of money, and a cloud of dollar bills rose in the air, and fell down gently like a multitude of snowflakes. Smelt pushed away the remains of the vault door, freeing himself of the large obstacle, then looked up. The bills were spinning in the air, like an eerie dance, clashing with the violent chaos in the bank. Smelt looked down: a large dent crossed all of his upper body. He stood up, still shaken by the massive impact of the projectile. He tried to strategize about his opponent.

"He's stronger than me. That wont do. I need a weapon."

He raised his right hand up, and it turned a bright red. His fist melt and transformed, liquefied by the heat. It took the shape of a trident; three identical spurs, and cooled back down at room temperature. Smelt braced himself, and sprung out of the vault, running toward Panzer. He stayed low, and stabbed at his foe's knee, thinking it was as good a weak point as any.

My Characters:
Citronman
Citronman

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperTrey March 3rd 2016, 6:27 pm

Staying low during a fight was difficult when your opponent was almost an entire foot shorter than yourself. Panzer was at face level with the man who he had come to realize was made completely of metal. Metal eyes, metal skin, and what Panzer could only assume to be metal teeth. And said metal man was currently about to stab him in the legs so perhaps he should quit looking, and start hitting. One good thing about this metal man, was that he was very slow. Slower than Panzer even. Using his surprising surplus of speed to his advantage, he quickly ran around the man’s thrust, and headed toward the main vault that Smelt had just exited out of.

Not one for banter, he said nothing as he quickly took the sack out of his hoodie, and began to fill it with paper bills, before stuffing it away, and turning. Now that he had what he came for, he could focus on the big guy. Looking over, he spotted the loose bars of gold, and grinned. Picking one up, he would lob it at the big man, as fast as seasoned pitcher tossed a baseball, aiming for the man’s face. He continued this process up to six times, or as many as he could depending on the resistance of the metallic menace.
SuperTrey
SuperTrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top