The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFrom where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 I_voting_barFrom where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFrom where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 I_voting_barFrom where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 Empty Re: From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad)

Post by Stoic January 17th 2016, 5:04 am

Of course one of the kids was apart of this. But then again, everyone in the building was considering the bombs. Lukas clicked his tongue with a spiteful look on his face. He hated when explosives were used against him. That was his thing. Now he was in a situation where he almost had to give the boy up, but he would never forgive himself if he did. This man was an absolute monster, Drifter would die first..... Sadly him dying wouldn't solve the situation, however.

He thought of using his EMP generator, he thought of how easy it would have been to just click it and then rip the detonator from the mans hands. After that he could just send Pat and the kid away, the signal wouldn't reach them there and he could kill the bastard..... But then he realized this guy had likely thought of that. He made detonators himself, and he knew that if some of them stopped getting a signal, they would blow. No bomb maker worth his salt would make an electronic detonator without that feature.

He could take his chances and shoot the man with a taser dart, hoping he wouldn't have the balls to blow himself up. But then he remembered the 'he may save my life' line. This guy could have been already dying, or in a dangerous situation where death was a certainty. He was fine with it, because either way he would end up dead. Luke couldn't call the bluff, because it probably wasn't one. His head was starting to drift toward such solutions as cutting the kids hand off and stopping the blood with the tie of a shirt, but that was just nonsense considering he had neither the training or the time to pull it off. And of course the kid would lose a hand....

"St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray.... and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan, and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.." Lukas said out loud, not doing anything it would seem. He was on his knees now, praying. He was actually looking for guidance, or perhaps forgiveness for what he may have to do. Though to Kahn it probably just looked like him throwing the whole priest thing in his face.

"Do whatever it is your going to do, but if you take more then two steps toward any of those boys, I'm killing you explosives or not. Sometimes good must parish to exorcise evil. Either hit that detonator and kill us all, or settle in for a long stalemate." Lukas said after a moment of silence and him getting to his feet. No man, even someone already dying, would throw away their life so aimlessly without their enemy actually doing anything. No, Kahn would work this out in a different way, he would have to.

Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 Empty Re: From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad)

Post by Humanity January 17th 2016, 3:37 pm

The oldest looking child managed to get the others situated and looked over to see Luke paying by the stairs. With a slight concern on his face he moved towards him quietly, well as quiet as a scared little kid could. When he got closer he heard Luke say the response to Kahn. Of course it was immediately taken out of context, but the child tried to keep an open mind, though he struggled to hear what Kahn said in response.

"You would really kill these children? You believe yourself better than me? More moral than I when you'd so easily throw their lives away? What an interesting development." The man said before sighing and stepping over to a table, pulling out a drawer.. "You there... take this to your friend. If you step outside of the room I will detonate." Kahn said before handing a small box to Pat. If Pat were to take the box to Luke, Luke would find a little vial of Humalog along with a needle, hand held device and a syringe with two alcohol pads. Though is Patrick left the room, the entire thing would in fact explode, killing all of them most likely.

"Follow the instructions. Providing you can read." He added in before stepping off to the side and picking up a bible, tossing it to the side and reaching for a knife and a half-carved wood sculpture. Apparently he was now going to whittle as if nothing ever happened. "I have a feeling that I will wait you out much longer than you will I. You don't seem to have the heart to pull the trigger... to end the lives of children." He mused this to himself, probably only loud enough for Pat to hear if he returned to the room as instructed.

Luke on the other hand had a new issue in and of himself. If he did in fact do as the instructions said then he'd go to the sickly blonde child, where the oldest one would approach and kneel down next to him, pulling up his right sleeve a bit and revealing the bracelet that Kahn had mentioned. Then he looked to Luke, as if he were expecting the young man to say something to him.

