The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Another day in New York [Wrecker] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Another day in New York [Wrecker] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Another day in New York [Wrecker] I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Another day in New York [Wrecker] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Another day in New York [Wrecker] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Another day in New York [Wrecker] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Another day in New York [Wrecker] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Another day in New York [Wrecker] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Another day in New York [Wrecker] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Another day in New York [Wrecker] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Another day in New York [Wrecker] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Another day in New York [Wrecker] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Another day in New York [Wrecker] I_vote_lcapAnother day in New York [Wrecker] I_voting_barAnother day in New York [Wrecker] I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Another day in New York [Wrecker] I_vote_lcapAnother day in New York [Wrecker] I_voting_barAnother day in New York [Wrecker] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Another day in New York [Wrecker]

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another day in New York [Wrecker] Empty Another day in New York [Wrecker]

Post by Atlas November 10th 2015, 11:52 pm

"Is everything to your liking Damian?" His handler questioned while motioning for the male to follow her, guiding him into the comfortable looking living room of an apartment. Mismatched eyes darted about it apprehensively, lips pursed as he considered everything around him. "You were promised a normal home once you proved yourself to be competent and you did more than that. A chance to have a taste of civilian life as it's put." When put into perspective, a small smile split his lips as he walked over to the couch that dominate the center of his living room, settled before a rather large television.

"You not afraid that I'm going to break anything?" Damian would ask giving the couch an experimental poke and enjoying the feel of leather against his skin. Something about it drew a hum from him as he began to run the flat of his hand along it.

"Your superior strength was taken into account. So long as you do not haphazardly throw punches around, nothing should break." A simple sounding enough task, but then again even Atlas knew that at times he was known for getting overly emotional. "You have a spare change of clothes in your room upstairs as well as a few suits for when you would want to go out heroing. Spare equipment has also been settled in a box under your bed." Having someone willing to help him with all of this put a warmth within his chest.

"Thank you M....Agent Danvers. It's more than I could have hoped for." Courtesy driven into him from a young age as he opened his arms for a hug and the woman willingly allowed it, patting him softly on the back.

"You're going to do great things Damian. We all believe in you." With that done, she left to allow him to better adjust to his new home. once she left he took a deep drag of the air through his nostrils, taking in the soft clean smell of the carpet as he dug through his pocket until he found his phone. Typing a few numbers on his phone, Damian pressed it against his ear and waited for someone to answer before saying anything himself.

"Heya....Wrecker. This is Atlas, ya know we beat up a giant worm that one time and stuff. Anyway I'm in town and was wondering if you would want to do that heroing thing." Something about talking with his ally put a skip in his step as he walked through his house. "I have this place in Manhattan we could meet up to talk about stuff." That was of course followed by him giving more concrete directions, and even going as far as to sending them to him to be sure that he didn’t get lost. Once that was done he realized something, and that being that he needed to actually shower. Giving himself a small sniff, he frowned before returning to the call.

"When you get there feel free to let yourself in. There's a key under the mat thing." Hanging up he did what he intended to do, hoping he could finish up before anyone arrived.
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Another day in New York [Wrecker] Empty Re: Another day in New York [Wrecker]

Post by Cerulean November 11th 2015, 1:40 am

It had been a week since the lab had been taken care of, and Wrecker took a few days off and gather himself. Self-care was important for healthy mental function. Not to mention he needed to do some damn laundry. Taking his last bit back up to his room, the cellphone went off. Looking at the number, he smiled answered it. It was Atlas. His new partner in justice. The jist of the call ended up being that Atlas wanted to go out on patrol, but he should come over so they can talk. Wrecker was a little skeptical, but they hadn't talked in a week. They had not even decided if they were going to have a name or not. To be honest, he hadn't thought of anything. But it might be nice to talk to him.

"Alright. See you, in a while." He disconnected the call and went right to work. The basket of clothes were just placed next to the bed. Thankfully, he already took a shower so that cut off a lot of time. Getting on a fresh coat of face paint, and his costume, he was off.

The place actually sounded a lot closer than he expected it to be. Maybe...a ten minute walk away. At most. Moving through the alleyways, he made his way up to the apartment. Easily enough, the key was found and the door was opened. Quietly shutting the door, he put the key on the holder and walked into the apartment itself.

