The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Hanna Newton I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
Hanna Newton I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Hanna Newton I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Hanna Newton I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Hanna Newton I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Hanna Newton I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Hanna Newton I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Hanna Newton I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Hanna Newton I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Hanna Newton I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hanna Newton

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hanna Newton Empty Hanna Newton

Post by Hanna March 20th 2015, 11:52 pm

Hanna
"The Changeling"

Basic Biography

Renegade Name: The Changeling
Title: The Princess
Alignment: True Neutral
Age of Apperance: 17 years
Chronological Age: 9 months.
Occupation(s):
Race: Half-Dragon, Half Time-collector
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Blood type: O for Odd

The Looks

Character Image
Character Images:

The Legacy

Personality:
Hanna is quite sweet and charming, in the beginning people would describe her like an innocent child or indeed that was what she had been. But over time she grew quite adventurous, often hauling her friends on with her hair brained schemes and plotted paths. She has developed an ever inquiring mind and a thirst for books, she rarely goes anywhere without one. Like her mother she is sweet but she has inherited her father’s dragon temper.

History:
The story of Hanna is quite a short one. She was born to Salone Newton and the Late Yam/Jake during the night. Almost right off she was a charming baby, big blue eyes, chubby cheeks, and willing to charm a smile out of anyone. Hanna, like most babies had her favorites and her least favorites. Her favorite chew toy was Dragon the dog, her favorite jungle gym was Artemis. Her favorite nose to grab was Michael. Lots of favorites.

So how did Hanna age so fast? No one is quite sure. All they know is that it has to do with coming into contact with the titan Michael. Salone often jokes that Hanna had an allergic reaction to him. But over a space of three weeks, Hanna went from a 9 month old to a seventeen almost 18 year old girl. Constantly pestering the people around her and very smart… or as smart as a half dragon could be. Hanna has retained her ability to charm people and to encourage them to like her… even if it for a darker cause. Her wild streak will leave her in many a pickle, she is guaranteed that.

Soon after Hanna achieved the physical age of 17 it was discovered that she had contracted the same disease as her mother. Anima venántium. It is not as bad as Salone's case was but Hanna does have black outs, seizures, and muscle pains.

The Powers

Dragon form: Akin to her father, Hanna is able to transform and take the form of a fearsome water dragon. Due to her age and her power as a dragon though she is unable to becme the massive size of her Alpha-Dragon dad. She becomes a 18 foot tall black dragon (picture above.) with the ability to breathe under water.

• Dragon Scales: In dragon form she is covered with scales that are resistant to even the most powerful of mortal weapons. Her immune system is also more advanced than a humans, making regular poisons and illnesses much less effective.

• Dragon strength: In Dragon form she is able to lift the appropriate preportions to her weight, vastly overpowering humans.

• Dragon Wings: In her dragon form, Hanna has a pair of large wings added to her phsyiology which allows her the ability to fly.

• Quitessence Fire: Hanna is able to breathe a form of quintessence energy that conforms to the laws and propetries of fire. The nature of this energy makes her able to walk through or be exposed to her own fire without the fear of burning herself.

Hydrokinesis: Hanna inherited some of her father's ability to manipulate water and use it with general effectiveness. It's not overly powerful, but still is able to be controlled with efficiency.

The Weaknesses

Anima venántium: Black-outs, seizures, headaches and the inability to concentrate that flares up at random, though is more likely to happen when she exerts or strains her powers

Quintessence Drain: Hanna cannot make use of her Quintessence fire when she's exhausted or overly tired. Her fire may be unique but it, like all fire is susceptible to water.

Transform: Like her father, Hanna transforming into her dragon form tends to cause a severe lack of mobility when on the ground. In water or air she is far more agile than on solid ground.

Gullible: Hanna is still just a child and is easily tricked and more gullible than the average person. This makes her more easily manipulated by people she likes.

Dragon Rage: Hanna is weak to the Pokemon move Dragon Rage. She is also susceptible to feirce moments of rage and temper -tantrums that can force her to transform into her dragon self regardless of her wanting to transform or not.

Photosensetivity: Hanna's eyes in her dragon form easily adapt to darkness. This seems like a strength, but ultimately any really bright or intense light or a flash of light is likely to surprise her, or even possibly blind her for a small bit.

RP Mechanics

Water Dragon: Water Dragons are naturally able to breathe underwater.

My dad's a fat@$$ alpha dragon...: She is able to hear the voice of the Dragon King and contact him at any time with a thought... much to Yamm's dismay.

Physical Priority

1 : Endurance : 1
2 : Strength : 2
3 : Reflexes : 3
4 : Agility : 4

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Hanna Newton Empty Re: Hanna Newton

Post by Humanity March 20th 2015, 11:56 pm

Approved until stated otherwise.

Nice to have my little girl back.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top