"I don't want anyone else to die..." was all he ended up saying. Despite being older than the others the kid definitely had a tinge of familiarity. The way they cast their head down towards the ground. Suddenly they looked up and posed a question. "What if you gave me over? When you get your friend back you can just follow him. He wouldn't just blow us two up...would he?" The question was almost...too simple, but honestly it sort of worked. What if Luke was thinking too big? What if he was OVERTHINKING the situation? What if it really was that simple? Once Pat was free then Kahn lost all leverage over Luke. The only thing he had then was one kid, which would be easy enough to save when he didn't need to worry about a ton of people. Tracking this kid would actually be easy enough too. All he needed to do was hide a cell-phone on him, or have the kid drop the phone in the car. There were options, possibilities. But the question now was if Lukas could bring himself to take a small risk...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan January 17th 2016, 7:46 pm

Now he found himself wondering what Luke would do in regards to the whole give me the child or we all die scenario thrown their way. Personally he didn't want to get blown up, likely the kids didn't want to either if he knew anything about kids, save for the fact they might have. Not like he could read minds, so that was better left for him to guess. That was when Khan presented him with something, it looked to be a box of some kind that he was supposed to bring to Luke with an unspoken or I'll blow you up somewhere in there. Not going out of the room, he brought it to Luke and just sort of walked back. The tension was thick, enough so that he found any kind of talking difficult beyond the internal kind. He still found himself thinking back to their mention about knowing they killed someone, well there was that and knowing something more. They appeared to know who would want to blow Matt up, and that begged the question who would want to do that, what their end game was and if this was somehow part of that.
Charlatan
Charlatan
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Now I don't believe men are born to be killers, I don't believe the world can't be saved."

"I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me?"

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2015-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic January 18th 2016, 2:23 am

"Let's get one thing straight you sick fuck, you'd be the one killing them. And i think just about anyone is more moral then you." Lukas spat. He had a look of complete rage on his face, his eyes piercing the man. He wanted to kill him, but just couldn't. Judging by the sculpture he had Kahn was getting ready to be stubborn. Two could play at that game.

Eventually a box would be given to him by Pat. This dude had made him a pet, that must have been demeaning. Luke truly felt for his friend right now, he was having the worst day ever. He touched him on the shoulder as a gesture that it was going to be alright just before the male walked off with a blank expression. The box had medication for diabetes inside it, so that's what was wrong with the kid. Drifter quickly prepped everything, wondering why the man didn't give the kid the medicine before if he knew of his condition. He didn't even have the heart to keep his pets healthy.

He then walked over and injected the sick boy, making sure to follow the instructions to the T. Then the other boy......said something shocking. He wanted to give himself up? Why? Didn't he understand the risk? Sure Luke had considered it, but someone making a trade like this obviously had a plan in place to make sure it actually stuck. The way Luke saw it was, if he gave the boy up he was as good as dead.

"I know you don't..... But from what I've seen of Kahn so far tells me he would blow himself up and you without a second thought if i tried anything. There's a chance he wouldn't, but......are you willing to take it? I don't think i am." Lukas said, making sure the injection was working for the boy and truly trying to fight back tears. He wasn't crying, but any moment felt like he could start. What he saw today hurt him mentally, he couldn't restart hell for this boy.

"I'm sorry i couldn't protect you. If you want to take the chance, I'll let you. And I'll get you back if it's the last thing i do.............. Please be brave little buddy." Lukas said, leaning in and hugging the boy tightly before standing up and facing the man. The boy could go if it was his choice, but Drifter wasn't going to force him to make either decision.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Job : Vigilante, of course.
Humor : You cannot ban that which is neither banned nor not banned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 18th 2016, 4:04 am

The young man simply nodded, understanding the danger. He did look scared as his chocolate colored eyes fixated on the door, swallowing and nodding. The kid was determined, even if he was sacred. His actions were almost selfless, evident in the way his determination and his resolve solidified when he looked back to the other kids before making up his mind. The boy was almost scared, trembling when Drifter hugged him, but after a moment he hugged back, latching on tightly.

"Thank you..." He said before gulping, obviously swallowing something back a bit before letting go and looking to Luke, his eyes shying away a moment, as if he weren't sure he was ready. "I-I'm sorry you had to do this." He said before the door opened. Kahn shot up with his hand on the detonator before looking. Immediately a smile crossed his face as a flash crossed his glasses. Walking over to Pat he quickly put his hand on the bracelet.

"Over this way. Here you are sir, free to go." Kahn said as he unshackled the bracelet. Of course what Luke couldn't see was that the bracelet literally had a button to press and remove. How stupid he would have felt for not thinking to look. Perhaps he did, but perhaps he assumed pressing the button it would explode? Good, that's how Kahn wanted it to be.  With that the boy entered the room and walked over to Kahn as Pat was released. With the detonator is his right hand Kahn held it out slightly, like an idiot as he put his hand on the boy's head, turning him around and staring at Luke. The boy's eyes forced shut and he cringed a little under the man's touch, obviously familiar enough to not want the contact. His eyes were downcast and his arms at his side as Kahn started to talk once more.

