The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Missed the Mad Scientist Yet? I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:05 pm by Rorking

» The Warden
Missed the Mad Scientist Yet? I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Missed the Mad Scientist Yet? I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Missed the Mad Scientist Yet? I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Missed the Mad Scientist Yet? I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Missed the Mad Scientist Yet? I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Missed the Mad Scientist Yet? I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Missed the Mad Scientist Yet? I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Missed the Mad Scientist Yet? I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Missed the Mad Scientist Yet? I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Missed the Mad Scientist Yet? I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Missed the Mad Scientist Yet? I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Missed the Mad Scientist Yet? I_vote_lcapMissed the Mad Scientist Yet? I_voting_barMissed the Mad Scientist Yet? I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Missed the Mad Scientist Yet? I_vote_lcapMissed the Mad Scientist Yet? I_voting_barMissed the Mad Scientist Yet? I_vote_rcap 
Rorking
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Missed the Mad Scientist Yet?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missed the Mad Scientist Yet? Empty Missed the Mad Scientist Yet?

Post by Dr Everyone September 9th 2012, 10:48 pm

It had been a good many years since Chicago had burned. Dr.Everyone had owned the city for a good, long time. Nobody wanted to try to take down a crazy pyromaniac who could fly. Especially one with a PhD in chemistry. In the early days, there had been some large SWAT raids on his hideouts, and the few officers that survived those raids were horrible disfigured. The army was always busy and could never handle the specific threat posed by Dr.Everyone. So it became tradition to leave Dr.Everyone alone to do as he wished, and repair the damage as best you could. And then a new mayor was elected, one who strayed from tradition. He gathered as many National Guardsmen as could be mustered, and every police and riot officer in a 50 mile radius.

They all raided his lab.

They all died.

And the raid really angered Dr.Everyone. The raid had made him accidently burn down his own lab. And in the moment he watched his precious home and workplace burn, he realized just how worthless life was. It breathed the air that should fuel a fire. Life fought against him at every turn like he was some mistake, some freak of nature. Life just wasn't right. And since they had burned now his laboratory, he'd burn down their city.

And that's what he did.

And the temperature he started the fires, and how fast he spread the fires, Chicago was nothing but smoldering rubble in less than a day. It had taken less than a month for him to finish off the rest of the state, which so boldly proclaimed itself 'Tribe of Superior Men'. He had laughed when he realized just how sub-par the people of Illinois were.

But his fires spread no further than the rivers that made up Illinois' borders, and he stopped there. The rest of the world was going to Hell anyway, and he'd had his part. Let the other forces destroying the world come this far and see that he'd destroyed this part in advance.

And so for a long time, even after the world was nothing more than a pool of crime and destruction, Dr.Everyone was perfectly happy living in the lifeless Illinois, eating the marine life he boiled out of Lake Michigan and the occasional charred body. But then he heard rumors from other places. Over the radio, whenever he traveled for supplies. A rumor of a way to another world, one that was healthy and full of life. A world in another universe where heroes and good samaritans had the upper-hand against the criminals of the world. Fairy Tales! Surely, they were just that. At least, that was what Dr.Everyone had though until one day in New York, on a supply run, he saw the portal over one of the buildings still standing. As he got closer he could see people lined up to get inside and get to the portal. Dr.Everyone never was good at controlling his impulses. So he shot towards the portal, stopping only briefly to yell "It will all burn!." before flying straight into the portal and out into the strange New York of this other world, and New York that was, much like the rest of the world is was part of, not decimated.

Dr.Everyone had arrived.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Missed the Mad Scientist Yet? Empty Re: Missed the Mad Scientist Yet?

Post by Isak Zielinski-White September 11th 2012, 3:57 pm

Let there be light....

