The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
These renegades are going to give me a heart attack... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
These renegades are going to give me a heart attack... I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
These renegades are going to give me a heart attack... I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
These renegades are going to give me a heart attack... I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
These renegades are going to give me a heart attack... I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
These renegades are going to give me a heart attack... I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
These renegades are going to give me a heart attack... I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
These renegades are going to give me a heart attack... I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
These renegades are going to give me a heart attack... I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
These renegades are going to give me a heart attack... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
These renegades are going to give me a heart attack... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
These renegades are going to give me a heart attack... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
These renegades are going to give me a heart attack... I_vote_lcapThese renegades are going to give me a heart attack... I_voting_barThese renegades are going to give me a heart attack... I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

These renegades are going to give me a heart attack...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

These renegades are going to give me a heart attack... Empty These renegades are going to give me a heart attack...

Post by The Agency January 23rd 2015, 4:40 pm

"Dr. Alistair Gendo. Age, thirty seven. You can see his details on your glasses now." The director said. He was meeting before a group of individuals. One of them was the esteemed prodigy "Dragon Girl", another was a bounty hunter who assisted Vanguard, and there was a new Assassin in the mix as well. Finally there was a pure human being, much like the Director himself. This human had tactics and ploys, tricks and gadgets to be an Agent, all they had to do was offer him the job. It was a welcome addition to the gross incompetence he was generally forced to endure. "Dragon Girl, you're responsible for creating as much damage as possible and taking out as many forces as possible. Agent van der Bliksem. You are in charge of this operation. Hitwoman and Bounty Hunter are to follow your directives. Use them in an efficient way, and lead them to victory." the Director said before looking up to the door behind the Agency protagonist's backs, a chorus of clanging noises all in synch with one and other. The Director stepped down and moved past the Agents, as per proper respect they would follow him , keeping themselves turned to him before laying eyes on an entire room that had been flooded with men and women. All of them wore the glasses, while most of them wore suits, other wore combat armor.

"I'm sending you with this. Thirty Agents at your disposal. Intel suggest for every man you have here, Alistair Gendo has recruited three. The odds are in your favor Agent van der Bliksem, for the love of God don't mess this up." He siad before excusing himself, walking off to a far door where the white haired Agent Master's was awaiting him with a folder. Apparently the Director had other things he had to do than join them in this siege. The Agents all looked to Agent van der Bliksem, their blank expressions akin to that of statues. No fear, no hesitation, just sheer cold duty displayed. It was hard to believe that these were men and woman who could laugh, relax and joke and horse around...

"On your word, Comander." The seeming centurian would speak for all of them. If they didn't know what they were getting into before, they most certainly did now. These men... were geared for war.

Information on glasses:

Good luck.
The Agency
The Agency

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2014-12-18

Back to top Go down

These renegades are going to give me a heart attack... Empty Re: These renegades are going to give me a heart attack...

Post by Jeannie Rose January 23rd 2015, 5:50 pm

These renegades are going to give me a heart attack... FF_Streetwise_Cammy

Jeannie sits in the back of the room, she looks kinda bored blowing bubbles with some gum, and playing with one of her knives spinning it between her fingers. huh so there after some kinda kooky doctor Frankenstein guy huh, and he has some kinda man bat thingy freaky, she then sets the knife on the table she's sitting by and sticks her hand up in the air like a kid in school wanting the teachers attention

oww mister agent guy my information things broke or something it just shows pictures of the minions but no stuff about them, do you not know stuff about them like the boss guy. cause it is nice to know about them since their notable. she pokes at the glasses with her finger trying to see if she pushed  the wrong button or something. so whats whats the plan mr. agent man,do we split up to check the two places cause i'd prefer to be on the team that dosn't have to go in the sewer those are smell and icky.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

These renegades are going to give me a heart attack... Empty Re: These renegades are going to give me a heart attack...

Post by The Nekromonga January 26th 2015, 8:13 am

The agency decided to assign three minders to Dragon Girl, not so much to protect her but to keep an eye on her. Xiao did not approve of having been dragged into a conflict she wanted to remain neutral in, but the Agency had forced her hand. She listened quietly, intently, looking at the Director as he spoke. So she would be the battering ram, obviously.

Xiao shifted in her seat slightly, her every movement keeping the agents on their toes. Xiao didn't have the fighting skills of the agents, but her reputation for sheer strength and toughness, not to mention a decent speed meant she was not someone to overlook. She waited for the group to move out. Seeing they needed her for muscle, She'd rather not use her mental faculties too much to assist them. She'd wait to be told what to knock over and she'd do just that, nothing more.

"...What's the matter, are you scared of her? She's not really the best fighter out there." One agent murmured to another.

"Are you kidding me? who needs karate when you can punch out a tank?" He replied.

"Quiet you two. As long as we don't make Dragon Girl do anything too hard, we'll be alright." The third said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien January 26th 2015, 6:02 pm

The room was filled with a strange assortment of people, the only thing in common among them being their loyalty to the Agency (though for some this loyalty was questionable). At the head of the meeting was the singular director of operations of the Agency, the man known as Agent Jamison Williams. The man struck an imposing figure; even when silent he seemed to demand the attention of those fortunate (though sometimes unfortunate, should they be on the receiving end of his anger, or the object of his capture) to be around him, his stature impeccable, his face inscrutable. Easily the most impressive being in the room, but not necessarily the most bizarre.

Beside the Director was a female of Chinese descent standing at just over seven feet tall.  Her stature was striking, but nowhere as near as much as her physical prowess. As a Shackled Metahuman, she had strength rivaling that of anyone on the planet or beyond, and her skin was nigh impenetrable. Dubbed “Dragon Girl” for the fact that she could transform into a draconic beast when angered, she was one of the more valuable assets that the Agency possessed in the form of a nonhuman. It would surely be a shame if she decided to turn on them; while she could be a force of higher destruction should her shackle be increased, it would also mean more civilian casualties.

The next member of this meeting could best be described as the offspring of someone who spent all of 1993 in Hot Topic and a grunge singer from the early 2000’s who was never told that dip dying your hair stopped being a fashion faux pas and simply became tacky a decade earlier. The subject’s name was Jeannie Rose, and she was, quite literally, a mutt. She had the DNA of several other species hazardously mixed in with her own, supposedly her a better bounty hunter. Whether or not the last part was true was irrelevant; she'd not be detrimental to the operation, at least (or if she proved to be, then she would swiftly be disposed).

The last member of the ensemble, besides Dante himself, was an assassin from the southeastern United States. Normally she was the type of target that Dante would eliminate swiftly and quietly, however she was, for the time being, sided with the Agency. Like the bounty hunter, she was not shackled, therefore guaranteeing that Dante would keep a vigilant eye on her for the entire time they were sided with each other.

Dante glanced over the information presented to him on the glasses, skimming quickly. None of it was new to him, this knowledge having been possessed by the Agency for a small while now. However, little of it, if any at all, had been given to the Shackled or accompanying Metahumans beforehand, and even now they were told little beyond what was necessary. This was evidenced by the bounty hunter's statement that little had been shown on her glasses, inquiring as to whether they were broken. "You were shown only that which the Director felt you needed to see. The targets displayed before you are little but mindless puppets of Gendo's; however, this does not mean they should not be approached with the utmost caution. Capture them if possible, eliminate them if not. Gendo is the ultimate target here."

He took a breath here, his eyes continuing their scan over those gathered before him. Before the day was out any one of them could be killed in combat. While he would strive to keep them alive, this was war, and war has casualties. They all knew the risks. "The camps will be attacked simultaneously. I will lead an assault on the sewer ways; Agent Nerovii will lead the assault on the subway station. Squadrons Uriel and Ezekiel will accompany Nerovii and Rose. Squadrons Sathanus and Leviathan will accompany myself, Xialongnu, and Delany."
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitwoman January 28th 2015, 11:18 pm

In the back of the room next to the bounty hunter was the Hitwoman that was to tag along with them on this mission. She looked around the room and didn't see a single soul worth noting. However the three that stood beside her were the only ones that he did noticed. They all had a few things in common. They were both powerful and very dangerous individuals that were not to be taken lightly.

This type of mission was more her style. She though she can get to a high point to snipe some of the meta, but she would wait and see. The glasses given to her didn't help information wise for the minor targets other then facial looks. Sadly she would have to deal with it for now.

"Is that really your entire plan your is that just part of it because it's hard to tell."
Donna would ask Dante in a mocking voice as she build her sniperrifle from parts in a suit case.
Hitwoman
Hitwoman

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2014-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 31st 2015, 12:08 pm

yay Jeannie is happy to get the subway instead of the sewer those a gross. so the big boss man agent said she's on Agent Nerovi she looks around at all the agents. which ones Nerovil?
they all look alike she wonders if this how Neo felt dealing with all the agent smiths.
hey which one you is Nerovil? she wonders around the agents looking for her leader. come out were ever you are, we got plan how to get the bad guys. see I think we should blow up one side of the subway that way they can't get out cause will come in the only way in or out they'll be trapped like rats. plus I love making things go boom boom!
Jeannie is able to then identify which agent is Nerovil by the reaction one of them gives shaking his head realizing his been assigned a real nut to babysit. some of the agents around have a worried look on their faces about the sanity of their new teammate. Jeannie skips over and gives agent Nerovil a hug. she then looks over at Dante and his team of agentsso want bet loser buys lunch on who gets the most bad guys? oh and we should get bonuses points and a pony for catching the big baddy!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga February 3rd 2015, 7:01 pm

Xiao, again, simply sat and listened, not giving voice or opinion to the 'plan'. Her face betrayed little emotion as she focused on the faces of their targets, of Gendo and his pawns. She spared her would be companions only a brief glance, as their scent identified them to her more efficiently. Apprehending these renegades would be in line with her ethical code.

Xiao stood up. "Let's get started then. I'll bring them in no time."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Agency February 6th 2015, 11:22 pm

"It's Nerovii. Two I's. No L. But I would be Nerovii." The centurion said as he shook his head slightly. Nerovii then found himself the recipient of a hug. It was a highly unwanted contact. Nerovii let out a little sigh. If this girl knew him at all, or his history then she would know better than to touch him. "Please let go of me." Nerovii requested rather sternly as his mechanical mouth guard formed. He had led his people to the Subway, as he was ordered to. His units were primed and ready to go, though Jeannie had another comment to add in, something about getting a pony or something about a bet.

"How about we do the jobs we've been trained, and paid to do. This is a professional operation, and I will not tolerate lax behavior." Nerovii said plainly, his comment obviously directed at Jeanie. The Agents, in response all stopped shaking their heads and continued to wait at attention. "All units, prepare for assault." Nerovii stated, the Agents all pulled out their guns from their holsters. Nerovii stepped forward and the Agents followd him as they entered the maw of the subway station, straight into the camp of Alistair Gendo's soldiers.

Sewers
   All was quiet in the sewers. There were some lower grade metahumans kept watch at first checkpoints. The secondary defenses were large makeshift barricades, and behind that were the tarps and tends that made up the underground metahuman army. Within the sewers was Alistair Gendo, his son Timmy, Echo and Ink. Gendo sat at the fire with his son next to him, both of them looking into the fire as the hustle and bustle around them fell on deaf ears.
The Agency
The Agency

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2014-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 7th 2015, 1:08 pm

ugh why does she always get the stick in the muds to work with
yup always the grumpy robots for her. well he does make a good point though she is getting paid for this so she guesses she should put some effort into it then.

ok then on to her part of the plan will agent grumpy pants overlooked her suggestion so she'll just assume his cool with it. while he and the agents go through the front she'll make sure the baddies can't slip out the back of the tunnel. Jeannie follows the tunnel from above ground tell she reach the end and looks a the back entrance to the subway.

Let's see were is the best place to blow it she reaches into her backpack pulling out some c-4 which seems like a pretty odd thining to have in a hello kitty backpack, but that's Jeannie for you. ok let's see maybe here yeah and one here. Jeannie goes to work setting the charges. ok now for the fun part! boom boom she then notices a sound behind her she spins around to see two scary looking guys behind her. they ask her what she's doing huh, thinking quickly she reaches into her backpack and pulls out a box of cookies. me I'm selling girl scout cookies! but looks like nobody home so I'll just be going then.Jeannie smiles and starts to wonder off how ever the guards move to stop her your not buying that are you? in that case ninja vanish she drops a smoke bomb that was taped to the back of her cookie box.

the guards are confused when the smoke clears the odd little girl is gone, they look and see a piece of paper it has a cartoon drawling of Jeannie smiling at them waving and saying bye bye. they look confused the one guard looking at the paper see an arrow at the bottom he turns it over. ps don't look down. they look down and see an alarm clock. with lots of wires sticking out of it and Mr. boom boom write on the face of the clock.

the clock goes off and an explosion goes of burring them under the collapsing tunnel. Jeannie sits in a tree near the tunnel eating the cookies she had with a big smile on her face happy with her work. She finishes her cookies then goes over to check her work, yup no one is getting out of there she the pokes the guards with a stick to make sure she got them yup they went kaboom! yay that's 3 points for her 2 baddies and she cut off there escape route. now to tell agent grumpy the news and catch up with them. she reaches for her commentator thingy one of the nice nerds at base gave her.

hello is this thing on, agent Nerovii this is Jeannie guess what I blew up the back of the tunnel no bads escaping this way I even took out two guards, pretty good huh. I'll be back to help you guys in a while depending on traffic so save some baddies for me ok,bye bye she then takes off to get back to were Nerovii and the agents are at.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 14th 2015, 4:31 pm

So Jeannie finally gets back to the entrance to the subway, now that she thinks about it, she could have blown the other entrances after she was inside oh well. now to go get the bad guys. The plan is to capture the mad scientist guy so she'll have to remember that they want him alive and try not get too carried away and accidently blow him up or something.