"Now leave my house...and don't come back. I swear if I see either of you, even in passing I will personally ensure that the two of you suffer a fate far worse than any fate a God could ever have in store for you. I suggest you both turn around." Kahn's threats were empty and the little boy looked down at his hands, obviously shamed in some regard, something that would probably only add to the fire burning in Luke's stomach. Finally he shut his eyes really hard as if he were trying not to cry. "Do you think you're any better than me? We all sin. Don't you remember it? I remember mine... You do, I do...even he does. Why don't you tell them. What was your last sin?" Kahn said, his hand moving from the boy's head to his shoulder, the boy cringing even more, shaking a little bit. Eventually Kahn shook him a little and he swallowed.

"I-I...I lied sir." The young boy said before looking to the ground again. Kahn just chuckled a little, shaking the boy again in a hearty manner as if somehow he enjoyed hearing the sins of others.

"And who did you lie to my boy?" He asked, beaming at Luke as if he actually had a point in all this. Sadly he didn't...he was just an insane pervert that loved to victimize others. The boy was still shaking a little bit, nervously swallowing.

"I lied to him." He said his right arm lifting only slightly, motioning to Luke.

"Ohohoho...now that IS interesting. How did you lie?" Kahn asked. The boys topped trembling and he let out a shaky breath before taking in a calm one.

"I-I lied...when I said I didn't want anyone else to die." His voice was actually bold, defined...brave almost, the sudden change causing Kahn to turn and watch. The young boy reached with his right arm and grabbed Kahn's extended forearm and with one motion brought his own left arm around. From there a small serpentine colored  spring blade fired out, slicing through the bracelet on his hand with ease and was driven right into Kahn's wrist. With a twist his hand dropped the detonator...and then his hand dropped to the ground. the kid backed up, getting hit in the face by Kahn. Blood all over his face as Kahn went to the ground himself, holding his stump.

"I wouldn't mind one more." He said gulping and stepping back to grab the detonator, then taking his bracelet and throwing it out the window. Leaving Kahn to the other vigilantes as he did so.

From where darkness is born. (Vigilante Squad) - Page 5 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan January 18th 2016, 5:12 pm

The child was going with Khan, as repulsive as that may have been he found himself just relieved with the fact he wasn't going to die. It was a feeling that for a moment repulsed him, but in the end that was all that mattered really, that he wouldn't have to die. Just thinking that alone was enough to make him sick with himself, beyond the physical sickness that he was still feeling from earlier. Pat was only even vaguely aware of the fact that his bracelet was being removed, meaning the bomb was no longer a real threat to him, and so he  was in a sense free and in the same sense still bound. For a few moments he stared at the wrist, free from its explosive prison only to look up to see Khan in their gloating, and soon to be their surprise as something else happened.  

Having ones limb lopped off should have come with more screaming, but all he saw was them looking almost shocked if that was the proper word for it. Hell, that was his expression, but it gave way to relieved exhaustion as he found himself falling down into the nearest chair with no strength left to support him. "Talk about a plot twist." He sighed under his breath, not quite sure what was going to happen next but likely Luke would fill in the blanks as far as what would happen next.
Charlatan
Charlatan
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Now I don't believe men are born to be killers, I don't believe the world can't be saved."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic January 19th 2016, 1:12 am

It would have been a lot easier on Luke's mind if the kid had just told him what was going down, but then again that could have resulted in the guy hearing..... Either way it seemed to work out, as the boy somehow had a spring blade of some kind..... What exactly was that thing anyway? Not like Drifter cared right now. What the man had said before had left him with lava in his chest, and a nuclear bomb in his head. Suffice to say he was fucking pissed at the dudes mockery, his pure evil. Drifter wanted nothing more then to end him swiftly, to satiate the itch that was nearly overtaking him. He had never wanted to sin more in his life then right now. It's really too bad for Kahn Luke didn't run on the 'it would make me just like him' logic.

"I wish i had an easy button right now...... Thanks buddy." Drifter said as he floated over to the man at a rapid rate grabbing him by the collar and using rage infused strength try to lift him and bring him to his face, eye to eye.

