The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Sociopathic Scientist with Super Powers. Yay!... (Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sociopathic Scientist with Super Powers. Yay!... (Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Sociopathic Scientist with Super Powers. Yay!... (Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Sociopathic Scientist with Super Powers. Yay!... (Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Sociopathic Scientist with Super Powers. Yay!... (Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Sociopathic Scientist with Super Powers. Yay!... (Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Sociopathic Scientist with Super Powers. Yay!... (Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Sociopathic Scientist with Super Powers. Yay!... (Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Sociopathic Scientist with Super Powers. Yay!... (Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Sociopathic Scientist with Super Powers. Yay!... (Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Sociopathic Scientist with Super Powers. Yay!... (Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Sociopathic Scientist with Super Powers. Yay!... (Danny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Sociopathic Scientist with Super Powers. Yay!... (Danny) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSociopathic Scientist with Super Powers. Yay!... (Danny) - Page 2 I_voting_barSociopathic Scientist with Super Powers. Yay!... (Danny) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sociopathic Scientist with Super Powers. Yay!... (Danny)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sociopathic Scientist with Super Powers. Yay!... (Danny) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sociopathic Scientist with Super Powers. Yay!... (Danny)

Post by Chase Blackburn January 15th 2016, 11:08 pm

Krouse took his sights away from Danny and towards Melodi, who was now free from a couple bonds but still not completely free. He tried to forcibly make them close, but he quickly realized these efforts would be fruitless.

The words "Hold on Mel!" rung through her head. She could barely move, heard a lot of loud noises going on and was probably in more danger than before, but she was conscious again. Her arms and legs were tied together, and there was duct tape over her mouth and a hand towel tied around her eyes.

Krouse looked up when an arrow entered his right shoulder. He stumbled back in pain and pulled it out. He held the arrow up and turned into sound, leaving the arrow suspended in midair for him. He turned back into matter with has hand slightly moving forward to propel the arrow at high speeds towards Danny.

Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2015-10-11

Back to top Go down

Sociopathic Scientist with Super Powers. Yay!... (Danny) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sociopathic Scientist with Super Powers. Yay!... (Danny)

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 15th 2016, 11:24 pm

Her arrow hit. A good start. As she followed up on the attack, the sound rang out again. When Danny looked up, the arrow she hit with made its way towards her with no mercy. Right before it impacted into her chest the light of the arrow would dissipate. "I'm pretty good against my own stuff, but lets see how you like it." Another bolt would shoot out from Danny's crossbow. The teleportation on this guy would make most of her hand to hand combat worthless, but she could still pick a fight.

Aria would try to begin to untie Mel as best she could. The violence behind her ushered her away. She needed to do this somewhere more safe. Aria grabbed Mel by under her arms and begin to pull her out towards the hallway.

The escape attempt caught Danny offguard, even though she told Aria to rescue Mel first and then fight Krouse due to the instance of a hostage situation popping up, but she did not expect it to come in the middle of an engagement. "You're going down sound wave." Danny hopped over a control console to try to get herself in a more open part of the room to be able to maneuver around Krouse trying to take her from behind.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn January 15th 2016, 11:49 pm

Another arrow came speeding towards him. He was certain he was going to get shot again when the arrow started moving slower. His 5 minutes had begun, and it just saved him from more unnecessary damage. He turned into sound waves with the arrow inches from his chest. He turned back into matter, throwing a punch at Danny at near mach 1 speeds. As his fist traveled, his coat began to catch fire along with his punching arm. Now that time moved more slowly for him, he watched and felt as the skin on his arm burnt up.

Melodi wriggled around impatiently. She didn't know what was going on, but she did now the sooner the blinds were off, the better.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "What does freedom mean if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?" ~ Distubred

Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvbiGp_Evgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 16th 2016, 5:12 pm

Aria removed the blindfold from round Mel's eyes. It looked good to see her sister again. It did not feel good to hear the awful sounds of combat coming from the room behind them, knowing she left Danny behind. "I'll be right back." Aria would take the tape off of Mel's mouth as she ran towards Krouse's lab.

Once again it looked like Danny would hit her mark. The trajectory moved perfectly to find a severing resolve. Her resolution turned false, but not under her own mistake. Krouse moved more quickly. Not a teleport this time, simply a coursing, blinding speed. His movement towards Danny came in a faster realization than the construction of the wall Danny attempted to put up.

