The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnother day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 2 I_voting_barAnother day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnother day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 2 I_voting_barAnother day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Another day in New York [Wrecker]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 2 Empty Re: Another day in New York [Wrecker]

Post by Atlas November 16th 2015, 3:25 am

Everything seemed to be ready to eat within a matter of minutes and just in time in Damian's opinion, considering that he was getting really hungry. "Yeah, looks pretty hot." He said, nott hat burning himself was something that was an issue for someone like him. Unless of course the food was hotter than he thought, but then a lot of things would be melting. At the moment his mind was concocting little moves that they could do that would beat up all the bad guys, and many of them seemed fine to him. Taking his portion of food, Damian sat down and didn't really waste time before eating them.

"That might work. You could be all black and blue, and I'll get red and blue. Except neither of us are getting beat that color, would really ruin our image." Why they wanted ties did not register with Atlas, but that may have been a personal preference. "Ties are cool. I mean, they're not my thing but to each their own. Go ahead and keep them." Just thinking about himself in a tie made the male shudder.

"You weren't kidding, you're pretty good at this cooking thing." This was said before he stuffed his face once again, eyes absently looking up to the ceiling before falling back to Wrecker. "That's some waterproof paint stuff right? I mean you're not worried you'll mess it up eating right? Face paint comes in water proof kinds, right?"

Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 2 Empty Re: Another day in New York [Wrecker]

Post by Cerulean November 16th 2015, 4:10 am

Wrecker took a bite as well, but without activating his density first. Without thinking, the heat hit him like a ton of bricks. The pain and heat was visible on his face. Perhaps stubbornly, he chewed and swallowed the bits. He coughed and hit him. "We d-d-on't have drinks. My fault." He quickly got up and drank a whole glass of water and refilled it. He put it next to his plate.

"Red and blue? Hm. Better be choosy with your shades otherwise those two colors can really clash. As for the ties, I just want to wear them. It's okay if you don't." He said laughing. "And thank you." Wrecker moved over to the fridge and opened it up. "Oh yeah. Waterproof, for sure. Otherwise my sweat might be a real issue. Speaking of water, what would you like to drink?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things that a man needs to believe in the most: that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; that love, true love, never dies... No matter if they're true or not, a man should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in."  - Hub McCann Secondhand Lions
Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "You just can't beat the person who never gives up." George Herman aka Babe Ruth

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 107
Job : Graphic Design Intern
Humor : You aren't worth a fart in the wind. *Farts* I am more likely to hire that fart than you.
Registration date : 2015-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas November 17th 2015, 7:15 pm

f the food was no big deal for Atlas, mostly due to the fact that he had a rather impressive resistance when it came to heat. To him it just tasted really good, and so he chewed it up rather readily. That was when he realized something, a rather dire mistake. "Wow....I meant Black and red...not red and blue." Damian said more confused at how he could make a mistake like that than anything else. Chuckling in slight amusement at his own mistake, he continued to do the whole eating his food thing as his partner confirmed that the paint was indeed waterproof.

"Water would be fine for me." He answered, realizing that this place likely did not have too much when it came to drinks, unless that was thought about beforehand. "That's good. Can't have your paint just suddenly melting off in the middle of heroic stuff. Would be really counterproductive in keeping the secret identity. It's sorta why I wear I mask...except now."  He didn't feel like he needed a mask for the moment, unless Wrecker was some kind of super villain in disguise.

"Think we should start small with bank robberies or beat up more giant worms?"
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 17th 2015, 8:55 pm

He laughed. "I'm actually glad then. It would look much better than that first idea. I would wasn't going to tell you how to live your life." Wrecker moved and grabbed some water for Atlas and sat back down. Blowing onto his food, he was finally able to eat some of it. It actually was pretty tasty. He did well, and was proud.

"Haha, yeah that would suck. I usually keep my mask on me though. Just in case." He took another bite or two before answering. "I say, we just try and take care whatever we find. Unless, of course, your headset has a specific mission. Otherwise, I'll just take what I find you know?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things that a man needs to believe in the most: that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; that love, true love, never dies... No matter if they're true or not, a man should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in."  - Hub McCann Secondhand Lions
Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "You just can't beat the person who never gives up." George Herman aka Babe Ruth

Humor : You aren't worth a fart in the wind. *Farts* I am more likely to hire that fart than you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas November 18th 2015, 8:04 pm

"Yeah, the headset gives some missions but it's mostly just punch this giant thing or stop these guys from blowing this thing up." Granted he had just explained his first two missions ever, that felt like an accurate description of what he usually did. Just thinking back reminded him why he didn't really like worms, aside from the wriggling around anyway. With the food, and some good company Damian was more than enjoying himself for the moment. Just having the chance to talk with other people was always nice, really beat all the fighting that was expected of him.