"You were right about me you know, I'm not more moral then you..... I'm a sick, sick person. You're about to see just how true that is." Drifter said with a twisted smile, rearing back his right fist while trying to keep Kahn in place with his left. From there, he punched the man with everything he had, once, then twice, then three times, then....well you get the idea. This was mostly just to release the anger that was actually physically hurting Drifter at this point. Kahn's pain had yet to come. From there, Drifter would throw several punches toward Kahn's gut and throw him to the floor, looking around the room for instruments of torture.

"You might want to at least look away boys, this, this is going to get bad. And i think you've been through quite enough." Drifter said, ripping off a table leg and making sure it was good and sharp. After that, he went over to Kahn and tried laying his good hand flat on the floor, aiming with the table leg and ramming it several times into the boney flesh until the tip pierced through it. He would watch as Kahn lay in pain, then he got an idea. This.....was going to be bad indeed.

"Pat, watch him for a sec, and feel free to beat the fuck out him if you want while I'm gone." Drifter said, leaving the room. He went down to the basement, retrieved some chains, then got the hose from outside and roped it into the building. After that, he would return. He would approach Kahn, pry his mouth open, then force the hose down his neck and tuck tape it there enough times no one should bother actually trying to get free from it. After that, it was only a matter of turning the hose on full blast. Kahn would likely be fine at first, then he would feel some of the worst pain ever. Water would leak from his nose, he would try to puke but would just end up sucking it up with more water, and if it was prolonged his stomach would explode, that or he would drown. But Drifter wasn't going to let him off that easy.

He shut the hose off, smiled, then proceeded to suspend Kahn with the chains from a light fixture or something else that would allow that. Blood would rush to his head to keep him awake, and his legs would be spread. After that, the water would be turned on again, to the brink of complete death, but again it was stopped. After that......Drifter got his knife.

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 19th 2016, 12:08 pm

The boy rubbed his head, the area already starting to swell a bit. The kid just let out a little whimper as he rubbed it and started to walk away. The kid prioritized the bracelet and walked over to it. After he took the dropped bracelet that had been on Pat, he threw it out the window alongside his own. Of course that wasn't going to save them worth shit if they stayed in this room. Turning around the little kid had a hidden amusement in watching all of this transpire, though he continually brought his hand up and brushed the welt that Kahn had left, a little whimper every time. Typical, a child wanting to touch something they shouldn't. Like the "goose egg" or itching at poison ivy.

The torture eventually actually turned boring, and the little kid was only phased so much before he began to react in a repulsed manner. His little eyes were violated, not that there was much left to violate, unfortunate as this situation was. Eventually there was a need for Luke to leave and he left Pat in charge. The kid walked over towards Kahn and looked over him and then looked over his shoulder.

"He can't even stand on his own, how's he gonna hurt him?" He asked, a childlike tone before making a theatrical disgusted "bleh" when looking at Kahn before turning and walking towards Pat, sizing him up a bit. "What happened to you? Was it the zombie?" He asked, though this time it was more of a condescending tone, or rather it came across as: "what could have possibly happened to make you this weak? Was it the Zombie? Because that's the only thing I can think of."

"H-Hello?" a little voice spoke up from behind the door. The hidden-blade carrying boy shot up and blinked before walking over and opening the door, using his body to block most of the gore. The same little electric colored hair and odd eyes peeking through with a pleading look on his face. "A-are you okay?"

"Yeah. We're okay. These guys are going to take Kahn to jail." The older boy said before the little one smiled.

"Oh. Okay. Uhm... Kyle was looking for you. He's scared that we're just telling him you're okay. Like we did with the others. W-would you...uhm..come down with me?" The little kid asked, a poorly veiled way of saying that the others were scared. The older boy just smiled and nodded before opening the door a little bit more and squeezing himself through.

