The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Beverly Hills Karate Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Beverly Hills Karate Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Beverly Hills Karate Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Beverly Hills Karate Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Beverly Hills Karate Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Beverly Hills Karate Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Beverly Hills Karate Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Beverly Hills Karate Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Beverly Hills Karate Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Beverly Hills Karate Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Beverly Hills Karate Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Beverly Hills Karate Kids - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Beverly Hills Karate Kids

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beverly Hills Karate Kids - Page 3 Empty Re: Beverly Hills Karate Kids

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 16th 2016, 7:47 pm

Diana gave Danny enough time to roll away without putting any unnecessary pressure on her wrist. Bellona looked happy at the royale. Danny began to reconfirm she did in fact make a mistake, but sometimes those mistakes could be rectified. After a few moments of discussion with the crowd from Diana, Danny threw herself to take out Bellona's legs to give Diana enough time to tell Spock to get to the video room.

The shot to Danny's side left a stinger, but enough adrenaline kicked in to keep Danny fast enough to pop herself back up. Diana tried to parley some level of skill against Bellona, only to find herself put into submission by the massive bully. If Bellona could take Diana out of this, then Danny and Diana would both undoubtedly spend the night saran wrapped to the flag pole.

Not letting that happen. Danny might not know much martial arts on her own, but she knew how to get a good hold around the neck. Danny tried to get on Bellona's back, placing her arm around her neck, and would secure the lock by grabbing her injured wrist with her good hand. With a little pressure, Danny hoped to get Bellona off.

Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 16th 2016, 8:22 pm

"Miss! Could you help me? The bully is hurting Danny!" Spock looked around and saw the biggest kid at the party, the delivery girl who brought pastries, who was sitting down and having some water after a prolonged argument with Alice.

June sat up from her chair and took a look at the conflict happening. This wasn't a crime, but something more like schoolyard bullying. Still, she was tempted to flatten the pool arena. "I... can't get involved in a fight like that."

"Come with me. We don't have to fight directly." Spock led June to the sound booth. Upon seeing the cute baker girl the guys from the wrestling club abandon their posts, to be inadvertently tied up with a garden hose in the bushes. Spock quickly gets to work with the equipment, freeing his fellow nerd from AV-equipment operation servitude.

The fight music was replaced by a home video that started with applause. The video showed a bunch of kids in dresses and make up, as some kids take notice and began watching.

"Coming up on toddlers and tiaras, we have our next contestant, Bellona, who hails from sunny California." The host of the event introduced the next child, a pudgy little Italian girl with long curly hair and a most awkward duck gait.

"My name is Bellona Wahfield, Ahm fouh yeahs owld an when I gwow up I wanna be a supah modwel. Cause I'm weally beautiful." She said with earnest expression. The contest would continue to show off their talents, of which Bellona's was singing and dancing, instead of the brazilian jiu-jitsu of which she was a prodigy now.

The video plays and attention was diverted from the fight, and consequently taking Bellona's vague, undefined power away. "OH. MY. GOD. IS THAT BELLONA?!" Soon, it seemed her allies quickly turned on her.

All strength seemed to vanish from the bully when the video played. Embarassment and social demise overruled Bellona's rage, as now Danny's once ineffective move now seemed to affect the war goddess fully, Diana rolling over into a heap clutching her nearly broken arm. From her expression, Diana striking her with some mystical death touch attack would have been more merciful.

June and Spock wave at the combatants from the sound booth. Spock was hardly visible, but June could be seen from the chest up.

With pure despair and a voice that could may as well been heard by the whole world, Bellona sank into that abyss where only insecure high school bullies who preyed on others could go. She fell to her knees and wailed to the heavens. This fight... whatever it was for... was now over.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 16th 2016, 8:48 pm

The battle looked done. With the pressure on Diana's arm beginning to bend the ligaments at an unnatural position, the duo would only be moments away from complete defeat. This woman's neck muscles contracted, giving Danny little to choke. Just as Danny turned to watch the television monitors, the image of her arm bar turned into home footage of a four year old at a beauty pageant. Every muscle in Bellona's neck relaxed, letting Danny pull her off Diana.

A shriek of terror came from the bully's mouth as the party turned to watch the video. This opportunity would not stay open for long, and Danny needed to jump on it. When Bellona began to go to the ground, Danny ran to tackle her, knocking herself and Bellona into the pool, effectively eliminating them from the fight. Buoyancy popped Danny up immediately to the laughter of the party. Something inside Danny churned in anger.

The laughter continued as a soaked Danny moved to the DJ stand and grabbed the microphone, giving a sign to June to kill the video. "Hey, shut up!" The direct elimination of her foe would mean nothing if it only created a myriad of new bullies to emerge from the carcass. "What have you done that's so great? You think turning a party full of people into bullies taking down one bully makes things better? She wanted to be a model when she was four. I wanted to be a pony. Everyone has odd dreams when they're four and they don't have throngs of insecure people always laughing at them. Everyone go home. Party's over. Danny has spoken."

It was during the speech Danny looked down and realized her wrist throbbed into a more bruised injury. She needed some of those bandages from Mitsuko and some ice cream.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 16th 2016, 9:43 pm

Once the social damage was done, June puts a stop to the video and switches back to her favorite song from Babymetal for the party. June was glad this was resolved peacefully, only costing one teenager complete and utter humiliation at the start of her senior year.