Flames began to make their presence be known on Danny's skin, but it was another surge of electricity to catch her attention. Lightning fired across the room towards Krouse. It gave Danny just enough time to complete her turquoise wall to take the blunt of the colliding punch. Her wall shattered, sending Danny flying back, but it made for a better outcome than taking the punch to her body. "Nice of you to show up."

"I couldn't let you take this guy down by yourself." Aria stood in the doorway, unaware of the surrounding behind her.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn January 18th 2016, 3:51 pm

Melodi breathed in through her mouth, somewhat gleefully. Before she could tell her sister to stop, she had run off, back into the lab. She was trying to sit up straight when she felt a metal barrel press against the side of her head.

Krouse reeled back in pain. He was really depending on that to hit. Now the bones in his hand were shattered. The skin that had burnt off would heal in a matter of seconds, but his bones, that would take hours to heal.

He straightened up and held his hand. If he were wearing his suit, none of this would be a problem right now, but alas, he wasn't. His eyes darted across the room. Danny was against a wall and lightning was coming towards him. He tried to turn into sound once more, but he got hit before he could. It sent him flying across the room. He nearly hit a wall, but his body had turned into sound by then. On the opposite corner from them, he reappeared. "Insignificant worms! You'll pay for this!" Krouse yelled in rage.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "What does freedom mean if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?" ~ Distubred

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 18th 2016, 4:05 pm

"I think that got him." Aria let the tingle of electricity spark from her fingers.

"You'd be surprised." Peeling herself off the floor, Danny followed the sound wave as it fled across the room. The reemergence of Krouse did not surprise Danny, but it did disappoint her. "We got this guy on the ropes. Let's finish him and get your sister out of here." Landing a shot on Krouse would be difficult, but it looked like Aria could cover her problem. "We'll put it on charge Doctor; we have other places to be!"

"Hey, Mel. Wanna lend a hand!" Aria turned back to see if Mel managed to untie herself yet, to see a gun pressed against her head. "Oh, shit."

"What?" While Danny remained preoccupied with Krouse, she failed to notice Mel's dilemma. The removal of Aria from the fight again grabbed Danny's attention at the absence of Krouse's demise. "What are you waiting- oh crap!" Danny watched as Aria lifted her hands in the air and felt a churning in her stomach. "Not the time for this, but I do remember saying something about this happening."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn January 18th 2016, 4:29 pm

Chase slowly opened his eyes. There was one breathing tube in his nose and another that he assumed was for sustenance. Obviously, they had thought he would be here much longer than he actually would. Though his head still hurt like hell, he was actually able to see. And by see, use echo-location once more.

There were two doctors outside and a nurse outside, talking about his vitals. They were astounded by his speedy recovery, but insisted that he stay there for a week just to make sure he was fine. Like hell I will. Chase unplugged everything from himself and turned into sound. The room was filled with a high pitched sound and the doctors hurried into the room, only seeing the clothes that didn't accompany with him that were left behind.

Chase re-materialized on top of the hospital. Still uneasy, he lost his footing and barely caught himself before he fell. He pulled the mask from his suit over his head, and pulled down the gloves on the end of the sleeves over and onto his hands. Now, all I have to do is find them. Shit, that's going to be difficult. He sat there for several minutes, just listening to world, trying to find something familiar to him. Then he heard it. "Insignificant worms! You'll pay for this!" It sounded like Samuel Krouse, the guy that had shot him with experimental technology.

-----Melodi-----

Melodi was up on her feet, being pushed into the lab with a gun to her hand. The seemingly scared servant from before was holding her by her arms, forcing her to stand in an uncomfortable position. "If either of you try anything, my hand will tighten from the shock and her brain will splatter all over the floor!" he exclaimed in an uneasy voice.

Krouse saw his servant and smiled with glee. "And I had begun to think you were useless. He said, calmed down from before. "Make sure to keep that gun against her head until I've secured these two pesky intruders." Krouse grabbed some rope and duct and began walking to the other side of the room.

The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 18th 2016, 4:37 pm

"You didn't untie her?" Danny raised her hands in the air, hoping Krouse would overlook her bracelet.

"You needed help!" Aria would remain docile towards Krouse as he approached. The electricity grounded in her hand, leaving not even a trace of static cling.

"I needed help when we first got here, but that didn't stop you." Danny tried keeping her voice low for some reason. It really did not matter if Krouse could hear them bicker with each other.