Another day in New York [Wrecker] Mqdefault

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things that a man needs to believe in the most: that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; that love, true love, never dies... No matter if they're true or not, a man should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in."  - Hub McCann Secondhand Lions
Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "You just can't beat the person who never gives up." George Herman aka Babe Ruth

Number of posts : 107
Job : Graphic Design Intern
Humor : You aren't worth a fart in the wind. *Farts* I am more likely to hire that fart than you.
Registration date : 2015-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas November 11th 2015, 1:56 am

Hot water streamed over his body as steam itself filled the room in a thick cloud. A few strands of hair clung to his forehead, turning a slightly darker color  as Damian worked some kind of shampoo through each lock with a meticulous care, suds rising up and flowing along with the water down to the white floor. Despite how hot it would feel to a normal person, all he could feel was a sweet warmth that made the hot shower somewhat pleasant. Letting his head go under the stream of water, the rest would wash away leaving him clean once again. Apparently heavy training tended to drain him, but then again his superiors always had insisted that he push his power until they grew...more potent as they put it.

That was when he heard something, footsteps on hardwood floor. Turning the knob, he would cease the flow of water on his body as the rest would flow down the drain rather quickly. Reaching for the nearest towel, he dried himself off and slipped back into his boxers before stepping onto the floor. At the moment he wasn't really thinking, but then again moments of acting without thinking tended to happen when the situation wasn't serious. Shaking his hair much like a dog would, sending droplets outwards in an almost messy fashion Atlas stepped out of the bathroom and looked out to the living room. Almost instantly he could tell who they were, mostly by body shape anyway.

"Wow I was not expecting you to get here so quick." He said with the usual grin, though likely Wrecker would have not expected to see them so out of costume, or so happy to see him as the saying goes. "Really making me feel under dressed though.....wait I am under dressed." A small amount of color played across his cheeks.  

"I probably need to fix that. Oh...nice face paint, looks really awesome."
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 11th 2015, 3:34 am

The sound of water did not even phase him. It was too late. The new partner walked into the room and Wrecker went completely red. His blue eyes were locked onto the one thing he probably shouldn't be looking at. Wrecker didn't even recognize Atlas's compliment before needing to get out what what formed in his head.

"Uh. Well I missed the Fedex truck, but still managed to find a package." He blurted it out, and looked away. "This isn't why you wanted me over here, is it? I'm flattered.....I think, for what you said about the face paint.. I did it myself." His hands moved curiously close to his pockets. Field of vision still trying to look away. If paint wasn't covering it, he might look like a strawberry.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things that a man needs to believe in the most: that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; that love, true love, never dies... No matter if they're true or not, a man should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in."  - Hub McCann Secondhand Lions
Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "You just can't beat the person who never gives up." George Herman aka Babe Ruth

Humor : You aren't worth a fart in the wind. *Farts* I am more likely to hire that fart than you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas November 11th 2015, 3:53 am

While he could not see the blush, Atlas could recognize a slight increase within heartbeat but didn't think too much of it. The comment about a package did go over his head somewhat, but regardless he did notice something to be slightly abashed about when he looked down. "I..um...no that is not...what..." Despite how much he tried, the blush could not be concealed as he sighed. Now his own heart was beating faster, but that might have been due to the fact that this whole thing had become way more awkward. His eyes looked to the male, wondering how awkward they felt about the matter before looking away once again.  

"I'll..um..fix that. Give me a moment." In a blur they were gone, appearing in his room as he dug around until he found a red pair of gym shorts, slipping into them before returning to the room he had been in before.Sure his shorts may have been shorter than usual but something about them were just comfortable. "Sorry about that...I was totally not thinking about that." Admitting to his slight dim nature aside, Damian sighed wondering to himself for a moment if this house even had food.  