That was his motto. But it wasn't a good thing when he said it. It was a threat, no, a promise, he would kill anyone who would dare to oppose him. Yes, him! Blacklight, also know as Isak Zielinski White, the Light Wizard and, to the most well informed, the former apprentice of Elena Marie, the one and only. What a pitiful bitch. Too soft, she couldn't stop him from running away. She was a bad mentor, no wonder her own son ran away, he thought at the time. After he went rogue, Blacklight started going everywhere, wreaking havoc as he pleased, even though the destruction he caused never was as bad, or great we should say, as others. Like the burning pyromaniac of Chicago, Doctor Everyone, or Holocaust. These two were simply marvelous, even if their methods were.... overboard. On the other hand, Blacklight was more sadistic and individual-oriented. He prefered to hunt down someone and harrass the victim until he would get bored. As of now, he found that game of his rather boring. He needed novelty. Change is always good for your health, but good habits should stay.

On a quiet evening, as Isak killed his second victim, he later heard about ''portals'' leading to a world just like this one, but with a lot more good guys. Isak shook his head in disapproval. What a stupid thing such as another world! If this was really true Blacklight would have find it months ago. Later that night, as he chased a new victim down an alleyway, a portal appeared. Blacklight looked at it, so surprised that his victim ran away, but he didn't care. Was that one of those ''portals'' he had heard rumors about. He cautiously walked near it and after it was clear there was no traps around it, he got through it. Little did he know that it closed off behind him.

Isak emerged from the temporary portal in an alleyway just like the one before, except that it was day. And Sunny. Still in New York as well, but the ruins weren't there. This world felt so.... clean. Isak looked around, amazed by what he was witnessing. He couldn't a laugh. The kind of laugh you get when you realized something wonderful is going on. That was the case for Blacklight. This was the so-called world he got into. This world was only waiting for destruction and murder. This world was unaware of what just arrived in it.

This world..... would be enlightened.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 12th 2012, 5:27 pm

A single ripple ran across the barrier between the worlds, between worlds that were never meant to touch. Elena woke to this sensation, her broken heart stirring at this feeling. It was the feeling of something fresh and unmolested, something that was not reduced to a smoldering ruin. Was this just a way to add to the torment of the woman known as Elena Marie, constant reminder that she had failed both her student and her son; even that sweet girl Paine? She allowed herself back into the sweet stasis of the pocket dimension, letting her consciousness drift away, away into the white space that would only eat away at her mind until nothing was left. Elena would fade away and so would the pain.

That was when she felt the familiar energy so close, one that made her heart leap. Sean and Isak were stepping beyond the opening and this was something that managed to stir the powerful sorceress. ”SEAN!”” The voice seemed lost within the vast expanse and she wept bitterly. It was not true, it couldn’t be. They were going to another world with the sole purpose of destroying it, which was the likely reason. She could not allow this, even if she cared for them. It was time for the sorceress supreme to rise and put the rebels down once and for all.

Almost as if hearing her whim, the portal opened and there was the sight of the new world. It was truly beautiful but Elena had no time to gawk. Moving to an upright position, Elena found herself moving to the entrance and was in the outside world before she knew it. The air was clean and she was taking it in by the nostrilfulls. There was a bright fire in the distance and Elena followed it with a quick pace,her leather sandals playing against the concrete. It wasn’t long before she was met with the two, her face with a neutral expression.

So she had found Isak and Dr.Everyone, which was what she wanted really. Everyone was a menace and she would put him down. ”Looks like we meet at last. Dr.Everyone,and Blacklight, I as sorceress Supreme cannot allow you to go any further! You die here! She would wait for them to make their move first of course.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Megaera September 15th 2012, 1:25 am

In the untouched section of New York people still carried on as usual, and still paid no attention to the vagrants that wandered here and there. Once such vagrant stood with a back against an alley wall, watching a strange ripple across the nearby street. If the fabric of the universe was at risk, it concerned every god. That's putting aside the fact that Megaera was the only god of her age still alive anyway.

The ripple became more obvious, becoming a portal that at least one person exited from. Before two long, two others appeared on the street, though Megaera wasn't sure if they came from the same portal or if they were more than one. Her ability to sense such things was limited, she was not a god of balance or space after all. She was a god of vengeance, and it looked like there would still be need of her. She fixed her judgement gaze upon the three individuals, confirming that they were indeed foreign. Even so, their sins were no secret to Megaera. One, the woman, was of no concern to Megaera even if she was foreign. The other two however, had many wrongful deaths on their hands. One in particular had killed enough for Megaera to know he was no ordinary man. It didn't matter though, Megaera's duty was the same regardless. It was time for her to make an entrance. They were from another universe so in truth they were not the goddess's concern, assuming that went back to their own home. That seemed unlikely though.

