The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Explosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Explosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Explosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Explosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Explosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Explosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Explosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Explosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Explosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Explosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Explosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Explosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapExplosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 I_voting_barExplosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Explosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapExplosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 I_voting_barExplosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Cobalt
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Explosions and much more [Seraph and Red]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Explosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 Empty Re: Explosions and much more [Seraph and Red]

Post by Shael Atterrius January 3rd 2016, 12:51 am

"Socially awkward huh? Explains why he runs around in a mask with a sword." Espada noted with a smirk, shrugging and resting his elbows on the table. Maybe they had Batman syndrome or something along those lines, made a lot of sense when one put thought into it. They seemed to be doing something, problems with their headset. "Havin some technical issues?"

Shael Atterrius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Explosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 Empty Re: Explosions and much more [Seraph and Red]

Post by Humanity January 3rd 2016, 2:39 am

"I was honest. I didn't come to you as their brother. I came to you as Seraph." He said, slightly defeated as his pulse quickened. He needed one of those miraculous interventions that Silus was so good at. But no one came. Lucius continued to speak though, saying how it was respectable for him to sit here in front of his mother's murderer. Austyn didn't care about that. He didn't care that some woman...who didn't care about him died. He cared only for the here and the now. Everyone makes mistakes. He could understand that, of all people...he could. He understood it better than anyone else. Revenge was not what everyone believed it to be. It wasn't what they needed. Bittersweet experience already enlightened him.

He said nothing the entire time Lucius spoke, trying to remain respectful to the man who knew what was behind the mask. All this time, all these years. He fought to be hidden, to keep a secret identity. If Lucius knew this, who knew what else he knew? This was dangerous, all too real all too quick. His fear quickly turned to primal defensive nature as his mind immediately began to calculate, look over and react to every scenario he could think of. Especially with the note Lucius left on. They will meet eventually. Was that a threat? Was that a promise? How was one to perceive these words? Lucius on the hand likely didn't care, but still it pestered Austyn. But Austyn remained silent, simply accepting the fact he had lost all advantage. Lost all advantage, lost all leverage and lost all hope for a peaceful resolution.

This was one battle The Seraph couldn't win.

....I blame Ryan.
....I blame Ryan.

-------

"Yeah, we don't have com- Barachiel!" The young man called before the distant man on the roof began to fall down, his entire form limp as if he had somehow lost consciousness. From the sign there was a shift in the red color as a long red coat just now shifted in the wind and long brown hair draped. From an rather strange area on the sign, a long haired woman turned and revealed a black body suit as she dropped, placing her hat from over her face and on her head. With eass she leapt from the sign and continued to strut her way towards the illusion cloud, leaving Barachiel to plummet to his impending injury ad setting her sights on Lucius or Seraph.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Explosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 3rd 2016, 3:12 am

Stalling? At least the kid wasn't desperate enough to break the promise he put in place, but he was evading it. Why was he not wanting to answer this simple question? Well, Lucius knew the answer to that, a least a partial answer anyway. Lucius had several professions, and psychology was one of them. This kid was nearly having a panic attack, even if he tried as hard as he could to hide it. He was helpless, and honestly that question was asked to push it to this point, like what was stated before Lucius didn't care if someone was made uncomfortable if it got to the root of the issue. The boy was on the ropes, he was about to crack open like a can of worms. Lucius had already formulated several theories about what was wrong, but one thing was for sure......he had seen a similar condition before.

"........It's not healthy to separate parts of your conscious by giving them different names, that can lead to all sorts of disorders........" Lucius said, clearly hinting at something as he leaned in slightly and stared at the boy with the interest of cavemen at their first sight of fire in his eyes, or perhaps a scientist on the verge of seeing his life's work realized.

He continued to wait for his answer, but got none that was satisfactory. All he got was a now pretty pronounced nervousness. Normal people may not pick it up that way of course, the kid was terrific at hiding it, but this was Lucius, he was anything but normal. Eventually, he broke off from his stare, leaned back, and a half smirk formed across his face, as if he had gotten something he wanted.