"Anyway I was hoping we could talk more about that heroic alliance of ours, maybe over coffee or whatever you're up to?" There was probably some food in here, unless his superiors did not supply him with food. Not that he expected that but then again they may have been that way. "I think I have something in here to eat if you're hungry. I'm not too bad at cooking, so I could probably make something."
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 11th 2015, 4:20 am

"I think I know perfectly well what you were thinking about Atlas. Lets just...move on and pretend this never happened." His eyes still lingered over the man's torso and lower body. The image was now ingrained in his head and it truely occured to him that he was rather...aroused...and another man's....thingy. It was a new concept and the very idea boggled his mind. He never really had a thing for another man, but he wasn't outright pursueing them. It was always a girl. So this would prove to be a new experience.

"I'm in costume, it might be better is we stay here and out of sight. I don't believe anyone spotted me after I entered the building." He waved him off. "It's fine. I can actually cook pretty well. Sit. I'll make you something." He moved over to the fridge and took a look in, bending a bit to look at all the different things he could use. "You got a sauce pan?"

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas November 11th 2015, 4:47 am

Damian was more than ready to move on from that, granted that was more based on the fact he was embarrassed than anything else. The fact he had never really been bothered by being so exposed around other people may have ruined his potential social life, which would not bode well if he wanted to have heroic allies. With that behind them however, well they could get to the conversation portion of things. With mismatched eyes following Wrecker, he walked over to the kitchen as the male offered to cook for them. Having someone be so kind as to offer to cook for him was something that improved his mood.

"You can? That's pretty awesome of you." He said interlocking his fingers and resting his chin on the back of his hands. "Yeah I got a saucepan. It's right there." He responded pointing out where Wrecker would find one after a quick glance through the cabinets with that oh so handy x-ray vision. Being able to see things had its uses much like now. "Not sure if I have enough to make anything good, but I'll just trust you with that." Damian said before softly beginning to tap his fingertips against the table.

Forcing his thoughts to keep from wandering was probably the first best step. "Anyway, I was thinking we should start with something simple like a name for our alliance."
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 11th 2015, 1:33 pm

"Oh with my luck, I will find something." Finally able to pull his gaze away from Atlas, he reached into the cabinet and grabbed the pan. Soon after, he had some uncooked chicken, Parmesan cheese, oregano, and some potatoes sprawled out on a cutting board. He was slicing and dicing and put a little butter into the pan. It sizzled over the heated stove.

Wrecker nodded. "Sure, that could be good. First idea...the Surprize Package?"

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas November 12th 2015, 3:17 pm

Silently he watched the male dig through his fridge, wondering what they had managed to find within the unknown white rectangle."Surprise package? I dunno, then I would have to dress up as one of those Delivery Guys and I think that’s already taken." The smell of butter reached his nostrils rather quickly, reminding him that he was actually very hungry. "Though I do like the  colors." Atlas amended to himself before shrugging. Now his mind ended up wandering off on a different path than it was on before, leaping from one train of thought to another before returning to where it was in the first place.

"Maybe the Wrecker Crew or Atlas and The Wrecker.....nah those sound like weird rock bands. Wreck Against? No not that either." Atlas began spitballing outloud, throwing out any name that sounded good in his head, even if it was not that good when said out loud. "The Terrible twosome! No, that is way too suggestive and terrible doesn't sound very heroic."
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 12th 2015, 4:58 pm

"While I don't mind different colors, me might want to color coordinate or something. Depends on what colors you like, I suppose." He ended up making a mix of the cheese and oregano and putting the chicken into it. When done, the potatoes went into the saucepan, with some water, to steam. Grabbing a skillet, he put a little vegetable oil on it and tossed the chicken onto it. Things were starting to come together.

He washed his hands and turned to answer Atlas. "Suggestive? I just seen your penis!" Wrecker said laughing. "We might be past that, at this point, but I see your point. Hm. Maybe....Heavy Muscle? The Atlas and Wrecker Special? The Heavy Combo? Tenacious Strike?"

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas November 13th 2015, 4:04 pm

"Color coordination is cool, makes us look more professional." Atlas agreed, taking in the smell of the food as it was cooked. Just smelling it made him want the food, and so obviously he would want to eat it. Obviously just brushing off prior awkward situations was not so easily done, but then again things were as they were. "I...um...yes you did. I bet you liked it." Another brief flush of color, and perhaps an attempt to shunt some of the embarrassment off on someone else before his mind latched onto the names suggested. That made moving onto the next point of conversation a little easier at any rate.