The red jewel int eh center of her choker lost it's color as she summoned her wings and armour and rose into the sky. Between the sorceress and the doctor, a sudden impact rang out loudly as a blood red sword with blunt edges hit the ground with enough force to bury itself halfway into the ground. Shortly after Megaera following, hitting the ground with considerable force but if it affected her she didn't show it. Brown hair framed burning orange eyes, and she wore a white and blue skirted armor with red accents. Four red wings spread out from her back, making her tall frame seem even more impressive. She raised a gauntlet-covered hand up and in a quick burning blaze a silvery sword appeared in her hand pointing at the man in the white coat. She stood with her back turned to the woman, addressing the other two.

"Hear me sinners! Return to your world now, or be sent to the world of spirits. I am a god of this world, and an unfortunate one for people like you to encounter." She spoke loudly, projecting an impressive aura as her voice seemed to echo indefinitely. "If you choose to stay you will be subject to the laws of this world, my laws. and no fate awaits you but execution." Megaera stood motionless as she waited for them to make their move. She was a sentinel, her sword in the ground a line not to be crossed.
Megaera
Megaera

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone September 15th 2012, 5:34 pm

A split second after he exited out the other side of the portal, he had been flying over an undestroyed New York. Another thousandth of a second later, and he was on the ground with three others. And he only recognized one out of the three, Elena Marie. And so he directed his attention at her.

"Please, Lil' Miss Sorceress," The Doctor said in a mocking tone. "You couldn't stop the destruction of our world and you can't stop the destruction of this world. You are like a child wearing her mother's heels. We will go as far as we please."

But before Dr.Everyone could start the wave of destruction his mind itched to cause, that his body yearned for, the woman he didn't recognized began to speak. She made it obvious she was from this universe.

"I don't think you know me very well, little girl. Where I go, there are no laws. And since I am here, your laws are null. Even if you are a god, I don't care. I'll kill you as I killed the millions that dared live! I'd have killed them all if that wretch Holocaust hadn't stolen my destiny from me. But now I can make up for his folly. I have been given a second chance to rid the entire earth of the disease called life."

Dr.Everyone paused to breath and let out a mad cackle.

"But once I've killed every living thing on this despicable rock, then you can send me to your world of spirits. I'd be overjoyed to kill yet another world of beings."

Dr.Everyone stared at the woman, his disfigured face hidden behind his helmet and visor. His mind ablaze with a craving for death and fire and hatred. Nothing would survive, nothing!

"Maybe if you leave now and get to running, you can maybe have the honor of being the last thing I kill on this planet."

With that, he turned back to Elena Marie. He wore a smile that, if seen, would diagnose insanity. He was never more happy in his life than he was now.

"Now, Elena. I would love to stay here and reduce you to ash and then melt your ashes into the tar of the street, but your simply not significant for me to deal with. Maybe I'll play with you once I've left my mark on this city. You know, I really should destroy it before the bastard Holocaust starts. I wouldn't want him to have that pleasure twice in one lifetime."

Dr.Everyone flew off into the sky, blasting fire from his arms at both sides of his body. The glass in the buildings immediately to his left and right exploded as their interiors burst with flame. This was only the beginning of a terrible tragedy.

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragoon September 16th 2012, 8:43 pm

Sonny awoke in his bed, unsure of what was happening to him. Everything had become clearer to him, but it didn't make sense. Formulas and equations ran through his head, being solved faster than if he had a calculator. Things that he used to know nothing about he now had knowledge of comparable to somebody who studied that subject for years. He could remember everything. I can't be dreaming. That wasn't a dream... That abnormal encounter left him with this hightened state of mind. Of that, he was sure. Ever since he jammed his swords into the eyes of... himself, he became much more intelligent. But that couldn't have been himself. He was himself. Sonny knew the answer, but he didn't want to admit it. He didn't want to face the fact that there was more of him out there. Maybe they weren't from this world, but maybe they were. All he knew was that the encounter left him in a different state of mind. The powers that he used to have using his brain were gone. He could no longer stand on other surfaces or copy another's techniques perfectly. Now he was able to remember everything that he has ever experienced and think at a heightened rate.