Once the fiasco was over, people started going home. No more fun to be had, except take home slices of pizza and paper bags of June's treats. She helped herself to one of the mini-custards, while some culinary inclined kids began speaking to her.

Diana hauls Bellona out of the water with her one good arm after she felt the grappler queen had cooled down... and was on the verge of drowning herself. Bellona seemed to have come to her senses when she was on the verge of asphyxiating, and was now significantly mellowed as she set completely drenched on the plexiglass arena. She sat there, not saying much.

Being an Intellect Hero with high intelligence and therefore skillpoints, Spock came over to help Danny carrying a professional med-kit and offering Helga Klein certified first-aid skills. "Danny sama, are you alright? Are you hurt?" I have some things that should help you. He brought out some ice packs, some gauze, some accessories and enough stuff to perform a complex surgical procedure.

Minutes later, Diana approached Danny, Spock and June-Danny's-Friend-from-community-college, with the drenched and now humbled fighting queen. Diana scrounged around, and gave Bellona a cold slice of pizza hiding in a box. "...thanks." she muttered, cold pizza and lukewarm juice seemed like a good place to start feeling better again.

"...You're not so bad, Tamamoa." Bellona said, commenting on Danny's statement from earlier.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 16th 2016, 11:18 pm

The speech worked better than any of Danny's fighting. At least she could get a few things done right now. She breathed a sigh of relief as her oratory abilities she picked up from a few years in Model UN and a meeting with the Bangladesh Prime Minister once gave her came to help the situation. All she she could think about was how the Prime Minister of Bangladesh never dealt with high school problems before.

"I'm pretty sure my wrist is broken, but go for it guy." Danny would let Spock live his life long dreams and actually touch her. Water coursed all over her body, making her skin not as smooth or heavenly as Spock may have believed while he would imagine what their wedding would be like, but it was better than touching the picture of her in his High School yearbook. "That feels kinda better. Not as good as Mitsy's stuff, but not bad. What's your name?"

Bellona came up to Danny with a cold slice of pizza. Her party ruined for what she wanted it to be, but that may have helped both of them. "I get that a lot from villains, but rarely are they not being led away in handcuffs. I just hope you don't try to victimize people anymore. I don't care if you like me or even if you don't keep screwing with me. I can take it. And I can give it back, but some of these kids can't. If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure you were going to beat me and Diana and have your goons saran wrap us to a flag pole."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 17th 2016, 1:03 am

"Me? I- I'm... I'm Leonard... Seong!" He said with great DETERMINATION, practically shouting his last name in some feeble hope that it might get snagged in Danny's last name. He also performs fairly competent medical care, referring to the manual only four times.

June meanwhile sits quietly near the table. She exchanges brief glances with Diana, and concludes the freshman martial artist was a mutual friend with Danny. They had nothing further to exchange about on that issue.

"That'd be funny!" Danny's idea idea brought a smile and a chuckle to Bell, but this one was short lived, realizing what they'd been through. "But nah. I think I've got things to think about."

"Hey Spock. Tell your buddies to take the video down, could ya?" She asked the nerd without any hint of malice or aggression.

"S...sure... Bellona..." Spock answered, making sure Danny was going to make a full recovery.

Diana massaged her arm as she spoke with Bell. It apparently didn't seem so bad. In fact the tendons and ligaments were apparently... mending themselves. to Diana's surprise. "So. uh... if it's not such a raw nerve, why the 180 turn from beauty to beast?"

"My mom... is a Jiu-Jitsu master... and... frankly she's not seeing much of a successor, so I decided to step up. Don't really need to think too hard on it. So... you guys going home? I can... have a car drive you home." Bellona realizes the time, and decides there was enough excitement tonight. She makes the offer to her newfound... acquaintances? schoolmates? Whatever. She just wanted tonight to end, so by next monday they could all go back to practice.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx January 17th 2016, 1:14 am

The fat, white kid introduced himself at Seong, making Danny suspicious of who exactly the kid really was. "You're pretty white to be a Seong. Too bad, if I believed you, we'd be making out right now." Danny just took in the treatment while Spock would likely pass out from the realization of his lie. Too bad. However, he didn't tell Danny his nickname was Spock which would lead Danny to double back on her 'don't beat people up speech' and lead her to deliver a beat down on a high school student from her own class.

Then she was tried.

"You're Spock!" Danny almost grabbed him by the throat, but restrained herself. "You put up the video of me getting beat up and captured by a villain while trying to protect the innocent. I'm so glad we're not making out right now!" Danny looked back over to Bellona. "I can walk. I kinda need to walk, otherwise I would take the ride home. "However, would you mind helping me against any kind of villains in the area?"
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 17th 2016, 2:05 am

"I'msosorryDannybutVeronicaputmeuptoit-" Spock escaped in tears, fleeing for the gate, realizing that in some reality he and Danny were making out and that reality had nearly coincided with this one.

"I think that guy likes you Danny." June decided to state the obvious. She stood up and realized she had more deliveries that day, and excused herself.

"Beat people up who deserve it? Eh maybe, but Nah, I'll leave that to the pros. Like Dragon Girl. Alright then, good night Tamamoa. Good night Diana."

Fast forward to the gates closing the hero- the hero and the merc- out of the mansion.

"Think your mom could take on a new student?" Diana asked as a last minute request.

"Come by on Sunday mornings." Bella said, before heading back inside her home to call it a night.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top