The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Tempest's Premeire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Tempest's Premeire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Tempest's Premeire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Tempest's Premeire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Tempest's Premeire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Tempest's Premeire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Tempest's Premeire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Tempest's Premeire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Tempest's Premeire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Tempest's Premeire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Tempest's Premeire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Tempest's Premeire! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Tempest's Premeire! (Open) I_vote_lcapTempest's Premeire! (Open) I_voting_barTempest's Premeire! (Open) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Tempest's Premeire! (Open) I_vote_lcapTempest's Premeire! (Open) I_voting_barTempest's Premeire! (Open) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Tempest's Premeire! (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tempest's Premeire! (Open) Empty Tempest's Premeire! (Open)

Post by Vile March 9th 2013, 7:34 pm

The skies were unnaturally stormy for a night at this date. A deep, swirling abyss of clouds was above the neighbor in
which lay, the fortress known as grand-central bank stood, glaring over the city, it's shadow projected with a stretched
figure. A small green dot could be seen in the swirling maelstrom of cloud, the orchestrator of the storm if you would.
He gripped his conductor's baton in two of his fingers, the clouds twisting and dancing with it. His facade of dominance
over the sky hid his true worry. This was his first ever heist...

He didn't even know what he was meant to do! Just go down there, to the bank and... blow the vault doors off? Where
would he go after he did it? Uuggghhh, he'll think about that whenever he was done. He looked down at his costume.
Was his mask on?! Yes... It was, it's fine. He looked at his wand, and then held it to the sky, his mind sending out
psionic signals to his wand, and to the sky, acting like a beacon and a commander. He threw the hand down towards the bank,
the clouds parted and allowed flickering yellow bolts from the clouds downwards towards the road and the building itself.
They illuminated the darkened area, the clouds acting like the screen for the electronic projector of voltage and power. He
pulled a face, the flew down towards the ground like a bullet, a grey cloud swirling around his lower body as the means to
do so. His feet touched the floor gently, his hair was blowing around heavily, and his wand had began to glow bright yellow,
creating shadows on the broken concrete. Steaming white mist swirled from the lightning shaped cracks on the ground.

He didn't like this, but he needed to do it. How else would he get some form of fun from this wand?

His green and yellow feet slowly walked along the floor, and his yellow glowing eyes flickered like light bulbs, his wand
held at his side, prepared to cause some havoc! He span it above his head, before, with some prowess, he spun it between his finger
sending several large yellow bolts of lightning towards the doors of the bank, the clouds slowly beginning to follow their
course, creating a large dip in the clouds.

Their doors were blown off creating arcs of yellow from frame to frame, metallic objects were flung around from the
increased magnetism from the bolts, and his wand continued to flicker and glow, his powers coursing through his wand.
His slender body walked up the steps, and he stretched his hand behind him and allowed the tornado to fall down to the sky,
it swirled around on the street in an attempt to stop any heroes or police officers from attempting to stop his first ever heist.

Hey this was actually pretty fun! Now, all he had to was get to the vault and... well, not get his butt kicked.

Who could stop him now?

Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 184
Job : SHRP Champ
Humor : I'm pretty sick.
Registration date : 2013-03-08

Back to top Go down

Tempest's Premeire! (Open) Empty Re: Tempest's Premeire! (Open)

Post by Skyscraper March 9th 2013, 8:47 pm

Skyscraper had been wandering across Los Angeles, that day actually in casual clothing. He had only left out just for some patrol of other metahumans. While he was walking down the street he looked up into the skies and saw the night sky was suddenly plagued with unnatural storm clouds. He raised an eyebrow at the sight of them and saw a flurry of clouds surround a particular spot. "This is suspicious. I better go check it out." He mumbled under his breath as he jumped into the air, and transformed into his lightning form and begin to fly across the sky at a fast speed toward the abyss.

As he flew down the streets he would press the brakes and stop as he saw a tornado in front of it, preventing any type of entrance into the bank. "This has to be the doing of a metahuman. A bank being attacked by weather? Someone with atmokinesis i suspect. This is a damn shame. I despise humans, as much as the next person. However, using your powers to just rob a bank? This is pitiful, we should be using our powers for meta humankind, not pitiful selfish crimes. I need to get in there, and take him down. He is an embarrassment to our kind." He mumbled as he took a deep breath and began to relax.

He decided, he would simply wait for the man to exit then attack. THere was no use attempting to enter the bank with the tornado he had no chance of penetrating. He had patience, and was prepared to attack
Skyscraper
Skyscraper

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2013-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile March 9th 2013, 9:18 pm

Tempest stood inside quietly, and he looked side to side. His wand was held within his fingers and he actually didn't
have a clue on where he was meant to go. He flick it from hand to hand, and then looked at the terrified patrons. He
brushed a finger or two against his green outfit, and flicked his black hair. Right. This'll be easy!... Won't it?