As he rubbed his eyes he turned to the swords leaning against his night stand. "Gram, Durandal, what do you guys make of this?" No answer. Sonny sighed as he got out of bed, going through the routine he did every morning. During this whole time he had a weird feeling about this day. It seemed like his routine was off, no matter how perfectly he knew he performed it. His teeth were brushed for the exact same time as the previous morning. He got his exercise. Nobody was there in his New York condo except for him and his weapons. It didn't matter how many times he told himself that everything was the same as it had been for the past few weeks, everything seemed off. Sonny ate his Cocoa Puffs in a paranoid silence, feeling that something was about to happen. Gram and Durandal sat on both sides of him, leaned against his chair. Onyx and Obsidian lay on the table with their barrels facing away from him beside his cereal bowl. Sonny kept staring around the room, thinking somebody was going to jump out of nowhere and attack him.

Calm down, Sonny. Nothing is going to hap- Crash! Sonny turned around quickly while grabbing Onyx in his left hand and his spoon in his right hand, ready to shoot the intruder and throw the spoon through his eye. His window was broken, but nobody was intruding. He spotted a figure in the background with fire protruding from him. Ha! I fucking knew something was wrong! Sonny was excited to know his gut had been right, and ran off at super speed to his armory. It only took him a few seconds to put his armor on, grabbing about 8 extra clips for his weapons and placed them in seperate pockets. Two on his shoulders, two on his hips, two on his thighs, and two near his ribs. He grabbed a knife and strapped it hidden on his right shin. Going back to his kitchen he grabbed Onyx and Obsidian and holstered them to his hips. Gram and Durandal were strapped on his back in their sheathes forming an 'X'. It was time to put his new gear to the test.

Sonny ran and leaped out of his broken window, falling three stories to the roof of the building next to his. His adrenaline barely spiked as he glided through the air, rolling as he made contact with the ground to avoid injuring himself. His momentum continued as he kept running and jumped off the building, going a good 100 feet outwards in the air before landing again on the ground. A large childish grin sprouted on his face going from ear to ear. Jumping out of buildings never ceased to amuse him. It took a few seconds of running for Sonny to reach the vicinity of the flying fire man, avoiding cars and people on the way. Sonny slid to a stop and grabbed Onyx and Obsidian from their holsters, and aimed them at the man. I have sixty bullets plus two in the chambers. There are two hundred and forty bullets left after that. That's more than enough to take down this fool. Sonny noticed a familiar face out of the corner of his eye. Isak?! What is he doing here? He ignored his acquaintance, hoping he would find his way to safety. Sonny kept his attention on the flying man, hoping to stop his destruction promptly. "Hey, motherfucker, this is America! We have the second amendment!" Sonny aimed his guns at the man, not being worried at all about hitting his mark. He had surpassed even the most decorated marksmen during his short time as a vigilante. His fingers were pulled back, releasing two bullets at the same time directly at both of the man's pectorals. Sonny then started to fire rapidly at the man, releasing 6 bullets to the man's arms and legs. Twenty-seven bullets in each gun... I might not even have to reload.
Dragoon
Dragoon

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Morning Star September 18th 2012, 2:04 am

Luke was watching tv in his room in the Talons' base, he had been watching the news and the development of this Holocaust guy. From what he knew, a few heroes and villains, similar to Holocaust, had come through this mysterious portal. They were planning on destroying New York City and potentially the rest of this world, a bunch of sadistic idiots if you asked him. He knew most of the team was out there fighting for the sake of New York, so why wasn't he? Luke rubbed his head while sighing and left the base, he had to do something for this city. He couldn't be the lazy fuck who didn't do anything, plus he was the new guy and had to prove his worth to the team. He walked down the flight of stairs, mask in hand. He had the base rise out of the water He walked out of the base, it went back into the water. He yawned and stretched, he had to get ready for something to happen.