So what the first order of bussness will the second, she gusses cuting off there escape was first. she reaches into her bag and pulls out a book black ops for dumbs. Let's see oh it says here desrupting the enemys comactions is good way to get a advatage,oh yeah that'll help the guys geting the other base two sense they could talk to each other. so she decides finding there contral rooms a good plan. plus if she can get ahold of the securty cameras for the base they can find were the target is hiding and get a advatge over the bad guys!

so Jeannie puts her book back and takes off looking for the room were that stuff would be. for black ops guys these agents sure are noisy, she heres the sounds of gunfights between them and gendo's men.yup there not very subtle, she guesses that means alest she don't have to worry about settibg alarms off then. she pulls out her guns as she gets closer to were some of the sounds are coming from. she then notices two of the agents pinned down, she decdes to help.

one of the agents notices her she motions for them to keep the bad guys attention so they keep firing blindly down the hallway to keep them distracted. Jeannie climbs into a air vent then sneaks though tell she is above the enemy she then drops down hanging by her legs from the vent surprise! she shoots both guards as the turn to see what the sound was,she then jumps down from her hiding place.yay two more points for me! i'm up to four now the agents come over thanking her for her help.no problem guys hey,did you guys get a map of this place ? i'm kinda lost i was looking for the control room,see i read in this book that's a good thing to capture when invading enemy base.

one of the agents shows her a map and they figure out which way she should go. will the talk the agents partner notices another enemy soldier coming he goes to tell them, Jeannie having already herded their foot steps. she in a flash blindly fires over her shoulder taking out the enemy while still caring on her conversation with the other agent. how rude could he see was talking,ok so that way alrighty.

the agents are shocked by the impresive display of markmenship. both wondering how she did itit's actually pretty easy see have very good hearing so i just shoot were the sound came from,ok well you two carry on doing a great job holding the line here i'm off to disrupt the enmeys comnications bye bye she waves to them then disaperes down the hallway

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 19th 2015, 8:38 pm

so Jeannie nears her goal of the control room stopping every now and then to help some of the agents with taking out enemy troops. she wonders how the others are doing she hasn't herded from them in awhile. so finally she finds the room she's looking for. now to come up with a brilliant plan to get in. She looks around then gets an idea. she puts one of her knives in her mouth so she has her hands free and knocks on the door then jumps up bracing herself against the wall and ceiling above the door. when the guard comes out she drops down. takinking her knife in hand she slices the guard throt as she falls on top of him. she jumps up and strikes a comical victory pose oh yeah you got ninja'd! Jeannie almost gets caught by the second guard look her quick reflexes save her as she ducks just in time to avoid geting shoot and quickly draws on of her throwing knifes from her boot hiting the guard between the eyes taking him down.

Jeannie decideing to be more cuations puting her knife back and pulling her guns out ready to strike as her picks around the door to make sure she got them all this time. when she is sure no one will come out she goes in ,ok phase one infiltrate enemy comunictions room sucssessully, ready for phase two dessrupt said comunictions. holstering her guns Jeannie drags the guards bodys into the room and closes the door to the room and locks it so she wont't have anymore unwanted visters while she works. she stuffs the guards in a closet to get them out of her was yay two more points for her! now how to disrupte there comunictions huh Jeannie looks at the contrals huh she gets a fun idea she hooks her i pod into the computer, after pushing some buttones she has a a chesire cat grin on her face as she looks a the monitors fom the security camras.

the enemy forces are in shock as the ramones blitzrg bop is playing loudly form there radios. the confusion lets the agents over take there postions with out much restantances. yay at this rate they'll be done before dinner time, maybe the directer will take them to chuck cheese for doing a good job. but it an't done let still got get the target Jeannie looks though the moniters to see if she can find where there at in the base. she also reaches to her comunicator to check with agent grumpy pants. jeannie to boss man come in boss man, i've sucsessfully comendered the enemys comonecations and caused mass disruption in there ranks also i got there cameras so i'm checking to see if any targets are in the base, oh think maybe you can send some agents to revily me from watching things her i'll stay here for now but this desk makes me bored easy,lets see targets of intresst come out were ever you are! Jeannie looks though the monters for the targets while waiting for Nerovii to call her back
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top