The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? - Page 2 Empty Re: jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ?

Post by The Grey September 13th 2015, 6:46 pm

Guerrero was a bit shocked as Jeanie began sniffing the air.  Could she track the yeti like a bloodhound?  Then again, when you can pick a fight with a tank and win, your perception of possible needs to shift...

An then they came to the obvious signs of something big passing through.  As big as the Contractor was, these huge prints were massive still.  This would be...interesting.

Guerrero unhooked the chain from the cage, the latter resting against a tree to keep it from sliding.  The heavy steal chain would help restrain their target if they found it.  He also drew his rifle, slipping a dart passt the bolt and locked it in place.

"Hold up," the giant man rumbled.  "I should take point," he advised.  "If we come face to face with this...'yeti,' I'll be better to engage up close."  Glancing at Jeanie, he added, "No offense."

The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ? - Page 2 Empty Re: jeannie meets the Abominable Snowman ?

Post by Jeannie Rose September 13th 2015, 8:40 pm

Jeannie gets her rifle ready to use to sense it seems like there getting close, the big guy wants to take the lead, makes sense so she follows behind him
ok, that's a good plan then I can get behind him and shoot him in the butt cause that's how it works in cartoons you shoot them in the butt with little dart and sleepy time. so they continue along. maybe if their luck it might be asleep in its cave.

Jeannie smells something icky blood grosses, well guess that means there following a big scary monster and not a wet dog will good thing that's straightened out. finally, they get to a cave, think anybody's home? Jeannie looks around and gets an idea mabye we should make a trap with the nets I got to get him when he comes back out.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey September 15th 2015, 11:08 pm

Guerrero nodded. "That would be a good idea," he said. Then he paused, studying the cave. "If we rig a net over the entrance, I can go in to lure the target out." Indicating the lip over the cave, he continued. "I'll come running out and you'll drop the net from up there." Turning back to Jeanie, he said, "It we time it right, it'll run right through the net and trip himself up."

The large mercenary studied the cave a moment. "Unless you would like to play bait?" As much as he tried to hide it, he was visibly nervous about entering the cave. He secretly (or not so, as the case may be) hoped she was willing.
OoC:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Corey Jardin (The Grey)[XP]
Special Agent Sarah Jardin[XP]
Heather Jardin (Violet Feral)
Antonio Ramirez (Guerrero)[XP]
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 16th 2015, 12:58 am

Jeannie notices the big guy seemed a little on easy about going in the cave will maybe he's worried about getting stuck being quite small she has never had this problem but is sure it might come up a lot for a giant. yeah I'd probly look more like something to eat anyway so it'll probly be more likely to chase me. plus I'm really fast so I'm good at running away from stuff, so I'll go, besides your stronger so you can hold the yeti down with the net while I shoot him with the sleep darts.

Jeannie smiles and off into the cave luckily she has seen every episode of scooby doo so she has learned about being bait from the masters. grosses the cave smells even icker inside she likes dogs, but this is ridiculous it smells like a whole army of wet dogs in here. looking around she hears something breathing and quietly sneaks up on it looking from behind a rock she sees the yeti, she puts her hands over her mouth to keep from saying anything excited that it's real!

She then thinks about the best way to get its attention huh yeah that's work. she grabs a stick and pokes the sleeping beast Mr. yeti wakey wakey it's time to playafter awhile she gets its attention and it roars to it's feet turning to the odd little thing in its cave. Jeannie's eyes get big as she shines her flashlight on ityou sure are big mr.yeti the abominable snowman lumbers toward her, Jeannie ducks and dives between it's legs as it tries to grab her tag you're it try and catch me. Jeannie takes off running through the cave with the yeti, yup cat DNA that helps when you need to see in the dark and move fast. she just hopes Antonio has the net ready she doesn't want to see if her lizard DNA can help regenerate her head if hairy catches her.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey September 17th 2015, 5:42 pm

The large mercenary was eternally grateful that Jeanie had agreed to enter the cave. While he rarely showed it, he was terrified he could one day fing himself in a confined space and by chance his strength would not be enough. He shivered at the thought.

A roar sounded below. Guerrero stood perched over the mouth of the cave, waiting. Sounded like Jeanie had the monster. He made ready with the net.

As Jeanie passed beneath, Guerrero let the net unroll. As expected, the yeti kept running, snagging in the mesh of rope, tripping into a heap.

The Contractor fell from his perch before marching up to the beast. Two swift kicks to the side to try and quell its resistance were followed by the large man trying to pin the yeti with his knee. "Dart," he shouted.

It definitely passed as a snow monster, white fur coat covering most of its body. But in many ways it looked human, likely able to pass itself off as a human in a costume should it be smart enough.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 17th 2015, 10:31 pm

Jeannie having lured the monster out see their plan is successful as Antonio had the yeti in the net and was wrestling it to the ground and yelling about darts oh right she was supposed to shoot it with the sleep dart now. Jeannie turns around drawing her rifle and shooting the yeti nap time Mr.snowman. not sure how many to uses she shoots with a couple darts tell it stops resisting Antonio and slumps down to sleep. yay we did it. no man or beast can escape Jeannie the universe's greatest bounty hunter!jeannie then does her best impression of ash from Pokemon doing his victory poseI caught a yeti!

Jeannie then turns to Antonio high five we caught a legendary monster how cool is that? Jeannie sticks her hand up for a high-five.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey September 19th 2015, 10:07 pm

Guerrero hesitantly returned the "5," trying not to break Jeanie's hand. The odd "Peace" sign was particularly nonsensicle.