Luke put the mask on and loosened his tie a bit, he liked being a well-dressed hero, made him feel a bit superior. He jogged to the nearest stairs he could, so that he could be on top of the buildings. He jumped from building to building, the air caressing his blonde hair, trying to find something interesting. New York was surprisingly safe during the day, compared to how it was at night. He was building hopping for a couple of minutes until he saw an interesting development. A couple of people had come through a portal, a man and a woman. From what he heard, it seemed that the two were enemies of the same world. Also, Luke saw a familiar face, a woman he had met not so long ago. "Well, we meet again." he said to himself.

The conversation ended with the man slinging insults and flying off, while burning buildings in the process. It seems he was the enemy and a fellow pyrokinetic. "Ah, so I get to have a little fun after all." He ran and jumped off the building, rolling to avoid injury. He then saw that someone was there before him, firing shots at him. "Nice to know that we follow the same agenda, allow me to help you." He said to the mystery man with a smile, which was hidden behind his devil mask. He then shot out black flames in the form of a twenty foot dragon from his hands at the man in the lab coat. Being burned by heat of this temperature would make a 3rd degree burn look like a paper cut. After he finished blasting the fire from his hands, he then said the incantation necessary to summon his katana (Let all hell break loose), Phoenix, said to be forged by the devil himself. He held the blade with both of his hands in a defensive stance, he didn't want to be caught off guard.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]/[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Morning Star
Morning Star

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauntlet September 18th 2012, 8:58 pm

Since arriving with his fellow Talons, Gauntlet had made his way to a near-by rooftop to get a better vantage point on the conflict at hand, as was his way. He saw a few heroes confronting a man in a white lab coat and a villain he didn't know, someone who had clearly come from the rip in dimensions. A few of the heroes he recognized, specifically Morning Star. "A fellow Talon," Gauntlet said to himself with a smile. "Good, there's certainly hope for us yet." Just then,

Gauntlet's train of thought quite literally exploded as the building he was standing on was hit with fire, the man in the white lab coat streaking over him, clearly the cause of the blaze.
"W-Woah Woah!" Gauntlet yelled as he slipped of the edge of the building he was standing on. Realizing he didn't have time to reach for this climbing spikes before hitting the ground he braced for impact, falling towards a bright yellow car parked on the sidewalk next to the flaming building.
Gauntlet rolled of the trunk of the destroyed taxi as he hit it. It had dented inwards in the back of the taxi, popping the remaining wheel as he landed. "Tough landing" Gauntlet thought to himself as he jumped to his feet.
He had just slid off the top of a 4 story building as a flaming man in a lab coat flew over him. Unfortunatly, he knew that lab coat all too well. Gauntlet turned to the supers standing in the street, firing their attacks up at the flying man.

"Well, looks like the ol' Doc E is back in town guys! Lets be sure to give him a warm welcome!" Gauntlet yelled as he raised his fist towards the man, opening his palm and firing a white hot streak of energy from his spiked metal gauntlet. He missed, not by a mile but certainly by more than he was used to. He looked at his own arm in an accusatory fashion. "Either that guy is freakin' fast or I'm out of practice... probably both.." Gauntlet thought to himself as he turned to his accomplices.
Gauntlet fired two more blasts, one out of each hand. The first blast struck the corner of a building, causing an explosion as a chunk of debris flew out of the side. The second blast went straight through a window, shaking the building closest two him as some of the glass shattered and fell to the ground.
"Damn it, this certainly isn't helping, he's just a little too fast at this range."Gauntlet said in anger, his fists clenched looking up at the flying man.
Gauntlet pulled his bow staff off of his back where it was securly strapped, he twisted and held it in his classic two, 3-foot climbing spikes.
"MorningStar! Follow me, we can't lose sight of him, he'll destroy a lot more than a few buildings if we don't stop that mad man!" Gauntlet glanced at the other supers and then turned towards the building in front of him. He ran to a sprint and then jumped, latching on to the building with the two halves of the bow staff. He began climbing as fast as he could, it was time to be a hero, he knew Doctor Everyone's capabilities all too well.

