The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAnother day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 3 I_voting_barAnother day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAnother day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 3 I_voting_barAnother day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Another day in New York [Wrecker]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 3 Empty Re: Another day in New York [Wrecker]

Post by Cerulean November 30th 2015, 2:59 am

"I'll admit sometimes the brush tickles my cheeks every now and then and that whole side of my face feels tingly for a few seconds." He said, smiling. It was a weird feeling. He liked and hated the feeling, as the same time. Tickling will always have a love hate relationship with him.

"Hmph." He said, in response. More often than not, he would have a comeback but there was nothing he could say. At least, not to Atlas without playing into his...cute smirk and playful attitude. "Oh yeah, the best cool ally. Better than anyone ever." He said, laughing as Atlas bumped into him. Feeling rather lazy himself, he quickly out stretched and layed on the bed. Burying his face i nthe pillow he suddenly didn't feel like going anywhere. "Oh god this is so comfy."

Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2015-10-20

Back to top Go down

Another day in New York [Wrecker] - Page 3 Empty Re: Another day in New York [Wrecker]

Post by Atlas November 30th 2015, 3:24 am

Hearing Wrecker talk about how a brush tickled his cheeks made Damian think about brushes running against his cheek, which made it feel as if he had a small tickling sensation, causing him to smile as well. There was that and the fact that a smile was just an infectious thing really. It was nice to atleast have someone who was fine with just hanging out with him, sort of made the whole loneliness something that he wasn't too bothered by. At the very least having someone else to hang out with in the earlier years would have helped.

Having rolled onto his side, he realized that he was sort of leaning against the other male, as they seemed to stretch out before relaxing on the bed as well. As expected being close to a person was warm, but then again he was a naturally warm person, so that was strange. "The best cool ally in the history of allies." He said with another chuckle, sort of just leaning against Wrecker as his mind did the usual. Off a whim more than anything he softly poked the male in the stomach, wondering if it was as cushioned as it looked and was surprised to find that it was.

"So what do you feel like doin now?"
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 30th 2015, 3:51 am

While he could feel Atlas leaning against him, Wrecker didn't care enough to push him away. It was whatever, to him. He was chilled out and was really comfortable. "Hm.~" Was all he managed to say in response. The bed was too damn comfy. He was entirely too still, until right on cue, a finger lightly jabbed his tummy.

"Ack!" He body jolted and curled slightly away from the poke. But after a second, he settled back into his nap like position. "I feel like testing out this bed." He said, breathy toned. "Painting and/or patrol for later."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things that a man needs to believe in the most: that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; that love, true love, never dies... No matter if they're true or not, a man should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in."  - Hub McCann Secondhand Lions
Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "You just can't beat the person who never gives up." George Herman aka Babe Ruth

Job : Graphic Design Intern
Humor : You aren't worth a fart in the wind. *Farts* I am more likely to hire that fart than you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas November 30th 2015, 4:07 am

The male appeared to jerk from the poke, though Atlas could not help but laugh at their reaction. For some reason people seemed to have such a negative reaction to being poked in the stomach, something about it amused him to no end. However, within seconds they seemed to go into a more comfortable position, curled up slightly before returning to their nap position with Damian slightly nestled against them without thinking too much of it. From the sound of their voice, it made it seem like they were slightly tired. That put testing out the bed into context and a nap was something that he would have liked anyway.

The whole latching onto things when he slept was something else entirely, likely something to just make the sleeping experience more...safe feeling for him. "Sounds fair to me, I could go for a nap right now. So we do that and then that stuff later." He said feeling the comfortable softness of the bed sort of lulling him into sleep even if he didn't feel so tired. Yawning, he sort of just layed there. Getting to sleep was somewhat hard when you didn't need to, but he would manage somehow.
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 30th 2015, 4:30 am

"Yeah yeah fre--gan--pants--stuff." Wrecker was always slipping into dream land, waving his hand about and laying it down on the pillow. His eyes flickered, as if his dreams were windy and he had nothing to block the whispy air. A soft moan escaped his lips, like he found out something new.

Wrecker's fingers twitched ever so slightly. It was almost in a rhythm that that they moved. The young man was seconds away from falling fully into the trance where time and space get a little...cloudy. It was like the heavy feeling in your stomach when you get up on stage for the first time. A soft hum sounded in between his exhales.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things that a man needs to believe in the most: that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; that love, true love, never dies... No matter if they're true or not, a man should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in."  - Hub McCann Secondhand Lions
Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "You just can't beat the person who never gives up." George Herman aka Babe Ruth

Humor : You aren't worth a fart in the wind. *Farts* I am more likely to hire that fart than you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas November 30th 2015, 4:38 am

Sleep would come eventually, as Damian sort of let one arm and leg drape over the male as they fell into sleep. It wasn't exactly a teddy bear but it would do for now, not like he was known for being picky anyway. Soon enough he fell past the cusp of consciousness into the darkness of sleep as he didn't really go through any kind of dreaming. For some reason dreams just did not come to him and so he slept there comfortably with a warm body close to him and a soft bed underneath him. His breathing slowed down as the time went by, and yet sleep was not something that would hold him forever.