"You just don't get it. I wanted to save my sister and you-"

"Well, you didn't save her and we're both in trouble." Danny looked back to Mel. Something on her body poked her. The communicator! She gave one to Chase. He could track her and probably know about the trouble they got themselves into. Assuming he pulled through. "Make that all three of us are in trouble. What's the deal doc? Turning into sound and beating a teenager to a pulp weren't enough for you?"
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn January 18th 2016, 10:27 pm

Chase turned back into sound and rushed into the hospital, where it was coming from. He followed the sound back to his room, but only worried doctors were in there, fleeing to probably find him. He reverted back into matter and got the source of the sound out of a pocket from his clothes. It was a small communicator that Danny had handed him a while back. It was hard to use, but, after aimlessly pressing the screen and hoping for the best, it finally told him the location of Danny. "372, West Point Street."

Chase went to the entrance of the hospital where they had a map. He was able to find it on the map, and after familiarizing himself with the directions, he turned into sound and went off.

-----Melodi-----

Once Krouse had Danny's hands and feet tied, he said "While this was an expected variable, my intentions were not to knock some teenagers silly. You came here on your own accord." He responded, wrapping duct tape around her mouth. Once he had Aria tied up, he had his assistant help haul them to a room in the back that wasn't used at the moment. "Keep that gun in hand, and if they cut free, shoot them."

"You got it, Mister Krouse." He replied in a quivering voice, the gun shaking in his hands.

Samuel Krouse then took Melodi back to his lab. "We got a little sidetracked, now didn't we?" He said, putting her in the restraints on the table once more.

The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 18th 2016, 10:45 pm

"Expected variable? You've got some weird math there doc." Those words would need to last Danny some time. The beginning of her next sentence was drowned out in the sound of duct tape tearing from the roll. The first pass closed off the last of her sentence and the second wrap cut off any other complaints. The doctor left her on the ground for a while as he tied Aria up in the same fashion. He left her bracelet alone. Good.

Danny and Aria both wound up over the shoulder of a different villain as they found themselves dumped in a storage room together. The disposition did not look good, but Aria thought of an idea. She looked over to Danny, tried to show a smile under a few layers of duct tape and began to try and soften the emotional state of their captor. She would whimper lightly and motion to her wrists that they were tied too tightly.

The feint brushed over Danny's head entirely. Aria never took time to explain anything to Danny, causing Danny to begin to lament the girl she remained a hostage with. While Danny tried to push herself back on her side with a concerted effort to free her mouth, a fire burned in her eyes. Aria met her eyes and gave a slight eye roll. Slowly, Danny calmed down. She laid her head against the floor and merely became more complacent in the situation. It took time away from Aria pushing the servant to feel sorry and loosen her bonds, but it kept Danny from getting unwanted attention from Krouse.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn January 19th 2016, 6:45 pm

Once he turned into sound, it only took a matter of minutes for Chase to actually arrive. He arrives at seemingly unfavorable seen; Danny and another girl are tied up, and there's a man with a gun. Chase reverts back to his state of matter, right behind the man. He grabs the back of his head and sticks one leg out in front of his. He gives the man with the gun a push and forces his head to smash against the concrete floor.

After getting up, he says "Mind filling me in with what happened?" as he takes the duct tape off of Danny's mouth and begins to untie her bounds.

-----Melodi-----

Melodi lay on the table, eyes covered, mouth taped up and body bound to a table. Again. While she lay there, Krouse was in the same room, working on a more stable serum. His left arm was in severe pain from where he injected himself, and his right arm, while it had begun to heal, was still fractured.

The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 19th 2016, 7:06 pm

A calm remained in Danny, but Aria was only beginning to get her powers going. Her focus shifted over to the servant, his nervous demeanor did her wonders. Aria could identify with his feelings. They betrayed her and caused this situation for herself and Danny, but she could fix it. His anxiety would lead to doubting his position, then it would lead to him sympathizing with his prisoners, then it would lead- to a blow to the face. A more direct approach arrived and looked to be in better health than a few hours ago. Aria let go on the control over the man and released Danny from her emotional stupor.

Danny helped keep her balance as Chase sat her up and removed the tape from her mouth. "Aria and I came to try and save her sister. Dude has a super serum that makes him react quickly, but we almost got him down. He caught us when he used her sister as a hostage to make us surrender." The loose ropes came apart and Danny pulled her hands out. While Chase untied Danny's feet, she reached over and began to untie Aria's hands. "He's got Mel in there tied to a machine. If Aria and I can cause a distraction, I think you can rescue Mel and get her somewhere safe. Then, the two of you can come back and help us."

A pair of newly freed hands allowed Aria to rip the tape off her mouth and get her ankles free. "This guys going down hard. I don't care what he has, we're going to save my sister."