~Gauntlet~
Gauntlet
Gauntlet

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White September 19th 2012, 12:22 pm

Blacklight soon realized in was in the presence of the famous Doctor Everyone, but also that Elena Marie, Sorceress Supreme was there. Curse that woman. He can't go into another dimension, or world or whatever, without her following him or something. But another voice caught his attention. A self-proclaimed goddess was threatening him with death. And he heard someone screaming about an amendment. That voice was familiar. He looked towards the source and saw Sonny Drake. Isak was somewhat surprised but he thought that this world's Drake might be a decent fighter. It's not like the one he killed. With great pleasure. In any case, he saw the doctor going on a rampage, leaving him the care of the ''goddess'' and Drake. Sure, he wasn't paying attention to Blacklight, but the young villain would make sure he'd get it. He looked at the goddess and pointed her, laughing. That brat would see of what he was made. He spoke loud and clear so she could hear him.

-If you truly are a god, then where is all the lighting and shit? There is none since you are a scam. A true god would have smited me dead in a matter of second, but you seem rather vain. Lemme show you, Goddess, the enlightment!

Blacklight smiled while wings started to take form on his back. Wings of black light allowing him to fly. He soared in the sky to reach her. A bolt of light took form in his hand and he threw it at her. This was more like a warning shot, to tell her he wasn't the scaredy cat she thought he was. He stopped at about four or five meters in front of her and above the ground, his wings allowing him to stay at the same place just like hummingbird did. He was smiling at her. She would be a perfect dead victim when he'd kill her. Plus an aerial combat would be very much entertaining. He looked at Drake and thought he might say hi. He shouted loudly.

-Hey Drake! Don't die, I want to do it one more time. You know, to kill you!

He laughted and looked again at the girl. That little arrogant bitch would suffer very soon. She'd beg for running away and Blacklight would accept the request only to chase her and kill her once she'd be cornered. He was smiling more and more. The day just kept going better and better and fighting wasn't even in motion for him. He prepared another bolt of light to throw, this time a real shot that would pack a wallop on anyone it'd hit. She said she was a goddess, but he was the archangel of enlightment, the harbinger of her death. Yes, Isak would be delighted.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 19th 2012, 5:24 pm

Elena snarled at the Doctors reply, his arrogance and ignorance plain. If she truly wanted to stop Holocaust and his foolish plan, it would have already been done. ”It’s cute that you say that,since I don’t recall even attempting to stop the destruction of my world. Now that you’ve crossed dimensional lines, I have the right to end your miserable existence.” Elena made a motion as the multiple fires caused by Dr.Everyone stopped as they came to their true master, a mistress who had made the element her very slave. The flames died with a thought, Elena simply looking upon the doctor with contempt.

”I have heard of you Dr.Everyone and of your powerful pyrokinesis but if you think you are the only one with powerful capabilities with fire you are painfully mistaken. I suppose I will have to teach you a proper lesson before completely destroying your soul.” Fire sprung up around Elena as she followed in suit after the insane doctor, along with the young hero Gauntlet and Morningstar who seemed to be on her side at least. Not like she needed any help against someone like Dr.Everyone,he was powerful but she was even more so.

Forming a powerful ball of fire within her hand, Elena aimed at the deranged doctor as she poured a large but insignifigant amount of power,enough to force the doctor to react with all his might to defend. The flames were a blue color that radiated deadly heat, heat that could reduce a human to ash in a matter of seconds.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone September 26th 2012, 10:14 pm

Dr.Everyone could not hear the people calling after him. He felt the molten metal of the bullets against his coat and skin. He could feel the energy blasts falling short of their mark as he ducked and weaved through the air. Fire surrounded his body, burning a sadistic violet. He knew they were following him. They always did. But then he felt something behind him, something that was familiar to him and yet, at the same time, completely estranged from him. It came closer, followed wherever he rolled. It grew closer, hotter, stronger. It was fire. Powerful, unatural fire. But fire all the same.

"The work of the witch Elena Marie, no doubt. No other comes close to matching my skill. But even she falls short. Quite short."