"Maybe you should...not be here. I don't think you have the guts for this." He added, not to be mean...well okay it was to be mean, but the way he said it was more along the lines of saying he was a good guy. How Pat chose to perceive it was up to him though. The older kid stepped back in and turned around, telling the little kid to wait a minute and he'd be right back out. The boy ran over to the small little "living" room and picked up a large white bathrobe off of a hanger and started wiping his face on it, getting a good portion of the streaming blood on his face off. Then he proceeded to throw the robe in the fire place, turning the gas nozzle and throwing a match. Next thing they knew he'd be out of their hair and going downstairs to be with the other kids, concealed weapon once more hidden.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan January 19th 2016, 1:40 pm

Just the thought of torture was enough to make him sick, reality however was more terrible than his mind could ever hope to conceive. Just the beginning of this session was enough to prove that point, but then again having a weak stomach might have been part of the problem really. A beating was fine, but this was a little more than just a vicious beating, making him wonder what exactly Luke had against them. Aside from being a psychopathic fuck anyway, because that was painfully obvious. When Luke left the beaten down Khan with him, the child that had done the arm chopping would turn towards him, mentioning that he was a little too weak to do anything before making some remark that sounded painfully condescending towards him. There was mention of a zombie, making all of this seem even more over the top than he had expected of it.

"Zombie? No no, didn't even know there was one till now. Just a shitty friend and their ability to confuse trying to poison me for helping me. I swear I was doing a lot better before I tried teaming up with them." He responded, before making an observation to himself about his decline in quality vigilante work.Food would have been something that he wanted but even a peek in on this session was more than enough to kill any appetite that he would have had. using any strength he had left, Pat forced himself to his feet as shakily as that looked, internally vowing not to see anymore should he risk vomiting all over the floor. If he could even guess what Luke had planned, that would be the result before long. The older looking boy would go along with the others and he chose a room where the torture itself was out of sight.

Unless there was some other evil priest trying to kill the kids or whatever, they should be just fine. Not as if he could help them in his state. "Thanks a lot Luke. Sure know how to cripple a guy, ya fucker." He sighed to himself, digging around his pockets until he found a pair of earbuds horribly tangled and jammed them into his phones jack, turning up the volume of a song to drown out any sound that would be made. Another way he wouldn't have to hear it, and wouldn't have to imagine it.
Charlatan
Charlatan
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic January 19th 2016, 11:17 pm

As boring as the torture got, Lukas could bet Kahn wasn't bored. No, he was having one hell of a time, in a more literal sense. He had no taste for torture, and he honestly had trouble watching his own handy work. But this had to be done, it just did. If he took him to the cops, he would just go to jail and probably find some way to buy his way out. If Luke just killed him, he wouldn't get what he deserved. Death was literally too good for him. So, with Khan suspended in the way he was, Luke cut downward from between his legs, a few hacks in nearly reaching his stomach.

Kahn would be bleeding now, badly. Bleeding out in fact. Some of the best doctors in the world couldn't save him now, but the way Luke cut him gave them a good ten minutes to leave, and him a good ten minutes of suffering. Luke then got to work cleaning any traces of himself, not that he left any with his gloves, but you could never be too careful. After that, he walked out of the room, grabbing a blanket and going down to the basement just after the older boy did. His intention was to get the dead body of the poor boy down there and then rap him up.

"We have about eight minutes, and just about everyone here needs the hospital. Let's get out of here." Lukas said once he knew everyone was listening, though it was mostly to the boys and if Pat wasn't around well, he would find out by the fact they were all leaving. If they agreed to that, likely everyone would follow him out to his car, and he would put the boy in the trunk before starting off toward the hospital.

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan January 20th 2016, 11:23 pm

So this was how things would end, or rather his evening would end. Some guy getting tortured to death and him too tired to do anything other than sit around. not that Pat would complain, when he just wanted to go home and maybe sleep a little bit. Eventually however they would leave the place, going to the hospital of all places likely so they could help the kids out. Unless of course he had everything wrong and he could throw the blame onto Luke. Luke would be the one driving, since he was himself and the kids couldn't be expected to drive really. That was where they could get some treatment as some of them were pretty sick looking, though the arm cutter was not there for some reason. Maybe they ran away to slice off more arms, as that would have made sense. Luke seemed to be holding something within a sheet, however it was a bit obfuscated from sight really.

This was a long day, but then again that was expected to happen when it came down being a vigilante. Granted, he would have liked things to go better than they did, not like he could do anything now. once the things happening at the hospital were done, he made Drifter drive him home since he couldn't do that himself. With a single wave he would walk into his home, and plop down onto the couch with a heavy sigh. Locking the front door was all he had time to do before sort of passing out.  