".......Something wrong, my boy?" Lucius said in a half concerned half knowing voice that would send chills down anyone's spine. Daniel, watching the whole thing, was now the most nervous looking person at the table. The suspense and tension, even if he didn't know what was going on, felt like it could be cut with a knife. As uncertain as this situation was, though, one thing could be said for sure: there was a lot more to Seraph then what could be seen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Shael Atterrius January 3rd 2016, 3:21 am

They sounded like they were saying something before suddenly yelling something out. Sounded like a name or whatever, which caused him to divert his attention towards what looked to be a falling person, from a height that they would likely not survive. Someone in what looked to be a Black Widow suit was walking towards the building, while his eyes followed the falling person and turned away before he could catch a glimpse of the person likely splattering. Despite  any intention to help, his teleportation was down meaning that he could do nothing. "I would really like to help with that but....someone's jamming my teleporting thing." He noted with a shrug, looking down at his drink and taking a swig as the idea of it being poisoned was gone.
Shael Atterrius
Shael Atterrius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity January 3rd 2016, 10:22 pm

"Wait what?" The Seraph outright cut Lucius off before cocking his head to the side. "Separate- What are you talking about?" Austyn asked as he looked at Lucius actually rather lost and genuinely irritated by this whole encounter. In truth Austyn's heart was divided on this issue. He felt a primal desire to put this man in his place, despite knowing full well he was in no such position to do so. Though another part of him, the more normal parts of him wanted to simply call Lucius out on these mind games. Because ultimately that's all that it was. Mind games.

"Are you suggesting that I have some form of mental disorder? That is a very interesting suggestion." He said after Red asked if something was wrong and calling him "my boy". "A better suggestion would be that I have a the leader of a country figuring out an identity that I worked very hard to protect. Years of work in seconds undone very calmly. Then this person has the nerve to suggest I have a mental condition." Austyn said with a sigh as he stood up, his hand gracing the edge of the table.

"I had nothing but hope for this meeting. Of course I am disappointed. It's quite obvious the games you're playing here, Mr.Alba, a game that you should quite while you're ahead." The Seraph said with a rather firm and solidified tone. "If you can only try to play games with me I'm afraid one of us has better things to do. But the phrase "my boy" reminds me of something my father used to say... "There's nothing more dangerous than a man with nothing to lose." I have no identity, no parents, and truthfully no reason to live. I wasn't going to threaten anyone...but if you stand for nothing you'll fall to anything. If you don't know where the line is then you'll just keep pushing I bet. So here's the line. The only thing I have is those two. Break bones, brutalize... but the second I lose my brothers I'll have lost everything..." He said before reaching up and pulling his mask off and setting it on the table as he leaned down, strange yellowish green eyes boring in at Lucius.

"And then...so will you." He picked the mask back up before placing it on his face, stepping out from the booth, the file on the table still sitting there. With a snap of his fingers the illusion dispelled and all he was able to see was something he really didn't want to. Barachiel was falling and one of the most arrogant faces of the eastern hemisphere.

"Seraph!" The young man called. Seraph watched as Barachiel plummeted to the ground, but because of the shrubbery they weren't able to actually see a point of impact. The Seraph cringed but moreover he looked to the incoming woman with the smile on her face. Immediately she held out her hand and immediately a sawed-off shotgun slipped out of her sleeve and she aimed it right for Espada and the one whom called out, pulling the trigger with a loud boom.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 3rd 2016, 11:17 pm

Interesting. Like a switch the boy dropped his previous demeanor, calling Lucius out on what he was doing. This honestly only reinforced what Lucius had already thought, and he just sat back with a calculating look on his face. In the end, only someone with a problem would jump to threatening a man they had just indirectly agreed to be at peace with after a simple off handed comment. He seemed to have hit a rather sensitive area.

"I was just making a statement, my mind wonders sometimes..... I already said i wouldn't hurt them if i could, so you have little to worry about. Just try to be less defensive next time you see me." Lucius said, finishing off his drink and standing up just as Seraph did. It was at this point the illusions he knew were there the whole time faded, he just had little care for what was going on behind them, until now of course. A man fell from a building.....and moments later a woman strode forward, gun in hand, firing at the two at the table behind them.

Lucius didn't know whether to leave or simply watch. Fighting the woman was an option as well but it's not like Lucius actually knew what was going on. He wasn't one for active heroics in the end, but still, he held out his hand, forming a faint red force field between the blast and the targets.