"So yeah, taking are of everything we find works." He said with a nod after swallowing, washing that down with a gulp of water. "So what do you think we should do after we finish eating? Have anything in mind or should we just go with the flow?"
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 19th 2015, 6:55 pm

"Well, they must pay you enough. You do have a rather nice apartment, after all." He said, making a bit more of his food disappear. This was actually really nice. If this was with a girl, Wrecker might have considered this a date. Not to mention he would be flirting a lot more, and be a bit more hot and bothered from seeing her privates. Hell, he might even have made a move right there. Who knows? Of course Atlas...it wasn't the worst thing in the world to see. He shrugs to himself before joining back in on the conversation.

"Actually, I am curious as to the rest of the apartment. But if you would rather go out on patrol, that would be fine. You do still need to get ready though, yes?"
He said, eating some more potato.

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas November 21st 2015, 4:24 pm

"I don't exactly get paid, but yeah they keep me funded." Atlas responded with a nod, considering whether a tour was in order or if they should get to work on the whole patrol thing. Honestly to his mind, the tour sounded much more entertaining than patrol for now, and so he would proceed with that, finishing up his speed and pushing the plate forward. "Tour it is. It shouldn't take too long anyway." Considering the size of the apartment anyway, unless the thing was a lot larger inside than it looked outside, then it would take a bit. Stretching quickly, and pleased with the food that now filled his stomach, things could get moving from here.

"Alrighty, let's get started on this tour thing." He said with a slightly merry tone, turning upon his heel, motioning for Wrecker to follow along behind him. Their first stop was what looked like a living room. It looked pretty nice, had a rather cozy looking couch and a recliner in one corner for whatever reason that he needed an extra sitting thing for. Attached to the wall was one of those new televisions his handler was talking about, the ones with definition that only he could probably ever fully see, An interesting prospect, but likely it would still look pretty nice to someone with normal eyesight too. "This is my living room, where I relax and watch whatever's good on tv. I wonder if this thing has netflix." The latter portion was more him wondering to himself than anything else.

One could say that the entire place looked really high class for an apartment, speaking volumes for his funding.
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 23rd 2015, 5:17 pm

Wrecker nodded and finished the last of his plate. Hunger would now have to wait to claim him. As he got up, for the apartment tour, he wiped off his mouth with a napkin before taking a makeshift jumpshot into the trashcan. "Score one for me."

He moved forward, taking in the living room. "This is actually really nice. If the mood ever strikes you, you have extra seats to have friends over to watch the game or something. This whole place has a pretty modern feel to it. Probably expensive as heck, too. They must really like you." He said, giving a light pat on his shoulder. "And we already got to know you kitchen. What else you got here?"

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas November 25th 2015, 1:05 am

Watching the game, well that wasn't exactly what he had in mind but maybe that was something that someone he invited over could do with him in time. Granted, Damian had never personally enjoyed the thought of sports considering there were not many people that could play fairly within him in the world. Contact sports were especially dangerous considering how he would have to try majorly holding his strength back. "I guess they like me." He said with a nod, thinking about that to himself. It may have been because they went out of their way to create him, even if some would argue that  he was just meant to be a weapon more than anything else.

"I have my small workout room, but that's another thing entirely, and then there's my bedroom." With that done, he sort of motioned for Wrecker to follow him around which lead to his bedroom. The look of it was pretty nice really, it had a pretty large bed pressed against the wall with a copious amount of covers with some  It was rather nicely designed really, didn't exactly fit his vision of how his room should look but then again that may have been what his higher up thought would look nice. "This is where I lay my head down when I go to sleep. I think there' like a bathroom attached to it." Looking to a door attached to them, and with a nod recognized that.  

"Eyup. Really liking the look of the place." He said before just plopping onto the bed. "Wow, this is one of those memory foam things too."
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 26th 2015, 8:13 pm

"Well, at least somebody does." He said, cheekily smiling.

As he went on to talk about his workout room and bedroom, Wrecker gave an approving look. "I could use one of these. Get some more definition in my muscles. The burly look is fine, but people tend to focus on that more than I'd like. Society is strange, as you may know. Not that I am sure you know what that is like. You obviously work out." He said, following Atlas into his room. Putting his hand on hips, a quick look around was satisfactory enough for him. "Seems a lot nicer than what I got going on. You are a lucky man."

"Memory foam?" He said confused, and going over to the bed. Pressing his hand on it, he gave an inquisitive hmph. Wrecker then plopped on the bed as well. "Oh my, this is actually really nice. My bed has a bunch of springs in it."