Time would pass, a day or so before Luke would get a call. From Pat of course. "Hey...um Luke. Would you mind comin over? I have something I want to talk with you about." Then he hung up.
Charlatan
Charlatan
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic January 20th 2016, 11:38 pm

So everything was said and done, the kids were safe, his leg was treated, and Kahn was dead. He even checked police reports to make sure, despite the fact no one could have survived that. At least, nobody human. He went home, showered, thought everything over. Honestly he was screwed up. He watched a kid get eaten, and raged out on Kahn to the point he forgot who he was for a moment. The anger, the thought of the brutality those kids had to go through over the weeks. He just wanted to be left alone. And then Pat called and hung up before he could respond.

"Motherfucker calling and being all mysterious......" Drifter said to himself. He knew what this was about, and wasn't going in unarmed, not even against his friend. There was a fifty fity chance here Pat wanted to kill him, and he wasn't taking any chances, not tonight. He wore his armor under his clothing, and brought both a sawed off shotgun and a 9mm pistol, hiding them in his jacket. Eventually, and through a lot of heavy traffic, Drifter reached Pat's place and knocked on the door, likely being invited in where he would stay standing, looking at Pat and wondering just what the hell he wanted.

"So what do you want to talk about? What it felt like torturing a man to death? Or maybe you want to know about my two days spent in the shower an emotional wreck. Really, what do you want? I don't need this right now." Drifter said. It seemed he wasn't to be pushed or messed with, not tonight.

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan January 20th 2016, 11:55 pm

Pat would answer the door, taking in how they were dressed with half interest before letting them in. Their expression was irritated like Pat would have expected, but then again they had gone through a few things, suggested by their speech. They were angry, but then again that was an expected reaction really. "No, nothing like that at all." Pat answered as Drifter likely would feel something stick into their cheek, a sharp sensation caused by a small syringe from seemingly nowhere. Within a few seconds they would find standing difficult, likely start to fall over as their mouth would likely also be unable to facilitate any kind of talking. They could breathe, vital functions would not cease but they could not move. Pat leaned against the counter of the kitchen that one was in view of the entrance. Once the effects took their hold something else happened.

"Some pretty heavy stuff your friend is carrying around." A voice that may have sounded familiar to Luke spoke up. "I suppose that explains why you're prepared to shoot them huh?" Stepping into view was a familiar face, one by the name Travis Masters. "Long time no see salad bomber. Sorry to say we couldn't meet on a more...agreeable term but you are you afterall. A fool with no equal." He noted, leaning against a wall, holding one hand up as one of the bottles of half empty alcohol to his hand, opening one up and downing it, a few droplets sliding down his chin. Their expression was one of confidence.  

"You came here expecting your friend to kill you, but they weren't the threat at all. Just the puppet held aloft by the fingers of someone else, but then again you invited that kind of trouble when you fucked with my family." His smile turned predatory.
Charlatan
Charlatan
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic January 21st 2016, 12:13 am

Considering the time it took Travis to talk, and assuming Luke was meant to be awake the whole time, he had about ten seconds awake. A lot can happen in ten seconds, especelly when dealing with a vigilante. He wouldn't go for the guns, they were too hard to get to at the moment. The only thing he had was a few grenades and a flash bang, and he would need to use the bombs carefully unless he wanted to die. He had so much rage for Pat right now it wasn't even funny. He sold him out didn't he? Pat offed that Masters kid and then blamed him for it. That son of a bitch.

It took him three seconds to see what happened and feel the poisons effects, three more seconds to pull out the flash bang and grenade as stealthy as possible, which would stun and/or kill the people in the room, and then the last four to roll through the already open door and throw himself over the guard railing. He would fall while Alpha was stunned, already knocked out from the poison, onto the pavement, where several bones in his back broke and blood started pouring out. He was alive, though for how long he didn't know.

Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 21st 2016, 12:46 am

"-you invited that kind of trouble when you fucked with my family." The noise was clear as day. Matthew's eyes narrowed as he heard that voice. He knew who it was perfectly. It was none other than Travis Masters. That was rather interesting.... too interesting to be allowed to happen. Especially with Patrick's recent fuck up. Drifter's fuck up before this. Travis was a fuck up himself. This wasn't good.

