The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Job Wrecker (Wrecker) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Job Wrecker (Wrecker) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Job Wrecker (Wrecker) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Job Wrecker (Wrecker) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Job Wrecker (Wrecker) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Job Wrecker (Wrecker) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Job Wrecker (Wrecker) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Job Wrecker (Wrecker) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Job Wrecker (Wrecker) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Job Wrecker (Wrecker) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Job Wrecker (Wrecker) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Job Wrecker (Wrecker) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Job Wrecker (Wrecker) I_vote_lcapJob Wrecker (Wrecker) I_voting_barJob Wrecker (Wrecker) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Job Wrecker (Wrecker) I_vote_lcapJob Wrecker (Wrecker) I_voting_barJob Wrecker (Wrecker) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Job Wrecker (Wrecker)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Job Wrecker (Wrecker) Empty Job Wrecker (Wrecker)

Post by Chase Blackburn January 22nd 2016, 5:23 pm

"You're to protect my boys while they're eating at Momma's Pasta, capiche?" Said the fat Italian man, one of the pillars supporting the current leader of the mafia in New York.

"I got it. As long as I'm there, they'll be safe. Merissa said. "What can I expect for payment?"

"If nobody shows up, 50 bucks, and that's being gracious. If someone does show up and you end 'em, I'll make it 150."

"That's fine with me." Merissa said, walking past a large man standing to the side of the door.

After making it home, she changed her apparel from clothes that she wears in public to her mercenary outfit. She put her gun holster on her right leg and her sheathe for her machete on her back. She then put her black cloak on, covering both of them. She looked at the clock and saw that there were only 30 more minutes until the job begun. Knowing making it early always leaves a good impression, she made for the restaurant.

Merissa made it to the restaurant with plenty of time to spare. She took a chair from one of the few tables and positioned herself in the back of the restaurant, able to see everything that goes on in the front. If need be, she could easily shoot anyone that tried to harm her clients.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "What does freedom mean if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?" ~ Distubred

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 124
Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvbiGp_Evgo
Registration date : 2015-10-11

Back to top Go down

Job Wrecker (Wrecker) Empty Re: Job Wrecker (Wrecker)

Post by Cerulean January 23rd 2016, 11:45 pm

Wrecker had no idea what actually had gotten into him, but somehow he woke up and just decided: "I am going to start some shit with the mafia, after these seven bagels."

After finishing up brunch, the young man went to work disguising himself with various brushstrokes creating a design that he felt looked nice and did the job of switching from civilian to Wrecker mode. When it dried he took a look in the mirror and smiled.

Job Wrecker (Wrecker) Blue_by_ronniemena-d7ruoty

Feeling bold he threw on his usual blue-collar business casual ensemble and made his way outside. Strictly speaking, he didn't have a single clue on where or how to find anyone even remotely connected with that kind of organization. Instead of going with trying to gather useful information, or attempting to follow any suspicious, he decides to try and follow the Mafia stereotypes he watched in a bunch of gang movies from the 70s.

Oddly enough, it worked. There he stood across the street from the nice Momma's Pasta restaurant. He always thought it was a nice place it it was very expensive for someone like him on a less than lucrative salary. Spotting the suspicious looking men to the east side of the restaurant. They certainly looked the types. The place didn't look very big it was decently busy. Better to get those innocent people out somehow. Those thugs are probably armed and wouldn't hesitate to open fire if need be.

Better get take care of their means of escape first. Climbing down and crossing into the alley, he found some oddly parked cars. Normally, you don't find uniform cars like this in alley behind highly rated Italian restaurants right?

Tightening his tie, he goes over the trunks and yanked them all open, breaking all the latches. A smirk formed on his face as he found a couple of weapons. These were the right cars. Taking pictures with his phone, he then proceeded to rip a single wheel off each car and breaking an axel. Then he tipped them on all against the alley wall.

"This is going to be fun."
He walked into the back.

Ignoring the couple of weird looks from the staff, he went over to the fire alarms and pulled them all. The water system was set off in the whole resturant. Wrecker smiled and walked back into the alley and waited.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things that a man needs to believe in the most: that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; that love, true love, never dies... No matter if they're true or not, a man should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in."  - Hub McCann Secondhand Lions
Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "You just can't beat the person who never gives up." George Herman aka Babe Ruth

Number of posts : 107
Job : Graphic Design Intern
Humor : You aren't worth a fart in the wind. *Farts* I am more likely to hire that fart than you.
Registration date : 2015-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrek January 27th 2016, 10:28 pm

It had been a painfully dull night. An hour had nearly gone by and nothing had occurred. Merissa was having trouble not drifting off to sleep when water started pouring down on her. She instinctively stood up. Looking around the restaurant, there didn't seem to be any smoke. While the few customers that were in there were running out, the boys she was supposed to be watching were hesitant on doing so until she had waved them away.

She walked into the kitchen. While several of the cooks and waiters were alarmed, not one of them seemed to be so towards anything in the kitchen. Seeing that a couple of them were looking towards the door into the alleyway, Merissa assumed whoever had done this went back there. What she was expecting was to see some skinny punk running off. What she did not expect was a guy in blue face paint that had presumably done it to still be standing there, behind him the torn apart cars that they used to get here. Damn, one of those was mine.

With her hand secured around the holster to her gun, ready to draw, Merissa asked "What are you here for?"
Darrek
Darrek

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean February 6th 2016, 11:25 am

Before he even answered his blue eyes wondered down to the the hand on the weapon that would surely be used if felt the need to. Not that it mattered, but she was probably the one he would end up facing off with if the lead starts flying. Seemed that this woman was some kind of extra guard they hired because she definitely didn't look like one of the mob goons that followed her out. In fact, she looked like one his own. His own, meaning metahumans. He grew curious as to what he abilities might be, but now was not the time to be wondering.

"Oh nothing much really. I am a man of the community. Anything from helping out at the soup kitchen or clearing out giant worms. Today, however, I decided to give back. That is, to give back to you the fear and destruction you try to put on this city's shoulders. So I decided to hand craft, and I do mean HAND crafted, a scene of what could happen to you if you decide to keep going on this path."

Wrecker smiled and stopped leaning on the wall.

"Get it? I'll only extend this offer this particular group once. Either, you can stop constantly trying to harm people, running prostitution rings, reeking havoc, et cetera OR...I can make you."

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things that a man needs to believe in the most: that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; that love, true love, never dies... No matter if they're true or not, a man should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in."  - Hub McCann Secondhand Lions
Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "You just can't beat the person who never gives up." George Herman aka Babe Ruth

Number of posts : 107
Job : Graphic Design Intern
Humor : You aren't worth a fart in the wind. *Farts* I am more likely to hire that fart than you.
Registration date : 2015-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top