"I think this shop has had quite enough of our type for the night. Take your gun and walk away before we have a problem." Lucius said with an uncaring tone in his voice, like he had dealt with this sort of thing all day. He honestly didn't want to get involved, but here he was. It was more for the coffee shop then anything.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shael Atterrius January 3rd 2016, 11:42 pm

Well, Black Widow had suddenly produced what looked to be a shotgun and that was when things got a little serious. Unfortunately, bullets killed him and Sebastian liked not being dead so that was a no go. He also wasn't complete shit, so that made him slightly concerned with the one that may or may have not poisoned his delicious tasting drink. You have got to be kidding me. Couldn't she have had something lame like a nine millimeter? He thought to himself with a roll of his eyes, taking note of the guy obsessed with junk making their appearance once again as the gun was fired off. There was no time to react, and his teleporting was all gone leaving him in a precarious situation. With that a barrier of strange energy appeared, eviscerating the bullets where they hit it, leaving them relatively safe.

"Thanks, really saved me there." He noted with a smirk drink still in hand as he eyed the woman that had tried to kill them for some reason. "So hey sword guy. You're probably behind this, but could you stop messing with my powers, it's really annoying. Like could've saved the falling guy but..ya know...can't teleport." He mentioned, not really going for the guilt trip but that was what it sounded like while he drunk his stuff. Reaching down he produced what looked to be a pocket knife from his left sock, flipping it open as a small blade appeared from the wooden handle. Useless on its own but superpowers made it less than useless, though he needed all of his powers to make the most of it.

"Anyway, secret agent chick wants us dead for some reason. Dunno about all of you, but I like not being dead. So I for one....should probably run but this is all just too fun."
Shael Atterrius
Shael Atterrius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity January 15th 2016, 1:18 pm

Seraph snapped his fingers and pointed to Espada, immediately the other member of his crew removed their own negative field, finally allowing teleportation once more. Of course that wouldn't do them much now. Seraph was on the warpath, and quite literally like a shark out for blood. In fact he had half a mind to deck Espada in the face just for being a snarky asshole about it when there was likely someone whom was just splattered on the sidewalk.

"WE don't have a problem. But him...I'm afraid we already do." The russian accent was unmistakable, though poised and very well articulate. The woman's shotgun then turned to Seraph. Seraph moved forward to try and slice at the barrel, obviously not having thought of the fact a shotgun fires out faster than a human can swing. Of course regardless of what happened they would soon find that the only thing the shotgun did would have been to supply enough percussive force to knock him back. The secondary Seraphim soldier began to manipulate his mist like power and began to funnel it through towards the woman. She elegantly and very precisely evaded with a powerful backstep and a backflip, the shotgun turning to the Serphim soldier and Espada once more, firing out it's third shot before she abandoned the shotgun entirely, leaving herself seemingly unarmed.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 15th 2016, 11:41 pm

Why did Lucius always end up surrounded by complete psychopaths? It seemed he attracted situations such as this. One minute he is having a drink discussing things and the next shots are going off and some long festering feud is about to reach it's boiling point. He wanted none of it really, and would have walked off if he hadn't just had a discussion with one of the people that could likely die in this little skirmish. Seraph was in the game now, and losing him so early, well that would just not do.

"Daniel, come back in ten minutes." Lucius said with a handwave. The teleporter looked at Lucius, wondering what he was up to but listening to the order none the less. After that, Lucius was the only person Lucius had to worry about in this situation, and he never worried about himself.

"Actually my dear, this is an official diplomatic errand for the Republic of Belarus. You're committing an international crime by meeting it with hostile force. So you're mistaken, WE do have a problem." Lucius said in fluent Russian (would have made it more dramatic with a translator....but English to Russian doesn't work well). He then walked toward her, moving past anything that obscured their view of each other and getting as close as he could. He then stood outside, looking at the woman with his arms behind his back in a none threatening manner.

"For your own sake, let the nice Seraphim kids go and scurry back to Russia." Lucius said, now speaking English again. Honestly he would leave soon enough, he just needed to know what was going on before he did. This mysterious woman and Seraph's reaction to her were questions he couldn't leave unanswered without losing sleep.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shael Atterrius January 21st 2016, 9:08 pm

Well, he would have probably ended up riddled with holes but luckily an unknown party appeared to block them with this strange red energy. The pellets themselves were reduced to nothing as they collided with it, leaving the possibility of being hit nonexistent. Still without the ability to teleport, he was left with a rather large dip within his combat efficiency, not that he would have cared too much beyond the fact they were trying to shoot him too. While everyone died at some point, he wasn't feeling up to dying today. The others would continue their fight with the Russian accented woman as she dodged out of the way of a misty attack, before aiming another shot at him as well as the other guy. However, well he was shadow porting out of the way as soon as his powers revealed they were working again.