Ugh, how do you do this? Do you just... ask them to open the vault? Heck, that'd have to do.
"Hey you! Bank Guy!, Open the vault or I'll tornado this building!"
Was he scary enough...? Sure he was! He was the tempest for Christ sake!

He was! The Bank man got up, and slowly walked towards the vault, his old fingers tapped the key points which opened
the pure white hallway to the large vaults door. Tempest was enjoying this. He could feel the tornado outside running it's course,
cars being picked up and thrown and debris swirling everywhere.

The old man entered in another key-code, and caused the vault door's to slowly swirl open at the hatch, a large release of air heard
whenever the metallic door was peeled open after it's dormant phase. How would he get it out of here... hmmm... He could fly it out! Of course! He'd fly it back to his apartment and hide it for now. If the cops come, he'd just... blizzard them to death? Sure. That sounds fun.

He stepped inside slowly, and looked around the place at the vault. He dumb-foundedly picked up three money bags, their weave was brown and sack like. They even had the green $ signs on them! This was exactly how he pictured it! He set the three sacks down in the lobby floor. There had to be about 200 grand there! He was loaded!
He held his wands between two fingers and began to flick it back and forth, psionic manipulating the tornado outside. it's power had decreased and it stretched into the doors, dragging the sacks to the large swirling mass of wind. Some debris like office chairs were sent with them, and then Tempest flew out behind them, within his own grey swirl of wind. He span his wand, and flicked it to the sky, the wind blowing upwards, taking the three bags and himself up towards the sky!

Could anyone stop Tempest now?!

[i]
Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyscraper March 9th 2013, 9:49 pm

Skyscraper, while constantly sidestepping and moving out the way of incoming debris as he awaited the culprit to exit the bank. "His power must be astronomical if he is able to produce such a storm. It's a damn shame he is wasting it on petty crimes such as this. I'll have to beat some sense into him. I can't believe this, but I'm going to have to protect the humans today." He mumbled under his breath as he shrugged his shoulders and took a deep breath.

He continued to look, as the tornado seemed to be decreasing in power. "This must mean he is about to exit. It's showtime." He saw, as the tornado seemed to lower down and was carrying office chairs and money, and it was then followed by a man. "What the hell is he wearing? Never mind that, here I come." Skyscraper, in his lightning form began to bolt forward following the man who was in control of the storm.

"Hey! Stop right there!" He shouted at him as he continued to follow him. He was at least going to give him a chance to surrender first. Skyscraper wouldn't ambush an opponent it was against his moral code. "I suggest you return that money, and use your powers for a better reason. This is just pitiful."
Skyscraper
Skyscraper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile March 9th 2013, 10:04 pm

He stopped, and turned to look at the person shouting at him. He held his wand delicately between his fingers and he raised an eyebrow at the lightning covered man. He raised his chin in a pivot, and some lightning clashed together behind him. Who was that? Was it a hero.... Crap! Wait, he was offering him a better solution? What's this better reason... And Pitiful? Who the hell does he think he is! I'm the tempest for Christ's sake!

I suppose I could humor him... Hey, I'll give him the thunder treatment.

Tempest's voice boomed over the wind, and he even caused thunder to smash in the skies behind him, creating large booms of sound with his tones.

"Better reason?! Name one, and maybe I'll consider giving up my entertainment."

He continued to hover in mid-air, the sacks of money where still swirling around at break-neck speeds within a tornado, and he continued to fiddle with his wand within his fingers.

'And make it quick.'

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tempest's Premeire! (Open) Maxresdefault
Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyscraper March 10th 2013, 10:35 am

Skyscraper would continue to follow the man until he saw him stop and rotated to face him. Skyscraper would halt his advanced and pause, glaring straight at the man who had just broke into the bank. "This is a stereotypical abuse of your powers. Humans already look down on us, and you are just gonna use your powers to steal? That's not only selfish, its just sad. Use your powers for meta human kind! Not just for stealing." He shouted at him as he crossed his arms.

"Also, don't instruct me child. Trust me, this is the first I ever heard of you. However, I can already read you. I can see exactly how you function. I suggest you simply surrender the money, and go find another use for your powers." He said to the villain as he took a deep breath and continued to attempt to suppress his anger just for the sake of his objective. If the man refused, he would be forced to use force.
Skyscraper
Skyscraper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile March 10th 2013, 10:52 am

"Let the humans hate us! If they already do, what harm am I doing?"

Whoever this guy is, I don't like him... I can't tell who he is with all these clouds. If he tries anything though, I'll show him why I call myself Tempest! Haha!