"What kind of fucking retard goes to the front door....expecting things to go over well?" He asked as he listened to the situation develop. Matthew could say one thing for certain. He hated Travis Masters. Part of him knew he always had, though now it was solidified. Quickly his mind turned to a course of action which would save his friend. It was quite fortunate that Matthew had some of the tech-savy friends he did. With what Luke knew how to do was one thing. Ref on the other hand was a savant with bugging.

There were two options. Speak up as Humanity and reveal to the vigilantes they were not as safe as they believed....or he could do something else... putting the phone to his ear he turned the button off and he looked to his otherworldly visitor.

"Transport him in secrecy. Save them. What do you want in return?" Matt asked as he looked to Samhain, the man looking with a genuine smile, as if some small pleasure had been had.

"This one....is my pleasure." He said as he waved his hand, granting the desired wish. In that instant there was a flashbang...and that in and of itself served as a "life-alert" call of sorts. That call was answered.

Flashbangs finished and grenades fired off. Patrick actually had a deal of risk to cover over, but in the end his "salvation" would be in the form his body being ripped from it's standing position. A small device no bigger than a quarter punctured and seemed to latch to him and then pulled him towards the refridgerator in the next room with rather impressive force, while Luke was forced to take the brunt of his own devices. The next thing to come over was the slow thudding of boots as a figured cloaked in total darkness emerged. First it was their boot. Then the edge of their overcoat, then following up to chains, armor and a mask with a human optic piercing the darkness and staring at Alpha. The slow walk of the man made it quite clear that his gaze on Alpha was nothing more than seeing him as a plaything.

From the Hospital bed Matthew put his mouth to the phone and he spoke, the communication relaying to Guilty Spark, guised as humanity, part of his life-ended protocol to keep the concept alive.

"Travis Masters. Allow me to make myself quite clear..." Humanity said as he stepped forward and his eyes narrowed. "You are a problem, and I will be addressing you quite shortly. However, as for tonight I'd like to make myself quite clear." Then the modulated voice began to generate an ear-piercing screech, the like of which reached infrasound. The infrasound was enough to begin shutting down motor skills and higher functions, a trick utilized by the Agency as well. It's effectiveness against telekinetic was almost unrivaled. In response Humanity fired out a small needle from his gauntlet. Between the infrasound and the sheer force of the firing out, Humanity estimated that even with telekinetic enhancement barriers, the needle should still reach him...and as such the toxin. The next movement was Humanity reaching his right arm back, a small device firing out and grabbing the slightly exposed shotgun from Luke's coat and pulling it to his hand, spinning in place before the barrel was aimed right at Alpha.

"...I don't like you." He said, the infrasound stopping just in time for him to pull the trigger of the sawed of shotgun. He lined the shot up so that even if Alpha defended from the bullets and the spray, the force would likely propel him out the window. "Amature." He mused at Travis as he recorded this through his lenses. Turning around, Humanity moved to look at Luke and chuckled a little.

"Wishing you stayed in your cell yet?" He asked before dialing 9-1-1 and placing the phone in Luke's hand.  "Destroy that when you're done." Humanity said before he went back into the darkness, his footsteps eventually falling silent.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan January 21st 2016, 1:12 am

Alpha watched Luke curiously, each movement carefully followed as he quantified what they would be doing. They were reaching for something, and quickly enough it was revealed to be a few grenades as they were thrown towards him. A few likely to kill and one to blind him, perhaps to keep his telekinesis from properly protecting him. "Oh look at that."He muttered to himself, creating a psionic barrier between himself and the flashbang, turning away to deal with the flash that would result. the force was enough to annoy him, but the one in danger was their friend more than anything else. Not that he gave that too much mind as he let his attention fall back upon the person that had leapt off the second floor, likely having hurt themselves in the process. "Leave it to these vigilante types. Always complicating matters more than they need to. Can't even throw out a threat without them trying to kill themselves."

That was of course when a something strange happened, his body had begun to fail him. His telekinesis wasn't really working well enough, enough that the bullet hitting him chest first as he was thrown backwards. Blood welled up within his lungs, splashing out from his mouth as he found himself colliding with the ground rather hard. "Shit, that doesn't look so good." Omega muttered, looking down to Travis. "Next time, let's do this my way."

Pat himself was out, likely put out through mental bullshit. Luckily he was saved from the explosion of death.
Charlatan
Charlatan
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top