Four hours passed this way, until his eyes would slowly begin to open. Two mismatched orbs taking in the face that was now so close to his. It may have happened during the nap, Damian was not so sure about that, but then again he didn't care. Not like anything illegal was happening, so it was all good as far as he was concerned. Moving his hand, he found himself tapping his index finger softly against the males chest in a rhythm, one that only he was really privy to until they woke up. "Morning sunshine." He noted with a small smile, not really stopping the negligible tapping.

"Did you sleep well? You look like you did anyway."
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 30th 2015, 4:56 am

His dream was an epic one. He did everything from saving the world to playing a rocking concert and even getting the girl in the end. He could something poking through his dream. Wrecker knew it was time to wake up. Or at least see what was going on. His eyes popped to find that his new partner was really close.

"Oh." He said moving his head away a bit. "Sorry. We must have...got jumbled together. Since your leg is on me...and you are poking me." Wrecker reached up and put his hand over Atlas's knuckles. "I'm up." He said with a smile. "I think this bed has a curse that makes it extra comfy."

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas November 30th 2015, 5:07 am

They mentioned the fact they were jumbled together, but didn't quite really do anything about that. It seemed likely they he did not quite mind that they were in that position, so he didn't do anything about it and sorta just rested his head on Wreckers shoulder. It was comfortable, enough to make him not want to move anyway. A hand was even place over his, stopping the tapping but bringing up a slightly new feeling within his chest. It was alien, but nice as well, enough to keep him from shirking away from the contact. "It's all good. I kinda like this anyway." He noted mirroring the smile being shown to him.

"I think so too. Bed is just too comfy, though you're pretty comfy yourself." He added lightly rubbing his check against the shoulder he was laying against. There was something that usually happened around this time and yet he could not think of what that something was. It came to mind within a few seconds, and yet he was not sure if that was the right thing to do. A lack of most social graces meant he was working on assumptions more than anything else. "I kinda don't want to move, but I guess we got to eventually." He said, nestling his face into their neck comfortably.
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 30th 2015, 5:23 am

A raised eyebrow suggested skepticism at the first comment. Granted, this is a comfortable postion, but he wasn't sure how he felt about everything else. The closeness. His new ally was dangerously close. Well, not that there was any danger to him. But there was danger that the way they see eachother was about to change. Wrecker wasn't sure he was ready to make that change, especially for the first time with another man. It would be a complete 180 from his normal...self?

"If nothing else, your superiors know a comfy bed when they see one. As for me, I suppose that is something the cosmos decided I needed to be." He feeling very vulnerable as Atlas was kind of treating him like a teddy bear. Wrecker was used to it from a woman, but not from someone who can probably out lift him. But when he face nestled into his neck, he whimpered. He wasn't in pain, he loved the feeling it gave him. It was the same as with anyone else. "M-Maybe not yet?"

Wrecker and timidly reached towards his hair and runs his fingers through it.

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas December 2nd 2015, 2:26 am

Atlas chuckled softly at the small joke that the male appeared to make about them being comfortable. Much like most people, Wrecker had a particular smell about them that his superhuman senses could not quite ignore, something that smelled a little more favorable than usual. The whimper they made however made him pull back, letting his eyes hover to the males face with a slightly curious expression on his face. Their response was an interesting one, made it seem like he didn't want to move from the spot, and he could agree to that much. Fingers were run through his slightly messy light brown hair, drawing a pleased hum from the male as they returned to nestle against their neck.

That was when he came up with an idea, though what to do with that idea was the question within Damian's mind. It was something that he only saw in movies, so he had to question if it would really work. Thinking what the hell, he softly pressed his lips against the exposed flesh that he rested his face against, wondering what would happen. Seemed like it should do something good, so he went for it anyway.
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean December 2nd 2015, 3:13 am

His eyes shot open, as soon as the nuzzles turned into actual lip contact. He could tell the difference immediately, and he was blushing like a strawberry again. It almost as bad as when he first entered the apartment. It felt so strange, but it felt so, so good. His body as starting show signs that something libertine was about to happen. A hand slid down Atlas's back tenderly feeling the man giving him these sensations. "A-Atlas...." He said, finally.

"I....I can't." It was a complete reflex. Fight or flight. And he didn't have a reason to deck him. The nice apartment wouldn't survive a real fight between them. He rolled away from him, standing up at the side of the bed. "I'm sorry. I am just not ready for....whatever this is." He said, motioning between them.

Feeling very flustered, between feeling terrible for denying Atlas and his own conflicting, his blue eyes watered ever so slightly. "I want..." His hands crossed themselves over his waist line. "We need to keep this professional, Atlas. I mean...I don't even know your real name. Not sure I want to know what it is right now..."

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas December 4th 2015, 4:33 pm

Honestly he wasn't sure what was happening, and then all of the sudden something happened. He found his head plopping softly against the plush bed as they rolled away, seemingly troubled by what he could hear. Things had gotten awkward, likely his fault more than Wrecker's. Social ques were likely misread, and yet he doubted they would believe something like that from him. Humans his age likely knew what they were doing, he was to be expected to do the same and here he was making a stupid mistake like that here of all places. His mind began to run around, bouncing off of invisible metaphorical walls as he internally panicked from the massive mistake that had ended being perpetrated. I guess this explains why I don't have any friends, well aside from never having a chance to make them. Well...that explains a lot.