"Ummm....how about The Titans....or The New York Titans? That totally sounds cool." Atlas suggested liking the sound of those names much better than anything he had thought of earlier. Pleased with his choice in name, and likely already making it the actual name without considering if Wrecker would like it or not. "So how's the food comin along?"
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 13th 2015, 5:38 pm

"I agree. You think your little organization would be willing to help us out with that? Help design the uniforms and things? We could look so badass. I'm keeping the ties though." Wrecker spoke with an excited tone. There was almost a bounce in his step before Atlas turned his joke on him. Admittedly, he did find the whole situation...arousing. Damn him.

Crafty. His back was to him, so he probably couldn't see the redness on his face was more than just the heat of the stove. Not to mention the paint in the way. Thankfully, Atlas moved on from the subject and suggested more names. His ears perked up. "Oh, I like that. New York Titans. Really fits our style, I think. Write that down. I will make a few logos up for that later." As a progress report was requested, Wrecker started grabbing plates and scouted out some silverware. "Just a few more minutes and the potatoes should be done. Chicken is just about ready as well." He set up the little table between them and leaned against the counter. "What colors then? I'm partial to blue, red, and black. I'd prefer to stay away from orange or pink."

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas November 15th 2015, 8:47 pm

"They probably would. I mean they did help me with mine, so I guess helping you wouldn't be an issue." In all honesty he was expecting them to help anyway, since they did sanction his partnership with Wrecker in the first place. As for turning the joke back around upon Wrecker, well if they were embarrassed he could not tell through the face paint even if they were facing him. So instead Damian just imagined that they were within his mind and let that fact be the one that gave him a small amount of amusement. Regardless of that however they were moving on with more important things, like their teams name.

"Alright, that one works." He said with a grin that was impossible to hide. Now that they had their name, well then things could move on from there. Maybe they could even get to their first patrol today and if that was not the case, well then they would have at least planned something. The food certainly selled nice, enough to make him actually want it despite a few factors."Those colors sound pretty good to me. I kind like red and black personally, but we could incorporate all three." Stretching his arms, the sound of the joints popping could bea heard.

"Maybe we could work on some cool combo moves too like all those cool duos have." Well he was rather excited with everything happening afterall.
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 15th 2015, 10:06 pm

As Atlas spoke, Wrecker started to drain the potatoes and set up the food between them. It was a large amount of food, even for the two of them. It was all piping hot and ready to be eaten. "It's all ready. Be careful, it's hot." He said, mostly out of habit. He sat down and divvied out portions to Atlas and the himself.

"Ooooo yeah that would be cool. Be like a WWE tag team or something." He said chuckling. "Seriously though, I like the idea. As for colors, if you like red and black that is cool. I am cool with red and black. Then again, blue is a favorite color. So maybe similar designs, just yours will be red and my can be blue. And I am going to say it again. I am keeping my ties. It's part of my image. Plus it will help with setting us apart and...ties are just cool." He smooshes the potatoes and reaches over to grab the butter.

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas November 16th 2015, 3:25 am

Everything seemed to be ready to eat within a matter of minutes and just in time in Damian's opinion, considering that he was getting really hungry. "Yeah, looks pretty hot." He said, nott hat burning himself was something that was an issue for someone like him. Unless of course the food was hotter than he thought, but then a lot of things would be melting. At the moment his mind was concocting little moves that they could do that would beat up all the bad guys, and many of them seemed fine to him. Taking his portion of food, Damian sat down and didn't really waste time before eating them.

"That might work. You could be all black and blue, and I'll get red and blue. Except neither of us are getting beat that color, would really ruin our image." Why they wanted ties did not register with Atlas, but that may have been a personal preference. "Ties are cool. I mean, they're not my thing but to each their own. Go ahead and keep them." Just thinking about himself in a tie made the male shudder.

"You weren't kidding, you're pretty good at this cooking thing." This was said before he stuffed his face once again, eyes absently looking up to the ceiling before falling back to Wrecker. "That's some waterproof paint stuff right? I mean you're not worried you'll mess it up eating right? Face paint comes in water proof kinds, right?"
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum