The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Heart Attack I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Heart Attack I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Heart Attack I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Heart Attack I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Heart Attack I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Heart Attack I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Heart Attack I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Heart Attack I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Heart Attack I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Heart Attack I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Heart Attack I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Heart Attack I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Heart Attack I_vote_lcapHeart Attack I_voting_barHeart Attack I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Heart Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heart Attack Empty Heart Attack

Post by CaptainGrue July 9th 2015, 4:30 pm

Though, there's hardly the time for any of that right now.

Future me: But now there is! Woohoo! Just finished mocking this up for you! I hope you like text emulated speech, yo! Just would like to let you know in advance there's a couple questions littered in this (srynotsry) and an awful lot of tomfoolery (notsry). And I do mean a lot of it. I figure if you're gonna do your boring job of sifting through all of these I as may as well make it different for ya. So here's hoping the conventions are flexible and we can have a wicked cool chat 'bout the pros and cons of having an electronic heart.
Thank you for your time and putting up with this.

HEART ATTACK
"I think I'll go away, not coming back."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Heart Attack
Title: Serial Killer
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (I know ya thinkin' evil, but trust me here)
Race:Human
Hair:None (formerly black)
Eyes:Blue
Height:6'0'', or 1.82 meters
Weight:170 pounds or 77 kg
Blood type:A+

The Looks

Imagine ragged brown jacket with tears and worn out stitches, over a white buttoned up shirt. Dirty grey suit pants are held by a brown leather belt. Most interestingly, Fenns wears a pair of black rubber gloves and black rubber boots. Apart from attire, Fenns is Caucasian, bald and holds a powerful facial structure which basically makes him look like Lex Luthor. I'll have pictures here probably, so you get the idea.
It's like a neat version of him:
Heart1:
^Literally picture that but homeless and constantly on edge

Though... Not like this guy (trust me it's hilarious) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Legacy

Personality: Before becoming the Heart Attack, Bernard kept to himself and remained a kindhearted person. Afterwards, the constant pain inflicted on Bernard warped into a secret desire for others to feel his pain with him. Still however he tries to keep to himself and keeps a constant but poor effort to keep his psychotic desire at bay. No I  don't believe Fenns has evil intentions but he will most certainly appear to be a psychotic son of a bitch.

It should also be important to mention his indomitable will to live. A feeling inside Bernard compels him to remain alive despite the pain he endures and the pain he inflicts on others.

History: Can I ask the sir/madam whoever checks this out if I can redact Bernard's life from before he was Heart Attack? I'll add it in if it's truly necessary, it's just that the core idea for ol' Heart Attack here is that he is completely disconnected to who he used to be. And frankly I have no idea who the hell that is. Is this informal? Bah, I'll get rid of it on a whim. Here's what you're getting:

Bernard Fenns. These are the two remnants remaining, psychotically gnawing at the back of this shell of a man. Life changed for Bernard when he turned 31. His heart- no, wait... Whose heart? Fenns. Bernard. His heart pulsed. It jolted through him again and again and again. Faster, harder. Each pulse sent shockwaves of horror and pain all through... All through Bernard's body. A biological generator, his heart generated electricity as well as blood. But the pain could still be felt, like a... Like Bernard's... Burn. Heart. Where was he? As another shock shot through him, he fell to the ground and gagged. Cold granite pavement, puddle, reflection. Just, couldn't... Think. Footsteps. Attack.

Heart Attack threw his gloves off and gripped tight to the passerby's legs. Immediately the civilian tightened up and fell down. Heart Attack smiled fiercely out of relief.

"S-s-s-s-s-sorry," He spoke, stuttering as his shocks moved through him. "C-c-couldn't hold it.... C-couldn't..."

The civilian could hardly utter a gasp, as their heart convulsed and ceased to pump blood.

"B-b-b-b-b.. B-b-b..." Heart Attack winced, and proceeded to look the victim straight in the dying eyes. "But now you know."

Bernard Fenns refitted his gloves and left the man in the alley, mortified but relieved. The pain wasn't gone, but it was enough so that he could hold on to himself for a another few hours. Word of the Heart Attack had spread, but far more climactic perils were at hand that left the mysterious wake of heart attacks largely untouched.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1: Biological Generator: Heart Attack's heart generates electricity which flows through his veins. He has almost no(warning: pun) current control over this ability. Here's a crudload of information associated with it:

The lethal amperage is 100-200 milliamps according to everything. Above 200, it is possible to survive because of the way the heart reacts to being electrocuted at that amperage.
5000 volts is the average of what Bernard puts out. This can go an extreme amount higher if he forces it to, though. This would hurt as much as gripping onto an electric fence.
Heart builds up electricity. Fenns touches something, all the electricity built up will move through it. Voltage is controlled by Bernard, but he has little concentration to really properly harness it.
His heart generates enough electricity to constantly output 50 milliamps per second if he is touching something, however the forced generation increases the level of pain Bernard is in. Otherwise, his heart will build up roughly 3 milliamps per second unconsciously. This stops Bernard from simply discharging all his electricity on any mundane object, as touching things increases the speed of his heart.
Yes, if he had the right control over his ability he would be able to do things like jump start a heart or act as a battery. Frankly he doesn't so he can't.

Power 2: Electricity Transfer: Since it's the one real application of his ability, I guess it counts as a power. He can indeed control the voltage (essentially the pain-level when it comes to electricity) of the flow.

Power 3: Electricity Invunerability: As far as I know his body contain nigh infinite amounts  of electricity and not suffer a single burn. So I suppose he gets a bonus point towards verbal resistance. I dunno, I tried to make a joke out of that...

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1:Magnets: Yerp. Since he generates electricity, that comes with it's own list of problems. This first one is that since there is electricity in his body, that can be exploited with magnetic fields or pool parties with the lads. Nah but... How don't they work?

Weakness 2:Pain: Bernard/Heart Attack is undergoing a severe amount of pain 100% of the time. The electricity running through his body? Yes he's invulnerable to it but for whatever reason his nerves don't react to it any different than ours do. Imagine gripping onto an electric fence all your life with the pain slowly increasing. If you have the fortune of not being met with electrocution ever in your life, imagine your heart(s) pulsing extremely hard and feeling it through your entire body. Better yet, just go stick a fork in a power socket. It's OK, it's for science.

Weakness 3: Thought/Concentration related issues: Bernard's a psychotic dude, he can't concentrate of things like basic movement and hand-eye co-ordination. A conversation? Forget it! He's gotta concentrate on that 'constantly-near-death-this-isn't-funny-I-will-kill-you' thing. Depending on his mood, he might be able to graft together a couple sentences but that would totally be the time to attack. The longer this guy goes without a deathfix, his thought's gonna become less and less capable of being rational. I did say he's meant to be a serial killer, right?

Weakness 3: Poor Movement: I know it's under thought I just thought I'd mention it again so yall haters don't forget it. Bernard can't walk straight. That's what makes him special and I'm proud of him <3

Weakness 3: A Human Body: This really shouldn't be a weakness at all though it seems like some people put their bloody super strength as a weakness because "it wasn't THAT strong". Well my guy's like a... termite, then. Shoot 'im, stab 'im, possess 'im, people aren't that hard to kill. How 'bout I make another 5 weaknesses dedicated to this one, eh? The freakin' measles is a threat to this guy.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Electrician by Trade/Overload: He can shove chaotic amounts of electricity that may exceed the natural level of electricity equipment needs to run.

Uh, Erhm: I honestly don't truly know what this spot is for. I looked at a stack of apps here and from I assume RP Mechanics are passive abilities. This true?

Items/Minions

Rubber gloves, Rubber shoes: What it says on the tin.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest. K bro. Ohhh, I'm in the brackets. Feels like I'm standing right next to yas, heheh, scary)
Agility 4
Endurance 1
Reaction 2
Strength  3

Thank you once again, esteemed member of staff. Or random stranger, not quite sure who looks at these things. Love ya!
CaptainGrue
CaptainGrue

Quote : "See alternate quote for punchline."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 62
Humor : Light, dark, stale and zany.
Registration date : 2015-07-09

Back to top Go down

Heart Attack Empty Re: Heart Attack

Post by Forceaus July 9th 2015, 6:06 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top