Tempest look at the man, and then at the money, before he turned his gaze to the bank. Hmmm, decisions decisions. Maybe, I could just come back later, ahaha! Sounds like a plan... But the effort this took to arrange and all the fun I'm having with it would be wasted. Hmm... Who is that anyway? He must be known, I think I recognize him. Lightning all around him... Hmm. Well, He wouldn't last against the tempest that much is certain.

His fingers tightened on his wand, and he spins it between his fingers, trying to hide his actual worry with some false bravado.

"You're still to give me an example, of what I could do."
'And I know it's stereotypical, but it works.'
Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyscraper March 10th 2013, 11:22 am

Skyscraper knew where this was going to go. "Your one of those stubborn ones. Looks like I am going to have to get my hands dirty today." He said as he began to laugh. "Your an embarrassment, I can't let you walking around the streets humiliating our kind." He mumbled under his breath as the lightning danced across his body and he smirked. "Atmokinesis, I already have several ways to shut you down."

He punched his knuckles together and saw how the man gripped onto the wand and nodded his head. "Judging by how you are holding your little staff your either a fairy or it's related toy our powers. Come at me. I'm going to knock you out before you embarrass us anymore!" He shouted as he pointed both hands forwards forward extending his fingertips as he fired two lightning bolts aiming straight at Tempest..
Skyscraper
Skyscraper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile March 10th 2013, 1:43 pm

Having been off his guard, Tempest is struck with both the bolts, and sent flying backwards through the air, his fingers tightening on his wand. He re-gained his composure and held onto his chest. That Hurt. He flickered his wand to the sky, and let out a simple smirk, a thunder clap was heard above.

Suddenly, it began to gently rain. And then, it became violent! Rain began to smash down from the clouds, being swirled in the wind. The rain trying to short circuit his electrics. He flickered his wand forward, and sent a miniture spin through the air in an attempt to swirl your figure towards the floor, so that he could be done with this little infracion. My first ever fight! I gotta win this, if I wanna look tough infront of the heroes!

Whilst the wind and rain smashed down towards Skyscraper, he had already began to plan his next move.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tempest's Premeire! (Open) Maxresdefault
Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyscraper March 10th 2013, 3:25 pm

Skyscraper, as soon as he struck his opponent with the bolts of lightning he began to laugh. As he saw it began to rain, he would create a lightning tether and latch onto a nearby roof of a building and pull himself to it avoiding the incoming gust of wind. He would laugh as the water began to rain down on him. He would return into his regular form, and he continued chuckling.

"That only works on negatively charge electricity. So perhaps, if I use some positively charged, or you now what perhaps I could use some electrolysis." He said as he formed an aura of electricity around himself causing all of the water around him to decompose to hydrogen and oxygen with the use of applied electricity. As the water evaporated.

Quickly, he would point his fingers again at his target, the weather manipulator himself, and fire 5 arcs of lightning from each of his finger tips at him.
Skyscraper
Skyscraper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile March 10th 2013, 4:46 pm

He allowed the rain to stop, and looked at the body of Skyscraper, his wand still spun around in his finger tips. He allowed his
body to thrusts forward alittle, sending several lightning strikes either side of his body, them possessing a negative charge of
power! The 5 bolts of lightning twisted around his body, and his black flop of hair continued to blow in the breeze. The bolts
collided beside him, and all the electricity dissipated into nothing but steam.

'I see you know abit about science. So Do I. Negative attracts positive. Opposites, attract. Now, we've played long enough.
I have money to stash.'

Ashley looked at his wand, and then pointed it at the sky once more. The clouds descended around him, creating an obscuring blanket to shield his movements from view. In order to add to this, it began to snow, the snow getting twisted and torn into his windy blanket cover. The area was growing white, and the clouds changed from grey to white in order to blend in. The clouds then exploded outwards into a snowy blanket, without a scent of harm, save maybe a small breeze on the air. The chilly snow continued to fall and Tempest, and his money seemed to be gone...

For now.
Vile
Vile
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyscraper March 10th 2013, 7:51 pm

Skyscraper clenched his fists as he saw his opponent had found some way to avoid his attack but he had another plan up his sleeve. He was about to run forward and jump from the building until he saw clouds begin to surround him.

"What the hell!" He shouted as it began to snow. His electric aura would cause the snow around him to melt from the high tempatures it produced. He continued to look int he direction his target just was, until suddenly he had disappeared.

"I'll hunt you down, and I will take you out. I can't let someone like you walk these streets. I'll get you, I swear." He mumbled under his breath as he just continued to look in the direction his opponent just was as he took a deep breath. "We will meet again, I swear it."
Skyscraper
Skyscraper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top