The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] I_vote_lcapA heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] I_voting_barA heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] I_vote_lcapA heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] I_voting_barA heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] Empty A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna]

Post by Arcana March 27th 2014, 5:04 am

Sean had lost his temper after the incident involving Salone, and for the rest of that day he was out at sea, devouring any poor mammal or living creature that came upon his path, though some were just torn apart. It wasn’t until that night that he touched back upon that shore, to trudge back home to his darling fiancé, one that luckily did not press too hard upon where he was, If anything, the dragon did not feel like sparring him the details of the day, and would simply curl up beside his mate and fall asleep. It was nice to be so close to a warm body after a long day of swimming within the cold deep, and it being Zell seemed to only make it all better, most of the anger he felt melting away. The male dragon did not wake up until the morning, Zell still sleeping beside him.

That was a rather new experience over, considering that Zell seemed to choose when Sean was sleeping to do science things. Not that he minded the surprise, a small smirk playing across his lips as he lightly pecked the male on the cheek before rolling out of the bed, landing stealthily on his feet. He was still dressed in the boarding shorts from earlier, and so Sean resolved to change into something a little more appropriate. Pulling a pair of plaid boxers, and faded blue jeans from where he kept his clothing, Sean quickly switched into those, the feel of clean clothing against his skin was a nice one overall. Letting a small yawn draw in, Sean crept through the hallway, staring at Michael’s room for a second before going onward into the kitchen, pulling something together out of what he could without burning the safehouse down and then going from there.

Sunlight was pouring through the small window that peered into the kitchen, Sean humming to himself as he took a few bites out of toast, a slice that was generously buttered. Of course what was said burned through his mind, but Sean could not let it bother him, not when he already had a wonderful family, he was not supposed to care about something like that; yet within him he was deeply bothered. A low growl rippled from his lips as he devoured the toast in a few more bites, taking note of a small tan male that bumped into his leg and then went on with his walking, probably to bother Michael once again, trying to wake him up from whatever it was that was bothering him.

With a short breakfast out of the way, Sean stepped towards the door, not really even bothering with a shirt as he felt the suns rays wash over his skin. ”Yupp, I have a feeling today is going to go great.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] Empty Re: A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna]

Post by Hanna March 27th 2014, 9:58 pm

Hanna grumbled as she sat curled on her bed; Salone was in a foul mood and when Salone was in a mood, it was best to stay out of her way.

The little dragon had confined herself to her room on this Sunday morning, text books all over her bed. Her hair was in a messy bun, lying on her stomach, chewing on the end of her pencil, with an AP Bio text book flopped open in front of her.
“HANNA MARIE!”

Hanna jolted up, uh oh. Salone was not happy. Carefully she rolled off her bed and padded down the hall to the stairs before entering the family room and realizing what had caused her mother to yell at her. Dragon had obviously done something as he was cowering in front of her. Gir had been smart and gone to hide in Penny’s room, most likely under her bed because the white Irish Wolf Hound was a weenie.

“Take your blasted dog for a run! Or walk! He keeps tearing through here like a hurricane.”
That’s when Hanna saw the damage; Dragon had broken a vase holding flowers; dark red roses to be exact.

“Who are these from?” Hanna asked.

“An old friend of mine,” Salone sighed, picking up the mess and carefully avoiding glass. “Apparently No doesn’t mean no in the dating world.”

Hanna’s ears perked up.

“Ohh, Is he cute?”

“Hanna-“

“I’m going! I’m going!” Hanna jumped off the arm of the couch that she had been sitting on and whistled for her dog. Dragon bounded after her, anxious to be away from the grumpy Salone. Soon the two were out the door.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna] Empty Re: A heart to heart....with a disappointing lack of actual hearts [Hanna]

Post by Arcana March 27th 2014, 10:34 pm

Now the question was what he would do on a fine day like this. Considering that Michael was likely not going to want to go out, especially with how difficult being wheeled around was, and his other children were likely busy with whatever it was they did, that left him mostly alone as far as activities went. Not that Sean minded it, as his mind would likely think up something to entertain itself for the time being. Maybe he could have some kind of walk, enjoy the fine day and then eventually go to the beach for a fine day of swimming. The ocean always seemed to calm him, no matter how mad, he got, much like Zell, which made him wish Zell would go out to the ocean more often with him; that was like double therapy.

Whether or not going without a shirt in public was against the law did not cross Sean’s mind as he simply seemed to go with it, whistling lightly to himself was he walked along. His hands buried themselves into his pocket as he looked up to the blue sky, a rather toothy smirk forming along his face, though it suddenly turned into a grimace before turning once again. Part of him wished it were raining instead of being so sunny like it was, but usually Sean liked the sun, so there was a split in enjoyment. This wonderful walk went on for around ten minutes, until he saw a rather familiar face, well one that he had seen earlier and with a dog no less.

