The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapYes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 I_voting_barYes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapYes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 I_voting_barYes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 Empty Re: Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn]

Post by Zodiac March 18th 2016, 12:41 pm

In a flurry of wind and lightning Drifter was propelled back, though Austyn couldn't do anything about it he instinctively raised his gun to shoot a highly pressurized, unsuppressed paintball at his hand. The force of the wind however was enough to simply cause the thing to be thrown off trajectory. That in and of itself was proof enough to Austyn that he was intending to make a point. Perhaps even a lethal one.

Oh and he's outta here! Austyn's eyes shifted colors for a small second as a voice in the back of his head whispered, tickling his brainstem and taking hold of his primal urges. With a hand, Seraph pushed the trunk up. Immediately he was going to sprint off towards Eric and introduce him to something called "Pain", but for some reason he just stood there. It was almost a stare down when Eric turned and simply played the whole thing off by saying...

"He's probably ok."

It was almost hysterical the way Austyn's smile went from ear to ear, though his mind racing. He knew what he was going to say already, but he didn't speak. He just stood there with a sick smile and a hand coming up to run through his shaggy hair as he snickered, trying to contain it. Next, Austyn stepped down towards Eric and settled himself about five feet away, his chortles and attempt to hold back laughter finally succeeding as he sighed from his hearty humor.

"Oh are you kidding me? You're too much."
Austyn said as he shook his head and began to cough, clearing this throat before looking back at Eric with a smirk, still as if trying to contain the laughter from earlier. Aiming his gun up he held it off to the side, not really looking where he was firing it, but then letting out a single shot. His arm moved back to the side a little before letting out another shot. The shot fired was headed right for Shael's throat (anticipating he would move with his reflexes) while the second one fired was at Ryan's shoulder (Anticipating he would not move). "You really don't get it do you? You're so good at reading people but you can't read the open book in front of your face? Hehehe...I guess it must be a blonde thing." Austyn said quite clearly before clearing his throat and lowering the paintball gun, regardless if he actually hit either of his targets. It was more 0of a display for him to let them know to back away. Fun time was over.

"Well then let me help you. One orphan to another... I don't like you because you're about a real as Elena Vexus' tits, and I can see that quite plainly. You're a constructed guise that tries to put on a fancy show, only to lose his temper and let the real deal show underneath when he doesn't get his way." Austyn was still smiling, waiting and watching for Eric to do it. Hit him, shock him... give him a reason to send him to prison. Austyn looked towards Ryan and then to Drifter's area before looking to Eric again. "I hate you because you're fake, and in being such a fake you've done nothing but lie and been trying to take over my life. You'll do whatever it takes to make sure you're the top, that you're in control. You proved it when you walked in and revealed my identity in front of everyone. I haven't seen you make a social slip-up the entire time I've watched you.... and you conveniently make a slip up then and there? Coincidence? Maybe.... but that would explain why you like Ryan so much... he's not hard to control, is he? He's a good, simplistic guy that's glad he has his family around and you're just happy you get to run the show." Austyn was speaking directly through Eric at this point, his words jaded and piercing though soft enough to keep the conversation private as he kept smiling from ear to ear. Finally the smile faded and it was just a smirk, eyes still fixated before a small glint faded.

"Do you even realize it? That's what stumps me."
He asked, looking back to his more irritated stance on things and groaning as he rubbed his temples. Instinctively Austyn brought his free hand up and pulled on his shirt collar and tried to get some freedom from his choking sensation. "Let me guess... at first you were excited to have family...for ten seconds. Then you were annoyed someone else had your face, probably still are. Then you saw it as an opportunity...and let me tell ya something. The second you saw opportunity for anything other than family...be it to be in charge, to be in control...whatever opportunity you found; that's when you stopped deserving him as a brother... I'm indifferent to him because he didn't lie to me...he's an idiot and he outright says he is. I'm an asshole and I'll outright tell you I am. But you... I might be the one that wears the costume, but you sir are the real person wearing the mask; and I see right through it. You're just another fake that doesn't deserve my time... Get back to me when you wanna be real." He said walking past Eric shoving his shoulder into him as he passed, hopefully knocking him down and making it look as if it were an accident. Maybe it was the adrenalin. Maybe it was something else.

Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 Empty Re: Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn]

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 18th 2016, 2:11 pm

Bent rules did not always equal broken ones, and that came in the form of a rather loud flashbang, something that would prove more of an annoyance to Ryan when compared to Shael. Mix together bright flashes and loud bangs, well you have hell on the super senses. This dropped the young male almost instantly, clutching at his ears and whining as he rolled writhed about on the floor in agony for a good minute or so. Ryan, however just found the pain to be momentary, something that he could get over pretty quickly, even if his vision was a little blurred from the sudden flash after that. What he ended up seeing was Drifter flying through the air, and likely towards some kind of bodily harm, if his assumption about them not having any manner of enhanced durability was true and so he did something to avoid having any broken bones Jordan would have to heal.  

This involved rapidly creating a construct of ice, something with the consistency of soft snow, yet capable of maintaining his weight. It was a rush job, but hopefully something that would work in that department. This came down to a rather large, amorphous snow being that reached out with a large hand to cushion Drifter's fall, and set him down once he was safe. Meanwhile, Ryan would ascertain what the hell had gone on with Eric throwing the guy around. Sure, they weren't exactly the nicest of guys, but Ryan still liked him enough to not want any harm to happen to them. That was when the paintball collided with his shoulder, striking flesh that reflexively became durable enough to prevent any manner of bruising as his brows furrowed. The one who had shot one of the paintballs at him was Austyn, but that only made him wonder what was happening.

Shael however, only found himself avoiding a throat shot to get his in the face and knocked back down. This time however, it was something that he had an easier time getting up from, now more confused than anything else. His ears were likely still ringing, enough that he couldn't hear the conversation that Austyn had with Eric. Seeing the whole stay away sign kept between the lines, he walked over to Drifter to check up on him, as they had been the one thrown across the room afterall. Breaking off into a jog he ran in his general direction. "You're not hurt are you? Nothin broken?" He asked, concern evident within his tone.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic March 24th 2016, 3:55 am

The reaction his brother had to this whole thing was unexpected, and brutal in it's delivery. Eric knew all of it however, he knew Austyn saw through him, he just didn't think he was that bold to go calling him out. The situation was hopeless now, it was damage control time. Seraph wouldn't trust him, perhaps ever. Eric simply had to smooth everything over here and all would be well. He finished listening to his brother, saw his own face smugly looking down at him even though they were similar height. Prick.

You're right...... But now your doing exactly what i want you too. The only one capable of stopping me, washing his hands and walking out (Zeus/Hades reference Razz). I only needed the powerful one anyway. Eric thought, then rushed over to Drifter as if he were concerned.

I really hope you hit your head hard enough to forget that i did that on purpose. He though just as Drifter shook his head and sat up, the pain clearly lingering but the anger whelming up inside him was much more apparent. Eric was in arms reach, and Luke took the opportunity to grab the little shit by the throat with his gloved hand and wrench himself up with the grip.

"You really think the introverted tech guy who seems like he hates everyone didn't bring something to deal with the city smashing metahumans he was spending the day with? Have you ever read a comic book?" Drifter said, a smile wide on his face as Eric realized he was totally fine. The blast should have killed him really.

I knew you were a little shit since i found your records from your old boy's home. Girlfriend gets pregnant and ends up dead along with your best buddy four days later and you act like nothing happened? Either the cops in the UK suck, or you really are good at running your mouth. I was planning this, the place is rigged with cameras, and you just attacked an innocent man. That innocent man had a faraday suit on and tagged you with a taser pin hidden in a paintball, yes, but they don't know that. News flash, normal paint balls don't hurt that bad. You're going to jail, but not before i kick the living fuck out of you, personally.

