The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Quck Blade I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Quck Blade I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Quck Blade I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Quck Blade I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Quck Blade I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Quck Blade I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Quck Blade I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Quck Blade I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Quck Blade I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Quck Blade I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Quck Blade I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Quck Blade I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Quck Blade I_vote_lcapQuck Blade I_voting_barQuck Blade I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Quck Blade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quck Blade Empty Quck Blade

Post by Quickblade May 29th 2015, 2:17 pm

Quick Blade
Gold is thicker than blood

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Quick Blade (Renegade)
Title: N/A
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: White
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 190
Blood type: AB-

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: A solitary soul that prefers to work by himself after being a member of his family's superhero team. He will only acknowledge people that he feel will be able to give him something in return for his time or are extremely powerful. He also tends to despise people that are unable to help themselves and look towards him or anybody else to give them a "handout". However he won't go as far to physically harm someone he finds to be weak or defenseless since he finds it to be beneath him and a waste of time.

History: Leon Hunsley was the youngest child of 3 siblings and 6 step-siblings that were all meta-humans which made for a very cramped and noisy childhood. His parents were superheroes that dedicated their lives to protecting neglected meta-human children that were shunned by those around them as well as protecting the everyday citizen. Leon would join his family in this endeavor when he turned 18 as "Swift".

Unfortunately for his family the citizens didn't seem to acknowledge the sacrifice that his parents put in. His father was lambasted in death for an unfortunate accident that occurred a year after Leon made his debut as Swift while fighting a particularly powerful super villain. A few cops were killed as a result of the accident during the fight.

While the rest of his family was able to forgive the public, Leon felt the people had betrayed his father in death and slowly started to sour on the idea of being a superhero. His relationship with his family began to deteriorate as well until him and his family parted ways after Swift neglected a citizen almost falling to his death in order to apprehend a villain and then brutally maiming said villain afterwards.

After leaving his family's team he dropped the identity of Swift and became the mercenary known as Quick Blade that wanted to use his powers to benefit himself. He managed to hook up with a man by the name of Hephaestus who was able to set him up with a voice changing mask and armor that was able to turn invisible and track people in exchange for a few favors of course.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1: Super speed - Being the son of two meta-humans gave him the ability to travel at high speeds. He can travel up to Mach 3.  

Power 2: Invisibility - The armor that Hephaestus gave him allows him to go invisible in order to sneak around other people in order to get to his target.

Power 3: Tracking - His suit is also able to track people over great distances by being shooting off nanites that are able to attach to a target.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Limited Invisibility - His armor's invisibility is very limited so he can't use it for a long period of time. His armor's invisibility feature will eventually run out of juice if he uses it for too long.

Weakness 2: Tracking is limited - The nanites have a lifespan of 24 hours before becoming nonfunctional.

Weakness 3: Impulsive - In the heat of battle he can often get reckless and not think things through which can result in a clever opponent taking advantage of that.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Martial Arts Skill - His family trained him in the martial arts so that he would be able to be a proper superhero and so that he would be able to defend himself. He is able to handle himself in hand to hand combat and with a sword.

Voice Changing Mask - His mask helps disguise his voice so that his family or any of their arch-enemies doesn't find him. He doesn't need any nuisances from Swift's life interfering with Quick Blade's work.

Items/Minions

Katana - Hephaestus donated the sword to Leon since he claimed it was "collecting dust" in one of his storage closets and claims to have swords that are far superior to it that he could use if he ever needed to fight someone.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility: 1
Endurance: 2
Reaction: 3
Strength: 4
Quickblade
Quickblade

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-05-27

Back to top Go down

Quck Blade Empty Re: Quck Blade

Post by Bliss May 29th 2015, 6:10 pm

Add martial arts as a power since it will most likely be a major way of how you deal with situation and add a weakness to it.

The tracking needs a harder weakness than a 24 hour life span since most threads won't last 24 hours.

Weaknesses can be things besides something applied to the tracking. Recklessness, soft hearted, fear of water, or refusal to retreat are all examples of weaknesses you can use. Anything compromising your character works.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Quck Blade D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top