The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Carnyveils app: Ghost I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Carnyveils app: Ghost I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Carnyveils app: Ghost I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Carnyveils app: Ghost I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Carnyveils app: Ghost I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Carnyveils app: Ghost I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Carnyveils app: Ghost I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Carnyveils app: Ghost I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Carnyveils app: Ghost I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Carnyveils app: Ghost I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Carnyveils app: Ghost I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Carnyveils app: Ghost I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Carnyveils app: Ghost

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carnyveils app: Ghost Empty Carnyveils app: Ghost

Post by Carnyveil June 15th 2015, 1:13 pm

Ghost
I. Am. Ghost

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Ghost
Title: The Silent One
Alignment: TN
Race: Human/ ghost
Hair: None
Eyes: White (just pure white)
Height: 6"1
Weight: 90
Blood type: N/A

The Looks

Citizen Form: He has whispy white hair that comes down to his shoulder blades. He has exteremly pale blue eyes and they looken sunken in his head. His skin is stretched tight and is also white. He wears a black hoodie with a hand doing the rock symbol (the hoodie is normally over his head). He has plain blue jeans and run down black sneakers, the strings are tattered along with most of the shoe.

Ghost form: he has a mask with two sockets where eyes should be, A milky white slightly glows in thoughs sockets. The mask dosn't have any mouth openings and stretchs across his entire head. The mask is black and stops around the middle of the neck. He is wearing a skin tight body suit that has two millitary grade pockets  on his chest (they look to be holding ammo. One on each side of his chest).The suit acts as a full body suit and covers him from where the mask stops to his toes (it stops around the wrist on his arms) .He is wearing a belt which is covered in pouches and bags and also black. His gloves ride up to his wrist and has two cleverly hidden compartments on both of the gloves (on top of the wrist and on the bottom). He isn't wearing shoes but he has two ankle wraps which looks to be able to hold knives. He has two holsters on his rib cage that looks to be able to hold mac-10's, a sling cleverly hidden when he has it close to his chest which looks like it could hold an automatic rifle, and he has a cleverly hidden sling on his back as well but longer like its supposed to hold a bigger rifle. Everything is made out of the material that he is wearing. Its tough, thick, and if you look closely it has a spider web pattern to it.

The Legacy

Personality:

He mostly keeps his emotions hidden to the point that he acts like a robot with out feelings. His shy/serious personality leaks out  when something emotionally over powering happens to him and when some bad happens to him he suffers extereme mood swings going form raging mad to suicidial depressing.

History:

*A man puts down a file as he takes a seat at his old wooden desk, he blows the dust off it and the cover says "Test subject 0837: Project Ghost" and opens the file and begins to read* Subjects name: Badle de Solven. Subject race: French. Subject raised in New York city, parents died during teen years. Worked in butcher shop until late teen years. Joined millitary for 4 years while trying to attend school. Made into spy duirng his second year and went on operations: *the next 3 pages have been covered in black sharpie*. Returned to New York after going rogue and escapeing service during his 4th year, Spy name was "Ghost" left because of these events *the next page is covered in black sharpie*.  After returning he was caught by our agency and forced into the ghost program. * he flips the page and in this page it is written in cursive and the top right of the page says "Dr. Sprigen"* Day 1: The basis of this project is to seperate the  so called "Soul" of a human being into a different object, I believe that our ironicly name subject will do well. Day 10: the subject has made remarkable progression and has made the doll move just by closeing his eyes and concentrating! Day 30: Success! The subject can remove his "soul" and transfer it to the object of his choosing! Day 40: We have stored his soul inside of our latest robot, he will make an excellent tool to use after a little bit of brain washing. Day 50: the police found us and released the ghost, its coming after me and who ever reads this then do well with my research and stop the monster I have created. *the writing cuts off there and in the back of the file written in what looks like red ink or perhaps blood is "I. Am. Ghost."

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1:

He can phase like a ghost, when he does this he turns transparent and blue, blue mist slightly leaks off of him when he does this he enters another plane and can freely pass through solid objects and can not be touched by anything solid in the material plane. he can become solid in a person but its very tireing on him. (has a 5 post duration in combat)

Power 2:

He sucks energy out of people, the more he touches some one the sleepier they will feel and eventually fall asleep (Doesn't kill, just puts you to sleep)

Power 3:

He can travel through shadows  (and is almost invisible when he is in shadows or darkness) (and the way it works for shadow travel is that he can step into a shadow and if he can see another shadow then he can walk out on that side of the other shadow.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1:

If some one is touching him while he phases then he brings that person with him

Weakness 2:

an emp while hurt him and slow him down (as he is in a robotic suit)

Weakness 3:

If he takes eletrical damage through his eye sockets then he shuts down for a little bit.

Weakness 4:

He can only enter his robotic suit and his real body and that takes time. If the transfer is disrupted (like grabbing his soul form, which looks like a large blue whisp) or moveing on the bodies then it will take him longer.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Items/Minions

Items/Minions: Two mac-10s, a m16 rifle, and a mk 12

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 1
Endurance 3
Reaction 2
Strength 4
Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2015-06-14

Back to top Go down

Carnyveils app: Ghost Empty Re: Carnyveils app: Ghost

Post by Carnyveil June 15th 2015, 1:28 pm

Changed my powers a little bit.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Carnyveil
Carnyveil
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2015-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien June 15th 2015, 1:34 pm

Looks good at this time; approved until stated otherwise.

Welcome to SHRP!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top