A few bruises would stay with Danny, but she could not complain about the rescue. "Don't stall this time. I'm not taking this guy by myself."

"You didn't take him by yourself last time." A flair of hostility formed on Aria's nostrils.

"I know. Chase just untied me." A skirt and a sweater vest did not make the best fighting outfit, but it would do. "Alright Chase. When you're ready, we attack."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn January 19th 2016, 8:15 pm

Click, click, click, Chase went to get a more specific position on Krouse. "Krouse is meddling with some battery looking object, and Mel is on a table close to the entrance." He paused for a moment trying to think, which wasn't coming easy. "I'm going to turn into sound and wait on you two. Whenever you both feel up to it, run in there and attack. Just trust that I'll be right there, securing Melodi." Chase said before disappearing, followed by a high pitched sound that quickly fled the room.

The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 19th 2016, 8:50 pm

A second chance would be nice. Danny wanted some payback and she and Aria could use some development in the teamwork area. A perfect situation could not manage to arise in such a more opportune situation. "Watch my back. Chase will get Mel. You and me just need to take care of the Doc."

Aria bit back a snarky comment and merely nodded. "Got it."

A turquoise blade would appear out of Danny's bracelet while a shield would appear over her offhand. "Let's get it." No matter fast Danny could act, she needed to stay on her toes to make sure Krouse could not overtake her. A turquoise bar would appear just at his knee level, lunging towards his knees to try and knock him square on his face.

The appearance of her sister did not distract Aria this time. She would need to stay focused otherwise she would end up in a worse situation than before. Once Danny threw the bar to try to swipe Krouse's legs, Aria would launch a lightning attack to try and overload his senses. "You're going to regret every thought that pops in your brain from this moment until I'm done beating them out of you!" Aria would keep an attack going while Danny would launch the swords she kept constructing towards Krouse.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn January 22nd 2016, 8:11 pm

Chase watched as the two as they pursued an assault on Krouse. As much as he felt the need to help them and beat the snot out of him, he resisted. He turned back into matter right beside Melodi. He the restraints that had her bound to the table off her arms and legs. The less time it took him to get Melodi free, the less time Aria and Danny would have to fight Krouse without more help.

Chase got her  and off the table, carrying her on his back. He almost made it to the entrance when he started to get shocked. This is just not my lucky day.

Krouse had definitely noticed him, but he knew the two attacking would get the better of him if he didn't take them down first.

He grabbed another metallic syringe off the table. This one was using a slightly enhanced formula, more attune to a normal human's nervous system.

He injected himself and his arm fell to the side of his leg, unable to move and in excruciating pain. Despite this, he could still feel the affects of the formula working. Distracted by his right arm, he was swept off his legs and hit the ground hard. Snapped back to his senses and deciding to ignore his arm, he turned into sound, narrowly avoiding the lightning. He reappeared moments later, forcefully throwing his useless arm at mach 1 speeds towards Danny.

-----Melodi-----

Melodi would've sighed in relief if her mouth wasn't forced to be closed. When she felt her restraints being removed, she had assumed Aria had come back. When she felt that she was being picked up on the back of someone unknown. Is this someone that came to help? Is this that stupid assistant that held a gun to my head? Thoughts like this ran through her mind. When Chase was nearly out the door, she started pouring electricity into him, causing him to collapse to on knee.

The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 22nd 2016, 8:41 pm

At least half the attacks made their mark hurt. Danny smirked as the electricity crackled towards Krouse, but in a matter of sonic shock, Krouse disappeared again. Only this time, Danny remembered to prepare by plugging her ears with turquoise noise blockers. Listening to Krouse close the distance on her for once did not cause her to grimace to defend what little hearing she still had.

Krouse appeared in his full glory. The man only liked to fight in one style. The style people liked to say Danny went with, but she had a trick up her bracelet. A turquoise barb formed at her feet and jetted out. As Krouse would begin to throw his punch, Danny would anticipate the trajectory and grow the barb towards the flight path of his punch. More jagged spike would grow out from the turquoise structure as Danny called out for Aria.

Fresh off of her miss with Krouse, Aria spotted the trap. She smiled. She only wished her sister could see this and maybe she could. Electricity shot from her fingers and into the turquoise construct, charging it and creating a loose wire with anything touching the giant spike.

A shield came around Danny's arm. Her shin hit the ground first, giving her leverage to spin safely, putting up her shield to block her from any debris or attacks coming from the direction of Krouse.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top