Finally rousing from his internal conflict he looked to the male as they mentioned something about keeping things professional. "Keeps things professional...yeah." He muttered, likely still loud enough. Letting a deep breath hiss through his teeth, he stood up, picking a shirt out from one of the drawers and slipping into it. Just some time to think was something that he needed, though he found himself more worried that their partnership was over before it began. "I...need to go out and think. Feel free to stay around or whatever." Just being alone for a while felt like the right things to do and so he would do it. So with that, he opened the nearest window and was gone.
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean December 4th 2015, 6:34 pm

Wrecker just stood there, watching Atlas fall into a state of not wanting to be in his own apartment. Honestly, if anyone was going to leave, it usually was the person who didn't live there. Just goes to show how unique these situations can be. With Atlas gone, he was able to relax. If this was his place he would have flopped onto the bed and screamed into the pillow like a teenage girl. But instead, he went into the bathroom and starting washing off his face paint. Tonight was not a night for patrol. His mind was too scattered for that now. The sound of water running filled the room as he cupped it to his face and rubbed with great prejudice. It was the only way to get it off by normal means. This paint had some staying power.

After about 10 mins it was mostly off his face, making it look like he was a underground miner with soot face. Grabbing a towel, he dried off and went into the kitchen. Just a few moments ago they were laughing and enjoying some food. Wrecker sighed and made to clean up. Packaging up the leftovers and doing the dishes, before really coming to to terms that he might have...dome something he had never done in that bed. Loved another man. No. No. No. It's not like that. You were just caught up in the moment. Besides, relationships like this never worked out. Either because they weren't right for eachother, or because someone died. Neither of those sounded good, but he did still want to fight alongside Atlas. At the very least, to get in good with his commanders. But that is a tiny smige compared to why he really wanted to. He was a good man.

Wrecker decided to stay, and talk it out. Hopefully, Atlas wouldn't be mad at him.

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas December 4th 2015, 6:45 pm

Ascending high into the air, he could feel the city itself grow smaller as he got higher until the only sound was the loud whooshing of the wind. It was chilly, but nothing that he couldn't get over, the sound of people was drowned out, allowing him the time to think to himself. Shutting into himself as his mind ran over what had happened, why he had done what he did. Everything seemed right to him, but suddenly it all fell apart. He didn't know exactly what he did that was wrong, yet there was something that made Wrecker feel awkward within that situation, something that made them want to get out of it. Lost within his own thought, time passed by slowly or quicker than he expected that it would. Soon enough, he felt it was time that he got back home and the began to descend.

How long had passed he didn’t know, but he slipped back through the same window that he had flown out of. Aside from looking slightly windblown, he didn't look too different. That was when he caught something, the smell of a person still within this apartment. He knew it just from a single whiff, bringing up a question as he looked around to find them. It appeared that they were still in the kitchen, raising a single brown curiously as the awkwardness reared up once again. At the very least he hoped they weren't going to stop associating with him entirely. His expression wasn't mad mostly, just slightly confused at what had gone on, though he wanted more than anything to talk things out.

"You're still here?" His voice didn’t hold an annoyed tone really, more just curious. Resting his elbows on a counter he waited to see if they had anything to say.
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean December 4th 2015, 8:07 pm

"Yes. We need to talk." He said, turning to Atlas, and revealing a much less painted face. Wrecker beckoned him to follow him over to the couch. Sitting down, the young hero sighed before speaking. "Atlas, I am sorry that I reacted the way I did. There was no intention to hurt your feelings or anything. I still want to patrol with you and be friends, but when you started to...get as close as you did and kissed my neck...I felt put into a new position that I was not ready for. Doing that to someone has very deep, romantic connotations."

Wrecker paused for a breath, looking Atlas over. "I still want to get cool outfits and all that. But I have to know..." His blue eyes stare grew a bit more focused, as his seriousness came to the surface. "Did you know what you were doing and what it meant? And...." His face went over his face as he can't believe he was asking this. "...do you have feelings for me?"

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas December 4th 2015, 8:59 pm

Their expression showed they weren't too angry with him, which was nice enough. They needed to talk so he would talk along with them, choosing the recliner and sitting on it cross legged. All of this was still awkward, but not as much as it was. In fact, they wanted to know if he knew what exactly he was doing. "Admittedly I did not know exactly what I was doing meant." He said with a sigh, slightly flustered by the question about having romantic feelings for him. "I wouldn't say romantic feelings, but I like you. I think you're pretty cool....but I don't know how this thing works."

Likely he could pick up that he was flustered, drawing his knees to his chest and just wrapping his arms around them. "You're the first person I've really interacted with beyond...well where I grew up." He explained with a shrug, realizing how pathetic he looked. "Guess you could say I'm sorta socially retarded. The whole kissing thing just seemed like it worked. Not great now when I think about it."
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top