Moving on, the large man began hauling the yeti to the bamboo cage which had been left some distance away. Slipping the heap, net and all into the cage, he used the steel chain to secure everything more tightly...

Packing their gear, Guerrero pilled it on top of the cage. Then looking down the hillside, he remembered Jeanie's suggestion. "Oh, hell," he sighed. "You still want to ride down the mountainon this deathtrap?" It would be one of the quickest ways down, really.

So long as he could steer and break...

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 19th 2015, 10:53 pm

yeah I do it'll be a blast, how mean people can say they sled down a mountain on a cage with an abominable snowman in it.got take advantage of fun stuff like that when the chance pops up.besides I'm indestructible worst case scenario is a couple boo boo's Jeannie excitedly jumps on top of the cage with a wild look in her eyes and a big smile on her face. ready for what she hopes is a fun ride

so how do I drive this thing, never drove a yeti cage sled before but I'm a quick learner
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey September 21st 2015, 9:23 pm

Slipping his axe from his right hip, Guerrero said, "I can use this as a rudder or something..."  Hanging the weapon by the beard, the tough merc heaved on the cage.  Once it had started to move, he jumped up, placing his boots on the runners.  Gravity would do most of the work...

Hanging off the back by one hand, he took up his large axe.  He saw a tree come up rapidly through the bamboo lattice.  Leaning to one side, Guerrero hacked into the frozen earth;everything started to pivot around the axe head, cage pitching around the tree.  "That's how you steer!" he shouted at Jeanie; the apparent wind stole his voice away if he wasn't loud enough.

Part of the large man had to admit: this was actually kind of fun.  Meanwhile the pair continued to careen down the mountain side, pitching to and frow to dodge around trees and rocks...

Next stop, base of the mountain.

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 21st 2015, 11:07 pm

yay!!!!!!!!!! this like a roller coaster Jeannie laughs and giggles with excitement enjoying the ride. most people would think this was crazy, but Jeannie is pretty sure this was a great idea it's fun and they should make great time down the mountain.

Antonio seemed to have things under control Jeannie decides it's snack time as all the exercise of being chased by abominable snowman has left her hungry dumb fast metabolism, so she gets some snacks. a runaway sled might not be the most practical place for a picnic, but Jeannie is not the most sane person so whatever she hungry, so she eats her snack and enjoys the ride. after awhile Antonio guides them safely down the mountain. that was great I want to go again!

Jeannie jumps off the cage then jump up and down excited that was so fun what a rush Jeannie looks over at the cage well guess we should turn in hairy first Jeannie reaches into her jacket pocket and pulls out her cell phone hey science guys it's Jeannie I got your bigfoot ready for pick up, oh you might want stop at the bank first see there was this big guy at the sporting goods store that helped me out so I think he should get paid for his troubles, ok yeah will that sounds good will be waiting at the mountain base were the little blonde girl and giant next to the big cage with an abominable snowman in it so you can't miss us,ok bye bye Jeannie puts her phone in her pocket and digs around in her backpack and finds her Gameboy and jumps back on the cage sits down and plays Pokemon while waiting for them to get the yeti
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey September 23rd 2015, 3:51 pm

Waiting was hard for the Warrior.  He stood with his back to the cage for a bit.  Then he started to pace.

At some point the yeti stirred.  Guerrero quickly darted the thing to keep it docile.

He found himself peering over Jeanie's shoulder, curious about the old-school sound effects he game was producing.  He saw her character toss their colored ball and then the ball wobbled before it stopped with a cheer of fanfare.  Pokémon.  This girl really liked catching monsters.

Soon, the sound of sweeping blades could be heard.  It seemed Jeanie's contacts were coming by way of helicopter...

Then the aircraft came into view; it was a Mil Mi-17.  This one appeared to be civilian rather than military, with a maroon and blue paint job and a logo on either side.  As it swung down, its rear door opened into a loading ramp.  Two men stepped out: one had the bearing of someone with hunting experience and he carried a tranquilizer carbine, the other was skinny and carried two aluminum cases.  Both were dressed in similar field gear; khaki vest, cargo pants, T-shirt, etc.

The skinny man, likely a lab researcher, placed the cases down. He offered his hand, shaking first with Jeanie, then Guerrero. "Thank you very much," he said. "With this one, we might be able to find out more about these creatures."

Indicating the cases, the man said, "Your payment, as promised. Aside from that, we can take it from here." As if on cue, a man hauls a length of chain out of the "Hip" and hooks it to the cage. A motor turned on, winching the cage into the cargo bay.

Picking up a case, Guerrero asked, "So, now what?"

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 23rd 2015, 7:49 pm

Jeannie looks the money on her case with a smile
I'm thinking shopping trip! yeah I can get all kinds of cool stuff,go on vacation maybe somewhere with nicer weather. then on to the next adventure!

maybe we can team up again were pretty good at this monster hunter thing,we could go to Scotland and fish for loch ness monsters
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey September 24th 2015, 7:05 pm

"That sounds like it could be interesting," Guerrero said. A smart phone buzzed in his back pocket. He checked it: seemed he had been sent a new contract.

"Rain check?" the mercenary suggested. "Seems I have other work."

The Warrior headed off, ready to meet with his new client...but before that, he would get something to eat. Perhaps some dumplings...

[Exit: Stage Left...]

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 24th 2015, 7:39 pm

ok big guy, see you later thenjeannie smiles and waves goodbye to her new friend then wonders off aimlessly to her next adventure will maybe a snack first then adventure
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top