He could feel the fire closing in. It would engulf him, probably destroy him. But it wouldn't. Because Dr.Everyone wouldn't die now, couldn't die now. It was his destiny- the powers that be had given him a second chance to turn the Earth into a lifeless husk of charred rubble and smoldering embers. And nothing could stop him now. Not a superhero, not a goddess, and not that bitch-witch Elena Marie.

He looked down and saw the city below him, prime for chaotic, deadly destruction. He felt the fire right on his tail. So he did the simplest ruse in his Devil's Handbook of Strategy; feigned death.

The fire that surrounded his body stayed in place as he flew forward. Elena's fire hit it and Dr.Everyone's fire exploded, creating a decent cover consisting of a deep, purple blaze. Dr.Everyone took a nosedive, flying downwards as fast as he could. He was soon back in the cover of the city, and ready to start his rampage of devestation.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gauntlet October 30th 2012, 6:17 pm

As Gauntlet ran he saw the explosion of purple fire engulf the sky in front of him where Doctor Everyone had been previously flying. The shockwave forced Gauntlet to stagger backwards, almost knocking him into a radiator as he used his trench coat to shield himself from the excess heat of the explosion that was taking place in the sky in front of him, it wouldn't have been hot enough to produce burns but he could certainly feel it from where he was standing on the top of the building he was moving across.
Rolling back to his feet Gauntlet looked just in time to see a streak of fire falling from the sky ahead of him, towards the ruined city of New York, there was a crash and then Doc E was out of sight. Gauntlet didn't know what to make of it, he had never seen the crazy Doctor defeated so easily before, he didn't think this would be the last they'd see of him, but he wanted to believe that maybe it was possible that Dr. Everyone had slipped for once in his miserable existence. Gauntlet looked up at this sorcerous who had possibly slain the dreaded Doctor. "Nice fire!" He yelled from where he was standing. "We should move on, there are other threats around the city, it's a good thing we took care of Doctor Everyone so quickly, there's no telling what kind of trouble he could have caused if he had gotten his way with this part of the city." He said, as he looked at the cement ruined building he stood on. In the explosion he had experienced a moment ago his climbing rods had skittered across the ground, he was glad they were magnetic because as he looked he saw his bow staff laying in front of him, waiting for him. He flicked it up with his foot, catching it with his right hand and spinning it, flipping his weapon on to his back. He didn't know this sorcerous but she appeared to be a powerful ally.
"We should stick together!" Gauntlet yelled, hoping the sorcerous was as on his side as she appeared.

~Gauntlet~
Gauntlet
Gauntlet

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White November 3rd 2012, 5:09 pm

Blacklight didn't took care of what happened to the Doctor. He had preys of his own to kill : the little bitch and Drake. He decided he'd start by the latter, since he knew how to kill that pesky little whiner. Of course, knowing he was in an alternate dimension, this Sonny Drake would prove more of a fight than the one of Blacklight's world. In any case, he threw a bolt of light of the girl and rushed to Drake. He pushed him as hard as he could in order to bring him down. One of the guns got out of reach, leaving only one of the firearms in Drake's hands. Even if he was powerful, Isak knew he still remained a human made of flesh and bones. It was a true tug-of-war between the two men, but Isak eventually had the upper hand by striking a flash of lighting into Drake's eyes, turning him almost completely blind in the process. Taking advantage of that, the young villain got him back up and played with him for a while before going for the final step. He threw him on the ground with a relatively weak blow and he casted a powerful orb of light and used it to crush his ennemy's heart and chest. What could be heard was only the scream of a man desperate to find the strength he didn't had to counterattack. A pond of blood quickly appeared around the dead body and, as Blacklight got back up, he looked at the goddess.

-Your turn bitch.

He flew up to get near her. He attacked almost immediately with light magic attacks, since his bout with Drake was physical, he wanted his body to recover a little. He relentlessly shot bolts of light on her, causing damage to nearby building because he felt like it. He also used his wings to fly around her, bombarding her with light attacks and, finally, created a hammer construct of light to smash her to the ground. As it touched her, or whatever defense she used, a flash occured and she was nowhere to be found. Blacklight presumed she had been obliterated by his attack. He then turned to the final person he wanted to kill today.

Elena Marie.

Isak

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top