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas November 27th 2015, 8:17 pm

Wrecker seemed to go on to mention that they could do with a workout room, and already he had his mind going on to imagine them more muscular. It was an interesting though, but one that would have to wait until later, when he wasn't so distracted with the tour. Seemingly curious about the memory foam mattress, Wrecker had jumped into it much like he did without so much as a bounce considering there were no springs to make it do that. "It is pretty nice. I always hear something about needing good sleep, so this is probably supposed to help with that. I mean, I don't mind a spring mattress but this one is pretty nice too." He began chattering, resting one elbow upon the matress and just sort of looking at the male who also plopped down on the bed.

"Ya know what? You should totally paint my face sometime. I mean not now of course since I don’t have any facepaints, but that would be pretty cool. Would look a lot cooler than my mask anyway." He noted with a smirk, poking the male on the nose.
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 28th 2015, 12:20 pm

"Oh good sleep is ALWAYS something people should have. Well, normal humans anyways. You don't seem to be average, on really any sort of scale, even in regards to your powers. It's like you were created in a lab or something, or just have really good genetics." Wrecker said chuckling, and shaking his head.

When Atlas poked his nose, his face twitched and it looked like he was trying not to sneeze. "Hey now..." He then rubbed his nose a little bit. None of the face paint came off, thank goodness. "I don't know, I do like the mask. It's still cool, just in a different way." He turned to face Atlas. "Well, I have already seen your face...and a bit more so I don't see the harm in painting it." Wrecker smiled, at the idea. "A little arts and crafts before a patrol?" His smile turned into a laugh.

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas November 29th 2015, 7:47 pm

It appeared his origins were a little more obvious than he thought they would be, though Damian managed to play it off well enough. "Something along those lines I guess." He noted with a soft chuckle, letting his head plop back against the bed while the male seemed to rub their nose for some reason. They seemed to like his mask, which was nice but then again the idea of facepaint was something that caught his interest a little more within the moment. "So are you painting my face or everything?" He asked with a childish grin, giving a slight wink before falling into a fit of chuckling. You could say his sense of humor was childish and you would have been right.

"But yeah, arts and crafts sounds pretty cool. Not sure if I have any paint on me, but I could probably get some if that's needed." He noted, moving into a sitting position on the bed with his legs cross.
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 29th 2015, 11:12 pm

Wrecker squinted at his answer, but decided to let it go. It wasn't important were his new friend was from. Just that he was a friend, and not actively trying to kill him. Even though, technically, he was in full costume and had revealed himself the way Atlas had. In more way than one, it seemed. They probably would exchange origins anyways, so no big deal.

As soon as the man said it, he face went a little red. Blue eyes blinking and may have taken a quick look downstairs before adjusting his seated position. "Uh...face primarily, unless for some reason you are naked. I suppose I can try for your body. Seems like a lot of paint though." He swallowed and folded his hands and placed them lightly on his pants.

"If you don't have any, you can borrow mine. Or I can have the shop I get mine from let you sample and if you like it...then we can go from there. Whatever you like. You might have to do your own...bits, if you ever end up wanting to do that."

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas November 30th 2015, 2:16 am

"I guess you're right, and painting my feel sounds like it would tickle. Would require a lot of paint too, but I bet we could get a lot." He amended with a small nod, just laying on his back while his friend continued to explain the logistics of getting the paint. He had a shop that he could buy the paint from, which sounded pretty cool really. The idea of getting painted sounded cool, like something that he wanted to try at some point as he slightly followed every move that Wrecker seemed to make, especially him resting his hands on his pants. Damian found himself wondering what that meant, as apparently small gestures could mean a lot.

"I might have to? Sounds like I might not have to." He noted with a smirk, rolling onto his stomach and lazily letting his legs kick around in the air. As for if he wanted to that, well it was something that required a little thought before actually going through that. "Going to this shop of yours sounds like it could be fun. Though, I'm sorta just having fun hanging around with a cool ally like you." He added, rolling to the side and accidentally bumping into Wrecker.
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 30th 2015, 2:59 am

"I'll admit sometimes the brush tickles my cheeks every now and then and that whole side of my face feels tingly for a few seconds." He said, smiling. It was a weird feeling. He liked and hated the feeling, as the same time. Tickling will always have a love hate relationship with him.

"Hmph." He said, in response. More often than not, he would have a comeback but there was nothing he could say. At least, not to Atlas without playing into his...cute smirk and playful attitude. "Oh yeah, the best cool ally. Better than anyone ever." He said, laughing as Atlas bumped into him. Feeling rather lazy himself, he quickly out stretched and layed on the bed. Burying his face i nthe pillow he suddenly didn't feel like going anywhere. "Oh god this is so comfy."

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top