It took the dragons brain a few seconds to click before it set in, that was hi…Yam’s kid. The one that he was supposed to stay away from, though Sean and the inner Yam did not agree with that in the least, as one part wanted to spite Salone and the other simply wanted to be around her. So these two halves would come to a compromise, and that involved finding a way to approach the girl. Pursing his lips, the dragon whistled, and that drew the attention of the dog, and hopefully brought it running to him, and by default the girl would have to follow.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna March 28th 2014, 10:25 pm

Dragon trotted ahead of Hanna on his dark green leash. He was generally pretty well mannered until he heard Sean’s whistle. With that he darted off, dragging little Hanna behind him.
Wham!

Hanna careened into Sean, “Sorry! So sorry! Oh- hi Sean.”

Sean was neither her favorite person nor her least favorite. But Hanna knew Salone did not like him so she would have to tread carefully. He didn’t seem to bad… when he wasn’t grumpy and oozing that dark stuff that stunk like death. Hanna avoided his gaze.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 28th 2014, 11:14 pm

As soon as the whistle escaped from his lips the dog bolted off, looking for the source of the sound and then trotting up to Sean. A rather dopey grin formed along the dragons mouth as he knelt down and scratched the dog behind its ear, which drew a rather pleased response from the canine. However he did not expect the female that careened into him, knocking the dragon over on his behind, but not really causing any harm. ’It fine.” Sean said assumingly with a smile, mussing up his own dark brown hair lightly as he looked to the blond girl that had run intro him, Yam and Salone’s daughter if he remembered correctly, though by some twisted logic she was also his daughter, which made no sense to Sean. Well it did to some extent, but his mind could only process so much.

”Oh hi Hanna…that’s your name right?” Oka he probably looked happier than he should have to meet her, but that was how it was. Sean personally had no reason to be so happy, yet something within him was feeling differently, Salone and her demands be damned. He caught the females scent and it reminded him of Jordan, and how they smelt rather similar, except Sean had an undertone of death that was constantly being covered up by sea salt.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 3rd 2014, 4:37 pm

Rubbing her shoulder where she had collided with Sean, Hanna nodded tentatively.

“Yes, that’s my name.” She answered after a few moments. Hanna tugged on Dragon’s leash and he trotted back over to his mast, sitting next to her and leaning against her leg. Bending down, Hanna rubbed the Sheppard mix’s ears. In return he licked her fingers before Hanna straightened, shoving her hands into her pockets and turning her attention back to Sean.

“What are you doing here?” The little dragon asked quietly, slightly unnerved by his jovial expression.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 3rd 2014, 6:20 pm

So he was correct in remembering her name? Sean smirked, cocking his head to the side upon hearing that he was indeed correct. His attention snapped to the dog for a moment, humming lightly to himself before turning it back to Hanna who asked what he was doing around here. ’Well I live around here, so I was just goin for a walk. Sean said with a shrug, looking to Hanna with a rather curious expression. ”So what brings you here? Walking the dog or something else?”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 10th 2014, 10:07 pm

The canine and Hanna stared very hard at Sean, trying to gauge if he was friend or foe. It was slightly hard to determine due to his behavior on the previous day. But Hanna figured she could out run him if necessary. She, after all, was very fast. But she had no idea how fast Sean was… was that a risk she was willing to take.

“Mom got mad and told me to take Dragon for a walk,” Hanna shrugged. “I don’t mind so much. It gets me out of her ever watchful eye.”

She itched her nose with her left hand, the silver and purple medical bracelet glinting on her wrist. It was for her seizures and unexplained black outs.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 10th 2014, 10:43 pm

The look that Hanna and Dragon were giving the tan male confused Sean slightly, mostly due to the fact that he was rather curious of the female himself. She was the daughter of half of him, which meant that he would have to try and be nice to her. Something within him felt as if he were presenting himself wrong, but then again it was not like he could turn back time and try it over again. The powers that be simply did not allow him to have such a power, and so it was as it was. ’She got mad?” Sean seemed to mull over outloud, grimacing lightly as he remembered what had transpired and feeling the anger well up within him. Something within him was beyond pissed about the whole thing and that meant that he would in turn by quite angry about it, not that he would project any of it upon Hanna.

The sight of something gleaming within the sun caught his eye, Sean looking to what hung around Hanna’s wrist. It was silver and a strange purple, like a medical bracelet of some kind, but one that Sean was unsure of. ”Hrm, what’s this for?” Sean would ask, reaching forward and examining the bracelet , silver pools looking over it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna April 11th 2014, 7:47 pm

“Yeah, she’s having issues at work with her boss. It would make anyone grumpy.” Hanna shrugged before noticing Sean eyeing her bracelet.

“Oh,” Hanna took it off and handed it to him. It was silver with a purple red cross, on the inside it had her basic information including the symptoms of her genetic defect. (Muscle pains, blackouts, and sezuires.)

“It’s for my health, that way if I pass out in school or something they know what’s wrong with me and know call 911.” Hanna held her hand out for her bracelet, she had an extra back at home but this one didn’t hurt her tiny wrist.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top