Honestly it was a great feeling, as he appeared on the other end of the shop, well out of the way of the attack. "Wonder what her problem is." He muttered to himself, leaning with one palm pressed against a surprisingly intact table. However, now without shotgun the woman looked to be unarmed but those Russian spy chicks were craft, always had some kind of hidden weapon. This was probably some kind of trick on her part to make them slip up, or maybe he was expecting life to be some kind of movie."To do something or not to do something.Well that guy did wave his sword around in my face...." He found himself weighing his options rather than actually doing anything. In the end he decided, since they were trying to kill him then there would be no harm in doing anything about it.

Sinking into a shadow, he ended up coming out somewhere a few feet from the spy woman. The shadow he rose from was cast by a building, making incidental lighting all the more useful. From there it was a matter of making use of his own shadow based powers to strike at her shadow, somewhere around the ankles. While that would have done nothing, well cutting the Achilles tendon did tend to impede the whole dodging thing.
Shael Atterrius
Shael Atterrius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 28th 2016, 12:36 am

Of course this was going to be rather disappointing. Though it wasn't to be mistaken in any means. Red didn't care if they got in Red's way. That was simply the nature of Red. It was a rather messed up color in that regard. It was the color of blood. Unfortunately one of them was Period man and the other one was quite literally throwing a shotgun around as if she were having her period. Though that was okay. There were ways in which she could more appropriately fixate and get to her target. Her hand slipped up into her hat and withdrew one of a few hair clips hidden within.

"Believe it or not. I'm saving your life." She said back in a Russian dialect. With a toss the hairclip whipped through the air, a sonic ringing left in it's wake as it was launched towards Austyn. Upon contact, with anything it would explode, leaving a flash-bang like effect along side of an actual percussive, thermal expulsion. The light would interrupt Espada's tactic, and allow The Red Ghost in order to turn around and utilize a small pistol concealed up her sleeve. The gun flew out, spun in her hand before the barrel fell to Sebastian and the trigger was fired, her back to Lucius and Austyn now.

Explosions and much more [Seraph and Red] - Page 3 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 30th 2016, 1:13 am

Lucius just groaned as he saw the woman was going to continue. How boring this was going to be. She had some skill and he was by no means underestimating her, but he truly disliked the suicidal technique these human types used. Of course, he didn't know if she was a human, but from what he could tell, she was that or someone with a minor ability.

He really didn't want to fight right now. That tired look in his eyes when he arrived, yeah that wasn't fake. He hadn't slept in weeks, and despite his resolve it was taking it's toll. Perhaps getting Seraph out of the area would have been a better idea, considering that's all Lucius cared about at the moment. As previously stated, he needed the kid on the board for a little while.

Lucius reached out with his energy, seeing the clip a mile away and simply waving his hand. Sparks of his red energy intercepted it, and it would likely explode before it reached Seraph. Though the light would still serve the other Red's purposes against Espada, but it wasn't like Lucius cared about him much.

"Time to go Seraph." Lucius said, turning his back to the woman who had her back turned to him. He then strutted toward Austyn, holding out his hand in an offer to port the male out of there. He didn't expect the male to trust him to do that, but he had another idea if worse came to worse. Besides, because of the trip his own teleporter was overheated and wouldn't get them far (200 meter combat limit), to get back to Belarus he would need Daniel to pop back.

"I apologize for what i said earlier, it's a psychologist's habit to see how people react to such a statement."  Lucius said. That wasn't a lie, it was a habit to see how Austyn reacted, Lucius just left out his conclusion. His hand was still stretched out in an offer, but also in a 'we're cool' sort of truce way. However, judging by the quite apparent tension between the red woman and Seraph, the hero group leader would want to stick around and face her.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shael Atterrius January 30th 2016, 8:29 am

Well his move, failed miserably. With that done well a bright flash of light was the thing that he had been greeted with, throwing off his shadows as his eyes began to be wracked with a burning sensation that caused them to water up. Rather than waiting around, he shadow jumped out of there rather quickly but where he would end up was unknown. Regardless he ended up with the back of his head bumping rather hard against what felt to be a wall, drawing a low groan from Sebastian. His heart was racing, likely something that would keep up for a few seconds as his breathing would slow down as well. "Huh...what the hell was I thinking?" He muttered to himself, thinking more on the fact that she somehow caught him in the middle of his little sneak attack.

Standing up, he rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands. "Well...i'm hungry. So instead of getting shot, food sounds really good." Pleased with his own logic, Sebastian would do just that.
Shael Atterrius
Shael Atterrius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top