Switching to a different, slightly more lethal weapon in the middle of a paint ball match was pretty dirty...... But when did Drifter ever say he fought cleanly? With a simple press of a detonator in his pocket, the neural stimulating taser dart stuck in Eric's back activated, and he screamed like nobodies business. After that the metahuman was screwed. No thinking to activate powers, too much pain, and even if he managed to the electrical producing cells in his body would only flare up the stimulation.

Drifter then commenced the worst beat down of 2021, or best, depending on your perspective. He rammed Eric's head into his knee multiple times, grabbed it and rammed it into the container he was flung behind, again several times. After that he went for the males ribs, and Eric went down. Luke was clearly not planning on stopping and continued beating Eric when he was down until he heard bones in the rib cage break. He got up and wiped his face, then looked around.

"Anyone else want to try and kill me? I can do this all day."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Number of posts : 290
Job : Vigilante, of course.
Humor : You cannot ban that which is neither banned nor not banned.
Registration date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 28th 2016, 8:13 pm

"Just let him go, we got someone who can heal him." Seraph was actually quite tempted to let Dumah kill Eric. Though immediately he calmed down and stepped forward before informing Ryan o the events. "Ryan, he did this to Dumah on purpose. Electricity could have stopped his heart, the concussive force itself would have killed a regular guy. I don't condone this and I'll deal with Dumah later...but Eric tried to kill him. Eric is not a good person Ryan." Austyn sighed before looking to Eric and then looking back to Ryan.

"I'm not either... Ryan...you're too good. Eric is bad. I'm bad. Alright? Just....I know he's family. I'm not going to tell you to stay away from him but.... Don't let him boss you around. Alright?" He said before turning to whistle at Dumah. Dumah stood over the bloody and beaten triplet. It wasn't a sight he wanted to see. Dumah made his proclamation, issuing his challenge to the world. It was at this moment that Austyn realized....he fucked up. Allowing Dumah into the group was questionable. His mental health was questionable, let alone his morals.

Seriously? Is the uneducated one the only one without a mental health problem? He asked himself before looking to Dumah.

"Dumah, calm down. No one wants to try and kill you....except that sociopath. Don't stoop to his level of stupidity. He'll drag you to his level and then beat you with experience." Seraph said, almost as if trying to alleviate some tension with a little bit of odd-ball dark humor. Clearing his throat, Austyn anxiously motioned for Dumah to come along. " C'mon man. This isn't worth going to jail over. He's down, you've stopped, if you hit him again it's brutality. Let's just go and get him a healer." Austyn said as he mentally added "eventually". Meanwhile he was watching Eric, making sure he didn't try anything funny.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 28th 2016, 9:08 pm

Things had gone from simply a fun game of paintball to something else entirely, that being Drifter suddenly beginning to violently assault Eric. Sure Eric had attacked him, but then again Ryan found himself more inclined to side with his sibling  rather than someone he didn't even really know. In fact, he found himself inclined to beat their ass though that more involved the use of powers more than anything else. Shael could feel the temperature drop several degrees, something that caused goosebumps to rise up pretty quickly. A few clouds had begun to gather above the warehouse, thick with precipitation. He was poised to do something, but that was when Austyn said something to stop the brewing storm. Being the Ryan that he was, well he wasn't one to readily believe that his family was bad. Regardless of his prior readiness to lay said smack down, one could see that the tense expression playing along his features remained for a few seconds afterwards.

It might have been familial favoritism or something else, but he would at the very least hear his brother out in regards to what had happened.  While his attention was on what was happening before him, Shael seemed to be rapidly sniffing the air as he let his paintball gun clatter to the ground. "I.....," He started, biting back what he would have wanted to say and instead saying something else entirely. "Alright." He said with a sigh, trying to gain control on his emotions before his powers ended up getting out of control, as they did when he became emotional. That was when he heard a familiar voice, one sounding rather confused by the whole situation.

"Okay, what the hell is going on here?" Jordan's voice questioned as he saw the short male step into the warehouse with hands buried within his jean pockets. "Well at least her concerns weren't fully unsubstantiated." he then added, speaking more towards himself than to anyone in particular, clearing the distance between him and Ryan in a flap of the brilliant white wings on his back.

"Jordan..what are you doing here?" He asked, more confused than anything else.

"I may have tailed you to look after the little guy," He said with a jerk of his thumb towards Shael. "His sister gets ansty when he's out with strangers, so she guilted me into doing that. Wasn't really planning to come in but then people are throwing each other into walls and trying to murder one another. Speaking of, I probably need to do my thing and heal someone." He said releasing a soft green mist that spiraled along from his fingertips, hovering over Eric to begin the healing process.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic March 28th 2016, 11:17 pm

Ok, judging by the look on Austyn's face, he wasn't too happy. It was expected honestly, Luke didn't expect to come out of this unscathed. Several ribs in his chest were broken and he fully expected to be kicked out of the group, but he considered himself lucky. It was worth it to bring the little prick to justice. He did feel bad though, he went overboard, let his anger get the best of him.

"..........Fuck!...." Drifter yelled after a long pause, hitting the container behind him and  realizing how he looked. Seraph tried calming him down, and he did. This wasn't very good for future prospects. Honestly, Luke did like being a part of the group.

"....Shit...... Guys, I'm, i'm really sorry. But, but you don't know this kid, what he did. I'll tell you when we get back to headquarters, but it's best we turn him in." Lukas said, holding his clearly broken ribs as he walked out, not wanting any help. His car had been pre-parked outside, and he had every intention of going to Seraphim HQ to reveal the truth, and then take the triplet to jail.

Eric was vaguely awake, being healed by Jordan. He couldn't hear much, but he gathered that that little blonde rat was going to expose some things he didn't really want getting out. This was going to get worse before it got better.

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Number of posts : 290
Job : Vigilante, of course.
Humor : You cannot ban that which is neither banned nor not banned.
Registration date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity March 29th 2016, 7:30 pm

"Yeah, okay, cool story bro. But what we really need to do is get him to a hospital-" and no sooner had Austyn said that had Jordan arrived on the scene. The timing was too close to be coinsidence, and that had to mean only one thing. They were tailed. The little fucker tailed him. His eyes almost flashed but then it was explained that he was there for a "little guy". Obviously it was this one that he knew nothing of, as the trio had no quad and Dumah was an orphan for all practical purposes.

"Did-no. Never mind. Just save our brother please." Austyn said to Jordan before reaching out slowly and motioning for Luke. "I need you to come with me, okay? It's gonna be fine, but we gotta get you outta here by time he's feeling better." Austyn insisted before trying to insist upon his point.

Spoiler:

Yes that is true but fuck you i'm a unicorn [Tempest and Austyn] - Page 3 Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 30th 2016, 2:06 pm

Ryan worried over his sibling, the idea of being angry at the person that had beaten them to near death was something that became secondary. He knew it would do no good, and they had plenty of time to waste regarding that later on. Walking over to Jordan, Ryan voiced his concerns but only loud enough for the healer to register. "Is he....going to be okay?" Ryan would ask, watching the swirling glowing mist envelope the male, rapidly repairing the damaged tissue and bone.

"Actually really glad I decided to tail you people right now. Yeah, he should be okay." He said, as the concentration of the magical energies would increase in the room, likely Eric feeling his pain ebb as the healing continued. Usually those that went through the healing tended to feel a sort of peace wash over them, the positive qualities of his energy having a healing effect other than physical anyway. "Anyone else need fixing up while i'm at it?" Jordan would then ask, turning off the healing mist once he was sure that Eric was pretty much all patched up.

"So wait....do I stay here or?" Ryan asked, showing his confusion more than anything else.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top